The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mama!" she whispered and went back to her upright position. She brought his hands back to her groin, thumbs to the clit leaving her husband's uncle in no doubt on what she wanted. Leaning back she resumed both the strokings.

"Ah! Ha! Ah Ha!" she went with each stroke.

"Ungh!" grunted uncle once again concentrating on crossing the barrier.

Saroja's cunt and clit gave way. She thrashed and ground down on him as she flooded and poured.

"Mama!" she cried out. "Ayyo, mama-ah!" she wailed. "Mam-ah! Mama-ah!, Mama-ah!" she wept as she came in torrents.

She twisted, pinched and mauled her breasts. She wanted hands and lips everywhere. She thrashed about as uncle watched stupefied. The last time she had felt like this was when Murugesh was marauding her. On that occasion the maid, Suguna, Murugesh's wife was at hand to kiss her, fondle her and Saroja felt complete.

Today her mind leapt to the sons of the man she was fucking. Her nephews, Sundar and Gopi. They should have been here for their Saroja manni. She imagined each of them running riot on each of her breasts -- one a piece. She would feel so complete!

"You should have seen them!" she squealed as she took her pleasure at those completely far out thoughts. Boys and their father fucking her, loving her, sucking her and biting her simultaneously? Crazy! Not in this overachieving, focused and inhibited, political family.

"They fuck so well! They know how to treat a woman!" she humped down on uncle. Uncle felt a bit challenged like all males would. Here she was fucking him and thinking of his sons? Was he so inadequate for Saroja?

"You too do," she panted as if on cue. "Look at how you have made me flood" she looked down her face flushed red at the mess where their bodies bonded.

"But you need to be told once, don't you?" she asked, increasing the tempo. Would this man never come?

Carefully she smeared her little finger from the mess of fluids flowing down his balls. It was a well manicured one with no long finger nails. So coated, she snaked it down beyond the perineum and it entered him. It caused his sphincter release.

"Ayyo! Amma!" the man sobbed and sat up in shock. He streamed up into her, filled her in no time and squelched out of her down. They had their arms around each other, bounded tight.

She took care of him, like she had all these years, this time differently. She rocked so he felt the strokes. She lifted herself a wee bit and dropped back so he felt milked. She did not leave one tremor large or small in him unattended. His every frisson of pleasure was allowed to blossom forth, and recede in a wave of satisfaction. Till the next one. And the next one. And the next one.... Till they receded fully.

One of her breasts was pressed against him. The other was behind the panel of her blouse and the hook dug into him. He carefully reached for it and made sure her breasts were firmly against his chest.

They sat like that, intertwined, enjoying the aftermath. Till his cock receded and slipped out.

"It brings focus," said Saroja.

Uncle came out of his reverie. "What?" he asked.

"Focus. Sundar maxed his exams and got into IIT didn't he?" said Saroja.

Uncle nodded dumbly.

That was the answer she wanted.

Saroja rose. When she descended from the heights of pleasure she liked to arrive at a logical explanation for what had happened. That was how she explained her unbridled sexuality to herself. And to any one who might ask. Like Uncle.

As she stood up, her legs on either side of uncle below, he found himself staring at an agape reddened, angry looking pussy. Streaked, stained and creamed.

Finally here he was looking at his daughter-in-law in a manner that exemplified the illicitness of what he had just completed. She moved away and went into the washroom to clean herself.

Alone in that room sitting on the floor he could not even look at himself in the mirror alongside where just a while ago there had been a couple copulating like beasts.

He could not face himself. Nor her. She probably had him where she wanted him. When she came out, he had left.

Saroja felt sure she would hear no more of it. She went back to the kitchen and the chores of her day.