The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unhooked her blouse and left it open to hang. The melon-like breasts burst out and hung, the blouse covering most of them but leaving enough for him to see. The nipples were not seen. Was there a bra and had she unhooked both in one go? His throat dried as he took in the view of the luscious flesh.

Gently, he pushed aside the fabric and slid his hands under. He had done all this before --not to her. But he had done all this before. His fingers found her flesh burning hot and unfurled thick nipples standing erect. He brushed them briefly. He thought of his sons handling that same flesh. "You let them do this?" he whispered hoarsely.

"Why, what is there?" she asked. "The obsession is only when they do not know what it is. Here -- you too are fascinated. And so what?" So saying she guided his hands more firmly and had him cover both the orbs. Uncle squeezed gently. He was so gentle and experienced in his touch. There was no animal roughness or brutal hurting in the way Murugesh had been with her. The squeezing action was like a gentle milking. His thumbs teased out her teats

Saroja's gasp was involuntary. "Someone who has seen it all before is so aroused, how can you blame young men?" she asked.

"I am not blaming them," replied uncle, marveling at the weight and pride of her breasts.

"Are you blaming me then?" she asked, holding his hands as if to stop him.

He merely shook his head to indicate no. AS he tried to knead them more, she held his arms a little more firmly. "No," he said lamely with no conviction.

She pressed his hands to her breasts more intently. She rotated his hands on her mass of flesh seeking some relief for herself. "An expert like you gives so much pleasure. And amateurs are so forceful. What do you expect a woman to do?" groaned out Saroja throwing her head back.

"I had to cure them of their obsession. And they were naturally good at responding to me. But now I know why!" hissed Saroja in a seductive voice. "It runs in their blood," she whispered into his lips. Flatter a man sexually and get what you want.

"Am I good?" he whispered back. That a young woman should find him adept excited him no end.

She gave a short laugh. It sounded like music to him. Actually it was her recognition of having conquered him.

"Come!" she invited at her seductive, alluring best.

It was time to fuck a different generation of the family she had married into.

Her sari was already unraveled from the time she let go of her pallo to open out her blouse. Now she tugged at where it was tucked into her petticoat and it quickly fell in a heap at her feet.

As uncle continued to toy her now swollen tits, she undid the cord of her petticoat. Her eyes darted to the windows of her bedroom to make sure the curtains were properly drawn. They were. The opened petticoat clung to the curve of her hips and ass, refusing to slide to the floor the way the sari had.

As her hands went to push the cloth over the hip, she felt shy. Opening out her blouse had been a lot easier. Breasts were very nurturing and it was possible to draw a man's head or hands to them as a beginning. But to go nude, and to bare her pussy... it demanded more. And the man in front of her was someone she had been taught and learned to respect and treat with care.

Uncle too seemed to hesitate a bit. "Two wrongs..." he started to say. "Don't make a right," is what he wanted to say. But his mind took him elsewhere.

Could he actually see his own daughter-in-law's pussy bare? Sex was wonderful. But some of the steps associated with it required a certain boldness or a mindset which was challenging in the present situation. How to do this?

Saroja knew instinctively that unless she acted decisively the old man would merely vacillate and go back to moaning about the corruption of his sons.

Drawing him close to her she put one arm around his shoulders and whispered in his ear, "Don't think. Don't look."

She held him so close that he could not see her body. Nor did she look him in the eye. When her body was bare it was without either of them looking down. Her blouse was still on and hanging around her shoulders. But she was now open enough to take his cock.

She slid to the floor. Uncle was not quick enough to keep pace with that move, especially since he was totally unsure of what he should do -- or not do. His daughter-in-law was showing him exactly how his sons had lost control with her. His Saroja ma was showing how she had fucked them by fucking him. His mind was dizzy and his cock was buzzing with pent up arousal.

For uncle sex meant man on top and woman on the floor with her legs agape. He did not know any other position. For such a man, the wet mouth of his nephew's wife on his cock was a sensation completely new and fellatio a concept completely alien.

"Eeswara!" he groaned loudly, calling out to God almighty. It was a calling out to God in response to the divine sensations he felt at the hot bubbling sheath of her mouth, with her tongue intertwining and bobbing with his cock. It was also a screamed out apology for succumbing to the intense and illicit pleasure he ought not to have taken. It was like a plea to god to forgive him but how could he not take such intense pleasure?

The allusion to god fell on deaf ears as Saroja merely continued what had been an instinctive response to having encountered uncle's bobbing erection on the way down. She slurped and slobbered on the cock and pulling him down by the arms lay down.

It was all done in one smooth swoop so that uncle did not have to see Saroja lying their legs agape, cunt with hair and all spread out and she lewdly opening herself to be fucked by her in-law.

Instead, as she lay he covered her with himself. He propped himself on his arms, she below him. The breasts -- those magnificent mounds of pleasure -- lay shimmering in her perspiration. The nipple of one jutting up in pride; the other covered by the flap of her blouse. She pulled apart the blouse fully allowing him to take in the sight of the other nipple as well.

Her hand reached between them and she held the cock. It felt inadequate in its girth but that was in comparison to Murugesh. Compared to Arvind it was similar; but once she went illicit her mind went to satiation rather than satisfaction.

She pulled him down guiding his body with his cock. She held it at her cunt lips and hissed, "Find out more!"

Uncle pushed. She was ready for him but not surging wet. The politics of the situation she was managing kept her from flooding with juices. In her depths she was soppy but at penetration it was near-dry.

Uncle grunted. Saroja reached between them and prised her lips apart. Such active participation had never been witnessed by uncle. In his day, it involved a few unsuccessful and maybe painful thrusts. One was not to touch sexual body parts and eventually things yielded to allow intercourse. Here, Saroja ma had mouthed him, touched him and was now touching herself to help him fuck her.

He penetrated her. The fact that she was not overly soppy helped her experience his scything through her cunt. She gasped in pleasure. By the time he dipped fully and pulled out the wetness was thorough -- that is all it took. She raised her legs and brought them to lock around his hips.

"Do more!" she implored, her eyes closed. Uncle leaned forward and sucked at her tits. Balancing on the palm of his hands and the tips of his toes he touched her only in two places. One was his cock reaming her cunt and the other was his mouth milking her nipple.

Saroja gasped. What uncle lacked in dimensions he made up in pistoning in and out of her and that too with some speed. What he lacked in girth he made up in length; which meant she touched him deep, sometimes too deep. But basically, in some new places. She sighed in amazement at her own appetite for this: each man was different and each involvement was also different. From motherly love, to raw pleasure-seeking, to politically charged -- each brought its own sizzle.

Uncle did what he new best. He sawed away at her cunt and he chewed and nibbled incessantly on her nipples.

Her pussy bubbled up and she shook and shuddered scaring the old man. He slowed down somewhat, unsure what was happening to his young daughter-in-law when she goaded him on.

"No! No! No!" she begged. "Just go on! You are doing just fine!" she clung onto him and hissed through her teeth as she quickly came.

The old man, fit and fine at his age, continued to pound into her like a mechanical fuck-machine. His pleasure was complete but there seemed to be a threshold he could not cross. He closed his eyes and concentrated on crossing that last barrier. It was elusive; but the pleasure at this side was indescribably great. He continued, knowing that he had to release into her to actually finish.

Saroja laughed out her pleasure as she contrast this man with Arvind who by now would have come and come hard with her fucking.

Uncle's cock lost some of its body as the woman laughed. He mistook her to be laughing at him.

"What happened?" he asked stopping completely.

Saroja looked at him impishly. Her body was slick with sweat and uncle was dripping on her too.

"When you need so much guidance and encouragement, how much do they need?" she asked.

"Why?" asked uncle, his erection losing its stiffness quite completely.

"Because nothing is wrong and you cannot even make out what is happening to me. Just go on," she said, humping her hips against him uselessly even as his cock, completely ineffective slipped out.

She wiggled down and with both hands and gentle fingers manipulated the jut of a cock. There was something in fucking which did not feel completely unless the man filled her with his seed. It was like chewing but not swallowing. If he hadn't shuddered and emptied it was not over and done with.

Her fingers slid over the head and with each passing over the cock jerked to one larger dimension. She shimmied down further. Holding her tits she brought the cock in between.

A loud "Aaah!" from uncle told her he was enjoying the warmth of her tits. She was smeared with his juices and hers. The cock regained its fullness in a jiffy.

Uncle would not have known what to call it but fucking the hot, slick cleavage between the mounds she was holding together for him came instinctively. He fucked her breasts.

"Everything can be sorted out. But it needs doing," she said to no one in particular, breathlessly.

Deftly, she turned him over on his back. As uncle flopped over his cock waved in air. Once again Saroja did the unthinkable in his view. She took the messy, everything coated cock in her hand. And now, even though both of them had found it awkward he was treated to the sight of his nephew's wife lewdly poised over him. One knee on the ground and the other leg askew foot firmly on the ground, she hovered over him as she grabbed his cock.

Lowering herself, but not too much, she guided the head and searched out the pathway to her waiting, aching pussy. Uncle watched mesmerized by Saroja ma's workman like manner of going about this task. Her breasts jiggled under their own weight as she maneuvered about. His hands lay idle by the side of his head on the floor. Something caught the corner of his eye and he turned right.

There in the mirror on the front of the cupboards to their right was a completely different view of him with his daughter-in-law. There he was old and wrinkled, except for his cock which was anything but wrinkled. She had had this marvelous effect on him. There she was on top of him, manipulating them to copulate again. There were those lovely succulent breasts, but the flaps of the blouse covered them, with only the nipples and a little bit of the curve bobbing in and out of view.

And there was her face, hair sticking to it with sweat, and she looked as if she was in pain -- her face was screwed up. It brought him back from the unreal reflection to Saroja poised over him. His hand reached up and he tenderly stroked her face and asked, "Are you okay?"

The grimace twisted into a lust laden half-smile. She looked luxurious. He was so lucky to be the center of this woman's attention at this time!

Saroja was having a bit of difficulty as she was wet but her hair had soaked it up. It was thick and congealed rather than wet and squishy. She was probing and pushing. And with his slenderness she was not sure if lodging the head and thrusting down would pierce her; he might skid sideways.

"I am okay!" she said breathlessly. "Just -- ah! -- finding a way to get you back in. We women have to do all the work always isn't it!" she joked.

Uncle felt obliged to add his own effort and thrust his upwards as if to help. Saroja put her fingers on his chest and pushed him down. There was authority in that push. There was ownership and conquest.

As he looked up and saw her breasts heaving, her face flushed and yes, that necklace (mangalsutra) indicating her wedded status, she did look like a queen that had conquered him.

He always had loved her. Now he loved her dearly. An incongruous thought was his hope that Arvind was looking after her well.

His hands reached up and he claimed her breasts in both. This time he held nipple between forefinger and thumb and the palm held the mass of her flesh. She let his weight on him for a while and now she parted her lips with one hand and held his cock with the other.

As her weight sagged on his hands he squeezed --without crushing- her breasts as hard as he could. Saroja thrilled at the pleasure this brought. She marveled that though the sex must be a luxurious treat for the older man there was no feverish roughness in his handling. Care and patience brought an intensity to the way he touched and pleasured her -- even if he was minimal in his initiatives.

The cock was now within the opening folds. As uncle brought his hands down her lips neared his. Her other lips widen and swallowed him whole.

He spotted the kumkum on her forehead -- another symbol of an Indian woman's married status -- smeared in a messy way. He kissed her on the forehead, her nose and her chin. And then he locked lips with her.

That lock was useful for him to scream his pleasure from the sudden rapid pistoning Saroja gave his cock. It was like she was the man here and he was the woman receiving a bludgeoning.

Once again his pleasure reached a crescendo and if reached that threshold at which he seemed unable to let go. He felt if he did let go, his prostrate and bladder would let go to. He closed his eyes and concentrated his mind on letting go.

Saroja simply enjoyed the staying power, unaware that it was to do with his age. But she was also worried about the clock. They had been fucking a while now and in these apartments housewives called on each other frequently and casually at this time of day. Of her household help -- she knew nothing having lost all track of time. But surely she was due to drop by.

Her breasts heaved magnificently, weight notwithstanding. The slapping of their bodies together, their grunts and the quite separate slapping sounds of her breasts beating against her own body filled the room.

Saroja looked to the mirror and saw herself riding the supine uncle like an Amazonian on horseback. His hands were on her thighs now holding her dearly. She reached behind and under. Her fingers found his cock at the point where her cunt squelched around the rod. She teased his balls.

Uncle hollered, "Amma, Sarojamma, amma mamamamama!" as he felt the lose of control.

Smiling, breathing heavily, sweating Saroja mercilessly reached further down and her fingernails scraped his perineum. As she pressed down uncle felt his body was going to explode.

She was not his nephew's wife anymore, this woman flapping wildly down on him. She was not his daughter-in-law anymore, this woman who was teasing parts of his body he himself had never touched leave alone caressed.

She was just a sexy wench who god had sent for him to experience wild lust once before he died.

Just when he thought he might burst, she scrambled off him. Grabbing the bed sheet from the bed nearby she quickly dried his cock. The lack of sensation from the messy squish now was not helping. It brought her face oh-so-close to his cock. Her swinging mangalsutra slapped against his balls. She pulled it back and swung it around to the back so it was out of the way. He felt relieved. What he was doing was so utterly sinful and he did not symbols of tradition reminding him of that fact.

She looked up at him. Past his cock and his flat body. Uncle was craning downward to see why she had done that -stopped when he was going to explode. Her eyes were flaming -or so it seemed. She seemed like a woman possessed, breasts hanging, forehead smeared red with kumkum and lips hanging open. She closed her lips to kiss his cock.

Snaking out the pointed tip of her tongue she stabbed at the cock down its length from tip to balls and back up again to the head. And then back down all the way, this time all the way to the perineum where her fingernails had tenderly stimulated him. And back up again with butterfly kisses. And back down again with large wet kisses this time.

But when she went down it was more than he could handle. He ought not to let his daughter-in-law demean herself by applying her mouth so low on his body. He half sat up and pulled her by her locks of hair -- and holding her face in his hand went through that feeling that every man does.

A woman who pleasured like a whore was a divine creature to be worshipped.

His eyes conveyed that devotion. She knew the look. She had seen in it on Sundar's face when he first felt her envelop him in her pussy. The devotion prevented him from fucking her the way he later fucked Suguna the maid. She wanted devotion so she could command him to study. But after seeing him fuck Suguna like an animal she had wanted that animalness.

But today, she was that animal. Her cunt was now fully alive and she was rich with juices to lubricate him in. she had him dry like she wanted. The time was now to make him cum and complete the lesson.

"This is how they felt too," she said wickedly as she rose above him one last time. She took him in easily now at a different angle. It allowed her to lean back. She stroked his balls and perineum as her cunt stroked down on his cock.

Uncle held her thighs and watched, drunk and intoxicated at the sight of this all-consuming woman. This time his hands crept closer to where the cock and cunt were conjoined. His thumbs came together and he pressed the top of her pussy together as if to tighten the clamping on his cock.

He rotated his thumbs, it felt pleasurable. He was able to feel the effect on his cock and he trembled in anticipation of his release. Perhaps next time when her fingernails stroked her down there...

Her screams brought him out of his focus on himself. He stopped his thumbs. She screamed at him, "No, mama! No, don't stop! You always do at the wrong moment!" she panted as the action of his thumbs massaged a part of her anatomy he did not know existed.

Her clit was trapped between the balls of his thumbs and was being mashed. The grinding of her clit was an unexpected bonus for the woman who thought all pleasure would have to be given as well as taken at her own initiative with this old man.

"Oh!" she wailed. She grabbed one breast with her free hand and pinched and twisted her nipple in desperation.

Uncle tried to reach up but she quickly put his hand back where she wanted them. On his clit. Uncle grew bolder and found his thumb finding wetness at the opening. The thumb strokes grew wider in their circle touching more, making more.

Saroja leaned forward. With gleaming eyes she held his face in her hands. She came close, breasts resting on his chest. She kissed him fully on the lips.