The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I often had dinner with Kirsten and Ian all three nights of a weekend, so it wasn't just because Cheryl and Peter were visiting that we had dinner that night on the Woods' patio. Among her many attributes, Kirsten was a very good cook. After dinner, the six of us were sitting, nude of course, drinking wine. Out of the blue, Peter asked, "I'm learning that going naked is fun, but is that all there is to it or is there a sexual element as well?"

Carol started the answer. "The organized nudist groups, like AANR, will tell you that social nudity isn't about sex, and that is true when you're in a 'public' setting. For example, you didn't see any sexual conduct at the outing today. GCN doesn't allow it and if someone masturbated at an outing or a couple started humping on the beach, they'd be out of GCN, and told never come back, in a heartbeat."

"However," Kirsten said, "in a private setting like this, just among us, yes, there is often a very major sexual element." Kirsten got out of her chair, walked over to me, and sat down in my bare lap. Carol got up and sat in Ian's lap.

Cheryl and Peter just stared at us for several seconds. Finally, Cheryl said, "Oh."

Carol said, "Peter brought the subject of sex up. In a spirit of full disclosure, we thought that you ought to know that Kirsten, Ian, Harry, and I are very, very good friends." Carol turned her head and kissed Ian as he put a hand on her left breast.

Kirsten had shifted her position so that she was sitting on my thigh. Her left hand was cupping my balls and her right was playing with my small head. I was watching Cheryl and Peter to gauge their reaction to the open sex and partner-swapping. After staring for a moment, Cheryl began to smile. She stood up, said "when in Rome," and sat down in her husband's lap. Very soon, Cheryl and Peter were kissing. Cheryl was stroking Peter's dick, and Peter's hand was between Cheryl's legs. At that point, Kirsten began doing things to me that brought my focus back entirely on her.

It wasn't until we had both cum and Kirsten rolled off of me that I noticed that Cheryl and Peter had put a cushion from a lounge chair on the concrete, that Cheryl was on her back on top of it, and that Peter was on top of her fucking like a much younger man. A few feet away from us, Carol and Ian were smiling, holding hands, and also watching Cheryl and Peter fuck. Maybe she hadn't the night before at our house, but tonight Cheryl screamed loudly when she came. When Peter got off her, Kirsten, Carol, Ian, and I applauded them.

Cheryl and Peter looked embarrassed that they'd had sex in front of us. Ian said, "Cheryl, Peter, I haven't known you very long, but I am honored that you shared that with us. It was truly beautiful."

With her usual no BS approach, Kirsten added, "There's no reason to be ashamed to be watched while you make love. Everyone, or almost everyone, does it. We all pretty much know what's involved. The only message you're sending is that you love each other."

Ian said, "We've all gotten a bit sweaty. I'm not sure that the outdoor shower will accommodate all of us at once. Kirsten, why don't you wash Peter off?"

Kirsten got up from beside me and walked over to Peter. She extended a hand to help him to his feet. Peter hesitated, looking at Cheryl. "Don't keep the lady waiting," Cheryl told her husband. Peter got up and Kirsten led him to the shower. Kirsten washed Peter very thoroughly. Peter kept glancing at Cheryl. I guess that it was the fact that Cheryl was smiling that got Peter into the spirit. There was virtually no part of Kirsten that Peter left untouched.

As Kirsten and Peter were toweling each other off, Ian said, "Harry, why don't you wash Cheryl?"

I walked over to Cheryl and helped her up. We went to the shower, which Kirsten had left on. Cheryl looked in my eyes and said, "Damn Harry, its been 30 years since anyone other than Peter, Sam, or my doctor has touched this body." I changed that quickly.

Cheryl had amazing soft skin. Touching her truly was a pleasure. I spent quite a bit of time massaging her large breasts, which she seemed to enjoy. I made a point of spreading her large hips and fingering her asshole. As I did, Cheryl said, "That is very nice." Making sure that my hands were clean, I turned Cheryl to face me. I put one hand on her mound and paused. Cheryl looked into my eyes and said, "Please?" My hand went between her legs and I began massaging her clit. After few moments, Cheryl softly said, "Farther?" I worked my finger into her cunt, which still had Peter's cum in it.

After what Kirsten and I had just done, there was no chance that I was coming again real soon. Perhaps knowing that, Cheryl spent quite a bit of time handling my dick and balls. She had a great touch. As we stepped from under the water, Cheryl said, "Carol, Harry has a really nice penis."

"I know," Carol said.

"So do I," Kirsten said with a laugh.

Kirsten, Peter, Cheryl, and I watched Ian and Carol shower. They put on a good show and, knowing Carol, I knew how much she was enjoying herself. As Ian and Carol finished with a kiss, Cheryl said to me, "I'm amazed and touched at how comfortable you, Kirsten, Carol, and Ian are together."

"You're a part of our group now too," I replied.

Cheryl smiled, looked at my dick, and said, "Not completely."

We all had some more wine and talked. It was after midnight when Carol said, "We need to get some sleep. We're going out on Sue's and Phil's boat in the morning."

"Why walk home?" Ian asked (all of 30 yards at most). "You can sleep here."

Kirsten said, "I did take the sheets off of the guest bed."

Ian smiled. "The master bed will sleep six." I knew that there was also a bed in Jason's room, but that didn't seem the time to mention it. I was curious how Cheryl and Peter would react to the suggestion that the six of us sleep together in one bed.

Cheryl and Peter looked at each other and smiled. Cheryl said, "Works for us."

As we went to bed, Ian was on one end and Peter on the other. Cheryl was next to Peter. Kirsten was between Ian and Carol. I was between Carol and Cheryl. When I awoke the next morning, Carol had a hand on my dick and Cheryl had a hand on my balls. Cheryl's other hand was holding Peter's dick.

Sue and Phil docked their boat on the island, just on the open water side of the causeway that linked us to the mainland. A few years earlier, the State had replaced the drawbridge on the causeway with a very high, arched bridge. Phil had explained that, while he didn't need to dock the boat outside the causeway any more, given the scarcity of moorings, there was nowhere closer to their home to dock.

We were about as far from Sue's and Phil's dock as you could be and still be on the island. Given what we'd done the night before, I wasn't surprised that we were running late. As we walked back to our house from Kirsten's and Ian's, Carol explained to Cheryl, "Just put on a cover up for the drive down the island. You'll be taking it off as soon as we're away from the dock. Sue and Phil don't allow clothes to be worn on their boat."

As we were driving to meet Sue and Phil, Cheryl said, "Last night was a new experience for us, but, damn, I had fun."

Carol said, "I want to assure you that nothing like that happened while Sam was here back in July."

"I'm almost sorry to hear that," Peter said.

"Harry," Cheryl said, "you know that Sam has a huge crush on you?"

"Why the hell would she do that?" I asked.

"I understand it," Carol said.

"I think that I do too," Cheryl said.

"No offense Carol," Peter said, "but I'd rather that Sam hooked up with Harry than a lot of guys. Too bad that can't happen."

To change the subject, I started giving Cheryl and Peter my guided tour spiel about the island.

At the sailboat, we got a pleasant surprise in the form of the beautiful Dr. Lakshmi Sunkara. "Sue and Phil invited me along at the last minute," she explained.

"No Brad," I asked.

"That's why I'm free today," she said. "I was hoping that, about now, I'd be getting some good morning sex. But Brad blew his chance when he told me after the outing yesterday that he really didn't like going naked around other people. I'm not fucking a prude."

I doubt that we were 20 yards away from the dock when Sue told us all to drop our clothes. Everyone happily complied. Out of the lee of the island, there was a strong enough breeze that Phil had to reef in some sail. He opted to go north to show Cheryl and Peter the slightly less built-up part of the area's coast.

Phil took us a way out into the Gulf to avoid the fisherman and speedboats that run close to shore on a Sunday. It was truly invigorating to feel the sea breeze all over my body.

Once we were essentially alone on the Gulf, Dr. Sunkara pulled a large dildo from her bag. With no hint of being self-conscious, she said, "I'm going to the bow and use this." We watched, with admiration, as Dr. Sunkara sat her bare ass down in the bow, facing forward, spread her legs, and began working on herself with her dildo. She knew we were watching. After a few minutes, and seemingly not missing a stroke, she turned her head partway in our direction and yelled, "This is great. You really should try it." She sat in the bow with her dildo in until Phil turned into an undeveloped cove and we anchored for lunch.

Over lunch, Dr. Sunkara explained that "I find that experiencing sexual stimulation in nature is one of the things that really makes life worth living. My preference is to be stimulated by a partner. Sadly, I have no partner at the moment, so I'm forced to resort to my toy." Her openness was very refreshing.

After we had cleaned up from lunch, Sue Woodman said, "There is something to what Lakshmi said about sexual stimulation in nature." She and Phil dove over the side and swam to the small beach that made up a part of the cove. Sue waved to us and began fondling Phil's dick. Soon, Phil was on his back in the sand and Sue was riding him.

Cheryl, Peter, Carol, and I were standing, watching Sue and Phil. "Is everyone in Florida so into public sex?" Cheryl asked.

"Only our friends," Carol replied with a laugh.

Cheryl laughed. "Well, we don't want to be non-conformist," she said as she took Peter's dick in her hand. I had been gently rubbing Carol's ass since Sue and Phil had started on the beach. Since Cheryl and Peter were only paying attention to each other, they wouldn't find it rude if Carol and I did the same. Carol knelt and played with me until I started getting hard. When I was a little hard, she took me into her mouth and got me very hard. She lay back on the deck with her legs apart and I started to eat her. After a short time of that, Carol said simply "In." I moved above her and put my dick where my tongue had just been.

We were on the deck at about the mid-point between bow and stern. The deck sloped slightly towards the rail and was polished to the point where it was slippery. Carol felt so good, and we were working so hard to please each other that we slipped under the rail and into the water. Naturally, that broke our copulation, along with getting everyone's attention.

When Carol and I surfaced, Carol said "I'm not fucking and treading water," She started swimming towards the beach. I followed, keeping my head above water so that I could watch her perfect ass. Immediately as I came out of the water, Carol grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her on the beach. I was still hard, and she was very wet. I slid right in. "Go hard," Carol said, so I did. We heard Sue and Phil orgasm a few feet away several minutes before we came. Carol had one of those marvelous orgasms in which she wraps her legs around me and squeezes like she's trying to crush me. I came, but Carol's orgasm was much more important than mine.

After we came, Carol and I swam beside each other out to the sailboat. As we swam, Carol said, "Falling into the ocean while we're fucking is one we have to tell Gwen about."

When we were back on the boat, Dr. Sunkara said, "I watched your intercourse. As an orthopedist, body movement is something I deal with. If you like, I think that I could teach you some things that will increase your pleasure and extend the number of years for which you'll be able to have intercourse." That was interesting. A very beautiful woman was offering to teach Carol and me how to fuck better.

Once we were underway, Dr. Sunkara took her dildo back to the bow. Once we were close enough to the island to see buildings, she accelerated her pace and had what sounded like a very satisfying orgasm just as we rounded the southeastern point of the island.

Before we took Cheryl and Peter back to the house, Carol made a point of telling Dr. Sunkara that we'd be very interested in her instruction. "I trust that you will not mind that I am present while you are having intercourse," Dr. Sunkara said. "I will be touching you and helping you modify your positions and motions. It may also be the case that I can help you more if your husband puts his penis in me. Is that acceptable?"

Frankly, it sounded pretty exciting. "Of course," Carol answered. "What do you charge for this?"

Dr. Sunkara seemed truly offended. "I only help my friends with their intercourse," she said. "There is no charge."

"I'm sorry," Carol replied.

Dr. Sunkara smiled. "It is ok. You do not know how I proceed."

Back in the car, Peter said, "So, that beauty is going to give you sex lessons? You guys have the perfect life down here."

Most of the rest of Cheryl and Peter's stay was less eventful. One day, Carol took Cheryl to an outlet mall a way down the coast while Kirsten took Peter and me fishing on Ian's boat. I find fishing incredibly boring, although Peter seemed interested. Fishing is a little better when you are naked, and better still with a woman as attractive as Kirsten who is also naked. I felt sorry for Carol and Cheryl having to wear clothes that day.

Cheryl, Peter, Carol, and I were having dinner together on our patio on their last night with us. It was a Thursday. Kirsten was home waiting for Ian, who was driving down from Tampa. At one point in the evening, Cheryl asked, "What are you doing for Christmas?"

"Not sure," I replied. "I suppose Gwen will fly down here from Chicago for Christmas itself. I know she wants to see some of her friends back at her old home, so I suppose we'll drive up there and get a hotel room, then drive Gwen back to school after New Year's. There are some people back there we'd like to see too."

Cheryl thought for a moment. "Why don't you stay with us?" she asked. We've got to pick Sam up at school and take her back. There's no extra burden to driving Gwen too. You guys come up the 23rd and you can go back when you feel like it. Oh, and we've got an indoor pool, sauna, and jacuzzi."

I looked at Carol who was nodding her head enthusiastically. "That's great!" I said. "Thank you."

We had gotten Cheryl's and Peter's bags into the car for the trip to the airport the next morning. We were standing next to the car about to get in. Carol was wearing a short sundress. "Peter," she said, "I've got one last thing for you to remember from your trip." Carol bent forward and flipped up the back of her dress. She was bare underneath. Carol later drew some admiring looks from the TSA when she lifted the front of her dress for Peter just before he and Cheryl reached the metal detectors at the airport.

Carol and I had accepted the Collins' invitation to spend the Holidays with them without talking to Gwen. She was not happy about that. She was looking forward to spending some time in Florida over the Holiday break on the assumption that Jason Woods would be at his parents' house next door. Gwen somewhat grudgingly agreed to our plan after talking to Jason and learning that he was spending the Holidays with his parents at his aunt's home in San Francisco. The aunt was Ian's sister and I learned from him that the visit was a big deal because Ian, Kirsten, and Jason had not seen Ian's sister for several years.

Carol and I decided to fly back to our old hometown for the Holidays, rather than drive. Of course, we had several Christmas gifts for Gwen as well as gifts for Cheryl, Peter, and Samantha. All of those were shipped to the Collins' house except for the diamond necklace I was giving Carol. That flew north with me in my carry-on. We had a rental car arranged, primarily so that Gwen would have something to drive as she made the rounds of her old high school friends.

Carol and I pulled into the Collins' driveway a little after dark on December 23. Cheryl and Peter answered the door in the nude. What struck me immediately was that Cheryl had dropped significant weight and looked much fitter than she had when she had visited us a couple of months before. Likewise, Peter had dropped weight and toned himself up.

Cheryl greeted us warmly. "Please come in and get those clothes off," she said. "Oh, and, Carol, all of your packages arrived."

Carol and I undressed in the foyer and handed our clothes to Cheryl. We followed Peter into the kitchen, where Gwen and Samantha were helping prepare dinner. Both girls were wearing aprons and nothing else. From behind, it was damned sexy.

Gwen came over and hugged her mother and then me. "Guess what?" she said. Carol and I both shook our heads, not knowing where Gwen was going. "Cheryl and Peter only have one guest bed. We're sleeping together for a week!"

Cheryl walked in. Smiling, she said, "Yeah, I forgot to tell you about that when we invited you up for the Holidays. I hope that you don't mind." We were stuck with the situation.

I turned my attention to Samantha, who had stayed by the kitchen counter and had yet to say anything. Samantha seemed more beautiful each time I saw her. Her freckles seemed less prominent, just noticeable enough to give her face a bit of "girl-next-door" innocence. Her figure had always been good, albeit slender, but she had developed alluring curves in the right places that were definitely much more than the girl next door. Her deep red hair had always been one of her assets. We made eye contact and I thought Samantha's eyes lit up. I reminded myself that older men are given to such self-delusions.

The visit to the Collins' included several firsts for us. It was the first time we'd celebrated Christmas anywhere other than our own home since Gwen had been born. It was the first time we'd had Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas dinner in the nude. It was the first time Carol, Gwen, and I had slept together nude in the same bed. It was also the first time we did the Christmas morning gift exchange in the nude.

Everyone was up early on Christmas morning. Carol told me, "Harry, go downstairs and get some coffee. Gwen and I will be down in a few minutes."

In the kitchen, I met Peter who already had the coffee started. He too had been banished from the bedroom floor and told that Cheryl and Samantha would be down "in a few minutes." When it was ready, Peter and I drank coffee and tried to remember whether there would be any sports on TV that we wanted to see. After about a half hour, Cheryl's voice called down, "Boys, go into the living room and sit down." Peter and I looked at each other. Peter shrugged. We did as we were told.

Just a few minutes later, Cheryl, Carol, Samantha, and Gwen marched into the room. All four women had obviously spent some time on their hair. Cheryl and Carol wore just a touch of make-up. Samantha's and Gwen's youthful faces didn't need any make-up (Cheryl and Carol didn't really need make-up either). It also appeared that Carol, Samantha, and Gwen had spent time on their pubic hair. Cheryl's mound was bare. All four women looked fantastic.

There were more people than chairs, so Gwen and Samantha sat on the rug with their legs spread in front of them. That was quite nice. Most of the gifts were the things you'd expect, although I screwed up some at one point. We had gotten Samantha an $800 gift card that was supposed to be honored at several of Chicago's very high-end restaurants (we figured that, at Chicago prices, $ 800 was about two meals for two). Just after Samantha opened the envelope, I said, "We thought that would let you impress some guy by taking him out to dinner at a nice place." Samantha's face fell when I said that, and I got a dirty look from Gwen.