The Gullible Streamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll find a way to deal with Mike's attacks. We'll do this," Chris said, finally supporting Emma's decision to go to the event.

"Thank you guys so much!" Emma said, with tears on her eyes.

With Zoey's audience support, Emma won her place in the event. Only the top eight streamers of the platform were invited, and Emma got the last remaining spot.

They both meet at Emma's to make the travel arrangements and to talk about the event. Neither of them knew what this event was about, as neither of them bothered reading the email sent by the company.

Emma checked her phone only to find a list of her "top" fans. Each of them paid more than a thousand dollars for a "meet and greet".

"Whoa! There's like 15 names in here. That's a lot of money!" Emma said.

"Holy shit! Just to 'meet and greet'? That's some easy money," Zoey noted.

"I owe you some of that," Emma said.

"No, really. It's all yours. You deserve it," Zoey said.

With everything prepared, Emma travelled the next day to the event location. The place looked amazing. It was huge, crowded, with stage floors, photo shoots, and several tents, each with the name of a streamer.

"What are those tents? There's one with my name on it!" Emma told Alice, another streamer she had just met.

"Oh, honey, you don't know?" Alice acted smug about it, "you'll find out soon enough," she said, smiling.

As all streamers arrived, production crew took them backstage to get them in their outfits. Each outfit was chosen by the company, and they'd have to wear it during the entire duration of the event.

Alice's was a one piece black swimsuit, as revealing as it could possibly be. Two strips, each one inch thick, went down from her shoulders, going on top of her tits to hide them, down to her waist. That left her boobs almost completely visible from all directions. The two strips joined at her vulva to cover her pussy. It was as if they were trying to hide as little as possible. Back behind her, the strip went up covering her ass, then separating back up, rejoining at her shoulders. That left nothing at her waist. From the side, it looked like she was completely naked.

Emma watched around her as the other girls got dressed and felt a slight of panic about what they had in reserve for her.

Emma was given her outfit. It was a one piece black fishnet, that didn't seem to be any better than any of the others when it came to cover. She dressed out of her casual clothes and put on her fishnet. It "covered" her full body, from neck to feet. She put her arms and hands in it and another girl she didn't know helped her adjust it. Emma looked stunning, her slim body shape being perfectly accentuated by the shape of the fishnet pattern. Her short black hair and usual choker completed the view.

There was one problem though.

"There's nothing...", Emma began to say, but lacked words, "... covering anything?"

The girl who helped her getting dressed looked at her and burst out laughing.

"You're missing these, silly," she said, handing out her the missing pieces.

They were small fabric covers the same color as her skin, that she was supposed to wear on both tits and her pussy. She did so, but that still left her ass visible.

"That's as good as it gets," the girl next to her said.

"Oh my God, I can't look like that in front of so many people!" Emma almost yelled.

"Hey, calm down! Everybody is here to have a good time. Look around you, every streamer is wearing something provocative. You'll feel comfortable in no time," Alice, the girl from before, tried her best to comfort her.

"Ok, I'll try," Emma said, taking a deep breath and moving out.

Out on the event floor, Emma was feeling tense. She knew she had a bunch of fans, but she only knew them by their screen name, not in person. But not long after, she was approached by many of them, who took pictures with her.

"What am I doing? These will be all over the internet!" Emma whispered to Alice after a couple of shots with her fans.

"You silly. You're already all over the internet," Alice smiled back.

Emma continued to walk on the event floor. She was stopped by professional photographers to take some pics of her. At first they just asked her to smile, but then the requests became weirder.

"Turn around and bend over. Spread your legs slightly. Try touching your feet with your hands so we can get a clear look of your ass from behind," the photographer said, without measuring any words.

Emma felt like an used whore, and did exactly as instructed. In that position, she noticed a bunch of people gathered near the photographer, took their phones out and snapped several pictures of her.

"That's great. Now please sit on the stool and spread your legs," the photographer continued.

Emma looked around and there was a small stool. She sat and spread her legs, biting her lips in insecurity, looking a bit shy.

"Put your hands behind your back, and make it look like you really want your pussy eaten right now," the photographer hinted at how he wanted the picture to look like.

Emma closed her eyes and did as instructed. She held onto the stool behind her back and thrusted her hips forward. If she had no cover, her puffy pussy would be completely visible.

Again, more and more people gathered around the photographer to snap pictures of her.

"I can't wait to fuck her. Goddamn," Emma heard one of those guys commenting.

"Yeah, she's the new girl, right? Looks naive but I bet she's the biggest whore in here," another one said.

"That's great for now. Thank you," the photographer put his equipment away and left.

"Do these guys really want to fuck me like that?" Emma wondered, still not believing she was desired by so many people.

As the main event unfolds, each streamer is interviewed. Emma told her story, and how her friend Zoey got her into the business, and helped her getting to the event. When their interviews ended, they were directed to their tents.

"Time for the main event. See you later!" Alice smiled maliciously.

Emma still didn't know what was going on. Anyway, she went on to the tent signed with her name on it.

It was beautifully decorated inside, like a luxury hotel room. A huge round bed in the middle, chairs, mirrors, lights, everything bright white.

"Whoa! What is this?" Emma looked around and wondered.

It didn't take long for her question to be answered.

One by one, her paying fans made a line outside the tent, each getting checked by a security officer at the entrance.

"Oh..." The realization started to hit Emma, "I'm the main attraction."

One by one, they were allowed in. The first one was an average looking guy who didn't quite know what to do now that he was in her presence.

"Hi!" She said, trying to break the ice.

"Hello," he said, "I uh have been watching you for a long time," then he stopped short, lacking words.

"That's awesome! Thank you for your support," Emma said, trying to make the situation less awkward.

She picked up her phone and checked the list, "what's your name again?"

"Daniel," he replied.

She checked the list and yes, Daniel was one of the 15 names. He had paid $1200 to be in the tent with her.

"Nice to meet you, Daniel," she said.

Nobody else was coming inside the tent, and Emma noticed something was happening in the line.

"My name is fucking Mike! I paid big money to fuck this whore! What do you mean my name isn't on the list?"

The security officer simply said, "it's not on the list. You'll be escorted out, sir."

Two other security guards grabbed Mike by the arms and took him out.

"Mike had paid to be here? But why is he not on the list?" Emma wondered, but had little time to put more thought to it, as Daniel couldn't look away from her.

She smiled and walked towards him. He tried his best to pull the covers on her tits and pussy, with his shaky hands. Not a second later, he grabbed her pussy and began rubbing it. Emma closed her eyes and just tried to enjoy being used by this stranger.

Suddenly, her boobs were grabbed from behind. She opened her eyes to look around and saw quite a few guys.

"I can't believe I'll finally fuck this asshole. I'm telling you, my dick is bigger than that green dildo," another guy said, and the others laughed.

Emma felt weird and horny at the same time. Like a cheap whore ready to be enjoyed by all of these fifteen guys.

"Mind if I rip your fishnet?" A guy asked but didn't wait for a response. He ripped it on her back and kept going until Emma was fully naked.

Her innie shaved pussy was now fully on view of these fifteen horny guys, and it was impossible to hold them back now.

Without being able to hold himself, one of them spread her ass apart and pushed his dick in.

"Ah!" Emma moaned in surprise, "but not as big as the dildo."

They all laughed as the guy continued to pump in and out of her ass. He held her arms and another guy in front of her took advantage of the defenseless pussy. His cock was already as wet as it could get, as well as Emma's pussy. It slid easily in one go.

"Double penetrated?" Emma thought, "I'm a fucking whore."

"I'm a fucking whore," this time she said out loud, "please fuck me hard all of you."

As both guys fucking her came, she was pulled to the bed, cum still leaking from her holes. She sucked dick after dick, swallowed load after load. With her legs spread, a line of guys formed to fuck her pussy, and each of them came inside, until all she could see was a white goo mess.

Cum splat on her face and hair from one guy, "maybe he wasn't too experienced. Or maybe that was on purpose, just to degrade me."

As they all seemed satiated, Emma sat down on the bed feeling the cum drip from her face on to her tits, and stream out of her pussy. As the guys left, she used the tent bathroom to shower and wear a new set of casual clothing.

After a few more announcements, the event was over and Emma headed to the airport.

"Hey, did you know Mike tried to get in there?" Emma remembered, and texted Chris immediately, "the guard didn't let him but he did make a scene."

"Yeah, I know. I got him to pay me to so I'll let him access you. He didn't know he had to pay directly to the company, so when he got there, his name wasn't on the list," Chris said, proud of himself.

"You scammed him?" Emma laughed, "that was awesome. Thank you."

"The other guys though?" Chris asked, a little reticent.

"I don't really know how to say. They had full free access to me," Emma replied.

"As long as you enjoyed yourself, I'm happy," Chris replied.

"Then be happy," Emma replied, smiling on her way home.

12