The Gum Shoe

Story Info
Blackmail and Justice.
2.5k words
4.2
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

"I need you to stop a rapist," she said, without emotion.

I've been a Private Detective for five years now, having left the P.D. under protest, but with a handsome settlement.

The 'she' was a very pretty young woman, and she was telling me a very private story.

"I am being forced to have sex, 4 or 5 times a week, with multiple partners, by an ex student of mine," she claimed, though the story did not seem to upset her that much.

"Okay, Ms. Taylor, can you explain to me why you are not talking to the Police right now?" "Rape is a felony, and I really can't become involved," I would be happy to help this beauty, but these matters could get very sticky.

"Please, just listen to my story,"she cried, and I couldn't help but think that I should at least listen, while I stared at her ample cleavage.

"It began about a year ago," she started.

One day some kids found a nice watch in the locker room, and it was inscribed, "To Kody with love." The spelling was odd enough, that I figured it was Kody Bishop, so I got his number and gave him a call.

He had taken it off to shower, and he really seemed desperate to get it back, so I said that I would be happy to drop it off for him, on my way home.

"He was a jock, wrestling, not football." "His Uncle is some kind of Production Company Guy, with a video studio, where he makes local commercials and video books for a living."

"When I got to his Uncle's business, there was no one in the small front office, so I was about to leave, when I heard a sound behind me, and a sack went over my head! I screamed, but my hands were pulled down and behind me, while I felt light headed. Each deep breath that I took, sent me further into a fog, until I was out.

"When I regained consciousness, I was strapped down to a mattress, with my hands somehow attached to my ass!" "He had glued the pads of my fingers, so that I appeared to be grabbing my ass, and I was totally naked.

"There was no gag, so I immediately started screaming for help, but it was a sound stage, no one could hear me."

"My ankles and knees were strapped to the bed, with lights and camera running, while Kody sat, naked, in front of me." she explained.

"He didn't respond to my questions or demands, he just rubbed himself hard, and mounted me from behind, as I knelt on the bed." "There were mirrors all over, so I could see him pump away, while it looked like I was spreading myself, to allow better penetration."

"He raped me over, and over, while I screamed, and pleaded for him to let me go but he just kept doing what he wanted." "After at least an hour he came for the third time, and ended our first session by placing the bag over my head again, and I drifted off to sleep."

"When I woke the second time, I was on my back, with my fingers again glued in place." "This time they were glued to my labia." "I had heavy straps on my waist, but they were concealed by the sheets."

"He was poised to enter me, and I was trying to keep my pussy lips together, but all he had to do was lean into my arms, and my lips spread nicely for him, and he continued to fuck me." "This time there was something fastened in my mouth, and my tongue was very sore."

"He had installed a ring gag in my mouth, by attaching it with a tongue clip." "This rape was both oral and vaginal and lasted for another hour."

"Finally, he used a vibrator, and a dildo, to force me to have multiple orgasms, some while he was fucking me, but mostly, just closeups of my face as I came a half a dozen times." "In all of these scenes, I am pulling my pussy lips apart, and I appeared to be enjoying the hell out of a good fuck!"

"The sack went over my head for the final time, and this time I woke up, in my car, in my driveway." "I was dressed, and scrupulously clean, and there was a flash drive in the passenger seat." she completed her tale, and dropped her chin to her chest and sobbed.

I told her that I would watch the video, and give her a call, but I couldn't see a way that I could help.

The video was a wet dream! If he wasn't a blackmailing rapist, I would have congratulated him on his pornographic production.

There wasn't a strap or buckle to be seen, as he gave her, what she appeared to want. His editing was flawless, even including her stiff, protruding nipples, and squirting orgasms.

Closeups showed her cumming, over and over, and he had weaved it into the rape, so that it looked like she was in full control and thoroughly enjoying herself.

The skull rape was also well done, with camera angles that showed her convulsing in orgasm, while being deep throated.

It was not a feature length film, but it was well made, and he was using it to get more sex over the last year, escalating his mischief to include friends, although Ms. Bishop's identity had been concealed from the other participants, so far.

This was going to be a difficult job, and I'm not so sure that she could afford for this to go public, even if it was exposed as 'coercion', they say that pictures are worth a thousand words, and the video shows two adults enjoying themselves, with one being an ex student, only two months past his eighteenth birthday, when this whole thing started.

I would need more than the original tapes, I would need a confession, and leverage of my own.

The next day I met with Wendy, to take the job, and a $2000 retainer.

"We will need to get our own videos, so you will have to keep him happy until we can set him up," I instructed her.

There was no one spot for their rendezvous, so I had to wait for a call, but I didn't have to wait long.

"He wants me in his own bedroom tonight, his folks are away," she explained when she called the next afternoon.

I set her up with a broach that would record the audio, and I suggested a few bits of dialogue that would implicate him, then I went to the address, and scouted out the neighborhood while it was still light out.

I filmed, as Ms. Bishop pulled into the driveway, then snapped closeups, with my telephoto lens, when she was greeted at the doorway.

I hustled to my first photo op, which showed them in the living room, where Wendy rapidly removed all of her clothing, including the broach! Then they moved to the bedroom in the back.

I quietly moved to the back of the house, took my second position at the bedroom window, and pressed a special microphone to the glass. This instrument could pick up their voices very easily, but Wendy didn't realize that I would have such abilities, and she never did prompt him to say anything damning, only the moans and groans of a very lustful pairing, and the video matched the audio, moan for moan.

He was a healthy young man, so it went on for nearly an hour, with the both of them cumming a number of times.

The video was useless, unless you needed porn to get yourself off, and I did not.

Wendy was not overly concerned when I gave her the update.

"I am willing to play the long game, if I can retain my teaching license, while stopping Kody from controlling me!" "The sex itself is not the problem." "It's his control over me, that I can not condone, and he is going further, every week."

The next day, she got another call, but this time she had to get a motel room, so I had a chance to bug her room. I would not be watching this time, since I wanted to take the chance to go through Kody's house, and see if I can find the 'unedited' version of Ms Bishop's coercion and rape.

The house was easy to get into, but the computer was another matter. His computer used facial recognition to open it, so I couldn't even confirm that this laptop had the files. I would have to get an expert to look at it, and that would take more time than I had right now. I left it as I found it, and searched all through his room, without results. This kid was careful.

Wendy was not happy, as this time she had to wear her face mask, and satisfy one of Kody's male friends. She had never met this guy before, and she thinks that money was exchanged.

I decided that I would have to change tactics, and follow the bastard to see how he was vulnerable.

Two days later, I had nothing on him, while I got to watch him fuck Ms. Bishop in his room again. She knew enough to try to get him to talk, but he was too cagey, constantly deflecting her leading comments with suggestions that she had seduced him, and how much she loved it.

I wanted to confront the little prick, and force him to admit to the game, but Wendy was worried that he would end it all, by calling the school, showing the video, and claiming that the seduction had started while he was her student.

Finally, I had enough, and I convinced Wendy to go another route.

I knew Kody's routine pretty well by now. He was actually on his own right now, as he lived with his Uncle, who was in the Caribbean filming a music video.

His first stop was the Mall, so I went straight to his house, and snatched his laptop, then I waited outside the Mall, near his car.

He looked so happy, as he strolled to his car. He had three bags, and one was Victoria Secrets! Maybe something nice for Ms. Bishop?

I gave him a nice smile, as I slid my back door open, looking about for prying eyes.

The taser was quiet, and so was Kody's fall to the ground. I quickly had him in the back of my van, slid the door shut, and I was off.

We drove directly to the video production shop, where Ms. Bishop had originally been accosted, where we met up with two of my best helpers. These guys knew what I was up to, and didn't care why I was doing it, they owed me.

We hustled Kody into the shop, and strapped him down on the same table that had held Wendy so many months ago.

When he awoke he was immobilized by a strap across his chest, hidden under his shirt, his hands were glued to his ass, while his legs were up in the air, in stirrups. His toes were wired to the stirrup, so that you could not see the wires, and he was not gagged.

I had already used his face to open the laptop, so I had all of the original pieces of video, to prove that Ms Bishop was coerced, but I could not count on that being enough.

I snapped on the cameras and the lights, and told the guys to proceed.

They both stripped, and approached Kody's exposed body, while he yelled obscenities, and threats.

They lubed him up, more for their own needs, than his, and the ass fucking started.

It took an hour to have him covered in cum. They came in his ass, and got closeups of the cum oozing out of him, with his face showing what could have been pleasure, then they blew loads on his face, and around his cock and balls. They played with his penis, forcing him to get hard, and they got still shots of cum dribbling down his cock, balls and ass.

Next, they forced his mouth open, and snapped a stud through his tongue, forcing a ring gag into place. He knew what was coming and he fought hard, but the three of us kept him steady enough to get some great shots of him sucking off two masked men.

They came on his face, for more great shots.

When they were done, I released the miscreant from his restraints.

"I am keeping the laptop, as evidence, and our own video might be a bit damaging to your reputation buddy boy, so you will leave Ms. Bishop alone, or all of your friends will see how much you like the cock!"

"She is my friend, and I will cut your dick off, and force you to eat it, if you bother her again," and with that said, we gathered up our props, and left him there.

Kody had no way of knowing who I was, so I felt confident that Ms. Bishop was safe. I could probably destroy the video, but I left it in a secret place, in my Grandmother's garage. I thought about clearing my own laptop, but I knew that traces could be found, so I copied a few important files, and dumped the hard drive in the river.

Kody called Ms. Bishop that evening, and tried to convince her that she was still beholding to him, but she brushed him off, told him that she had recorded the call, and hung up, to call me.

I sent a copy of the video that we made of Kody to both Kody and his Uncle. With his Uncle's copy I entitled it, "Someone is playing with your equipment."

Wendy was never bothered by Kody again.

Of course, I never did return her thumb drive.

The laptop also revealed that Kody had been blackmailing other women. An older woman was fucking Kody in a few of his video's, and he obviously didn't like the attention. He was either using the video to get money, or to stop her from abusing him.

A third video showed another man screwing a woman, while she was tied down. There was no way to tell who she was, but it went on for a long time. Then, I realized that there was a time stamp. This rape took place over a one week period! If the camera had a motion detector, and this was an unedited file, then the only nourishment she got, over that entire period, was cum, washed down by a few splashes of bottled water.

My life didn't need the complications, but there was a woman in need of help, or dead, and I couldn't let that slide!

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers