The Guildhall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James looked at me and I knew the answer so I unfolded myself from the couch. I belted my skimpy robe tighter and opened the door. There stood Mike, a friend of James whom I had met before. He was tall and broad with a great smile and warm manner. He flashed that smile when he saw who opened the door and his greeting was definitely warm when he saw what I was wearing.

"Well hello hun!" he said, "Did I come at a bad time?"

"No Mike, I was expecting you. Come in," James said from the couch. As I opened the door wider and Mike stepped in, I looked enquiringly at James. He hadn't said anything to me about a guest tonight.

He ignored my look and asked Mike if he would like anything. A beer was requested and James asked me to get two from the kitchen. I could hear their voices talking as I made myself a cup of tea; beer wasn't really my thing. I heard the word "Guildhall" just before their voices dropped a bit.

I came back into the living room with our drinks and handed them around. I resumed my seat on the couch. James put his arm around me, his hand stroking up and down my arm as the talk continued. I loved it when he touched me and I was enjoying it very much, my eyes closed in sensuous enjoyment. His hand stroked my hair and touched my neck, tugging a little at my collar which always sent shivers through me.

I shivered again as I realized I could feel cool air on my chest. James's stroking hand had caused my robe to slide open, the silken tie useless at keeping it shut anyway. I blushed and tried to pull it closed but James' hand stopped me. I saw Mike enjoying the show, his eyes openly appreciating the view of my exposed breasts.

I felt flushed with guilty pleasure at showing off to Mike what he had ogled at many times before, but when I looked at James a little nervously to gauge his reaction, I was surprised. He was smiling. He urged me to sit up straighter so the robe slid off both shoulders to puddle at my hips.

I sat there, exposed to the waist, wearing only my wide collar, my nipples, I noticed distractedly, hard and pebbled. I was feeling guilty and aroused and confused and anxious. I shouldn't be enjoying this teasing but I was, and naked in front of another man with Ja --

"Hush. I'm here. Master is here," James's voice in my ear using our private name instantly relaxed me. This was playtime and he was pleased with me. He had become Master quickly after we got together and I was his cumslut amongst others.

His voice continued, "Remember you asked about my club, The Guildhall?" He waited for my nod, then continued, "I told you there were tests to go through to become a member. This is a test. Will you do as your Master asks?" I nodded, I knew he was there to make play safe for me, for us.

"Good girl," he said and kissed me warmly, running his hands down my naked back and arm. He stood, hooking a finger through the d-ring on my collar pulling me up to stand as well.

"Go offer your breasts to Mike. He's admired them for a while," Master told me.

I walked around the coffee table, naked now, my robe left on the couch. I stood in front of Mike and lifted my breasts out for his inspection.

"Damn!! Those are gorgeous titties babe!" he exclaimed reaching out and palming both eagerly.

His large hands were very warm and a little calloused from his work in construction. They lifted and squeezed and plumped my breasts with sincere admiration. When he rolled my hard nipples between his fingers, I shivered all over then stumbled forward a step when he pulled my breast to his mouth and sucked the nipple in deep.

I was bent at an odd angle, my legs spread for balance and my hands on his broad shoulders while he held both my breasts, feasting on both with his skillful tongue. He really was good! I could feel wetness gathering between my legs as he nibbled and flicked and sucked hard on my nipples.

Master was behind me holding my hips steady and nudging my legs a little farther apart. His touch served to push me further into subspace and I arched my back hoping for a touch on my needy pussy. A look must have passed between the two men because the sucking and pulling on my breasts increased and I let out a moan, my hips starting to buck in Master's grip.

"Are you going to cum little slut?" Master asked me. I nodded frantically unable to form words. "Good girl, you can cum now," he allowed. Unbelievably I did! Spasms tightening my belly and rolling down through me. Wetness ran down my thighs now and I was breathing harshly, leaning heavily on Mike's shoulders as he sat back and grinned at me.

"You liked that little girl?" he asked me.

I smiled and nodded as I pushed up into an upright position. My legs were weak from coming so unexpectedly, but Master was there to support me.

He gathered the hair away from my damp face and said, "Kneel," gently guiding me down to kneel before Mike.

I saw right away that the bulge in Mike's pants was impressive, it made my mouth water a little. My enjoyment of sucking cock had increased recently under James's tutelage and this one looked delicious.

I looked up sideways to Master's face and he asked me, "Do you want to suck Mike's cock?"

I started, hearing my desire out loud like that but, well I did! I nodded.

"Ask him if you may little slut," he told me.

My clit was pinching and throbbing when I looked up and asked," May I suck your cock Mike?"

"Of course. I love a hot slut mouth on me," he assured me.

I leaned forward to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants. He shifted around to help me and I finally had the tasty looking dick in my hands. It was long and smooth and hard with a slight curve to it. I stroked my tongue up from the base to the tip to get my first taste. A little swirl around the tip picked up a few drops of sweet pre-cum and I used that to increase my tongue swirl around the flaring helmet.

I enjoyed the long length first with my tongue before closing my lips around the mushroom head. He was so hard I had to come closer to get more of him in my mouth, and his groans told me he liked what I was doing. These sounds encouraged me and I slurped more of him deeper into my mouth, sucking hard and using my tongue as well.

Suddenly I felt my Masters hand tracing the slickness of my pussy lips. His touch made me realize how very, very wet I was. I tried pushing my pussy onto his gentle fingers but he didn't let me.

"No pet. Just suck that cock as a thank you for the nice cum he gave you." A sharp slap on my ass cheek was accompanied by, "You don't get another just yet."

I redoubled my efforts to please Mike and my Master. My pussy was throbbing and I desperately wanted to cum again, preferably around a cock. Drool was running down freely, providing even more lube for my mouth when Mike's cock stiffened further and he groaned loudly. I tried to keep the head in my mouth but a few spurts shot over my throat and breasts before I could capture the rest in my mouth.

Mike hands stroked my head and he said, "Thanks babe, that was great."

Master's hands were smoothing down my back and I sat back on my haunches to look at him. He gazed at me so proudly that I wanted to grin back.

"Look at you, little cumslut. All covered in spunk and soaked between your legs. Sucking cock when you're told to."

I lost the grin as the air shot out of my lungs and my pussy got even wetter at these words and the look on his face. I was so aroused, I felt like I was going to go up in flames.

"I think she'll do nicely James,' I heard Mike say. "I think you should go ahead to the next test."

"Yes, I think so. She is such a good submissive, so anxious to please," Master looked at me fondly. And I sincerely hoped to be amply rewarded for being so good.

"Well, best be off. See you next meeting James. And you too little one, I hope," he grinned at me as stood fastening his clothes.

James, or now Master, helped me up and led me to the couch where he used his fingers to reward me. Afterwards, he cleaned me up, made me a fresh cup of tea and cuddled me close until the dazed look in my eyes faded.

"Ready to talk now sweet pet?" he asked. I nodded.

"Let me tell you about the Guildhall and why I think you need to go there."

Master told me that the Hall was a place for the intense enjoyment of submission and Dominance. All members were checked and vetted before membership was extended through a rigorous testing process. This was for both Doms as well as subs so that everyone would feel safe and could play freely. New sub candidates such as myself, had to be approved by three members of the committee before being offered a contract. The contract outlined preferences and limits, of course, but also allowed different lengths of stays. The standard contracts, Master explained to me, were three, seven, fourteen, or thirty days long. Easier, he stated, to explain an absence as a standard holiday package.

I looked over the contract and took a couple of days to really read it and think about what I thought I could handle. I was curious and excited about giving myself entirely to my Master, though I was only going to sign the three day contract.

When I told him of my agreement, he hugged me close and kissed me so sweetly.

"Darling girl! I'm so happy you chose to say yes! I have been looking for someone like you for such a long time. I promise you will enjoy yourself immensely!"

He kissed me again and got out the contracts and we went over them carefully noting my wants, needs and limits. There were always two copies he explained, I kept one and the other belonged to the Guildhall.

"But you said there were three members who must approve me?" I asked.

"I am one, Mike was the second and you will meet the third, Thursday night," he told me.

"Oh! Thursday night?" I questioned.

"Yes, I will let you know the details tomorrow. Let me say again pet, how happy you've made your Master!"

I smiled and glowed at his praise and he showed me just how happy he was with his subslut, Ivy.

That was Tuesday, so I had two whole days to anticipate the weekend and how it would begin. I didn't get to see Master since signing the contract, but his instructions were clear. I was to be in the lobby of the hotel where we first met, and to wear very specific clothing; a red button-down shirt and black skirt over the scarlet lingerie set he had bought for - me, bra, garter belt and stockings and matching panties. There was one final instruction that puzzled me. "You must obey whoever has your contract." Wasn't he meeting me, I wondered?

Thursday finally arrived and I was breathless with anticipation as I walked into the hotel lobby ten minutes before the appointed time. Looking around I didn't see Master or anyone I knew so I wandered around gazing at the shop windows too nervous to sit.

The large clock over the front desk finally showed 8'o'clock and I looked around again hoping to see a familiar face. I didn't though. Over in the seating area I saw a few couples, three women chatting and a man sitting by himself. He was very good looking with dark hair and a neatly trimmed beard, wearing a jacket over a tee shirt and dark jeans. He seemed to be checking me out so I gave him a half smile as I sat down to wait. He continued to watch me until I got nervous and started looking around expectantly like my date was going to arrive any minute. I hoped it was the truth.

The man got up. I tensed as he drew near, but relaxed again as he walked out towards the front doors. I took a deep breath and wondered again about my contact tonight. Where was he?

Just as I was checking the clock out for the ninetieth time, the same man sat down next to me, placing two martinis on the table in front of me.

He held out his hand and said, "Hi I'm Drew. You must be Ivy?"

I started. I'd never seen this man before, but he knew my name?

"James told you I would be meeting you tonight?" he continued. I let out my breath and shook his proffered hand.

"Yeah he did. Well not exactly, he didn't say who was meeting me," I fumbled my reply.

"Well that would be me. I thought we could chat a bit. You like martinis?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, reaching forward and took a sip.

"They do some great cocktails here," he continued, chatting pleasantly and putting me at ease.

I sat and listened and chatted back, noting his broad shoulders and hazel eyes.

There was something quite compelling about him, something that confused me. I had my Master, and yet this man was making me want more than just conversation. I shook my head and shifted my crossed legs to change the pressure on my tingling clit.

Drew shifted as well, coming a little closer, and putting a warm hand on my silk covered thigh. I froze, unsure what to do.

"Relax baby. I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to," he murmured softly into my ear. "But you will want it, and you will ask me for more. You know that right?" His voice was warm but steely and I knew without a doubt that he was my third test.

Drew moved his hand a little higher on my thigh, his little finger so very close to the hem of my skirt and the top on my stocking. He squeezed a little.

I took another nervous sip of my drink, then swallowed convulsively when he said, "Are you afraid I'm going to try to touch you now? Here?" I nodded, my eyes opening wide.

This was not a secluded corner of dark bar but a bright well-lit lobby! He wouldn't, would he, I wondered. And what if he did? What would I do? My rabbiting thoughts must have been apparent on my face.

Drew slowly moved his hand down my thigh and sat back a little. He looked at me, noting I was sure, my pulse thudding in my throat and my rapid breathing.

He laughed softly and stroked his hand down my arm before reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a thick wad of paper. He placed it on my lap.

"You recognize this?" he asked. I knew it was my contract, but opened it anyway to grab a moment to compose myself.

"Yes," I replied softly.

"So, if I tell you to pull down your panties and hand them to me, you will?" he asked. My breath caught in my throat. He waited for my answer.

"Y-Yes, ...sir," I whispered even more quietly. I was mortified that he would ask me to do that and even more mortified to find myself wanting to do what he asked of me.

Drew breathed in sharply at my answer. "Oh, you are a good little sub aren't you?"

This didn't seem to need an answer so I took the last drink from my glass and set it down.

Drew stood up, tucked the contract back in his pocket, and held out his hand to me. For a moment I just looked at him, then placed my hand in his. We walked to the doors and out to the lot to what I presumed was his car.

He pushed me gently up against the door and leaned in close to me, his hand lightly caressing my face and hair. And then he spoke.

"We are going to leave here, and go to the Hall, but before that you are going to lift your skirt up and pull down your panties. You wanted to do that in the lobby didn't you little slut. I could tell you were a hot little slut right away." His words were like hot air on slumbering coals, building a fire in me.

He continued, "Do it now." I wiggled a little to pull my skirt up high enough to reach up and pull my panties down to the tops of my stockings.

"Yes, that's good," his hot whisper went on, "sluts like you, hot teasing sluts like you pull off their panties for men they've just met." His fingers were brushing lightly teasingly along my slit. "and have wet cunts that need to be filled with big cocks and toys to satisfy their slutty desires."

His crude, filthy words were turning me on so much! I pushed my hips a little hoping for more contact right where I needed it, right there...

"Do you want me to put my fingers in you and finger fuck your hot pussy little slut? Do you want to cum?"

I held on to the car door for support. I nodded frantically.

Another evil chuckle emerged, then, "Say it slut. Tell me what want."

"Ah ah, please! Please finger fuck me sir!" I ground out. Those teasing fingers didn't advance any further and I moaned in misery.

"Where do you want my fingers?" he asked just barely sliding one finger between my slick lips.

"Please! Please put your fingers in my pussy and fuck me until I cum!" I begged in a broken voice.

"Like this?" he asked, easily sliding in two, then three fingers into my desperate pussy. He fucked me with brutal ease and I clutched his arm, the car door, the air, anything as I came in hard gushing spasms all over his hand.

Weak kneed and dizzy, I leaned against him, gasping for air. Drew kissed my forehead and my lips as he pulled his soaked fingers from my drenched pussy.

"Now look what a mess you've made. Clean it up," he told me, putting his cum soaked fingers into my mouth. Those big fingers that had felt so good filling my pussy felt much bigger in my mouth. I licked and stretched to do as I was told, drool running down my chin and my eyes watering.

"Good girl," he crooned, watching me. "Clean your slut cum from my fingers."

When I had washed his fingers to his satisfaction, Drew told me to get in the car. As I bent to pull my panties up, he told me, "No, sluts don't get to wear panties. Leave them."

And so, I found myself sitting quietly in the passenger's seat of a car with a man I didn't know, my cheeks burning with shame. I was here, sitting like this, panties around my knees, shamed and exposed as the sub slut I now knew I was on my way to the Guildhall.

The drive didn't really take very long, it just felt that way to me. We drove up to the front door of one of many heritage buildings that dotted the city, the kind that looked like some robber baron's idea of a castle. Drew got out and walked around to open my door. I moved my legs to get out and my panties fell to my ankles.

"Give me those," Drew said. I did, not meeting his eyes when I handed them to him.

He led the way to the front door and stopped just in front of it.

"This is it little slut, your last chance to say no." Drew's eyes mocked me. "But we both know that you won't, don't we?"

I shook my head, "No Sir, I won't say no."

Drew laughed and pulled me close for a thorough kiss, using his whole body against mine. I was breathless and dazed when he finally let me go.

He laughed again, and said, "Unbutton your shirt, and show me those tits."

When I did, he kissed me hard again and told me to open my mouth. He shoved my still damp panties into my mouth. "Carry these, slut," he said and opened the front door.

This room was some sort of receiving room, with a small unlit fireplace and two small uncomfortable looking sofas sitting primly opposed to each other on the black and white tiled floor. Gleaming wood paneling added some warmth but the formality of the room made it feel chilly.

A door opened on the far side of the room and an incredibly beautiful woman walked in. She obviously had some Mediterranean background to account for her gorgeous black hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was expensively dressed in one of those deceptively simple and hideously expensive little black dresses. A flash of gold and diamonds shone in her ears and around her throat.

"Hello Drew. Is this the new toy James found for us?" she asked him coming closer. I could smell her perfume, something musky and spicy.

"Hello Diana. Yes, this is Ivy, a very good little sub she is already," he replied.

Diana walked around me as I stood there, shirt unbuttoned, skirt rucked up, panties stuffed in my mouth. Next to her elegant presence I felt my obviously used appearance keenly.

She stopped in front of me, but looked at Drew. "You have the contract?" she asked him. He pulled it from his jacket and handed it to her. She opened it and swiftly looked it over. "Only three days? Pity. Maybe we can change your mind," she said finally looking at me.