The Guy in the Leather Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I've just remembered my sexy hot wife I had the naughtiest dream after we had sex last night."

"Oh tell me more sissy hubby." Carla replied as she put some false eyelashes on me, applied some red lipgloss and put a very convincing black feminine wig on me.

"Well, we were at a party, a fancy dress party. And it was full of tarts, whores, queens, sissies and crossdressers. You were dressed as a nymphomaniac nurse - uniform buttons undone all the way down to your magnificent cleavage. It was so scandalous you could actually see your hardened nipples protruding through a diaphanous pink lacy bra. A pink bra that matched not only your fishnet stockings, but your sinful pink lip gloss. You looked and were behaving like a bitch on heat."

Carla started fingering her pussy with one hand while ringing for a taxi with the other.

"Oh, tell me more Dan. What were you wearing?"

"I was dressed as a French maid. I was wearing a pair of black stockings you'd purchased for me and underneath my maid's uniform I was wearing a pair of your purple vintage panties and a pink bodice. You'd also applied the same pink lip gloss to my lips. The gloss made me feel so feminine, and though you could clearly tell I was male, that wasn't the case with everybody. I saw you on the landing heading to one of the bedrooms with two hot looking young guys. They were so muscular, both of them were dressed as firemen. And as you breezed passed me, a mischievous grin on your face, you whispered to me: "Oh Dan, I'm so hot, they've agreed to hose me down."

"Oh Dan, that's so fucking exciting. I'd love that Dan, absolutely fucking love it. But what about you? Didn't you mind?"

"Obviously I was more than a little jealous, but I was also really excited for you. I knew, I know, my little five (okay, four and a half) inch cock wasn't, isn't, satisfying you anymore, so I actually blew you a kiss and one of the hot guys actually said, very lovingly actually: "Don't worry sissy we'll give your wife the best fucking she's ever had."

"Oh fuck, Dan, that is so hot. And did you say anything back to the hot guys?"

"Yes. I actually said THANK YOU HANDSOME."

"You didn't?" Carla replied.

"I really did. These guys were so extraordinarily good looking and hot, I didn't know whether to feel more jealous that you were so turned on by them, or more jealous that they were going to play with you and not me."

"Oh Dan, the thought of that makes me so, so deliriously happy. I need big cocks Dan, I really do and wouldn't it be so ridiculously naughty and wonderful if we could play with them together? Just repeat after me: I AM A CROSSDRESSING SISSY FAGGOT AND I LOVE TO SUCK COCKS."

For the first time I thought - you know what, maybe I am, after all what happened next in my dream was sooo gay. And Liam had got me really turned on. To say nothing of how aroused I was feeling wearing all the delightful and delicious silky lingerie for the show.

"I think I might be a crossdressing sissy faggot Carla, my gorgeous hot wife, or certainly the dark side of me finds the idea very appealing."

"Why's that sissy hubby?"

"Well, in the dream, after I watched you disappear into the bedroom with the two hunks already pawing at your body, a hot girl in a leather skirt came out of the bathroom and started flirting with me. She could obviously tell I was a guy, but she beckoned me over, grabbed my ass, and started kissing me passionately. It was then that I felt a cock pressing hard against the leather skirt and I realised the hot girl was actually a sissy crossdresser."

"No way! So what did you do?" Carla asked, her blue eyes now dancing with dangerous expectation.

I felt deeply aroused again as I remembered the next, and concluding part of my dream.

"I rubbed his cock through the sexy leather material - partly because I wanted to reassure him that it was okay, that I knew he was a guy in a leather skirt, but more importantly because he had me so turned on I wanted to feel his cock, to suck it even and to feel his cock in my mouth. He was such a great kisser. But then, tragically I woke up and was rather ashamed of myself despite my cock leaking pre-cum all over my boxers. Actually, that made it worse, I couldn't believe a guy in a leather skirt had got me so aroused. I felt emasculated, but also curious."

"Bi-curious?" Carla asked, hope shining from her now emblazoned, passionate eyes.

"Definitely." I said, rather regretfully.

"Oh hubby, don't look so upset. It's okay. Just imagine if we do this for real. You can see how turned on we both are by the prospect! We can drool over big fat juicy cocks together and become cum whores dressing in the sexiest lingerie we can buy.

Would you do that for me Dan? It would turn me on so much." And from Carla's breathy voice, pert and enlarged nipples, as well as her now sodden pussy, I could tell she was beyond excited by the prospect of her fantasy becoming a reality.

It's funny with sex isn't it. Men want it constantly, but the reality is women have all the power and if they're willing to use it they can pretty much get their husband's to do whatever they want. So as I looked into Carla's greedy, hungry, lustful eyes I saw something primal, Something so deranged and potent it was hypnotic. My head was saying for fuck sake don't agree to this. But my cock encased now in panties for real was hardening again. So i thought, fuck it: GIVE HER WHAT THE HELL SHE WANTS.

Still I fought for some self-control, some self preservation, but I knew in my heart it was likely to be forlorn.

"But wouldn't that make me gay, Carla?'

"It's only only gay if someone were to find out, hubby. It can just be our little secret, although I'd have to tell Marie, as this was her idea in the first place."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. She's been badgering me for months about why I was looking so down. The other day over coffee I had to tell her how crap our sex life has been." I was startled by this revelation, despite knowing it to be true, but said nothing as Carla continued: "She then asked me did I have any sexual fantasies. When I explained that my biggest fantasy was to turn you, Dan, into a crossdressing sissy faggot she wasn't even surprised. She told me she'd already done this with her husband Dave and now their sex life is fucking incredible."

I felt like I'd taken a knee to my balls. My mind was whirling, my stomach somersaulting - Carla really wanted me to be a cock sucking, crossdressing sissy faggot? No, I screamed inside, but then a new thought immediately arose...Marie had already done this to Dave? And now they were having mind-blowing sex? I definitely liked the sound of that. But, wasn't the price I'd have to pay too great?

Carla could see my doubts. And she knew she had to keep not only the pressure on, but more importantly keep me turned on.

"Listen, I've got an idea," she said. "Wait here for just a moment. I'll be right back."

I waited, my cock throbbing, my mind spinning. You may think a red-hot blooded male would have just dismissed this nonsense out of hand. And you're probably right. It was then that I realised I was more effeminate than most of the guys I knew at work. They were into rugby and football, I was into vampires and sexy sirens - like Carla, and Greek and Norse mythology, and there were lots of stories of gods and goddesses crossdressing and lots of same sex (particularly male) relationships to be found in these myths. Maybe Carla knew she could exploit my penchant for these stories and use them to fulfil her own deep dark desires.

I closed my eyes as I waited for Carla to return and started to imagine what it would be like to suck another guy's cock. I couldn't imagine doing it to a guy wearing male clothes, but a drag artist or a sissy crossdresser...

When Carla came back my eyes were still closed and my cock was still swollen and, just as in my dream, pre-cum was leaking from its tip profusely. Carla obviously noticed.

"What ARE you thinking about darling hubby."

I had to tell her, I knew now how happy it would make her.

"I was just picturing what it would be like to suck another guy's cock in front of you Carla. I think I could only do it with a sissy crossdresser."

"Oh Dan, that would be fucking awesome. You can't imagine how much that would turn me on."

"I want to show you something Dan." Carla had gone downstairs to get her laptop. "I've been looking at porn all week."

I was flabbergasted by this. Carla, despite her innate sexiness has always given me the idea she was very conservative. But this information increased my libido and my desire to please her. She opened her laptop and pressed one of the tabs she'd bookmarked.

"Tell me what you think of these pictures and captions my gorgeous sissy hubby."

I was starting to like Carla calling me a sissy. Somehow it thrilled me And, oh fuck, the images and captions...

The first picture showed a tall blonde model in a tight ivory dress smiling into the camera and saying to her husband who was on their bed dressed in a pair of pink lacy panties with a stiffy to die for: I'M GOING TO TURN YOU GAY SO HARD AND SO FAST THAT YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN. READY TO BE A COCK-SUCKING SISSY FAGGOT FOR ME BABY?

Yes, I thought, oh yes anything for you mistress.

It was clear now, that with Marie's help Carla had planned this to perfection.

The next image blew my mind. It showed another blonde woman in a very short (it was so short you could clearly see the delicate yellow lace of her matching banana coloured panties), yellow cocktail style dress - magnificent breasts revealing all their splendour in a dazzling display of cleavage, saying to her panty clad husband (they were pink ruffled full panties, he looked fucking stunning): WOULD YOU LET A MAN CUM IN YOUR ASS FOR ME BABY?

Sucking a man's cock was one thing, but letting another guy cum in my ass? And yet, the more I looked at that picture the more perverted I felt myself becoming.

Carla knew she had me hooked. Each new image took me deeper into her depraved sissy temple of lust.

One of my favourite captions showed a guy dressed entirely in his wife's lingerie - black bodice with tiny pink ribbons, suspenders holding up pink stockings, spiked high heels and ruby red lip gloss. He looked so hot that I couldn't help but start to rub my own cock.

"I think my sissy hubby likes that. I think he likes wearing my panties an awful lot. Isn't that right sissy hubby?'

"Oh yes, Carla. I do, I really, really do. They feel so sexy. I had no idea."

"Aww hubby get used to that feeling...I'm going to turn you into MY cock-sucking, crossdressing sissy faggot. Would you like that, Dan? Do you want me to be a hot wife fucking lots of gorgeous studs and bringing home lots of sissies for you to play with?"

By now I was so deeply entrenched into Carla's sordid lair I would have agreed to anything. An hour earlier the thought of Carla being fucked by another guy would have sent me incandescent with rage, now I loved the idea. And, oh the thought of playing with other crossdressing sissies in front of Carla was obscenely delicious.

"Oh Carla, yes please," I whispered breathlessly. "I'd love you to be a hot wife and fuck as many gorgeous guys as you want in front of me. And, oh yes make me your crossdressing sissy for life. Please, I beg you." PLEASE, I BEG YOU? What the fuck was happening to me?!

"Oh I will Dan...just remember though...naughty hot wives suck cock, eat cum and get gang banged. But REALLY naughty hot wives force their sissy husbands to suck cock, eat cum and take lots of cock in their big effeminate asses."

Just the thought of that made me surrender fully to Carla. She was like Hecate - the Greek goddess of witchcraft and magic casting ever darker spells of perversion and debauchery over me, her now fully submissive sissy husband.

With each new submission Carla was turning into a depraved horny bitch. She was completely in control. And I was at her mercy.

"Oh Dan. This is what I've been dreaming about ever since we got married. I've had this fantasy about turning you into my gay crossdressing sissy faggot for years. I'm so fucking desperate to watch you suck a cock now you great big sissy faggot. How I've longed to turn you gay my sissy hubby. I want to make you crave fat cocks while you're dressed in my black vintage panties, a pink chemise and black stockings."

I was already craving big fat cocks attired in silk and satin panties. I was at the point of no return with each new sordid suggestion turning me more effeminate.

"The truth is Dan, I want to turn you gay."

My masculinity was dissipating with every new sentence my hot sexy horny bitch of a wife was uttering.

"I think I want that too, Carla." I whispered.

"How about I call you my sissy faggot from now on. After all you like it when I call you a sissy faggot, don't you faggot."

"Oh yes my sexy naughty hot wife I really do. But how can you be so sure I'm really gay, Carla. We've been married for over twenty years and I've only ever had sex with you. I've never been attracted to men ever until I saw that gorgeously hot drag artist on TV yesterday." This was basically my last shot at resisting Carla's control over me. It failed miserably. For Carla had what sounded like a ready made response:

"Easy peasy, sissy faggot. You want me to prove you're gay?"

I nodded meekly.

"Okay, you are a sissy crossdressing faggot and I want you to suck cock for me..." Carla paused awaiting my response, she didn't have to wait long. "Now look how hard that's made your tiny little cock, Dan...why you're almost up to five inches and you've even stretched my panties a smidgeon." She said giggling with delight.

It was true. And more than that I was now cravenly imagining a big cock in my mouth and a guy admiring me in my wife's finest stockings and satin panties.

"I think you would rather BE me, than FUCK me now darling sissy hubby."

Would I? Would I rather be a crossdressing sissy faggot sucking cocks than fucking my hot wife. I wasn't entirely convinced, but the thought really excited me.

"I think I'm going to really feminize you, Dan. I'm going to turn you into a hot little slut. You're going to wear lingerie (my hottest lingerie - basques, chemises, bodices, stockings, full panties, high heels, push up bras - the works - clothes that basically say to hot, horny guys...COME AND FUCK MY SISSY ASS. Imagine that Dan, wearing my stockings, high heels, satin or silk or vintage or zipped up leather panties and a bodice, going on all fours and letting some gorgeous hunk take you from behind. Wouldn't that be amazing - amazing to know what it feels like to be a woman?"

"Oh yes, Carla, yes I think it really would be. Transform me into your sissy crossdressing cock-sucking faggot my gorgeous hot wife. I beg you." I had willingly plunged into Hades with Persephone, Medusa, Hecate and Carla.

I really wanted Carla to turn me gay now. I was ready to surrender fully. I kept wishing the guy in the leather skirt would magically come into our bedroom and seduce me. I wanted to feel his lips on mine again. I wanted to suck his big fat juicy cock. And I wanted the sixty year old guy who lived next door to us, to come round and fuck my very naughty hot wife - preferably while I was sucking off Quentin, the gay guy he shared his apartment with while I was still wearing my hot wife's delightful sexy lingerie. In fact, I wanted both Quentin and I to be wearing Carla's lingerie while we sucked each other's cocks and fucked each other's asses. I imagined Quentin, moving aside Carla's purple panty gusset and sliding his lovely cock into me as Carla watched on thrilled by her husband plummeting willingly into being a sissy cock craving faggot. And the thought of Carla watching me while I watched her get fucked by Walter - who despite reaching sixty was getting, like red wine, better with age. He has that whole chiselled rock star looks going on, and I know Carla fancies the pants off him. I bet she secretly thinks about the old dude impregnating her. Of fuck how hot would that be, Carla pregnant with via another guy's hot load.

The truth is, as all women know, and most men dream about, the sluttier our wives are the more we love, desire, crave and lust after them. As I thought about this I felt Carla spray something on my ball sac - her shaving foam. She delicately and expertly removed ever iota of pubic hair from me and then gently massaged my cock and balls with healing creamy balm. I was feeling more and more feminized, and more and more hungry for cock.

It was then that Carla really drove the stake into my waning masculinity.

"You know when you nipped out at work today?" She asked, rubbing my cock through her purple panties.

"Yes," I stammered, completely aroused once more.

"I got Walter to come round to fix the shower head," (the shower head in our en-suite had been falling off with monotonous regularity for weeks). "And, anyway, he got soaked when the thing exploded and saturated him with water. So much so that he had to strip off down to his Calvin Klein's..."

My heart was pounding now. Carla was still rubbing my cock gently through her vintage purple panties and the thought of her alone with Walter in our bathroom was driving me wild with erotic curiosity.

"Well, eventually Dan he managed to fix it and I offered him a glass of wine as a reward. But he could see I was in a daze looking at his engorged cock in his lovely boxers..."

"So, did he have a drink with you?" I managed to ask, part of me hoping that's all he got, but another part of me desperately hoping that what Carla had given him was an enticingly sexy reward. She didn't disappoint me.

"No, he said he was tea-total. But he was open to other offers."

Carla was now kissing my cock through her purple panties and I realised I wanted, needed, her to have pleasured Walter.

"So what did you offer him?" I asked, lost now in a drunken erotic stupor.

"Oh Dan, I offered him my body. And he took it, took it right here on our marital bed. He didn't even wear a condom. He was such a sensuous lover, I found him irresistible and he filled your naughty wife up with a gallon of cum, no more than five minutes before you arrived home."

Could this be true? I remembered now seeing Walter disappearing into his apartment just as the elevator doors opened. He even gave me a friendly, triumphant wave. Now I knew why. The cheek of it I thought. While I was stacking shelves he was creaming my hot naughty wife. I should have put a stop to Carla's kinky escapades right there and then, but Carla was now pressing her lips on mine and I could even taste a bit of my pre-cum on her tongue. She was swirling it round my mouth and I was desperate for more.

"How about," she said, pausing momentarily, "I kneel over your face, pull my panties aside and let gravity do the rest?"

"You mean..?" I asked, more than a little apprehensive, but also thrilled that Walter really may have cum in Carla's hot pussy; and curious to experience...

"Your first cream pie?" Carla finished my thoughts for me.

"Have we got time before the taxi arrives?" I asked breathlessly.

"We've got two minutes."

Carla made me lie on the floor. She then knelt over me, pushed her panty gusset aside and watched as Walter's fresh cum trickled down her thigh, slowly at first, but then like a fast flowing river.

"Open wide sissy hubby." Carla declared triumphantly. I did I was told and suddenly a huge dollop of Walter's cum fell onto my tongue. It tasted...sensational. Delicious in fact. A primal urge flooded my body and I raised my head to lick the cum that was pouring down Carla's legs. When i'd lapped all that up I immediately buried my tongue in Carla's hot glistening pussy and literally scooped out with my tongue the rest of Walter's wonderful manly liquid.