The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 02

Story Info
Nude fun with family and friends.
12.2k words
4.73
32.6k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

This is the second chapter of a series. While the author hopes that this story can stand on its own, it will be much easier to follow if you have read the first chapter, titled "The Gulf Coast Move."

This story draws on some real experiences but is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any real person or entity is coincidental and unintentional. As a work of fiction, this story and this series should not be taken as depicting the actual tolerance of public nudity or public sexual conduct in Florida or any other jurisdiction. Additionally, readers should remember that they are reading this story on a website devoted to erotica. The sexual conduct depicted here is not necessarily representative of how most nudists/naturists behave.

_______________________

It was late on Sunday morning, a week after Jason Woods, our daughter's sort of boyfriend, had gone back to Boston. Nude, I stepped from the kitchen onto the landing at the top of the steps leading down to our pool and patio. It was a perfectly clear Southwest Florida day. The sun was hot on my bare skin, but that was mitigated by a breeze off the Gulf. Looking over the dunes that screened our pool from the beach, I could see several boats. Fishermen I assumed.

Carol and Gwen were already out by the pool. Carol had just stood up from her lounge chair. Although Carol and I had been together since undergraduate school about 30 years ago, I always got a thrill looking at her. To me, she always looked perfect. The allover tan she had acquired since we'd moved to Florida only enhanced her beauty. She looked up at me and smiled.

Gwen, our 19-year-old daughter, was on her back on a lounge chair a couple of feet away from her mother, offering her bare body to the sun. To me, Gwen always suffered a bit by comparison to her mother. Unfortunately, I think that some of my genes had snuck into Gwen's DNA. She had my broader shoulders and had gotten some of my bigger chest, hips, and thighs. Still, Gwen was a very lovely young woman. Looking down the steps at my nude wife and daughter and then out at the Gulf a few yards beyond them, I thought that life just didn't get any better than this.

I called down to the women, "Anyone want juice?" I had just squeezed a pitcher of orange juice before I came outside. Both women answered affirmatively. I went back inside and poured two glasses of juice, adding a bit of ice to keep them cooler in the sun, and put the glasses on a tray. Trying to imitate a butler, I walked up to Carol, bowed slightly, extended the tray, and said, "Your juice MiLady." Carol smiled indulgently and took a glass.

I walked over to where Gwen was lying and bent enough so that she could reach the tray without sitting up. Gwen took the glass from the tray, ran her eyes over me, smiled, and said "Thanks Dad."

As I put the tray on a patio table, Carol said, "Harry, you'd best get sunscreen on. You know that you burn quickly." She was right. I do burn quickly, and I do know that.

"Would you do me, Dear?" I asked.

Carol smiled, picked up a bottle of sunscreen from the table beside her lounger and walked over. I stood facing Gwen while Carol applied sunscreen to the back of my body. She was thorough, even getting between my ass cheeks. When she finished my back side, Carol stepped around in front of me. She worked sunscreen into my face, neck, chest, and abdomen before kneeling to work on my feet and legs. She worked up my legs. When she got to my dick and balls, she looked up at me and smiled, "Need to take extra care here," she said, "so that these are useable when I need them." She was very thorough with my dick, getting me semi-hard in the process. Then she stepped away revealing me to Gwen.

Gwen had been watching us. When Carol stepped away, Gwen took a long look at my dick, which was pointing at her, parallel to the ground. "Dad, you know that you really do have an attractive dick," Gwen said.

I wasn't sure how I felt about Gwen's comment. Carol immediately replied, "Yes, he does, and it's all mine."

"Yours and Kirsten's," Gwen responded.

Carol chuckled. "I stand corrected. Mine and Kirsten's"

"Hey," Gwen said, "Do you guys want to go skinny dipping with Marty and Lisa tomorrow? They're both off tomorrow. Lisa called me on Friday and suggested that I invite you. I just forgot to mention it."

Carol looked at me. We had been able to retire at relatively young ages, so Monday was just another free day for us. I shrugged. To Gwen, Carol said, "Sure. When and where?"

"They'd like us to meet them between 9:00 and 9:30 in the morning," Gwen replied. "Marty uses her dad's boat and launches it from a marina on the mainland. I don't remember the name, but I can get us there. Let's leave by 8:00 just to be safe."

"That works," Carol said.

Ordinarily, our neighbor Kirsten Woods spent the night with Carol and me, and we didn't get up quite that early. However, her husband Ian left on Monday mornings to spend the workweek in Tampa where his business was based. Kirsten and Ian often spent Sunday night together by themselves and had told us that they intended to that night. Being on the road by 8:00 a.m. the next morning would be no problem.

Gwen did successfully direct us to the marina. With Monday morning traffic, it took longer than she had estimated. We pulled into the marina about 9:15. We didn't have to look hard to find the very athletic-looking African American woman standing by a largeish boat on a trailer at the boat ramp. The woman was Gwen's and Jason's friend Marty Robinson. Marty was, probably, in her late 20's or early 30's. She was a deputy in the county sheriff's marine patrol. I wondered silently how a deputy sheriff could afford such a nice-looking boat along with the trailer it was on and the SUV that was pulling it.

As if reading my mind, Marty smiled and said, "This whole rig is my Dad's. He's got a construction company and is in the office or on jobsites on Mondays, so he lets me use it."

As Marty said that, a younger woman came around from the other side of the boat. I recognized her as Lisa Pheltz, the other of Gwen's and Jason's skinny-dipping buddies. I knew that Lisa was also a marine patrol deputy.

We watched as Marty and Lisa adroitly launched the boat. Marty took the helm of the boat while Lisa parked the SUV and trailer. Marty maneuvered the boat next to a pier alongside the boat ramp and said, "Get aboard." Carol, Gwen, and I had only to step from the pier into the boat. Lisa was close behind.

After Mary backed us away from the boat ramp a little way into the basin, she put the boat into neutral. She unbuttoned her shorts, pushed them down, and kicked them away with her foot. She was wearing a bright red one-piece that was cut very high on her hips, disclosing the muscular hips and legs of a sprinter. I later learned that Marty had been a sprinter in college. Looking to my left, I noticed that Lisa had also removed her shorts. Lisa was wearing a one-piece that was almost flesh-tone. Seen from a distance, you would probably think that she was naked. Lisa was slender and less muscular and busty than Marty. Despite her tan, Lisa's blonde hair suggested a very fair complexion.

Before Marty put the boat back in gear, she smiled. "We're going to Cayo Blanca," she said. "That's a state park and no one will be there on Monday. I'll stop out in the sound when we're away from the crowd a bit and we can get undressed." Marty put the boat in gear and motored out of the marina basin. When she reached open water, she sped up only slightly. "Manatee zone," she said. "Have to be careful." We moved on at a sedate speed for several more minutes before Marty accelerated and got the boat up on plane.

When we reached the middle of the sound, the body of water between the mainland and the barrier islands, there were no other boats around us. Looking around, I could only see a couple of boats quite a distance to the south, too far away to see anything about the people on them. Marty decelerated, put the engine in neutral again, and said, "Let's get naked!"

The five of us stripped off. Naked, Lisa seemed even smaller and not at all like a cop. I suppose having a gun on her hip and a badge made her more imposing. Naked, Marty looked even more athletic. She was very fit and well-muscled with large but very firm breasts. She caught me looking at her and smiled. Her perfectly white teeth contrasted with her dark ebony skin. She cupped her breasts and said, "All natural." Cop or not, Marty Robinson was an impressive woman.

As Marty took the motor out of neutral, she said, "Carol, Gwen, Harry, get up in the bow. I'll crank it up and you'll love the feel of the air rushing over your skin. Just hold onto each other. I'm not up for fishing you out today." Marty flashed another brilliant smile.

Carol, Gwen, and I moved into the bow of the boat. The three of us stood naked, facing into the wind, with our arms tightly around each other. Gwen said, "She's never done this with Jason and me. This is great!" The sensation of the wind created by the boat's rapid movement flowing over my bare skin was great.

I was not familiar with Cayo Blanca and was surprised to learn that it was only three islands north of the one we lived on. As we approached it, Marty brought the boat off plane and motored slowly towards a vacant beach facing the sound. Finally, she cut the motor entirely, letting us drift toward the beach. "Harry," Marty said, "when you think you can would you jump over the side? I'll hand you the anchor. Please walk it up onto the beach and pull the boat in until I tell you to stop."

A moment later, I went over the side. The water was quite warm and only waist deep. Marty handed me a surprisingly small anchor with a line attached. I walked up onto the sand. "That's good," Marty called. "Set the anchor down and push those pointed fins into the sand." I did that. Marty re-started the engine and reversed a short distance, pulling the anchor firmly into the sand. "Now," Marty called, "Can you come back and get this cooler?"

Marty and Lisa had brought two large coolers full of drinks and sandwiches. Once those were on the beach, Carol took my hand and said, "Let's go swimming." Holding hands, we walked into the surprisingly warm water. The water stayed was only about chest deep for quite a way out from the beach. Carol let go of my hand and dove forward. I watched her bare ass arch out of the water briefly as she made a shallow dive, and then followed her.

For a time, Carol and I just swam, enjoying being naked in the water. We stopped a place some distance from the others where the water was up to our shoulders. Carol and I kissed. Carol had just taken my dick in her hand under the water when something bumped into the small of my back. While it seemed improbable, I thought that I'd been hit by a fish until Gwen's head broke the surface. Water streamed from her hair. With a grin, she said, "I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"

"As a matter of fact..." I started to say.

Gwen cut me off. With a naughtier grin, she said, "Don't mind me. Just go on with what you were doing."

I didn't intend to go on with anything with Gwen right there. However, Carol made the decision for me. She started stroking my dick. As always, Carol's hand on my dick felt great.

"Uh, Dad," Gwen said, "I think that you should be fingering Mom's clit."

I thought that we had gotten a bit too open with Gwen, but with Carol already stroking me, there seemed to be no greater harm to be done. I reached my hand between Carol's legs and began fingering her clit. Carol already had me pretty hard.

To my dismay, Gwen took a deep breath and went back under the water. When she surfaced again, she said, "Watching you two play with each other is pretty hot." After a moment, Gwen added, "Hey, can we move closer to the beach so I can stand and play with myself?"

Carol tightened her grip on my dick and led me to shallower water. Gwen followed closely behind. Carol stopped at a place where both women's tits were out of the water, but our pubes were still submerged. Carol stepped close to me and began stroking me again. I resumed fingering my wife. Gwen was less than arm's length away with her hand between her legs.

Carol and I were focused on each other. I had largely forgotten that Gwen was right there until she said, "this . . . is . . . so . . . cool . . ., masturbating . . . with . . . my . . . parents. Can't . . . wait . . . to . . . tell . . . Sam." Her words were punctuated with heavy breaths suggesting that she was successfully pleasuring herself. Likewise, Carol's efforts were getting me close to cumming. While Carol's hard breathing and hard nipples indicated that she was aroused, I really wasn't sure where she was.

I finally shot some protein into the sound. Gwen disturbed me again by saying, "cool . . . I . . . saw . . . Dad . . . cum . . . Oh Shit!" Apparently, Gwen had cum. Seconds later, Carol made a very sharp intake of breath and then yelped. She always promised me that, yes, she had cum too. I looked at Carol and then at Gwen. Both women were smiling. I guessed this was a new take on family bonding.

Before any of us could say anything, we heard Marty yelling "You guys! Come get some food." She was standing in water up to her calves. After issuing her lunch invitation, she turned and walked back up the beach. Her muscular bare ass was worth watching.

I was surprised that it was already 1:30 in the afternoon. It didn't seem like we'd been out anywhere near that long. As we ate sandwiches and drank beer (except Marty was who driving the boat), it became obvious that Marty and Lisa were lovers as well as friends. I watched Lisa caress Marty's ass when Marty stood up at one point. Again, seeming to read my mind, Marty took Lisa's hand and turned to me. "It's not that either of us dislike men," Marty said. "We just haven't found the men who do for us what we do for each other." Marty laughed and nodded at my groin. She added, "If Carol's ok with it, I'll gladly give that dick an audition. Wouldn't you Lisa?"

Lisa smiled at me and said, "Sure."

Lisa had been very quiet. After a beer, she opened up a little. "You folks live next to the Woods, right?" Carol and I nodded affirmatively. "You'll be seeing me around a lot more."

I didn't necessarily take the news that a deputy sheriff would be around "a lot more" as good news. "Why?" I asked.

"We've had a lot of attrition and the budget cuts mean that we can't replace anyone. I'm being transferred from marine patrol to road patrol. The only good news is that my primary patrol area will be the island. They want us in our areas enough so that we know them and can sense if something's not right. It also gives me 8-10 hours of overtime per week. I'm either doing five days of ten or six days of eight. It's just going to be a bitch getting from the island to the gym to workout."

Carol said, "Harry's put a pretty good gym on the ground floor of our house. You're welcome to use that if its more convenient for you."

Lisa said a non-committal, "Thanks."

Gwen asked, "You are both off tomorrow too, aren't you?"

Marty replied, "Yeah?"

Gwen said, "Why don't you come over tomorrow afternoon? You can see Dad's gym and we can lie out by the pool for a while." Turning instinctively to Carol, Gwen asked, "That's ok, isn't it Mom?"

Carol said, "Of course. If you can stay, we'll fix an earlier dinner. We need to do something to thank you for bringing us here."

Marty and Lisa glanced at each other before Marty said, "Thank you. That'd be great. What time?"

Gwen answered, "How's 1:00 p.m. work?"

"That'll be fine," Marty replied.

Carol asked, "Dinner around 4:30?"

"Great," Marty said. "Our apartment is a long way inland. With traffic, it is probably an hour and half between us and your home on the island."

We finished our lunch and cleaned up. Marty said, "Let's take a walk around Cayo Blanca. I'm sure that no one else is here today. We can just leave our stuff here. It's safe."

Marty started marching nude up the beach. Lisa, Carol, Gwen, and I followed. After a few steps, Lisa chuckled. "Marty's doing her 'cop walk,'" she said. I thought that Marty would immediately gain control of any situation doing her cop walk in that uniform.

Cayo Blanca was completely undeveloped. The small island had very nice beaches on the Gulf and Sound sides. The center of the island was a few trees and wild vegetation. As we walked along the Gulf-side beach, we heard loud boat motors coming from the north. About 250 yards out, a black racing style boat with a white stripe along the hull shot past. It seemed that only the boat's stern was in the water.

I pulled those guys over about a month ago for operating under the influence," Marty said. "Drunk, mean, and no respect for black, female police officers. Put 'em in jail. I'm surprised to see them out so soon. I'm sure they're tanked again. Going to kill someone some time. Hopefully, just themselves."

We continued following Marty. Towards the southern end of the Gulf-side beach we found an area with empty beer can, cigarette butts, and styrofoam boxes scattered around. This produced a more emotional reaction than I'd thought Lisa capable of. "God damnit!" she yelled. "Fucking people live in paradise and they just fucking trash it! This is a park, not a fucking garbage can! Shit, and we don't have anything to put it into to carry it back to the boat. Fuck, I'm tempted to shoot people who do this." Lisa paused and looked at the four of us. After a moment's silence, she said, "Sorry. Things like this just really piss me off." Unfortunately, Lisa was right that we had to leave the trash behind.

I was walking between Carol and Gwen as we rounded the southern end of Cayo Blanca. Lisa was in front of us now, walking hand-in-hand with Marty. I felt Carol reach out and take my hand. A moment later, Gwen took my other hand. It was a gorgeous day. I was walking naked on a semi-tropical island holding hands with my naked wife and naked daughter. Life simply doesn't get much better.

Once we were back where we'd left our things near Marty's boat, Marty said, "We probably ought to pack up and head back."

"What time is it?" Carol asked.

Marty looked at the fancy watch she carried in her backpack. "About 3:30," she said. We'd already been out for six hours. It seemed like no more than an hour.

I brought the coolers and anchor out to Marty's boat, and we were soon underway. As happens in Florida, it quickly clouded up and started raining on us as we were about half-way back to the marina. Unusually for Florida, it was not a violent rain. Carol, Gwen, and I stood in the bow of the boat letting the rain hit our bare bodies. It was nice.

There was more boat traffic going back into the marina, presumably because of the rain, than we'd seen leaving that morning. Marty stopped so that we could all get dressed before we got close to the other boats. After the freedom and joy of being nude for hours, putting clothes back on was just unpleasant.

Gwen voiced what we were all thinking: "I really wish that I didn't have to wear clothes, ever."

With a laugh, Carol said, "Well, dear, when you're dictator you can issue your edict requiring everyone to go nude all of the time."

From the cockpit, Marty chimed in, "Now, there's a damn good idea! Wish the politicians we have thought that way."

Lisa added, somewhat wistfully, "I'd love that."

Marty and Lisa came to the house the next afternoon and were, I think, much more impressed with my home gym than they had expected to be. That we were willing to let them use it for free and that it could be used nude sealed the deal. It soon became a common occurrence for there to be a sheriff's cruiser parked in our drive as Lisa did her workout after her shift.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers