The Guildhall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You understand that this," shaking the paper slightly, "belongs to all the Guild members, which means that you belong to all the Guild members," she asked me.

As I couldn't speak, I simply nodded my head.

Diana smiled. For some reason that smile made me shiver and I shifted my feet nervously. Her smile seemed more predatory now, but all she said was, "Take off your shirt and skirt. You won't be needing them for the next three days. They will be returned to you when you leave."

I did as she said and handed the clothing to her. She tossed them at one of the sofas. She circled me again, touching me lightly here and there as I stood in my remaining lingerie.

"James does have very good taste," she commented to Drew.

Drew chuckled and agreed, adding, "This one will taste very good!"

"But presentation is everything!" she said softly.

She slid her soft, perfectly manicured hand into my right bra cup and circled my breast, pinching my nipple firmly between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled up until it was free of the bra cup. She repeated this with my left breast. Now my hard nipples were jutting out and my breasts felt especially sensitive from her soft touch.

I had never had a woman touch me sexually before and I was confused about my body's reaction. I could feel another pulse of wetness running down my thigh.

Diana went to open a box sitting on a table. She pulled out a soft but flexible collar that had several rings on it which she fastened around my neck, then took a set of leather cuffs and attached them to my wrists.

"Put your hands behind your head," she directed. When I did, she attached the cuffs to the collar.

"There! Much better," she said. Diana's hand slid from my breasts, up over my shoulders and down my arms.

"How does she taste?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer but slipped a slender finger between my thick, wet lips.

"So wet already?" she remarked.

I lowered my eyes in embarrassment when Drew answered, "She was hot and ready at the hotel and came all over my hand in the parking lot."

"Hmmm," she murmured giving my hard clit a little rub before withdrawing her finger and putting it in her mouth.

"Quite tasty Drew." She turned away from me and spoke over her shoulder to him, "Shall we go in?"

Drew attached a leash to the front of my collar and we left the room, going down a short passageway to another door.

Diana opened the door to a much larger, warmer room. It had a roaring fire at one end and was furnished with several comfortable looking sofas and chairs sitting on plush decorative carpets. It was a room that spoke of comfortable luxury. It also held several people in it, both men and women.

I took all this in with one swift, slightly panicked glance before lowering my eyes to stare at a pink flower in the carpet at my feet. I was standing in room full of people I didn't know, naked and restrained and displayed. My heart was beating so hard I could hardly get a breath of air.

A tall man with grey hair stood up and asked the room, "Who owns this submissive?"

"I do," came a familiar voice and I immediately relaxed to hear my Master's crisply accented speech.

Master came over to me and took my leash from Drew.

"Has she passed the tests?" asked the tall man again.

"Yes," said Master, "I have had the training of her. She understood and signed the contract."

Mike stood up and said, "She willingly offered herself for inspection and performed a blow job when told to." He winked at me and added, "And a mighty fine one at that!"

"When directed, she met a stranger at a bar, had a drink and willingly let herself get fingered in a public parking lot within an hour," Drew added with relish.

"Then we welcome our new submissive to the Guildhall," the tall man said slightly pompously.

Master turned to me then, took the panties from my mouth and kissed me lightly. "I'm so proud of you pet, you've done so well!"

His touch and his words of praise relaxed me completely. I was in the right place and I knew I would do all I could to please my Master.

I swayed a little on my feet and he immediately told me to sit down where I stood. I sank gratefully onto the soft carpet. Other members came up to talk to my Master and their words floated around me without really sinking in. I heard snatches of questions only.

"...so willing..." "...anally trained yet?" "...hitachi..." "...forced or denied?" "...clamps or pegs?"

I was so deep in subspace now that I was floating. After some endless time, Master pulled my leash up and I stood.

"Come my darling fucktoy, let me show you what delights await you. There are many rooms in the Guildhall, and I want to show you them all." He led me to the door and opened it.

I wondered what the first room would be...