All Comments on 'The Guest Room'

by argusx2002

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Serious

This guy goes from being an accomplished business man (Closing a big deal) requiring a good education and common sense to accepting what he discovers in the morning.

His wife shunning him, being cold, cuddling up to his business associate admiringly and then he puts 2 and 2 together in the guest room.

Bullshit, this guy is angry, she is totally withour respect for him and he needs to throw her ass out. Now, a guy gets to screw another guys wife 2 ways, one is rape and the other is because she encourages him, which is obviously the case so, before he beats the hell out of her, he needs to have a neighbor (witness) come over while she is still fresh from the shower and then confront her with not what happened but 'What the Hell was she thinking' to wit if he does it right she'll admit it angrily because she doesn't like him coming home under the influence and it is too damn bad. Now he needs to beat the hell out of his co-worker because, even though his wife encouraged the sex, there was no respect for him as a colleague.

You had a good story, finish it right, do an Epilogue! No intelligent man is going to encourage his wife to be adulterous, this was her and, you know what...fuck her all you want, once she is thrown out and on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CHAPTER II

This good story needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was with ya until the very end.

While I was reading i was thinking "I wondered how will they deal with this, obviously she was angry." Then your ending came like the loud thud of a dropped heavy brass vase on the floor, suddenly a good believable story set up with possibilities was a non believable story of just noise.

2 Stars disappointed.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This could go several ways, many of them not so good

timrivtimriv3 months ago

Had a lot of possibilities at first then crashed and burned when the author turned the husband into a wimpy cuck. 1 star for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous