The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol did look fantastic. Her dress was a clingy brown material that worked well with her hair. It basically went around the back of her neck, draped over her entire front tightly enough to make clear that she wasn't wearing a bra, and tied just above her bare ass. Seeing her from the front, completely covered from the waist up and bare from the waist down, save for high heels, was very arousing.

Before we left, Carol had Kristen take a couple of pictures of Carol and me "in costume" with Carol's smartphone. As we rode north, Carol e-mailed the pictures to Gwen along with a short explanation of what we were up to that evening. As we reached the Sarasota area, Carol showed me our daughter's response: "Great idea! May I go w/u next time?"

Gwen apparently shared the pictures with her roommate. A few minutes later, I got an e-mail from Samantha on my phone: "Both look great! Wish I could join u." It occurred to me that Samantha would look great at a bottomless ball. I showed the e-mail to Carol, who smiled.

The ball was very nice. The contrast between the somewhat constricting jacket and shirt, on one hand, and the breeze on my ass and dick, on the other, constantly reminded me of my exposed state. Watching Carol walk around the room with her bare ass below the brown bow was very arousing. The other guests ran the gamut from old and out of shape to exceptionally fit and sexy. But for the bare asses and pubes, the event was very formal. Several young men and women wearing sharply creased black trousers and starched white shirts circulated with trays of food and drinks. A string quartet played softly, providing background music over which you could still converse.

Ian and I had just taken flutes of champagne from one of the servers when a short young woman with shoulder-length black hair came up to us. "Hi Ian," she said. She was wearing a white top which ended just above her waist and which emphasized her largeish breasts. Below her top she was completely tan and clean shaven. Turning to me, she said "Hi, I'm Veronica Compton." Ms. Compton had a great smile.

"Harry Stone," I replied.

"May I?" Veronica asked.

"Of course," I replied. Veronica reached out and grasped me at the base of my dick with her warm hand. She looked at me for a moment before saying, "That must feel nice." She slowly slid her hand along my dick to my head before letting go. That felt nice.

Veronica moved her legs apart. Taking the hint, I asked, "May I?"

"Please," Veronica replied.

I reached between her legs. I put my index finger on her clit and gently rubbed back and forth a couple of times before withdrawing my hand. "Thank you," Veronica said. Glancing at my left arm, her smile dimmed. "No wristband," she said.

"No," I replied. "My wife and I decided that we'd stick to each other this time."

"Which one is your wife?" Veronica asked. I pointed to Carol, whom we could see in profile standing across the room. "She's gorgeous," Veronica said. Veronica looked into my eyes, smiled, and said "Next year, have a wristband." She turned and allowed us a view of her lovely tanned ass as she walked away.

Ian laughed and said, "Better be careful Harry. Veronica Compton is the rising star on the criminal side in the District Attorney's office. She's used her looks and sexiness to cause more than one male defense attorney to make a crucial error which she took full advantage of."

"How do you know her?" I asked.

"I work with that office some and I've been a witness for her a couple of times," Ian said.

All four of Carol, Kristen, Ian, and I were enjoying the ball. Being expensively dressed from the waist up emphasized the fact that you were naked from the waist down. It was a novel sensation but pleasant and, as Kristen had promised, quite erotic. I could tell that Carol was thoroughly enjoying herself. I was pleased by the admiring looks Carol drew, even from men with very sexy companions.

We stayed until the ball was clearly breaking up. Kristen led us to a table on which were spread small envelopes with keycards to rooms at a nearby hotel. "Barbara's arranged it, so we don't even need to check in. Just go straight to the room, which is good because I'm horny as hell." Kristen picked up one keycard and asked Carol and me, "Just one room?" We nodded.

It was a cool night, but we left our coats off as we waited for the valet to bring Ian's SUV. It only took about five minutes to drive to the hotel. Ian parked in the garage attached to the building. We left our coats over our arms as we walked through a short hall and across the reception area to the elevators serving the rooms. I kept my gaze straight ahead so I've no idea whether the person working the reception desk that night noticed the four people naked from the waist down. No one said anything.

The elevator opened. There was a young couple in the car. Almost immediately as the door opened, the woman pressed a button on the control panel. "Shit, forgot my phone," she said.

The man gave us a long look as we entered the elevator car. Finally, he said, "I like what you guys forgot better."

I don't think that the woman with him had even noticed that all four of us had our asses, legs, and pubes completely exposed until he made that comment. She looked each of us up and down. I just smiled at her. As the elevator opened at our floor, the woman said, "Great outfits. I hope the party justified them."

We stepped out. As the elevator doors were closing, Carol turned back to face the couple. "It did," Carol said. Once the elevator doors had closed, all four of us started laughing. "That was hot," Carol said. She turned, embraced me, and pulled me tight to her. I felt Carol's hand on my dick and put my hand between her legs right there in the hallway.

Kristen and Ian had gone down the hall to our room. Ian instructed us, "Get in here you two." Carol and I released each other and hurried to the door Ian was holding. Inside the room, the four of us swiftly removed what clothing we were wearing.

"What did you think of the Devoes' ball?" Kristen asked.

"Great time," Carol said.

"Thank you for getting us invited," I added.

"Well, I think you can do a more appropriate thank you than that," Ian said laughing.

Carol went to Ian. She took his dick in her hand and began stroking him. Kristen came to me. We began kissing and fondling each other. After a few minutes of that, Kristen led me to the bed. She lay down on her back. I got on the bed and then mounted Kristen. She was very worked-up. She had her legs clamped around me which forced me to push harder. She grabbed my head with her hands and held it while we kissed and then began frantically tonguing each other. At some point, I was vaguely aware that Ian and my wife had also gotten on the bed. However, I was too consumed with Kristen to know what they were doing.

Once Kristen and then I came, we were both gasping for breath and awash in sweat. I finally looked over at Carol and Ian, who were sitting nude on the side of the bed. Smiling, Carol said, "I wish you'd go at me that hard for that long. Do I have to put you in a large group of people with your dick hanging out to get that kind of performance?"

"Just trying to say, 'thank you' to Kristen, Dear," I replied.

"Jesus did you do that!" Kristen exclaimed, still underneath me.

Laughing, Ian said, "Harry, could you pull out now and let me have my wife back?"

We moved beside our respective spouses. Carol kissed me. "That was hot," she said, "watching you do Kristen that hard."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't get time to watch you and Ian."

"Ian," Carol said loudly, "Harry didn't see us fucking. We've got to do it again so he can watch!"

With a smile, Ian replied, "Christ woman! Do you want to kill me?"

We finally went to sleep with Carol between me and Ian and Kristen on the other side of Ian. I was out. The next thing I recall was feeling a hand gently stroking my balls. I opened my eyes in the sunlit room and saw Carol's face inches from mine. God did she look beautiful. Carol and I kissed. I worked my hand between her thighs. We played with each other until Carol pushed softly on my chest. I rose up enough for Carol to slide under me. I slid my dick into her. Ian and Kristen seemed to still be asleep, so Carol and I fucked very quietly, hoping not to wake them.

We failed in that goal. After we'd been fucking for a few minutes, I heard Ian say, "Harry is my role model." A moment later, Ian was atop Kristen, fucking right next to us. Carol's and Kristen's hips were touching, and Ian and I bumped each other several times. At one point, Ian leaned back and asked, "Harry, would you suck that nipple for me for a moment?"

Still pushing inside Carol, I leaned over and took Kristen's right nipple in my lips and began rubbing it with my tongue. When I moved away from her, Kristen said "Thank you Harry.

I leaned back and said to Ian, "Your turn mate." Ian leaned over and sucked on Carol's left nipple while I continued to fuck her. It was very relaxed, comfortable sex between four people who knew each other well and liked each other. Amazingly, we all came within seconds of each other.

When we'd finished, Carol and I were lying on the bed hugging as were Kristen and Ian. Ian finally, said, "Glad I don't have to wash these sheets." He got up and walked into the bathroom. He was back in a moment, saying, "I think there's room for all four of us to shower, just." There was, but you wouldn't have wanted to try it with anyone other than very good friends.

After we finished our shower and toweled each other off, Ian began looking around the room. He searched for a few minutes before saying, "We left our damned clothes in the car." We had each brought a small gym bag with clothes to wear home that day. We'd been so excited the night before that we'd all left the bags in Ian's SUV. All we had were our light coats and the tops we'd worn to the ball.

"We don't need to check out," Kristen said, "and no one said anything about us being bottom less last night. I say that we just brazen it out."

"Dear," Ian said, "we came in very late last night. It's almost noon. Surely there will be a lot more people in the lobby now."

Smiling, Carol said, "I like Kristen's idea." After a bit more discussion, Kristen's suggestion won out. We crammed the clothes we'd worn the night before into a couple of those plastic "laundry" bags found in most hotel rooms. We put on our shoes and put our coats over our arms. Carol and Kristen both looked great, nude in high heels.

No one else was in the elevator this time. The hotel lobby was more crowded than the night before. With Kristen leading, the four of us walked across the lobby and into the hallway to the garage naked. I don't know whether the other people in the lobby were too shocked to react or if they were just used to the antics of the DeVoes' guests. We were laughing again by the time Ian had the SUV started. "I think I've got enough fuel to get home," Ian said. All four of our coats were chucked into the cargo space behind the rear seat. It was still a little cool out but was otherwise a glorious day for a nude ride down I-75.

Carol and I settled down a little for a month or so. However, Sue and Phil Woodman had invited us and Cheryl and Peter Collins to go sailing with them to the Bahamas. No one was allowed to wear clothes on the Woodmans' boat unless it was in a harbor. That exception to the rule largely evaporated once we were in the islands. I was surprised at how many places we anchored where the Bahamians seemingly thought nothing at all about some naked Americans.

Cheryl and Peter had obviously stayed with the fitness plans they'd adopted after going nude for most of their visit to us the previous fall. Everyone looks better naked than clothed, but Cheryl and Peter were starting to look damned good. I could tell from where Samantha had inherited her beauty. One day, as we were sailing between islands, Cheryl addressed the point directly. "When we came down last Fall, I was a little uncomfortable going naked at first because I knew that I looked, well, dumpy. It wasn't too bad being with you because you are friends. However, seeing my bare body in your mirrors all week convinced me that I needed to get into shape. Now, I'm proud to have anyone see me naked. And, hasn't Peter shaped up? That's the man I married!"

One thing that I did not know until that trip is that there is absolutely no privacy on a small boat. With three healthy couples constantly nude in a semi-tropical setting, there was going to be a lot of sex. For the first couple of days, we all tried to limit it to the night, behind the curtains that hid our bunks. However, you could still hear everything the other couples were doing. The ice was broken the third morning. Cheryl and Peter had been particularly vocal the night before. Sue, Phil, Carol, and I were already on deck when Cheryl and Peter came up the next morning. Teasingly, Phil called out, "What, did you try a new hole last night Peter?"

Cheryl laughed. "No, but he wore one of those ribbed condoms I bought him. Poor man fucked in a raincoat, but it was great for me."

Peter added, "Some sacrifices just have to be made for the greater good." That brought on a general discussion, primarily among the women, of what our partners did for us that we liked best. Hearing good, and in the case of Cheryl and Peter old, friends talk so intimately about their sex lives was very arousing. Carol was sitting next to me. She started stroking my dick.

Sue saw us. She got up and moved next to Phil. "Carol's got the right idea," Sue said. Cheryl, Peter, and Phil all looked at us. Carol kept stroking me. No one seemed bothered so I started fingering Carol. Rather than getting underway when we'd intended, we stayed anchored in that cove for another couple of hours while the three couples fucked on deck in the morning sun only a foot or two away from each other. That became our practice morning and evening for the rest of the trip unless we were in a crowded anchorage. We tried to avoid those.

By the time we had returned to Southwest Florida, Cheryl, Peter, Sue, and Phil were very good friends. Carol and I had a new appreciation and enhanced affection for all four of them.

As the weather got better, we resumed skinny dipping with Marty and Lisa, and the Gulf Coast Naturists resumed their bi-weekly outings. We finally got Dr. Sunkara to come to dinner. That was highlighted by Lakshmi fucking me in the ass with a strap-on dildo while I fucked Carol. It took a while to get our rhythms synchronized, but it was extraordinary once we did.

Gwen came down when her school broke for the summer. She spent about half of the summer with us and half up in Boston with Jason Woods. Cheryl and Peter Collins came down as often as they could. However, to my disappointment, Samantha Collins did not visit. She had an internship that summer with a newspaper in Downstate Illinois. Gwen did tell us that summer that she was switching majors. She had been intending to med school. However (as I had expected), she had decided that med school wasn't for her. She was switching to environmental engineering.

We went back to our old hometown the Christmas of Gwen's sophomore year and again stayed with the Collins. That holiday was notable because Jason, who had spent Christmas with his parents, Kristen and Ian, had flown in to spend New Year's with Gwen. Gwen and Samantha intended to take Jason to a New Year's Eve party with some of their old high school friends. Cheryl, Peter, Carol, and I intended to go to a party hosted by some friends of ours. Both sets of intentions were thwarted by an ice storm that started around 6:00 p.m. New Year's Eve. Within an hour, it was too slippery to walk outside, much less drive a car.

Sometimes, good things come from thwarted intentions. Since we were stuck in the Collins' house, the seven of us decided to have our own party. The Collins' indoor pool provided a suitable venue and, since it was just the seven of us, everyone agreed that no clothing was necessary. As a sort of joke, Peter hung a sprig of mistletoe in a corner of the pool room. That worked out better than expected as Peter, Jason, and I each got nude hugs and kisses from Cheryl, Carol, and Gwen. (I had never had a nude hug with our daughter before and was a little troubled by how pleasant it was). Just at midnight, Samantha took my hand and led me under the mistletoe. I started the year receiving a passionate hug from a beautiful nude young woman. I did hear a voice in my head saying that I should have been embracing Carol rather than Samantha at that moment. Carol had been watching us. She gave me a smile and a wink when Samantha and I broke our nude embrace.

Quite frankly, our life was damned good. Carol, Gwen, Kristen, Ian, and I went to Boston twice, a year apart, for Jason's undergraduate and graduate school graduations. A year after that, Carol and I met Cheryl, Peter, and Jason (who had flown in from Frankfurt, Germany where he was working) to watch Gwen and Samantha receive their bachelor's degrees. Graduation night, Gwen and Samantha told us that they wanted to take us somewhere special the next day and that we should expect to spend most of the day there.

Late the next morning, I drove the rented SUV as Gwen directed to a far northwest suburb. She had me park outside of a building that was probably once a light manufacturing facility. The outside sign said, simply, "The Spa." Immediately inside was a small reception area and a counter staffed by a very cute young woman. She asked if we were members. Gwen and Samantha replied that they were and produced membership cards. To the rest of us, the young woman explained that The Spa was a members-only private club. An annual membership cost $ 100 per person. That gave us full use of the facilities although special services, like massage, were extra. At Gwen's insistence, we all filled out the very detailed membership forms and paid our fees.

After we had paid, the young woman explained that, "full nudity is required at all times in The Spa. There are clean towels all over the facility. Please use one to sit on at all times unless you are in the water. Please put the dirty towels in the hampers located around the facility. Feel free to get a fresh towel any time you wish. There is also a bar and full-service restaurant in the northeast quadrant of the facility. I hope that you enjoy your visit to The Spa."

Gwen asked the young woman, "Is it possible for us to have a group massage?"

The young woman looked at a paper behind the counter as she said "Seven people . . . um . . .. Yes, we can do that. It may take an hour or two to get enough massage therapists in, if you don't mind waiting."

"Great!" Gwen replied. We paid another fee. The young woman at the counter pressed a button and we heard a buzz from the door to her left. Samantha opened the door and the rest of us followed her in. The changing room was a lot like the locker rooms I'd spent time in in high school and college. There were multiple rows of metal lockers, each with a key on an elastic band, and long benches in front of the lockers.

All seven of us stripped off. We each grabbed a towel and followed Gwen and Samantha on a tour of the facility. In contrast to the drab exterior, the inside of The Spa was rather elegant. There were a couple of pools, steam rooms, saunas, a large area with various sizes of jacuzzi, and a courtyard solarium. There seemed to be a large number of staff, male and female, who all appeared young and quite fit, dressed in a uniform of polo shirts and shorts. The Spa really seemed very nice. It also seemed busy for mid-day on a Sunday. One thing I noticed was that there were very few walls. Where a wall was needed, for a sauna or steam room, the walls were made of a transparent material. Heavy-duty glass I assumed. There were several shower areas, but those were not walled off.