The Gunfighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers

"Told you," he said amused. "Fits perfectly!"

A minute later she was waving her pale legs around in the silver moonlight screaming Jake's name at the top of her lungs when she came. Instinct made her lock her legs over his ass not wanting to miss a drop of his seed when his cock turned hard as steel and spurted deep in her. The second time was even better than the first. She was learning rapidly and was soon giving as good as she got.

The third time her arms and legs were locked tightly around him and they simply rode the soft undulations rippling through their bodies. Jake's arms had her scooped under her shoulders cradling her head. Her soft chants of Oh Jake, Jake, Jake were interspersed with scorching kisses and his soft utterances of Emily, oh Emily.

This is what it meant to be a woman she realized afterward, glowing from her mating. This had been missing from her life. She swore she would never miss it again.

It was a changed woman that rode back with him to town. She had nothing but her full length petticoat on, everything else was packed in his saddlebags. She clung to him, her arms around him her face nestled in the crook of his neck softly kissing him every now and then. Jake held her tightly and when they rode into town she didn't move. She didn't care who saw them, she was serving notice she belonged to Jake now.

The clerk never batted an eyelash when Jake carried her in half naked in his arms and demanded the Bridal Suite. Not a murmur of protest was uttered by her as the hotel door closed behind her with a solid click, leaving her husband upstairs, alone, unloved and unwanted.

This is what her wedding night should have been Emily thought the next morning. Her body glowing radiantly, her skin tingling with desire for more of Jake. Her belly was full of his thick man cream, a flood of juices dripping out of her. They'd made love all night, sleeping for a while then waking and coming together again. She had come to him just as often as he had come to her. She'd lost track of the number of pleasurings she'd had. It was a lot, a real lot. Michael had never achieved one.

She wondered what was keeping Jake. He'd gone to get some breakfast delivered and check on Michael. He'd been gone a while and she was aroused and craving his loving again.

Upstairs Jake found Michael beaten to a pulp. His face was bloody and bruised, his nose completely flattened. His hands were scraped and his new clothes were torn. He was lying in bed barely breathing through a swollen mouth now missing a couple of teeth. Someone had worked him over pretty good.

But it was the smell of stale alcohol coming from his breath that gave Jake a good clue where to start looking. Downstairs he got the clerk to send for Doc and arrange some men to carry Michael over to Docs little hospital room. Then he headed over to the saloon. It was time for questions.

A group of men were playing poker in a corner table and seeing Jake, Morgan, a professional gambler threw his cards down and told the others to take a break.

"Been expecting ya Jake. After you shot Billy over your friend I figured you might take what happened to him last night personal like."

Jake sat down keeping his gun clear. He liked Morgan, had played with him many times and considered him a straight shooter, "what happened?"

"Your friend showed up here last night and got into a game with me and some others claiming he had funds being wired. So we let him play and drink on credit. After all he was your friend. We caught him cheating after making a huge fifty dollar bet on a hand. Clumsiest thing I ever did see, I don't think he done it before. I won the hand and when we demanded he pay he admitted he had no money. He got beat real bad Jake, a lot of guys would have killed him, but because of you, they only beat him."

Jake considered that, it was more than fair. Men got shot, hung, even tarred and feathered, then run out of town for cheating at cards. He believed Morgan. That stupid asshole Michael. He'd been told to stay in his room for his own safety and here he was drinking and cheating at cards letting people think Jake backed him.

"There's more," Morgan said with a grimace.

He reached into his vest and pulled out a piece of paper unfolding it and pushing it in front of Jake. It was the deed to the new ranch signed over to Morgan, "he gave me this to pay for the bet when they took him back up to his room."

Jake examined the document and was shocked to see it only mentioned Michael. Emily had been left off the ownership of the property. Jake was furious, he wanted nothing more than to find Michael and put a bullet through his useless head.

Morgan was getting alarmed seeing his rising anger, "Jake?"

"Ain't you Morgan. I'd like to kill that stupid son of a bitch. He deserves it. So what are we going to do here. A five hundred dollar ranch is a lot to pay for a fifty dollar bet."

Morgan walked over to the bar and borrowed a fountain pen and ink "I like you Jake, you're one of the good guys. Handy with a gun, but you always try to do the right thing like stopping Billy yesterday. I make a good living on the cards and I don't need to be stealing people's homes from them. What's her first name?"

"Emily, Emily Bronson."

Morgan signed the deed over to Emily Bronson and gave it to Jake with a flourish, "I understand your frustration Jake. I would have put a bullet through that idiots head myself last night if I hadn't thought you'd take it poorly. I saw you with his wife yesterday and you two looked good together. If she's stupid enough to stay with him, well...," he shrugged, "I hope she ends up with you."

Jake nodded, "I do too, thanks for this Morgan. It means a lot to me. I've got your back if you're ever in trouble and need help. You just let me know."

"I will. You look a mite tired Jake?"

He couldn't help himself, "that woman plumb wore me out last night," he confessed.

They laughed together and Morgan poured them a shot of whiskey and they toasted to willing women, then shook hands. Jake headed over to Doc's place to find out how Michael was.

Doc said he was hurt bad with his nose and ribs broken. He was needing bed rest and pain relief for the next few days. Jake paid for that and told Doc to tell Michael that Billy's horse would be waiting for him at the stable when he was better. Whether Michael could ride a horse or not, Jake no longer gave a shit. He could walk the twenty miles if he couldn't ride. He headed down to the stable and arranged to pay for Billy's horse till Michael needed him.

The wagons were loaded and the swampers ready over at the dry goods shop. Knowing they would be pretty slow he told them to just go. They knew where the old Wilson place was.

By the time he got back Emily was dressed and getting worried, wondering if something had happened to him, especially when he showed up without the breakfast he'd gone for.

He walked her over to the Restaurant to eat. When they finished he told her what Michael had done last night.

"So he got drunk, tried to cheat at cards, got beat up and then he signed away our property to pay a fifty dollar bet?" her distressed voice was shrill with disbelief. She examined the property deed noting Michael had never even originally included her.

"So this Morgan guy just gave the ranch back to me for nothing?"

Jake nodded.

With breakfast over she stood, "where is this Morgan?"

"Over at the saloon."

Jake was amazed when she marched right into the saloon like women did that every day. He had to admit she had guts.

Jake pointed out Morgan and Emily walked right up to him, took his cards and laid them down, pushed his arms apart and then sat on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck. In gratitude she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You come visit us anytime Morgan. There will always be a meal and a bed for you. Thank you for your generosity."

Jake noticed a tear trickle down Morgan's cheek, "Morgan?"

"Just an old memory Jake, a real old memory," he said with a deep sigh.

With nothing else left to do, Emily refused to go see Michael. As far as she was concerned he got what he deserved. They packed and headed out to the ranch. She rode side saddle again cuddled up against Jake, feeling safe and secure in his arms.

They passed the wagons half way there and by the time they arrived at the two cabins Jake figured the wagons were two hours behind. They checked out the new living quarters discovering that Jake's was considerably bigger with a large bedroom built off the main room for privacy. The owner had left the old bed with the property. It was huge and sturdy. Emily bounced on it a couple of times then stood and dropped her dress. She had nothing on underneath. She jumped back into the bed and gave Jake a huge smile.

"Give you any ideas Jake?"

It did!

Jake filled her once before avidly coming back for seconds. Emily opened her eyes to look up at Jake. The look of love for her on his face was unmistakable.

"Say it," she demanded.

"What?"

"You know!"

"I love you Emily!"

"And?"

"I want you to marry me."

"I love you too Jake and yes I'll marry you as soon as I can get a divorce from that useless husband of mine. If I can't get a divorce I'll live with you in sin if I have to."

Afterward, hearing the wagons drawing near, they reluctantly got out of bed and went to work unloading. With the help of the swampers they were done quickly having put everything in Jake's cabin. They were going to live there, Michael could have the other cabin.

The workers were happy when Jake tipped them a dollar each and they took off back to town leaving the lovers alone for the first time in their new home. They organized the cabin then sat on the porch enjoying the silence and the pride of owning their own land.

"That pond looks mighty tempting," Emily said.

"Yeah? Wanna?"

She stood and dropped her clothes. Jake got treated to his fantasy of seeing her naked in the pond while they washed up. After supper they cleaned up, blew out the lantern and retired to their bedroom, making love in their new home and then sleeping peacefully.

They enjoyed a week of love making and getting to know each other better before Michael limped in barely holding on to the horse. He got the other cabin despite his protests that Emily was his wife. She flat out told him they were finished and would be getting divorced. She had no time or patience for a fool like him in her life anymore.

Michael hung around for a few months never really taking to ranching until he heard about a gold rush in some place called Cassiar, up north in Canada. He took off to make his fortune and was never heard from again.

Emily got a divorce a few months later, the judge accepting her claims of Michael deserting her. Five minutes later the same judge married her to Jake.

They lived a happy life, Emily giving Jake three children. Jake gave up his guns only using them for defence of his family or land when necessary.

They worked hard on their land building it into a profitable cattle ranch while gaining a reputation over the years as people who would help those in need. Especially wives left widowed or destitute by some clueless husband who had no clue about the reality of the West.

Jake died when he was seventy and Emily followed shortly after, not willing to live another day without her Jake. Their graves overlook the pond where they spent so much time together living and making love.

One of the memories their grandchildren still talk about was whenever Grandpa and Grandma argued, Grandma would just call him 'The Mighty Fly Hunter' and Grandpa would get all red-faced and shut up. Not much later they'd be laughing and giggling together over some private joke. There was a mystery there and no one ever knew what it was.

And on warm moonlit nights, when the mice tremble in their burrows at the hoot of a hungry owl, the family swears you can hear ghostly splashing in the pond water and Emily and Jake's breathy whispers swearing eternal love.

The End:

Author's notes: Please comment and vote. It's the only payment we get.

gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers