The Guy in the Leather Skirt

Story Info
Hubby tricked into sissy cuckold lifestyle
7.4k words
4.73
28.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers

THURSDAY

"Hey, what on earth are you watching?" I asked Carla after another long boring day working at the library. Carla was in the living room watching some sexy babe on the TV dancing in her lingerie.

"Do you like it? Or should I ask: Do you like her?"

Now, Carla, unlike me, is not the jealous kind, but I still didn't want to say too much about how much I fancied what looked like a porn star cavorting on a stage.

"Well, I can't deny that she's attractive." I said sitting down next to Carla and grabbing a slice of pizza that she'd saved for me.

"Attractive or hot sweetie? Come on, be honest? In fact, the more honest you are, the more I think you'll enjoy what I've got planned for you this evening."

That certainly piqued my interest. Let me be honest. Sex with Carla had become predictable and more than a little humdrum. That's more my fault than hers I guess. I'm 55, ten years older than Carla. My hair is thinning and I've put on more than a few extra pounds. Carla is as hot as she's ever been. Size 14, but not really plump, more of a fuller figure, like a siren or a voluptuous Georgian period harlot. She has 34DD tits that are glorious and a derriere that can only be described as sexy as hell curvaceous - think Kardashian. Her thighs are strong and mighty and grip you like a vice. She still looks, with her shoulder length raven coloured lustrous hair like some gothic vampire or like some dark seductive Greek goddess - think Medusa without the snakes! In other words the kind of woman men lust after and drool over.

But I knew I'd been letting her down in the bedroom lately (well sine we'd got married really) and I was probably boring her. So it was great to catch her in what appeared to be a very playful, kinky mood. Therefore, I happily played along hoping this might end in me getting a good seeing to. Little did I realise I was about to get far more than I'd bargained for.

"Okay, I admit it, the woman gyrating on the telly is one hottie. Not quite as hot as you darling, but still a hottie."

"Well, that's rather interesting." Carla replied.

"Why's that?" I asked somewhat naively.

"Because that hot woman is actually...a guy in drag!"

"No way!" I exclaimed, now more than a little surprised and embarrassed. Particularly as my cock had hardened watching the filthy little tart do suggestive things in her black stockings and basque around a pole. "What is this programme?" I finally managed after gawping at the screen for what felt like hours.

"Ru Paul's Drag Race." Carla replied. "Marie at the hospital recommended it to me. She and her hubby, Dave, watch it all the time. Gets them well in the mood for a kinky weekend."

"Seriously?" I asked somewhat taken aback, although I couldn't deny the programme was rather provocative and even sensual. At least the dancing was.

"Absolutely. Marie said Dave and her have great sex afterwards. Best they've had in years in fact."

I know Dave, he's slight, completely bald, but a really good looking guy, unlike me. But I couldn't, until Carla mentioned it, imagine him enjoying Ru Paul's Drag Race. Then again, if all the "models" were as hot as this babe...fuck, I said to myself, what am I saying, that babe is a fucking guy! And yet, the more "she" gyrated, the more I found myself getting turned on - I even felt a bit of pre-cum leaking onto my boxers and my cock hardening to it's full, nearly full, five inches - okay four and a half!

Carla definitely noticed that I was getting more and more aroused.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom, Dan. I don't want you getting over excited and prematurely ejaculating (again)."

A part of me wanted to stay and watch the hot babe continue with her "his" pole dancing exploits, but I didn't want Carla to know that. Besides, I thought, I can always catch up on Saturday (today was Thursday) when Carla's working for the weekend at the clinic. And, anyway, this was the naughtiest Carla had been in ages. I didn't know what had brought on her wonderful saucy mood, but I was really grateful that she was feeling so slutty.

We went upstairs and I undressed - leaving only my boxers on - whilst Carla slipped into the bathroom. When she came out I nearly creamed my pants. She looked like a sultry vixen. She was attired in a black and pink chemise, fishnet stockings, a pair of red high waisted panties and her lips were covered with scarlet red lip gloss. She looked like a bitch on heat. I actually gulped and swallowed hard.

"I see my little hubby that you are very stimulated, though I don't know whether that's down to me and what I'm wearing or the little sissy tart we've just been watching together downstairs on the TV."

A little bit of both, I mused, but obviously didn't say so. By now I was craving relief. But Carla had other plans, game-changing, life changing plans. Our mundane sex life was about to be detonated as Carla turned into a irresistible dominatrix. Despite my attempts to paw at her alluring hot sexy body as she joined me on the bed, she was having none of it.

"Not so fast darling hubby. Tonight I'm in charge, we will take our time, I will take control and things will never be the same again. Agreed?"

"Agreed." I murmured. Loving Carla's new found confidence in the bedroom and her teasing, tempting fantasy talk. I had no idea though what was about to unfurl.

"Good. Then let me begin by asking you some very naughty, dirty, in fact absolutely filthy questions."

My cock was now leaking profusely as Carla sat astride me, her delectable lingerie and delicate, but sensuous perfume, intoxicating me with lust.

"Question 1. Have you ever sucked cock?"

"No," I answered honestly. I was more than a little shocked by Carla's question, but not put out. "I never have and I never will." I finished emphatically. And yet, I detected something in Carla's eyes and coquettish smile, a look of THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK MATE. But she said nothing, and continued on to the next question.

"Question 2: Did the hot babe in drag turn you on? Remember you MUST answer honestly."

Shit, I thought. How do I respond to that question? The fact was Carla already knew the hot "babe" had aroused me.

"Yes, she...he, did. But in my defence I had no idea she was actually a he."

"But HE," Carla really emphasised the fact that I was aroused by a guy dressed as girl, "really got you hard." It was more a factual statement than a question.

Again, I thought, no good denying it. The hot babe - girl or guy was really sexy. "Yeah, absolutely he's a hottie no doubt about it." I added the last bit as I could tell Carla was really enjoying herself. Her pussy mound was now softly pressing down on and encircling my pulsating cock.

"Good answer. Question 3: If I asked you to, would you suck the cock of a sissy crossdresser?"

"Absolutely not!" I exclaimed, but as Carla continued to gently encircle my cock with her pussy mound I wasn't 100% sure that I'd refuse.

"Bad answer...guess I'll have to find a guy who will suck cock for me then." And without further ado Carla got off me, grabbed her eight inch black rampant rabbit vibrator and threatened to leave me high and dry.

Panicking, and immensely frustrated, I felt I had no other choice but to holler: "Wait! Carla, just let me ask you one question." I'm sure I detected a knowing and victorious grin, subtle, but still unmistakable, spreading over Carla's hot, sexy, glossy lips. A smile that seemed to say: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS THAT EASY AND WHY DIDN'T I SUGGEST THIS YEARS AGO?

"Go on." She said simply, but in a husky sultry voice.

"I mean, Carla, are you serious? Is this not just a bit of role playing fun to spice up our love life? Do you really want me to suck another guy's cock?"

Carla's subtle, coquettish grin, turned into a victoriously depraved broad smile. "Oh I'm deadly serious hubby." She said as she mounted me once more. "Every woman, every hot wife, deserves a sissy husband that will suck cock for her."

I was shocked, and more than a little scared. Carla had never given me the slightest hint that she was into some perverted cuckolding lifestyle. The thought of sucking another guy's cock repulsed me.

"What are you thinking hubby? Are you imagining sucking a big fat juicy cock for me?" Carla was getting so excited that I thought, fuck it, I'l tell her about the theatre tickets. What harm can it do? Besides I loved her being like this, so outrageously fucking naughty, and by now I was absolutely gagging for it.

"I'm just thinking about what happened at the hairdressers today?"

"Your hair looks great by the way. Did Liam do it?"

Liam had only been working at the hairdressers for a few months. He's about thirty, blonde, blue-eyed and an absolute hunk. He's also gay as the day is long. And, I was just beginning to realise why Carla had insisted on booking me in to have my hair styled by him...she had set me up.

"Yes, Liam DID it." I said a little sarcastically.

"Why the sarcasm darling hubby?"

"You know why."

"Yes, he's drop dead gorgeous, and I love the way he washes my hair and massages my scalp. But you know he's gay Dan...so although me and every other female client on his booking list fancy the pants off him, he's far more likely to go down on you than on me!" Carla exclaimed giggling like a mischievous teenager.

"Carla!" I said, shocked, but also enjoying my hot wife's newly discovered lewdness and smutty chat.

"Sorry hubby. But it's true...Anyway tell me you didn't get a little aroused when he gave you the full body massage I'd also booked you in for afterwards?"

Fuck, I thought. How the fucking hell did Carla know that? I bet Liam texted her. That must be it. I was so embarrassed.

"Come on, it's good to share. Tell me what happened Dan and I'll give you a right good seeing to."

"Okay. Okay. If you insist, Madame Sin!"

"Ooh, I like that name hubby. I bet you'd love me to be your hot, naughty, dominatrix!"

You've got that right I thought, but kept my silence. Although, I think my growing stiffy gave me away.

"Well...Liam said, I should be naked - apart from a towel wrapped around my waist - for the massage, and my initial reaction was to think that's what he must say to all the guys." Carla giggled again as she started flicking my nipples which she knows drives me insane with pleasure.

"So what happened then?' She asked, before replacing her fingers with her tongue making my cock throb with pulsating pleasure.

"Well everything was completely fine when Liam was massaging my back. But then when I turned over and he started massaging my calves, and then my thighs his hands rose really higher than I expected until one of his fingers gently caressed my balls."

"Oh fuck Dan, that's so hot."

"Really?!" I asked, shocked by how aroused that had got Carla.

"Really. I would have loved to have seen your reaction." Carla started giggling again. "Did you like it?"

"Well, that's just the thing, I'm sure it was an accident, and Liam actually apologised immediately, but..."

"But?" Carla said, a little breathlessly as I watched completely stunned as she put two fingers in her pussy. I'd never seen her do that before.

"But...then my cock stiffened and a little bit of pre-cum leaked out, and Liam couldn't have failed to notice - especially when the towel fell open."

"No way!" Carla said, now sitting astride me again, encircling my cock with her pussy and starting to ride me.

"Yes."

"What happened next?" Carla asked, now firmly and passionately gyrating her hips and rubbing her pussy and clit furiously against me as her excitement mounted.

"I told Liam not to worry about it and that there were probably dozens of women who'd love him to feel his manly hands on their most intimate parts."

"You didn't say that Dan. Did you?' Carla asked, more in hope than expectation I think.

"No, I really did."

"And how did Liam respond to your comment?" Carla was now tweaking my nipples again with her fingers delighted by the direction of our conversation as she continued to straddle me.

"He said he was terribly flattered...but surely I knew he batted for the other side?"

"And what did you say to that?"

"I said, I knew he was gay, but that he'd just given me the best massage I'd ever had. Pleased as punch he looked me straight in the eyes, I knew what he was suggesting, I nodded, and he caressed my balls again before very tenderly kissing the tip of my cock. A little embarrassed, but actually really turned on I thanked him: "No, Dan, thank you." He said, and then he gave me two theatre tickets so we could go and see THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW tomorrow night. He had two spares as his boyfriend, Victor, is working backstage on the show."

"Fucking hell Dan, you invited Liam to touch your balls, and he kissed your cock and you liked it?"

"Oh Carla, I actually did." I said, squirming a bit.

"Oh don't feel bad about it Dan, that's the hottest thing that's ever happened in our marriage. I'm so fucking turned it right now." I couldn't believe Carla's reaction. She was getting off on the fact that I had a little bicurious experience. She was now bouncing on my cock desperate to reach the point of no return.

Carla was also over the moon about the theatre tickets.. "And that's great news about the tickets Dan. I've always wanted to go and see that with you. You know how much I love the movie." Love is an understatement, Carla adores the Rocky Horror Show and all things gothic. She has a real penchant for the horror genre - especially if it's a bit camp, involves lots of busty women in tight corsets and stockings, being seduced by red hot blooded male vampires. Got to admit I find that kind of thing quite a turn on myself. But Carla always enjoys the innocent heterosexual guy being seduced by a sexy, strong, masculine guy as well. And I'd always thought of it as a bit of a peculiar kink for a woman to be into. Then again I love the idea of a bit of girl on girl action so why shouldn't Carla enjoy watching two guys get it on? Unless...shit, I thought, maybe she really does get off on the thought of watching not only two guys having sex or sucking each other's cocks, maybe what would really send her insane with pleasure is to watch me get fucked in the ass by some camp sissy guy. A bit like what happens in The Rocky Horror Show. Fuck. What I've I done accepting those tickets from Liam? Then again maybe I really do want to take this bicurious thing further, else why did I get so turned on by Liam's caresses and that kiss he gave me on my cock.

"Did Liam say anything else?' Carla asked, breaking into my thoughts again, as she neared the point of no return.

"Yes, he said he'd look out for us tomorrow and introduce us to Victor and he'd leave us some VIP backstage passes so we could meet the cast."

"Oh that's amazing" said Carla.

"Clearly!" I exclaimed as Carla thrust her hips two, three more times before exploding with orgasmic pleasure and taking me with her. It was the best sex we'd had in years.

FRIDAY

I awoke to a note on the bed. Carla had left early for work:

THANK YOU FOR LAST NIGHT. BEST SEX WE'VE HAD EVER. AND ALL IT TOOK WAS A LITTLE CHAT ABOUT HUNKY GUYS DRESSED AS HOT WOMEN, LIAM TOUCHING MY HUBBY'S BALL SAC AND THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW! TALKING OF WHICH, MAKE SURE YOUR HOME EARLY AS WE'LL BOTH HAVE TO DRESS AS SEXY TARTS FOR THE SHOW TONIGHT!!!! XX

Shit, I thought. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. I'd forgotten all about that. Everyone dresses like sluts when they go and see The Rocky Horror Show - including all the guys. What have I let myself in for?!

I don't know how I got through work. Normally at the library I get the chance to read for a while - especially when I'm on my break or at lunchtime, but today I felt unable to concentrate on anything. All I could think about was in a few hours I was going to be dressed as some slutty crossdressing tart. It was so embarrassing and yet, I couldn't help be a bit turned on by the idea. And by the prospect of having another night of kinky sex with Carla. She'd been on great form last night. I loved her being like this, I thought. A right little sexy minx. A dominatrix, a busty vampire like whore. Bring it on, I concluded, as I stacked another set of books on the shelves in the library...

LATER

"Sorry, I'm late," I said, as I burst through the front door. "Traffic was mental."

"That's okay, hubby." I heard Carla holler from the bedroom. "Grab some chips from the kitchen and join me upstairs."

Carla was already dressed as the sexist vampire I'd ever seen. Medieval babe style dress - all pink, scarlet and black with pretty frills and bows everywhere. It was outrageously low cut. Her 34DD tits were just about being held in place by a corset, a corset that made Carla's breasts appear even bigger than they actually are. One slight manoeuvre and her delectable nipples would jump out for all to see. Her cleavage was startling. Underneath the gorgeous flamboyant dress she was wearing black fishnet stockings. Her make up was dark and sultry. All black and ruby red. And the dress was hugging her ass highlighting her magnificent derriere.

"Haven't got time for a quickie, have we?" I asked playfully.

"Unfortunately not. But I promise there'll be plenty of time for that and so much more when we return. In the meantime we must get you ready.

"And what am I going to be wearing?" I asked, trying to sound all nonchalant, but secretly crapping myself.

"Why...more or less the same thing hubby. Thought we'd go for that Hammer House of Horror TWINS OF EVIL look."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all darling and don't you dare let me down by refusing me or you can stay here all by yourself. Anyway your outfit is on the bed. Take a look."

Carla wasn't joking. The dress she had laid out for me was incredibly similar to her own. There was no pink in the dress, but there was plenty of black and purple, and silvery half moon sequins. The dress had a bra attached to it and a zip up the side. It was gorgeous. Outrageous, but gorgeous nevertheless. Somewhat reluctantly, and shaking like a leaf, I went to put it on.

"Stop!" Carla shrieked.

"What? Why?"

"You need to get your panties and stockings on first."

"I have to wear panties?" I asked aghast.

"Of course you do. Remember the idea is to be a full on sissy crossdresser."

"But panties, Carla. Come on. Can't I just wear my boxers with the stockings. Please. No one will know."

"I'll know." Carla said emphatically, leaving me no room for doubt that she was in total control. "Besides, it would be ridiculous, Dan. You need the panties because they have the suspender belt attached to them. And they're seriously hot. Come on, put them on. And you'll see what I mean."

I did as Carla requested. Suddenly I was transported to a different world. The black satin panties had a little bit of control to them. It was like being hugged by a sexy woman in her underwear. The material was sensational. So soft and sensuous. Having never worn panties before it was a revelation to me. And Carla could clearly see how aroused I'd suddenly become.

"Penny for them?' She asked.

"Carla, I don't know what to say. I, I had no idea how incredibly thrilling wearing panties was. How do you get anything done? If I wore these everyday I'd either want to jerk off all the time or shag you all the time." I couldn't believe I'd just said that. But I meant every word.

Carla was over the moon. "Oh Dan, you've no idea what music that is to my ears. You look hot as hell by the way. If I was a guy I'd want want to fuck you in the ass right now."

"If you were a guy my darling wife, I'd let you."

Carla loved that response. So much so she spanked me firmly on the ass which aroused me even more. Being spanked as a guy while wearing panties is something i'd highly recommend.

Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers