All Comments on 'The Guildhall'

by VivianVixen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done!

I very much enjoyed this story and look forward to what I hope will be more chapters.

hiteach500hiteach500over 4 years ago

As far as I’m concerned I really hope this is a series. I am dying to find out what happens next. It is well written and fascinating.

ATPCTCDTATPCTCDTover 4 years ago
Perfect

Another incredibly spun tale from the vivacious imagination of Vivian. Well done darling. I’m anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I enjoyed it but I do have reservations

My comments below might make think I didn’t like this story but that’s not the case because for the most part I did enjoy it. That said you’ve presented her as either an absolute neophyte or terminally stupid, I’m hoping for the former. If she’s been to a munch and a period of days have passed aka “later that fall”, then a normal person would have made themselves familiar with the more common BDSM terminology.

The approval of 3 council members is a plausible idea but aside from the 1st test of giving the bj the others were poorly handled.

Talking about getting her to change her mind on her duration of stay - a huge no on that score, how is she supposed feel safe with that threat hanging over her? If it’s a positive experience for her she’ll be back for more. As for having her meet a stranger in a bar and getting in a car with him - really dumb move, are they only wanting to recruit brain dead bimbos who are happy to fuck anything with a pulse?

Equally telling her that she is a sub for the entire membership? No absolutely fucking not. I’m sincerely hoping that this was intended as a basic mindfuck because she has zero experience.

Right now the way your story stands is so ambiguous it could go either way between a) her and new Dom use the 3 days to explore and find out more about each other and maybe only maybe introduce a couple of scenes with a 3rd party. Or b) she gets drugged and sold off as a sex slave to an undisclosed location and person/ people.

I know option (b) is extreme but you’ve left the story wide open. Personally I’m rooting for option (a)

Regards, Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Amazing story line.. kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was next! Please write more on this to complete her storyline as to the end of her contract. What is next in store for her???

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Good slut

Got me nice and hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVivianVixen@VivianVixen
A curious new writer, and lurker. A curvy, voluptuous 50 yr old straight woman interested in exploring her submissive side. PMs will be answered very slowly and infrequently. Just looking for information at this time.