The Guest House

Story Info
A wife feels sorry for the young men without wives.
2.6k words
4.13
25.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet and I had gotten married on my second leave. I had been in the Army for 3 and a half years then. We started our lives together in an off post apt in Ft Bragg. Janie got PG right off and we had little Emily while we were there. In my second hitch we had Sara at Ft Sill. It took a few months but Janie got her figure back to her desired weight and shape in less than a year.

We began to go out some at Ft Sill and Janie got to feeling sorry for the new kids who didn't have a wife. Single life for young GIs is a very lonely life for many. I began to encourage my wife to dress sexier and to flirt with the young men. She seemed to get a kick out of giving the young men a thrill by teasing them and giving them some companionship to enjoy. It was all very innocent flirting on both her part and theirs.

We were only there 4 months before my transfer over seas to a base in Germany. She was a big flirt and by my own admission I encouraged her skirt to be shorter and her shorts! And her blouses to be lower and even to not wear a bra sometimes. and to even lean over somewhat too long or too far and give some boys a very good show of her very ample breasts when we'd had more than enough to drink.

I went over first to settle into my job and to ready for my family to join me. I noticed right off the young men in Germany were just as lonely as they were in the States! So young wives who flirted could be a blessing over here. I became good friends with a guy who had been in over ten years and he told me his wife flirted when they came over the first time.

There are lots of German women who provide company to the men. But they look at things from a very different view. The Germans dislike GIs around bases as do most people around them. But they don't see color! They dislike them all! The girls like the money the guys spend on them And some are looking to become Americans so they want to marry a GI. The colored guys playing field is more than leveled. Many of the best looking women date colored guys.

He told me his wife made some very good friends of the German girls. And while he was gone as our job was going to keep us out sometimes up to 3 months at a time. His wife partied with her friends. Anyway she was lonely while he was gone so much she ask him if he was okay if she had a date once in a while? They talked about it at length and he ask her all of the questions about how far her dates could go and they drew up guide lines for how far things should go.

He admitted he knew things were going to go much farther than the guide lines they set up. And he ask that before she fucked someone else she tell him she wanted to. He even told me he expected it to happen and maybe wanted it to! Any way he hadn't expected the colored guys to take a hand in it! He told me the guys she dated were colored guys and they know the married ones are sure fucking!

"So your wife was fucking colored guys?"

"And she still is! We have 3 kids and we have two half colored little girls. I've been fixed but she has gotten impregnated twice now by boyfriends!"

"So she still has boy friends who enjoy her over here?"

He flipped open his locker and on the inside door was the most beautiful red head I have ever seen with the most magnificent set of tits you can have and a very red bush. Yes, she was naked!

Kate dances at a club down town several nights a week and the girls who dance down there fuck the colored guys! Several American wives have done so down there.

Janet and the girls moved over about a month later. And we found a nice apt off post and a very nice German lady to help with our girls and she worked cheaply. My time out on the road was coming up soon so as we settled I got Janie out and we checked out some out the hang outs the young guys had told me about!

My wife picked up right where she had been at Sill with very short skirts, shorts and low cut tops and no bra! As we took our adventure to some of the different clubs she got more brazen and permitted some play that was more than just simple flirting.

One very good looking young man while dancing had my wife's buttocks clamped firmly in his hands pulling her crotch into his very erect cock! And somewhat later on a slow dance I could see his hand was up under her blouse running between her bare breasts like her couldn't decide which one he liked the best. When she came back to our table she grinned.

"Did you see I was very bad on the floor? Dennis knows how your wife's bare tits feel!"

"Yes I saw he was under there!"

"Are you upset?"

"No, Baby they are your breasts and you wanted his hands there or they wouldn't have been!"

"Will you be upset if I go outside for ten minutes?"

"Is he outside waiting for you?"

"He said he would be!"

"For only ten minutes?"

"Well, maybe a half hour?"

"What did you promise him?"

"Them bare and he could see them and suck on them!"

"And if you are out there an hour will he fuck you?"

""Maybe, probably! Do you want him to?"

"I am going to be gone 3 months and I won't call sometimes. When I get back you'll be fucking some body, we both know it! So yes I want you to fuck him!"

She kissed me deeply and smiled.

"If you let me go outside and meet him I will be naked in ten minutes after I leave. And in fifteen his bare cock will be up inside me fucking your wife, tell me to go!"

"Go! Do it!"

I turned and took a drink. As I looked around Janie was just walking out the door. I ordered another drink and I sat for thirty minutes. I got up and walked outside to our car not paying any attention to the other cars. I looked around and saw a Van parked a row behind us and the lights were on inside. Three guys were standing beside it looking in. All three were colored guys. They were laughing and talking quietly. I walked over to see what they were watching? One of them turned to me.

"This is some prime time stuff and we going to have some of this next week."

I looked inside and was not surprised it was Janie astride the young white guy riding his cock and her beautiful breasts bouncing free for the coloreds view.

"Does she know you are watching them?"

"Oh ya, she knows we watchin her! He had her out here for us before they be fuckin. We sucked them titties and fingered her hole! I had my big cock out for her and he told her to let me get her right for him! She leaned in the side of the van while they fondled and sucked them titties! She tipped her hips back to me and I stepped up to her and put him right in the wet lips! She never moved when I pushed up into her little hole! I been in that little white pussy!"

"How long were you in her?"

"Long enough I can fuck her anytime I want her! I just need to find out how to find her?"

"You know the red head that strips at the black club out on the edge?"

"Sure we know Carole and she Know us, she had us lots a times! This Bitch know Carole?"

"Tell Carole to bring her out there and get her up on stage for you!"

I turned and headed back inside. They continued watching Janie fucking the guy in the van. I waited about an hour and went back outside. The colored boys were gone and Janet was just getting out of the van and as she did I saw her lean back inside and kiss the young guy. She turned to our car and we got in together as the van drove out.

Janie leaned over and kissed me open mouthed.

"Thank you! I didn't expect you to just let me do that just before you go off for 3 months. Does this mean I have your permission to date while you are out?"

"Is that something you want, to be able to fuck others?"

"I find it VERY sexy you let me have this!"

"You enjoyed it then and you'll see him again after I am out?"

"I liked him and I loved you just letting me do it, but I am not really interested in him as a boyfriend to date. But yes I want to fuck him again maybe several times."

"Did you enjoy the others watching you as you fucked him?"

There was silence for several minutes.

"You saw them watching us?"

"Yes I stood outside with them and watched you fucking him. And we talked for a while. They were very impressed with you!"

Again silence for a couple minutes!

"They told me they want you, big time to fuck you! They were hoping he'd see you here again so they could find out about you. Did you tell him our address or give him your number?"

"Yes I did both! Kyle, he told you didn't he?"

"That he fucked you before Dennis, Yes he did! And he wants you lots more! So do the others!"

"He has been inside me. I have never even thought about a colored man and sex! Dennis had me naked outside his van. They just appeared beside me. I was ready to do it! And they were there and had my tits in hands and fingered me and god I was so hot! Dennis had me lean into the van and I spread and this cock slid up inside me so big and hard! I suddenly knew it was bigger than his! He had my breasts cupped and he pumped in and out of me and I knew I was having interracial sex! I have never felt that sexy! He only took a dozen strokes in me, but I guess he did fuck me!"

"So you liked it?"

"Oh, Kyle I have never felt that way, that sexy, I would have let them all three fuck me!"

"That is exactly what they want!"

"I can't do that Kyle. Carole has told me about her life and how sexy she feels being a slut for them!"

"So tell me you aren't going to see Dennis more so maybe he will tell them how to contact you?"

She looked down and was quiet for a minute.

"Well, I guess I did kind of hope he would tell Barry."

"The guy who fucked you?"

"Yes, his name is Barry! He introduced himself as he fucked me."

"So your problem is solved. They know Carole I told them to have her bring you out to their Guest House!"

"You really did that?"

"Janie, Dennis was the front man, he gave you to Barry to fuck your little white pussy. He wants you to become slut for his colored friends! You are a safe white NCO wife. They have fucked Carole out at their club for years now!"

We had wild crazy great sex that night and every night til we left for our 3 month tour. SGT Jackson was in charge and I followed his lead. We were the same pay grade so he didn't out rank me but he knew our job far better than I did. And I was very glad to have his experience to follow. We were very busy and neither of us called home for a week. Don called Carole while I went to the px. When I got back he grinned at me.

"Your wife is going to the club with Carole!"

"Has she danced yet for them?"

"Nope not yet but they want her to!"

"Has she fucked the black guy, Barry yet?"

"Oh, Ya, Carole says she is fucking him full time and he is after her to let his two buddies have her too! So far she has just sucked them both! She is back in Carole's dressing room now and she thinks she is finally fucking his buddies? Barry just came out and she signaled him if she was doing the other? He just told her she is fucking the second guy right now!"

"She has fucked one and now is doing the other guy?"

"Yep, and she's agreed to get up on the stage when they are done so others will fuck her after!

"I was sure she would finally give in and dance for them." I really hope she becomes just like Carole!"

"If that is really how you want her? I can make that happen for you."

"So you can make it happen, how?"

"I know a guy who had Carole taken to Amsterdam for three months and put on display in a club fucking blacks from Africa. We can have him do the same with Janie."

"So it made a big difference with Carole?"

"Huge! The guy is not only a guy who set her up to do shows, he is also a pimp and he sold her pussy back stage after shows."

"He will do this with Janet too?"

"She will be home right about the time we finish up out tour."

"Can Carole set it up for her if she wants to do it?"

"Sure want me to see?"

An hour later he grinned.

"Your wife has gone to Amsterdam."

We finished our tour and were headed back to base when Don ask if I was excited to see my wife?

"Ya, I am, it's always good to see her after I have been away."

"No, I mean at the club. She has been doing the head lining at the club! The GIs have been fucking her at the club big time."

"Oh I didn't know she is back from Amsterdam yet."

"Oh ya, She did fantastic and returned a week ago. Carole says she is really into it. The GIs are into her big time. She is a favorite at the club now. You may not know but Carole has a boyfriend she lives with while we are out.

I was glad to see Janet and the girls when we got home. Thank goodness we had found a nanny for the girls which gave Janet lots of free time. My time at our base was quickly over and we were soon headed back on tour. Janet told me she had made a deal with the Nanny to keep the girls full time while I was gone. She told me Carole has a full time boyfriend she lives with while Don is out.

"And you are thinking of doing the same thing?"

"Yes I am I enjoy having a man around and I have a friend who is very supportive of my dancing and fun."

Don and I went on tour for three months and our wives were very busy entertaining the young black GIs. Our 3 year tour over Seas went by quickly and we rotated back to the USA. You know wives can do the same thing around most any military base even here in the States.