The Guesthouse Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare didn't answer the question. Instead she commented to mom how hot it was sitting in the sun. Mom thought Clare was actually getting hot from listening to the story judging by the way her nipples were sticking out.

"Well if you're hot, lets go for a swim," said mom.

"I can't, I haven't got anything."

"You mean you didn't bring a swimsuit. Sorry that's my fault I should have told you yesterday that the swimming here was good," apologised mom, "but since Sam and Angel aren't here, why worry, lets just skinny dip."

"Oh, I don't know, what if someone came by," said Clare.

Mom assured Clare that it would be okay since very few people ever came to this part of the gorge. They would have total privacy and added to that she assured Clare that skinny dipping in the great outdoors was just fantastic.

"Go on then," said Clare, "I will if you will, but you must go first!"

Mom stood up and removed her t-shirt to reveal her small titties and, by this time, erect nipples. She then put her fingers into the waistband of her knickers and slowly pulled both them and her shorts down on off whilst looking directly at Clare.

Clare noticed mom's nipples and asked her if she the story telling had got her excited. Mom replied that indeed it had.

"Now you're turn," said mom.

Clare hesitated than stood up and started to unbutton her blouse. She removed it, then unclipped her bra and let it drop to the floor. Then she sat down again.

"Oh come on," said mom, "don't be shy, what about the rest?"

"I'm embarrassed!" replied Clare.

Mom immediately grabbed Clare's ankles and rolled her onto her back grabbing her shorts and started to pull them off.

"Come on, get it all off," she laughed as she pulled Clare's shorts down taking her knickers with them. "There isn't that better?" she asked as Clare now sat beneath her totally naked. "I can she from your wetness that my little story has got you excited too," she said.

They had both now forgotten about swimming as mom knelt between Clare's legs and looked her straight in the eye, "do you want to have some fun with me, like Susan, Clare?" she asked.

Clare whispered gently back, "yes…yes please…show me how you fuck another women Paula. I would love to fuck with you but you must promise not to tell anyone….please."

"I won't tell, if you won't," said mom as she gently pushed Clare's knees apart to reveal her now glistening pussy lips, "just enjoy it and if you want me to stop just say so."

Mom proceeded to lower her head to Clare's pussy and started to lick and suck her clit. At the same time she reached up and massaged Clare's breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples.

"god this is so good," murmured Clare.

Mom removed her hands from Clare's breasts, inserted two fingers into her cunt and started pumping her to orgasm. She then started to push a finger into Clare's arse.

"No not my arse!" said Clare, "please not my arse."

"Trust me you'll love it," replied mom and pushed her finger fully into Clare's tight arsehole. She continued to pump in and out of her cunt and arse at the same time, faster and faster. "Come for me Clare, come for me you bitch, you dirty bitch, come for me," she shouted.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," shouted Clare, "watch out when I come, I er…….."

Before she could finish her sentence Clare's jerked to orgasm and her pussy blasted a massive load of juice into mom's face. So much that mom jerked backwards with her face and hair just dripping.

"My God, you ejaculate Clare," said mom wiping her face with her hands.

"I know, I know," said Clare, "I always cum like that, full loads of ejaculation. My husband used to love it."

Mom immediately turned around and sat over Clare's face. She then went back down on Clare's pussy in a 69 position. Both of them put fingers into each other and sucked hard on each other's clits. Faster and harder they fucked, screaming and swearing at each other until mom reached a racking, jerking orgasm. A few seconds latter Clare jerked her body stiff and another blast of female cum shot from her cunt. Mom lifted her head away to watch burst after burst shot into the air from Clare and onto the grass. They then both collapsed exhausted and spent, gently kissing and rubbing each other's pussy. As they settled and got their breath back Clare turned to mom and said that it had been the best sex she had had for a long time.

"Have you ever done it with a women before?" asked mom.

"Yes, once or twice but never outdoors. It just seems so naughty. Promise me we can do this again before Angel and I leave. Please can we?"

"Of course!" said mom, "but on one condition. You let me have sex with Angel as well."

"Good God Paula!, you really are something. Not satisfied with me, you want sex with my daughter as well!" said Clare.

"Well she's so beautiful," replied mom, "and in return you can use my son if you like."

"How can you offer your son like that? How do you know he would want to fuck me?" asked Clare, continuing, "look, it not up to me what Angel does, she's old enough to make her own choices so if you can seduce her you go right ahead."

"Have you ever had sex with her?" mom asked bluntly.

Clare froze.

"You have, haven't you!" said mom, "I can see from your reaction that you have. You dirty cow, the times before with a women were with Angel weren't they?"

"Well I get so frustrated since my husband left and Angel and I have always been very close. You know, it…..well it just happened. The first time was a few months ago now."

"And when was the last time?" said mom digging.

"Oh God!, I suppose I may as well come clean," responded Clare, "the last time was yesterday in the car travelling here. Angel started to fondle my thigh and frig herself in the seat next to me. She's always on heat these days. Well, we just pulled off the road and suck and frigged each other there and then.

"So it's a regular thing between you then?"

"Yeah, I suppose it is but I'm not sure I should have told you. I hardly even know you. I just feel so relaxed with you Paula and having just fucked each other I feel I can tell you anything," said Clare.

"I feel the same about you Clare and if it helps put you at ease with your disclosure, I prepared to tell you my sexiest secret," said mom.

"Oh yes, Paula, tell me your sexy secrets. It is better than your sex with Susan," asked Clare as she unconsciously started to gently rub her pussy lips. "Oh its much worse than that Clare. Whilst you know the pleasure of sex with your own daughter, I have known what its like to fuck my own son!" mom said quietly.

"Sam!, you've fucked with Sam?, said Clare.

"Oh yes Clare, I have indeed and I still do, often!"

"I don't know what to say," said Clare.

"Well it is really any different from you and Angel?"

Clear thought for some time and then smiling at mom said gently, "I suppose not" and added "so that why you so confidently offered him to me. I can tell you Paula, that's an offer I intend to take up!"

Clare was now openly rubbing her clit and gently bringing herself to her third orgasm as she imagined mom and I fucking each other. Mom responded by wanking herself thinking of Angel. They both bought themselves off, in a gentle silence, performing for each other.

……………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 13.

Whilst mom and Clare had, unbeknown to us, been getting it on together, Angel and I had been exploring the gorge. We had been walking and generally making polite conversation concerning the beautiful scenery for about ten minutes when Angel turned the conversation towards private matters. She asked me if I intended to stay in our small town for the whole of my life, what plans I had, whether I had a girlfriend and all sorts of generally personal questions. It certainly didn't bother me and I was quite happy to tell her that whilst I someday wanted to travel I was quite happy at present helping out mom at the guesthouse. I also told her that I didn't have any steady girlfriend.

The truth was I didn't need one. I was getting all the sex I could dream of from my own mom and the thought of working at a relation ship at that time in my life just seemed a real drag. Of course I didn't tell Angel that, I just told her I was between girlfriends.

I asked Angel about herself and whether there was anyone partner in her life at the moment.

"No," she said, "my mother is a bit over protective of me since she and dad split up, so I don't get the freedom I want. Don't get me wrong, mum's not oppressive but the idea of me getting a good fuck without her knowing or at least finding out and giving me a hard time about education and responsibility and unwanted pregnancy and all that jazz, just doesn't seem possible."

She seemed to stop abruptly, realising that she was probably complaining too much in response to what had been just a polite enquiry from me. Sensing there was more to Angel than the well-behaved little innocent she was portraying I decided to push the point.

"So your mom keeps close tabs on you and doesn't let you have boyfriends?" I asked in a surprised tone.

"Well not exactly, I mean she's not that bad," responded Angel, "its just that I could be a whole lot naughtier given the chance, if you see what I mean."

I told Angel that she was now confusing me and asked bluntly whether she was getting it or not.

"Well yes, from time to time, but I have had one or two really wild experiences that it's difficult to repeat with mom around."

"Really!" I said, "like what?"

"Oh no!" said Angel, "you don't get me that easy. If you want me to tell you about my wild times then first you gotta tell me yours. I'll do you a deal. If you tell me something that really shocks me, that's really wild, and that I believe to be true, then I'll tell you about my most radical sexual encounters. Deal?"

I remained silent for a while. I knew I had stuff to tell that would truly shock Angel, but how far could I safely go? After some considerable thought and prompting from Angel, I blurted out, "Well I've done it with another guy!"

"What fucked another guy?" asked Angel, "you're gay are you?"

"No, no, not gay,," I quickly responded, "its just the opportunity arose to fuck this other guy and I tried it. That's all!"

"And did you like it?" she said.

"Yeah sure, it was good. It's not something I've done regularly but I won't deny I liked it." I quickly added "What about you, ever done it with another girl?"

"Well now, that would be telling," she said coyly, "and you haven't shocked me enough yet. You've got to do better than a one off gay fuck to shock me!"

Angel wasn't giving anything away, but I still figured she was being straight with me. I thought again long and hard about what to say to her to get her to open up, figuratively speaking. I decided to go for broke, figuring I could always pretend to be joking if she was just too shocked.

"I've fucked my own mom!" I exclaimed.

There was utter silence! Then Angel stopped walking and looked me straight in the eye and repeated what I had said, "You've fucked your own mom?"

"Yeah," I said, "I really have fucked my own little mom."

"Christ, you're not joking are you!" she said, "you really have got it on with your mom."

"Well is that shocking enough for you?"

Surprisingly Angel smiled and said, "oh yes ineed! You win! You've shocked me all right!"

I was now to find out if I had gone over the top. Would she scream and run away or stay? "So you gonna tell me your wildest experiences then? After all a deals a deal."

Angel lent against a tree and smiled. "You're right a deals a deal! Well without going into full detail, I'll tell you my top three wildest sessions. In third place," she said laughing, "I fucked two guys at once, at home whilst mum was downstairs." She paused and thought before continuing, "In second place I had sex outdoors with a guy within yards of other people."

"And first?" I asked.

Again Angel paused for some long thought and them smiling again said softly, "In first place,………….I fucked another women!"

"Lesbian sex is hardly that shocking," I mocked, "it hardly ranks number one!"

"Oh but we have more in common than you think, Sam," she said, "I didn't just have sex with any women. I had sex with mum!"

"You're kidding," I said excitedly, "You fucked with your mom too?"

I walked over to Angel and put a hand over each of her shoulders and onto the tree she was leaning against. I just knew that she was hot! Her revelations to me had left her flushed, her nipples were sticking out through the material of her top and she was breathing heavily.

"It turns you on telling me about it, doesn't it?" I asked, "and the thought of me fucking my mom, what does that do for you Angel, does that get you hot as well?"

She didn't answer, she just wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. "Fuck me Sam," she whispered.

"Not yet," I said, "If we are talking about our wildest experiences, why don't we make this opportunity, just that; a chance to beat our wildest! What would be the wildest fantasy you could have her, in the woods, with me, right now?"

Angel thought again, and then said, "you mean anything, anything I want?"

"Sure anything!, What do you want?"

Angel looked me, once again in the eye and said confidently, "I want you to fuck me in the arse, standing right here against this tree!"

"Sure," I said before being immediately stopped by Angel. "I haven't finished yet," she said, "When you have fucked me, I want you to piss all over me. I want to be humiliated Sam, totally humiliated. Would you like to do that Sam, would you like to do that with me?"

"Oh yes," I said, rubbing my cock through my pants, "I would love to do all that with you Angel!"

I started to pull down my pants and shorts immediately, and let my hard cock spring into the cool forest air. I was totally on heat by now and under Angel's spell.

"Hold on Sam!" she said, "aren't you forgetting something? What are you going to do in return, that's really wild?"

"What do you want?" I begged.

Angel pretended to think, but it was clear she had already decided on what she wanted of me. "When we get back to where our mothers are you are to approach them still naked! You've got to walk right up to them in the nude!"

"Are you kidding?" I asked.

"No kidding," she said "and what's more, you are to be totally stiff, just like you are now Sam, on heat and dripping pre-cum."

"And what the fuck do you think our mothers will say to that?" I asked.

"Well if you've fucked yours and I've fucked mine, then they really won't have much of a choice but to go along with things will they. They can hardly complain. Besides I want to see you fuck you mom Sam!"

I was too gone with lust to argue, "alright!" I said, "I'll do it, now get naked and show me that arse of yours."

Angel pushed me back two paces and stripped her clothes. She stood before me, totally beautiful in the great outdoors. She rubbed her nipples a few times and then dropped her fingers to her cunt and proceeded to rub her clit gently. Then she slowly turned away from me and lent out with both arms onto the tree for support. "Fuck my arse Sam!" she whispered, "go ahead, fuck my arse hard Sam."

I positioned myself between her legs and spat onto my cock head for lubrication. I then moved a few more inches forward and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her arse crack. Angel immediately put one of her hands between her legs and started to frig herself.

I put the head of my cock against her arse hole and gently pushed forward. My cock sank quickly and easily into her arse and she squealed and I pushed it all the way in. I nearly came than and there. Controlling myself I gently started to slowly push in and out of her arse. Each time I withdrew a few inches she breathed out and with each thrust back in she took a gently breath. We quietly and slowly built up speed. There seemed no need to say anything. The sounds of the forest, Angel's breathing and the moist sound of her arse being well fucked was enough. We were both in ecstasy. My initial urged to come, subsided and we managed to slowly fuck for at least five minutes. Then as our climax started to build Angel started talking, louder and louder until she reached a level where she was shouting at me to fuck her arse, hard. For myself I shouted back that she was by slut, my little arse slut and that I was going to make her come. My fucking became frenetic as we reached orgasm. I decided not to pull out and plunged as deep into her arse as I could as I started to pump my cum into her bowels. Angel screamed with pleasure and continued her clit frigging as she too came.

We stood still for a moment and then I pulled out of her arse. She turned and knelt before me. I knew what she wanted and, holding my sticky cock, started to piss on her. I rain piss all over her little body and face. She opened her mouth and gulped it in. All the while continually rubbing her clit and arse with her fingers. She was just so dirty. As my piss started to subside I was already beginning to get hard again and started to jack myself off.

"Lay down and do that," Angel said.

I lay on the forest path and continued to jack myself. As I did so angel stood over me and started her own stream of piss. She drenched me from head to toe in her flow as I pumped my cum over my chest and stomach.

When finished, I stood up and we both gathered our clothes.

"Lets both walk naked," said Angel, "we're only fifteen minutes away from where we left our mothers, lets walk naked through the woods back to them and when we get there don't forget, we walk straight up to them as we are. Let's just see their reaction.

"Fine by me!" I said, as we started back down the path back to mom and Clare, carrying our clothes and both dripping my spunk, me from my chest and Angel from her arse.

……………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 14.

Angel and I walked for about fifteen minutes. Totally naked, and still lustful after our fuck. The feeling of just walking through the woods with nothing on and the evidence of our fucking still covering our bodies was really sexy.

Best of all was the adrenaline rush I was getting as we got nearer and nearer to where we had left mom and Clare. I could feel my excitement growing and my cock started to rise once again. When we got to the edge of the wood we could see mom and Clare sitting in the grass, drinking wine and chatting. The scene seemed so normal that I suddenly got nervous.

"We can't do this Angel," I said, "If we just walk right up to our mothers with nothing on, how on earth do you know what their reaction might be. Your mother might fucking kill me for taking advantage of you in the forest."

"Don't worry, trust me, they'll go for it." She replied, "As I said, if you've fucked your mom and I've had sex with mine then they just can't refuse the chance for us all to have a session together."

Angel's words put my mind at rest a little. I reached down and grabbed my swollen cock and gave it a couple of jerks. Pre-cum started to rise.

"Here goes then!" I said to Angel as I took her hand and we strolled briskly out of the trees and made directly for mom and Clare. Looking ahead I could see that mom had seen us approaching and then gave a 'double take' as she obviously realised we were naked. She instantly got to her feet and Clare, at the same time, knelt up to see what had caught mom's attention. By this time Angel and I were only twenty yards away and walked right up to mom and Clare before either had a chance to say anything.

Angel spoke first with a cheerful, "Hi Mum!" as though it was perfectly normal to wander out of the woods with nothing on, holding hands with a man sporting a raging hardon.