The Gullible Streamer

Story Info
Gamer girl tricked from being a streamer to a cam girl.
5.5k words
4.29
39.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lush_20
lush_20
170 Followers

Emma had always been playing video games, from as far back as she can remember. Short and skinny, she was also a kind of an introvert. Despite that, she has been dreaming of starting a career as a video game streamer. It was hard work and it was very difficult to build an audience to entertain, especially for somebody with her personality, but she was still willing to try.

The day to take the leap and start her streaming business finally came on a Friday, when she was fired from her job. At home, without much direction, she saw no other choice. She went online to a popular streaming platform and made her account. She customized her channel and went online for the first time. It wasn't a success of course, but it did attract a few people who were impressed with her skills.

Her boyfriend, Chris, helped her with her channel the best he could. Chris was tall, charismatic, handsome, supporting, lovely... everything a girl could wish. Emma could barely believe how lucky she was to find somebody like him.

As the days went by, Emma's audience began to grow, and with it, her ambitions. It began to seem like being a famous streamer wasn't such a distant dream afterall. But also came the problems. Some people would join her chat just to harass her, call her ugly, or tell her she was bad. Things would sometimes become very overwhelming and hard to deal with.

Chris helped the best he could to remove those people from the channel, but it was getting particularly hard because another streamer know as Mike was starting to target Emma. Mike would tell his viewers to go to her channel just to mess with her, and since he had such a large audience, it was very difficult to do anything about it. Chris even contacted the streaming service to see if they could do something about it, but to no avail.

Some help also came from Zoey, Emma's best friend. Zoey had just started streaming on a different platform and asked Emma to make an account there instead.

"I think you'll have a much more supporting audience here. Mine grew so quickly and I just started a few weeks ago. You should give it a try," Zoey texted her.

"I don't know. I already have built an audience here, even if a small one. Moving would mean starting it all over. I don't think I can do this," Emma replied.

"Well, let me know if you change your mind," Zoey texted back.

The next day, Mike used his audience to mass report Emma's channel, leading it to be banned. Emma and Chris appealed to the ban on the support service, but there was nothing they could do about it.

"This is such bullshit! It was clearly targeted harassment, how can they just let that fly?" Emma snapped as she turned off from the voice call.

"I know, honey," Chris hugged her, "they only care about the big streamers anyway. The ones making them money."

"Yeah, I guess it's over for me. Fuck all that," Emma just looked down on her phone, scrolling mindlessly.

"But hey, what about that thing Zoey was talking about? You could try that. Maybe create an account with a different name, so Mike can't find you again," Chris said.

Emma thought for a little while.

"Yeah, maybe. Also she said she could grow an audience very quickly. Maybe I can do the same, and it'll be easier to defend against these trolls," Emma said, thoughtful.

"Here, let me help you," Chris pulled her laptop closer and opened the link Zoey sent her.

The website was called ZoomCam, and seemed very focused on female streamers, which made Chris suspicious at first.

"Is that the one?" Emma asked, "looks nice. Let me try that out."

Emma created her account all over again on this new platform, this time under a different username. As a new female account, the website promised to advertise her channel for free.

"That sounds great!" Emma was excited again.

The next day, after setting up her account, Emma went online on this new platform for the first time. The results were impressive right off the bat. Not only a lot more people watched her, a lot more people donated her money. The platform itself also paid her for each subsequent day she streamed, which was guaranteed cash.

Over the next week, as her fanbase began to grow, Emma started becoming more confident. She was more talkative, wearing makeup and not feeling ashamed of her body. She also did her short, black hair and wore a choke. Strangely though, this last one was a requirement from the streaming platform itself. Emma thought it was kind of weird, but they were willing to increase her daily payment if she wore it. And so she did. Besides, it made her look cute anyway.

Emma and Zoey kept in contact, sharing their streaming experiences. Zoey always had good news, telling Emma how much money she was making, but at the same time hinting at "some interesting demands" the platform started making after a few weeks.

Chris was also very happy for Emma, since her business was finally starting to take off. He could rarely watch her stream though, since he was usually at work during her online hours.

Emma noticed that as her fanbase grew, so it became increasingly demanding. Not only people often asked her more about her life, they also made requests, like "why don't you wear a bikini" or "show some cleavage". Those weren't the kinds of clothes she was willing to use on stream, and besides she thought wearing them would probably get her banned from the service.

Still, she gave these requests some thought. Did these people really find her hot? That was a first for Emma. Maybe it was the fact she was more confident, wearing makeup and dressing up better. That realization was slowly making her excited. "All these guys horny... for me?"

Even though she was still dating Chris, the thought of looking attractive to all these strangers became all she could think about. For the next time she went on camera, she decided to wear the bikini. It was a simple, navy blue bikini she had, but one that really made her body shine. Her slim and sexy build was completely on display. Her fans went crazy, and she was feeling more and more horny just by standing in front of the camera.

"Niiiice," Zoey texted her. She smiled, knowing her friend was watching.

Since the camera only got her from her chest up, she discreetly slid her hand down, touching herself through the bikini cloth. As she felt her stiff clit, she almost immediately orgasmed. She closed her eyes as the sensation took over her and let out a weak moan. When she returned to reality a few moments later, the fans in her chat were wondering what just happened. She brushed it off and went on with the game.

The next day, she planned on doing the same thing, but more daring this time. Since her camera sat on a fixed position on her desk, capturing from her chest up, she thought she could maybe only wear her bikini top, and go bottomless, for easier access. She carefully checked the camera position before starting, pulled her shorts and panties down and tossed them aside. Sitting down on the chair naked had a weird feeling to it, she thought. Her thighs touched the cold material and she instinctively caressed her own pussy, feeling how easy it would be to masturbate during the stream. She hadn't shaved for the occasion since nobody would see it, so it had a lightly trimmed hair going from her vulva, down surrounding her innie slit. Everybody would be looking at her face and boobs, properly covered by her bikini bra, but down below she was free to play, hid from sight. As her stream started, so did her touching. She enjoyed herself for hours, and still made quite some money from it.

"Are you joining the streaming event next week?" Her friend Zoey texted her the next day.

"Event?" Emma was completely unaware, "uh, yeah, sure."

She couldn't say no. Since her business was doing so well, she didn't want to lose momentum.

"lol nice. Never thought you'd be that kind of girl," Zoey replied.

"That kind of girl?" Emma thought, wondering what she meant by that.

The next day, as she started her stream on her usual bikini bra, her audience went nuts.

"Not allowed! It's topless day!" they spammed her with messages.

"Wait... what? Topless day?" She thought, panicking for a moment.

She took a couple of seconds to think about it and thought about Zoey's message. "Of course. Why am I so slow to realize these things? This is how this platform makes so much money," Emma realized, maybe too late.

Now it was difficult to go back. She had already made a lot of money, but most of it was still with the company, waiting for the payment day. If she refused this event, maybe she wouldn't be paid at all.

There was also Chris. She didn't want him to know she did porn. Or at least she wanted him to be ok with it. "I mean, is this porn? I guess so, right?" Emma's brain was rushing with these thoughts.

Seeing no other choice, she put her right hand behind her back and pulled the bikini string, letting it fall on her legs. Her small but firm boobs now visible to hundreds of horny fans. She tried to smile, awkwardly. Suddenly, the donations started coming up, among with requests. "Play with your boobs please!", and "I'll give you $20 if you pinch your nipples".

Emma couldn't believe what was happening. She tried focusing on her game but it was kind of impossible. Defeated, she gave in to her fans requests and started playing with her boobs. She did everything they asked. Cupped them, squeezed them, even licked her own tits. She was so horny at this point that she just had to masturbate. Without moving her camera, she put her left hand down on her pussy and kept her right playing with her boobs. She began making a circular movement on her clit, making her pussy twitch.

As she finished that day's session, she continued to masturbate for another hour. That was the hottest experience she had ever had.

Later that night, she decided to tune in to Zoey's stream, curious to see how her friend would perform.

Zoey was hot. She could easily pass as a model. Long hair, stunning body, face and perfect make up. Her boobs were a tad larger than hers and she was also attending to every fan request.

She let her friend work and started thinking about Chris. She had to tell him what that service was, and that she wanted him to be ok with it. She texted him, explaining the whole situation.

"It's a porn thing. I thought so," Chris replied. It was hard to tell emotions by text, so Emma was still unsure of how he felt about it.

"Are you ok with it?" She asked.

It took a little for him to respond, which looked like an eternity to her.

"I mean, you're just showing it on camera, right? I guess that's ok with me," he finally sent.

"Oh my God. Thank you!" Emma replied, relieved with her boyfriend's reaction.

Her streaming days continued as usual, except for the topless part. Now she was dressing normally, and no weird requests came up from the company, which was a relief since even though it was fun, it wasn't something she would be comfortable doing every day, given her introvert nature.

Emma and Zoey kept in contact frequently.

"Yeah and I told Chris about the streaming, you know," Emma texted her friend.

"How did he react?"

"He was ok with it, since it was just people watching it."

"That's a relief then. I don't know how my ex-boyfriend would react at that lol," Zoey replied.

That made Emma wonder something she hadn't thought before.

"Does Chris ever watch your stream?" Emma asked.

"I hope not. That would be weird to have your boyfriend watching me doing a bunch of stuff," Zoey replied.

Emma felt a tingle of jealousy. "What do you mean by 'doing a bunch of stuff'," She asked.

"Oh, you did the topless event. Every now and then they do different kinds of things, you know. It pays really well so it's smart to just accept it," Zoey replied, still keeping it a mystery.

"A bunch of stuff, huh," Emma thought.

It didn't take long until ZoomCam contacted Emma with a new event request. The company would send her a device she'd have to wear during a gaming session.

"Sounds cool," she thought, wondering what it could be.

A couple of days later, the package arrived. Excited, she unboxed it as fast as she could, only to find a rather large bright green dildo. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"What the fuck?"

Inside the box, there were instructions on how to connect the dildo to her computer, via bluetooth. It said the dildo would react to whatever was happening in the game. For this particular event, it would thrust in and out and expel a cum like cream each time she died in the game.

"Oh my God. Isn't this a little too far?" Emma thought, feeling like a cheap whore.

Not long after, she got a message from Zoey. "Did you get it?"

"Yeah! This is crazy! I don't know if I can do it!" Emma replied, exasperatedly.

"Oh, don't worry. I've done this one before. It's the most fun event, and also the one that pays better, since fans can pay to activate the dildo inside you," Zoey replied, with a smiling emoji at the end.

"Oh. My. God. I've become a fucking whore," Emma thought to herself. A thought that excited her beyond anything she ever dreamed of. She could barely wait to use it.

"There's a catch," Zoey sent another message, "this time, it's Anal Dildo Day so get yourself prepared for that, if you're not used to it."

"Anal?" Emma thought, "I've never even done anything like that!"

With no time to prepare, Emma put her makeup on, took her clothes off and went online. This time, her puffy innie pussy was completely shaved, as she knew that would please her fans. With the dildo connected and charged, with both power and cum lube, she took a deep breath, got up from her chair and pointed the device right at the entrance to her ass. The tip was already lubed, so she felt like it would go in easily. She was wrong.

As she had noticed before, this dildo was slightly too big. Both long and thick. Her fans were having the time of their lives, watching her struggle. She was still standing, looking down at the dildo on her chair, trying to sit on it. Naturally, her pale innie pussy was completely visible right in front of the camera. It was the first time her fans had that view, and they were as pleased as they could be. The donation tips started coming in before she could even insert the thing into her.

She began letting her legs go, allowing her body down on it. It slowly spread her asshole apart, as her facial expression contorted into pain. "Would have been so much easier on my pussy," she thought out loud, without noticing. As it went in, inch by inch, the pain eased and a strange feeling of fullness took her. This thing was still half way in and she already felt like it couldn't go any longer. She looked at her chat and her fans were cheering her up. She took another deep breath and finally sat all the way down to the base, adjusting on her chair as comfortably as she could. The pain now gave way to pleasure. She had never been penetrated in such a deep, degrading, public way. Her pussy was visibly dripping transparent liquid.

As she began playing, the first sign that the dildo was working came on her first death. As soon as it happened, it didn't vibrate as she expected. It thrusted, from its base, up and down her ass several times. She held onto the arms of her chair and screamed in pleasure, unable to contain herself. When it finally stopped, a fan made an special kind of donation that made the dildo release cum. She saw the notification on the screen but was not expecting what was about to happen. She felt the warm liquid build up deep inside her, and she slowly opened her mouth in disbelief. This cum like lube substance leaked out of her asshole, dripping onto the sides of the green dildo, landing on her chair. She looked down at the mess in disbelief.

As she wasn't paying attention to the game anymore, she ended up getting killed again, only for the dildo to violate her forcefully again. This time, with help of the extra lube, Emma almost cried in pleasure. She could barely think straight, let alone play the game. She kept getting fucked over and over again by this machine, while her fans donated so much money for the cum function that it drained out of lube. Her chair was completely drenched, as well as the floor.

After the stream ended, Emma pulled the dildo out of her ass only for a stream of accumulated white goo to come out of her. She lost count on how many times her fans had donated for the cumming, but it just wouldn't stop. When it finally did, she was left with a huge mess to clean up on her room.

Later that night, she tuned in to Zoey's stream to check how she was doing. She looked a lot more experienced at it, taking it like a boss.

"Maybe one day I'll be at her level," Emma thought.

After growing large audiences and becoming some of the top streamers on the platform, Emma and Zoey received messages from ZoomCam, announcing an in person event at the company's HQ. It would have a huge fan attendance and it would be a great opportunity for them to boost their careers.

There was only one problem. They weren't inviting all streamers. When Emma and Zoey looked at the rankings, it was clear either one of them would get the last spot, eliminating the other.

"Well, looks like we're rivals now," Zoey said, in a dead tone.

"You're so much better than me though. You should totally go in my place," Emma said.

"No. Let's do this fair and square, ok? The one who wins, supports the other," Zoey said.

"Deal," said Emma.

Something strange began happening though, in the next days. Emma's streaming audience was dropping and she had been reading some aggressive messages on chat. Lies, accusations and the like.

She began suspecting Zoey was trying to sabotage her stream.

"What a bitch move that would be," Emma thought, unable to see her friend doing this to her.

Not only that, now Chris was worried out of his mind about Emma going to a live event.

"That's different! Now you'd be there in person! God knows what they'll have you do," he said, getting nervous.

"Nothing is gonna happen, ok? Besides, it seems like I won't even be going. Something is happening to my stream, people have been attacking me and my audience dropped. I think it was Zoey," Emma said, in a very disappointed tone.

Chris looked at her for a moment.

"Zoey wouldn't do that," he said, firmly.

"I know but..." Emma stopped short.

"Mike," they both said at the same time.

"He must have found you again. What an asshole," Chris said, pulling his phone and looking through, "yes, it's him and his audience."

"Fuck. What do I do now?" Emma asked, desperately.

"I don't know. Text Zoey. Tell her what's going on," Chris suggested.

Zoey was mad as she found out what was happening.

"That son of a bitch. Of course," she was voice chatting with Emma and Chris, fumming.

"We have to do something about it. Is there a way to get him banned? Redirect his attacks in some way? Report him to the platform?" Emma asked.

"We have tried that before on that other service, remember? They weren't helpful at all. But maybe this time?" Chris suggested.

They contacted customer support but they said there was little they could do about it.

"It's all over for me. That was my only chance," Emma said, as she began to cry.

Chris and Zoey went silent, as they knew how much this meant for her. He felt completely powerless.

"I'll give you my audience," Zoey said, finally.

"What? What do you mean?" Emma asked.

"The contest is based on average viewers per streaming session. I'll campaign for all of my viewers to go to your channel instead of mine. It won't move them all, but will certainly guarantee your spot," Zoey said.

"Would you do that for me?" Emma said in disbelief.

"I think it means a lot more for you than it does for me," Zoey said.

lush_20
lush_20
170 Followers
12