The Gun

Story Info
I did the double cross on them.
3.9k words
3.55
26.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jeff Taylor. Apart from my name I think I will give you some background information.

I only attended college studying business and maths to make sure I could do my accounts. When I was in college, everybody was saying that I have the gift of the gab. They believed I could sell the desert as a fertile piece of land. Before I left the lecturers had told me don't bother going to university you would be wasting your time. Set up a business as soon as you can. You will go far.

I looked into types of business. Like my mate did. Well, I made my mind up. My goal was buying and selling with a markup. So I asked my parents if they could loan me the money. Dad was good with money. I told my Dad I needed half a million. I gave him my business plan. He smiled. I wanted to get on my feet first. Dad bought me a car.

I found a small building with offices. Out on the road doing a bit of wheel and dealing I got their prices down. Did I do the usual thing to advertise the goods? I was up and ready in a month. The first two weeks were slow and then the orders started to come in. Then they came in thick and fast. It was all coming together at last. I was working twelve hours a day seven days a week.

I hired staff to take the orders and dispatch the goods. Buying was down to me. The range of goods doubled in three months. In six months more staff was required. Two lads doing the grafting. I hired a girl as my PA. Her name was Nina Roberts.

She was the same age as me, and she was a walking goddess. When I was in the office my mind wandered just by looking at her. Thank God I was always coming and going. The next six months the range of goods doubled. I had to find a new building. We were growing so fast. I found a new one in the same area, and we moved.

I was out on a trip and called in a café for a bite to eat. And there was sitting my old mate, Jim. He had the same ideas when we were at college. To go into buying and selling. I sat down with him, and we chatted away for a good hour or so. He asked how I was doing, and I asked the same of him. And he said he had met a girl and she was great. She was working as a PA in buying and selling. And she was quick on the uptake.

He told me her name was Nina Robert's. It was my PA! I told Jim I had to leave. I must go and see a chap.

I did my call and was heading back to the office. I was now a bit nervous about Nina. When I got back. She had a briefcase. And when she got up to go home, the briefcase was heavy for her. I stood up and offered to carry it to her car. She let me carry it for her. By the time we got to her car. I had it ready to open it. Nina got in her car and I was passing the case to her. It fell open and copies of my supplies all fell out. I looked at her, and I knew what she was doing. I picked up the copies.

"You're fired," I said.

The following day I ordered a cabinet with one set of keys.

And advertise for a new PA. I had four possible PA's. Three were not what I wanted, and the fourth was. Helen Watts was her name. She was not like Nina at all but sweet, nice-looking, and a bit shy.

Back on the road I called in the same café for a bite to eat. Yes, Jim was there? Nina was working for him now, and they were going to get wed. Yes. I smelt a dead rat.

I had very little time with girls and I thought I had best get a move on. So over the weekends I went out. I was looking for that ideal girl of my dreams. Three months later I was no farther on.

One Friday afternoon I looked at my PA. She had a good figure and was good with customers. So, I asked her if she would like to have dinner with me that night. She was taken back and was lost for words.

"I am only asking out for dinner, I am not going to eat you," I said.

She giggled that it must have come as a shock to her.

"Yes Mr. Taylor I would like that. May I go home to change then?" She said.

I smiled. "I will pick you up at home at six forty-five then," I said.

I was there on the dot. I knocked at the door, and Helen answered the door. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was dressed like a Greek goddess. I may have the gift of the gab, but I was stuck for words looking at this shy girl. She did not say a word and slipped on her coat and picked up her handbag. Walked through the door and closed it behind her. I offered her my arm and started to walk to my car. Well, I needed those minutes to say something to her.

"Helen, where would you like to eat?"

"I will leave that up to you."

This girl looked outstanding. Well, I wanted to show her off. So we went to the other side of the city. We ordered our food, and I was still searching for words. Then one of the people I bought off tapped me on the shoulder.

"Where have you been hiding this lady of yours?" he said.

You will never know how glad I am of that. It made me wake up. Helen was more than a Greek goddess I found out. He twigged that we wanted to be on our own, and he left us. I found my voice at last and asked Helen to tell me all about herself. For the next few hours she was just perfect for me. We hit it off and had finished by nine thirty. I did not want to take her home; it was far too early.

"Helen fancy going to a dance hall. The night is still too young. And I am not very good on the dance floor," I said.

"We will manage," she said.

We got a taxi and I left my car there. We danced and danced with me standing on her feet from time to time. As quick as we sat down, Helen was for a dance? She turned them down with a nice smile.

"Sorry but I am out with my husband," she said.

About one am I took Helen home. I thanked her for a great evening. And before I left, I asked her out for lunch. Well, that was the start of our life together. Twelve months later we were wed. In three short months Helen was pregnant. Helen gave up her job with me and became a home mum.

I had to find a new PA. The one I picked was Diana Roberts. She was a striking woman and showed off her shape. Helen soon became a home mum. In three years, we had two children and a third on the way. The business was doing well, and I had moved.

Out on the road I called in the same café for a bit to eat. Yes, Jim was there? I was wary of him. Because he had wed Nina. I had a couple of hours to kill. So I chatted with Jim. I asked how his business was doing. I told him I had paid my parents back and was looking for a new building. He told me he was struggling and had to let the staff go. That was music to my ears.

I had to attend many parties; Helen did not want to go. Who could not blame her? I knew a few women but none could match my wife. But I needed to find someone to come with me. So, I asked Diana if she could come with me. I told Helen and she gave me a funny look. I knew the reasons. She was not married, and she could be a source of trouble.

I told my wife I would be stopping over for one night. She gave me that funny look again.

It came the night of the first party. I left work early and dropped Diana off at her home. Telling her what time, I would pick her up. I went home dressed and packed a bag. Sitting with Helen, talking and playing with my two kids before I left. Left and picked Diana and went to the party.

When I got there, it was no surprise Jim and Nina were there. Throughout the night we made small talk, but I was there for work. I made umpteen deals that night. Diana spent a lot of time with Nina.

Yes, I was wondering what they were up to. It was getting late. I asked Diana if we could go to our hotel. We went to our own rooms. The following day we went back home. Helen asked how the night went. I told her I made umpteen deals that night.

The next two parties Diana spent a lot more time with Nina? At the end of the night, Diana asked me to her room for a drink. I went into her room, and she made a pass at me. So, I left.

The last party was on a Friday night. They spent even more time talking. But I was close by. I was ears dropping on them, and what I overheard made me so, so wary.

What I heard, you will have the keys by Wednesday and we have got him by the balls. A little later I told Diana I was going back to the hotel. I told her to stay and have a good time. As I left the party, she watched me leave. Then I doubled back. I wanted to see who she would be talking to. There was no surprise. It was the three of them. The alarm bells went off. Yes, they were up to something. And I had to find out.

The next day I went and found a PD. Asking him to wire my office. And to fit a spy camera trained on my cabinet. I had the only keys.

Sunday, I went to the office too. Removed the last two year's files and took them home and locked them away.

Helen asked me," What was going on."

"Not sure yet but I hope to know soon," I said.

Monday it was a normal day; nothing had been recorded out of the ordinary. Tuesday Diana was talking to Nina on the phone.

"Hi Sis is he there," Was said to Diana.

They were sisters.

And what they were talking about was both getting me into bed. And to blackmail me into selling my business to Jim Hughes on the cheap. And if that did that, not work. Phony pictures of me screwing a woman making sure my face was clear. They would blackmail me or tell Helen.

Wednesday Nina was in my office with a set of keys. They opened the cabinet and copied the files. I now had recordings of them planning what they intended to do on the phone. Both opened the cabinet on camera, copying my files on camera.

"Jim has come up with a better idea," Nina said.

"Good go on then, tell me what his idea is then," Diana said.

This is what was said.

At the next party Jim wants to get two prostitutes with STDs. Drug him and tie him to the bed. Then two of them fuck Jeff Taylor to death all night. Has it been filmed that the poor bastard will have STDs? Will he pass it on to his beloved wife? That will screw up their happy life. Then we can blackmail him and get his business.

"WOW. Tell Jim go for it," they said.

I listened to what had been saying at least ten times. The next party was in two weeks. I made my plan. I booked three rooms, one for Diana and the others for me.

Went and Picked Diana up. She had on a low-cut dress with her tits nearly popping out. And it was at least four inches above her knees. It was for my benefit. Throughout the night I made a few deals but kept one eye on Diana. It was time to have a break, so I sat down to have a drink or two. All I wanted was it over with.

Diana was not with me when I got three drinks. One for her and two for me. One of my drinks went under the table out of sight. Diana came back to join me. I dropped my first drink and asked for another two.

"What's up with you tonight," she said.

"Just made four big deals, let's have a drink," I said.

I dropped my second drink. It was to be Gin but it was just lemonade. Two more came after I finished my third lemonade. Then Jim and Nina came and sat at the table. It was ten pm. I finished my fourth drink and left to go to the loo. When I got back, my drink was right in front of me.

I knew that one had the drug in it.

Jim and Nina got up to dance and Diana was asked for a dance. While I was talking to a friend at the next table. I switched the drinks. And gave it to good old Jim. Three of them came back, so I drank what they thought was my drink with the drug in. So I ordered the same again. It was time to move.

"Sorry I feel drunk, I am going to my room," I said.

Diana helped me up to my room followed by Nina. I lay down on the bed. Diana was trying to handcuff me to the bed. I grabbed her wrist, and the handcuff went on one wrist. Nina came to help Diana and the handcuff went onto her. I looked round the room to find the camera.

I grabbed hold of both and dragged them out of the room next door. I made them sit on the bed. Opened the bag I left in the room and tied both of them up. Then a ball gag went in their mouths. I left the room and looked at it. Down to the party Jim was so tired.

"Come on mate I best get you to bed," I said loud and clear.

Up to my room I stripped him and tied him to the bed. A knock came at the door. It was the two prostitutes I let them in.

"How. Much have I paid you?" I said.

"Two hundred," they both said.

"Extra five hundred I want you both to fuck him at least six times," I said to them.

"He won't last that long with us," they said.

"He will after this pill," I said.

"You want him to have a good time with us then," they said.

"Fuck him to about three am then that's when I will come back," I said.

"For, the extra five hundred he is going to be worn out,'' they said.

"Then I will leave it to you too," I said.

"I switched on the camera, and I will leave," I said.

Three am I knocked on the door. As soon as I went in, I stopped the camera. I looked at him. He was well fucked. And the pill had worn off. I gave the girls five hundred.

"How many times have you fucked him?" I said.

One said, "eight times and he sucked me twice."

The other one said, "ten times and he sucked me three times."

"They were freebees for you," they said.

They got dressed and left. I popped in another pill in Jim. Now for the second part of my plan.

I went to the room where I had left Diana and Nina. I uncuffed his wife. And walked her back to my bedroom. I had a gun with a silencer on. I waved it at Nina.

"Strip and fuck him," I said.

"No, I won't," she said.

"That's ok with me I will shoot his dick off then and both your tits and part of your cunt," I said.

"You won't do that will you?" Nina said.

"This is not for show, get stripped and start fucking him until I tell you to stop," I said.

On went the camera. She climbed on him. His dick was hard; she fucked him forwards three times then backwards three times. Off went the camera.

"Sit down over there," I said.

I cuffed her up and tied her up and went to the ball gag. Then I went and got her sister. I had a gun with a silencer on. I waved the gun at Diana.

"Strip and fuck him," I said.

"No, I won't," she said.

"That's ok with me I will shoot his dick off then and both your tits and part of your cunt," I said.

"You won't do that will you?" Diana said.

"In that case I will shoot your tits off first since they are nearly falling out," I said.

"No don't do that I will fuck him," she said.

"Now strip and start fucking him until I tell you to stop," I said.

On went the camera. I made her fuck Jim six times. I switched off the camera. And tied Diana to her sister.

"Right, you three you have a choice to make. Leave town and nobody sees the recordings. If you don't, everybody will get a copy. What do you say? Jim and Nina," I said.

"Yes, we will leave town," Jim and Nina said.

And as for you Diana you had best leave town you have until Monday the three of you.

"Before you go, why did you do this to us?" they said.

I burst out laughing holding my sides. It was so good.

"Apart from the fact you were going to do it to me. Well, I will tell you."

First of all Nina and Diana did a lot of talking. I twigged that there was something going on. At the third-party Diana asked me to her room for a nightcap. She made a pass at me! She had no chance.

The next party was on a Friday night. They spent even more time talking. I was eavesdropping on both of them, and what I overheard made me wary. I overheard you will have a set of keys by Wednesday and we will have him by the balls. I told Diana I was going back to the hotel. I doubled back. I saw the three of you in a corner and knew they were up to something. And I had to find out.

I had my office wired and spy cameras. Sunday, I removed the last two year's files and took them home. Monday was a normal day but Tuesday was a surprise. Diana was talking to Nina. That was when I found out they were sisters. They were talking about me. To get me in bed and fucked. And blackmail me to sell my business to you, Jim. And if that didn't work. Phony pictures of me. And they would blackmail me or tell Helen.

On Wednesday they were in the office with the keys. They opened the cabinet and copied the old files.

"Jim has come up with a better idea," Nina said.

"Go on, tell me what his idea is then," Diana said.

And this is what they were saying.

At the next party Jim wants to get two prostitutes with STDs. Drug him and tie him to the bed. Then the two of them fuck Jeff Taylor to death all night. Film it, and the poor bastard will have STDs of one type or another and will pass it on to his beloved wife? That will screw up their happy life. Then we can blackmail him and get his business.

"WOW. Tell Jim go for it," they said.

That was when I made my plan.

I ordered three rooms, one for Diana and two for me. Picked Diana up at her house. The way she was dressed as you have seen was for my benefit. I did my business sitting down and having a drink or two.

Diana was not with me when I got three drinks. One for her and two for me. One of my drinks went under the table. Diana came back. I dropped my first drink and got another two.

"What's up with you tonight," Diana asked me.

"Just made four big deals, let's have a drink," I said.

I dropped my drink. It was to be Gin. BUT IT WAS LEMONADE. Two more came and I finished my next lemonade. You all thought I had been drinking Gin all night. Then you two Jim and Nina sat at the table. It was ten pm. I finished my next drink and left to go to the loo. When I got back, my drink was right in front of me. I knew that one had the drug in it. You two got up to dance and Diana was asked for a dance. I switched the drinks. Giving it to good old Jim. You all came back, so I drank the supposed drugged drink and ordered the same again.

"Sorry I feel a little drunk I am going to my room," I said.

Diana helped me up to my room followed by Nina. I lay down on the bed. Diana was trying to handcuff me to the bed. But I turned the tables on her. I grabbed her wrist, and the handcuff went on one wrist. Nina came to help Diana and the handcuff went onto her. I looked round the room to find the camera.

I dragged both out to the room next door. I tied both up and put a ball gag in their mouths. I went down to the party. Jim was so tired. Up to my room stripped him and tied him to the bed. A knock came at the door. It was the two prostitutes you had planned for me. I let them in. You had paid them two hundred. I was going to give them five hundred. I wanted them to fuck Jim at least six times each. I gave you Jim, a little pill.

"Fuck him to about three am. I will be back by then," I said.

You know to rest.

I untied Jim and Nina. And walked out and paid my bill. I went home to my loving wife that night. I poured out two large glasses of wine and handed one to Helen.

"Helen, I have a great story to tell you."

"If it's like your normal stories, I will not be laughing," she said.

"My love you will be splitting your sides."

I told her everything that had gone on.

"The gun was one of the kids' toys," I said.

Yes, a TOY GUN.

Helen was splitting her sides laughing. We were laughing so much we split our drinks.

I did the double cross on them.

It's about time to say to my supporters a huge thank you.