The Guy with All the Gifts Pt. 02

Story Info
Picking up where part 1 left off, Joe keeps his promise.
2.6k words
4.47
4.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Joe hadn't left. He stayed, I made him a brew and we all sat in the living room. The awkwardness didn't last long, Andy is a good conversationalist and things moved on.

We chatted shit mainly, nothing deep. He had a beer and told us about some of the stuff he got up to with all kinds of people. And odd situation you might think, but it got easier.

After an hour or so, he said he had to go. I walked him down and left Andy on the couch. The living room had an alcove style room off to the side where we had another smaller sofa.

When we got to the front door, Joe took my hand and put it on his crotch. he was hard again. "Want another one?" I asked. He laughed and nodded.

I pulled that big hard dick out and got on my knees. It was frankly, marvellous. I thought I'd never get tired of sucking that dick and looking up at his face grinning down at me.

"Wanna sit on the couch while I suck it?" He just nodded again. We ran upstairs, much to Andy's surprise, walked past him and into the alcove.

From where he sat on the other sofa, Andy could watch and not be seen by Joe. He opened his legs wide and I knelt and went at it like a good 'un. I was quite used to it now and went right to the base.

I held it there and sucked as hard as I could turning my mouth into a vacuum. He groaned and leaned back his head closing his eyes. I licked all round his groin, then tackled his balls again, God they were plump.

I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Andy watching, and tenting. I went right to the root again while keeping eye contact with him, he gave a bit of a funny grin and closed his eyes.

I worked away at Joe's cock until he patted me on the head to let me know. I had no intention of swallowing. I didn't know him and felt it was a step too far too soon. And yes, I get the irony.

I licked his balls from grundle to the base of his dick and wanked him until he gave another mighty orgasm all over his abs. He chuckled and looked at me. "Wow, that is quite a mouth you have on you." I handed him a cloth to wipe down and he stood and pulled up his trackies.

"I'd like to come back." he stood over me and said.

"I'd like that too." I smiled and stood. He walked by Andy, smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "See you next time."

And he did. Joe came back around 3 or 4 times over the following 6 months. It was just great, I once cranked 4 orgasms out of him. What can I say, he was prolific.

Andy was well used to be cucked by now too and knew his role was to just sit there and watch me drain a real cock. as spring approached Joe was messaging about a couple of ideas he had for a some visits.

I wondered what he had in mind, but all he would do was to ask if he could bring a mate with him the following week as they were going away but he wanted a little going away present before he did. I thought about it for a day but just assumed his mate would wait in the car or something of that ilk.

So on the Friday he rocked up, and brought his friend in with him. That was a bit of a surprise i can tell you. Andy was very nervous, but then I was a little myself.

Eddie was shorter than Joe, dark hair, stubble and slim. He had a good amount of hair on his legs which was kind of my thing. I wasn't sure if he was cocky or shy to be honest.

We went upstairs and sat in the living room. We'd moved since the first time and had a big lounge now with lots of seating. They sat on the main sofa, Andy and i taking the chairs at either side of them.

I made some hot drinks and we chatted. It got easier. Eddie was quiet but seemed pretty nice. He was quite confident though too. I had no idea what Joe's plan was, or if he even had one.

We were laughing at something Andy had said when Eddie asked. "So how do you guys know each other?" The funny thing is, Joe blushed, so I think Eddie already knew the answer. I fielded this one. "Oh we just got chatting a while back and ended up being mates sort of."

Joe looked at Eddie and they shared a secret smile. Andy looked uncomfortable but Joe chuckled. "Yeah something like that." He looked at me and held my eyes. He arched an eyebrow in question. I thought I knew what he was asking.

I swallowed nervously, considered it for a moment and gave the very merest hint of a nod. He smiled. "Why don't you show him how we know each other?" He asked. Andy's face dropped and he glared at me.

Joe turned to Eddie who looked a little shocked himself. So he clearly didn't know everything. "James has been sucking my dick for a while now." He told Eddie this as he lowered the zip on his cargo shorts. He looked back at me. "You know what to do." It wasn't a question.

I hesitated, looked at Andy, then felt compelled to get to my feet and do as I was told. I took a few steps, then knelt between his legs. "Take my cock out and do what you do best." He told me with a small smirk. I reached in and grabbed his semi.

I took it out and swear it was harder than it had ever been. It looked angry and magnificent. He turned to Andy. "Sorry man, but you know he loves my dick." Andy just sat there.

I went in. I took the head in my mouth and savoured it. I could taste the precum as it the first drops oozed onto my tongue. I closed my eyes and slid half of it in, calming it tight with suction. "Oh yeah." Joe groaned.

Then I eased my mouth all the way down, holding it there while Joe squirmed in pleasure. "Fuck." Eddie muttered, clearly feeling a little easier. I moved back and forth a few times then, fucking his dick with my lips and throat. As I nosed up to his pubic bone, he wrapped a hand round the back of my neck and half my mouth in place. I could feel the panic, then it past as he knew it would.

I worked his balls, licking and swirling my tongue round them, even getting into the grundle area too, which clearly worked it's magic as he writhed again. He lifted one foot up onto the edge of couch to make life easier and I devoured every bit of real estate there was as I gently tugged at his rock hard dick.

"I'm getting there." He told me, so I switched back to his raging hard on and deep throated him at a rare old pace. His swagger was gone now as he held onto to his load with all he had. His legs were stretched straight out either side of me, his back arched and his head thrown back.

His hands gripped the couch cushions as I pumped his cock with my warm wet mouth, I was so used to him now my nose was bouncing off his pubic bone as I took him tip to base at a furious run. My fingers caressed and worked his big balls to add to the pleasure.

Then I felt his balls tighten and he told me, "Swallow my cum." As he stared right at me. I did as I was told. I held eye contact with him as the first blast shot into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as it came and came. His stare was so intense.

I fucking loved it, and so did he. So did Eddie. "Fucking hell." He managed before the spell was broken. Joe slumped back into the couch. "Fuck me." He said. I still had his dick in my mouth as it dabbled the last of it's load. I milked it until it was empty.

I went to the base one last time and managed to tongue his balls while I was there. He chuckled and patted me on the head. "Good boy."

I sat back on my haunches and felt pleased with myself. I could feel Eddie looking at me, I glanced at his crotch.

"Do you wanna go?" Joe asked him. Eddie looked at me, I gave a small smile. He looked at Andy briefly, who blushed quite badly.

"Don't worry about Andy, you can make him wait in the hall." Joe told him. Andy looked flabbergasted. Eddie nodded at that.

"Go and get some beers, Andy." Joe told him. He paused.

"Get the lads a beer, Andy." I told him, not taking my eyes from Eddie's crotch. Andy got up, you could see his hard on in his trackies. Joe saw it.

"Sit between us first." Joe told him. You could see he both wanted to, and didn't want to do it. But he did. "lick my balls a bit." Joe told me this time. I dived in and began. After a minute I could feel Joe getting hard again.

"Let's do a little comparison." Joe said. Andy moved to get up. "You can either do it, or next time I bring 5 mates, and you know he'll suck them all." Joe said. He had a point. Andy looked at the ceiling, then sat back down. Joe waved his cock back and forth. "Get it out."

Andy sighed and pulled down his trackies and boxers. His cock sprang up. It wasn't that small to be fair, but it was less than six and looked tiny all of a sudden. He just stared at Joe's wagging dick.

"Get yours out, Ed." Joe told him. Eddie stood up and pulled down his shorts, he was commando.

His dick shot up and slapped his abdomen. I looked at it with so much lust. It was a little shorter, bu thicker than Joe's. Much thicker. It was heavy, curving down where Joe's curved up a little. His foreskin extended about an inch beyond the head, where Joe was cut.

Eddie sat back down and they both stared at Andy's dick. "Fuck man, no wonder he looked for me." Andy was so uncomfortable, but still rock hard. Joe reached out and gave it a quick grab. Andy groaned.

"Wow, can you even get a hand on it?" Joe asked laughing. Eddie was looking now too. Andy just stared at the ceiling.

"You can get those drinks now." Eddie told him. Andy stood and pulled up his clothes. He walked into the kitchen.

"Suck me cock." Eddie told me.

Andy leaned on the counter top and breathed out hard. This was all so humiliating. But he also loved it. Particularly the humiliation. Go figure. He took his time, knowing he was giving James a chance to get started. He grabbed two beers and paused. He heard a groan. His dick twitched.

After a moment he walked back in. James was on his knees and Eddie stood in front of him. James was jamming that cock in his mouth like his life depended on it. He was short of getting the hold thing in at the moment, but Andy was sure he'd manage.

"You gonna give me my beer?" Joe asked. Andy jerked and moved forward to hand him the bottle. "Good lad." Joe told him.

Eddie leaned back and held out an arm, his other hand on the top of James' head, guiding him. Andy put the beer in his hand. "Ta mate." Eddie said, and winked. Andy stood watching that fat dick go in and out of James' mouth. His mouth watered and he swallowed just watching.

"Hall." Joe said. Andy jerked again and nodded, walking out into the hallway and sitting with his back to the wall. He heard Eddie groan, and James moan. Then the sounds changed. "Put my bottle on the floor." Eddie said to James.

Then Andy could hear the sound of face fucking. That glottal sound of a dick hitting the back of a throat, then choking and wretching.

James was also now making that weird humming sound of someone in distress, but really enjoying it. Andy thought he could hear the sound of balls on chin, but maybe that was just wishful thinking.

He leaned around the wall and could actually see through the gap between the door and frame. He couldn't see much, but there was a pair of hands on the back of a head.

"Fucking hell mate, take it easy." Joe laughed. "I'm not finished with him yet." He added.

James edged further round and could see Eddie's face, he was staring at James as he said.

"Yeah but I think he likes it like this." He was taking no prisoners, he continued to stare as he absolutely fucked the face off James. "Don't you?"

James just made a moaning sound as Eddie ploughed on. He really knew what he was doing, Andy thought. James was now taking the full length at a plow and not struggling too much.

Andy could see every so often, Eddie would push it all in, then grind his balls up against James' chin. Then he pulled all the way out and slapped it against James' face. Andy moved closer to the door to get a better look.

He could feel his dick just oozing precum. He watched Eddie in action, you couldn't get away with that kind attitude if you didn't have a dick like his. Andy licked his lips then heard Joe speak.

"You gonna cum in his throat." Andy watched Eddie's face as he looked at James. It was James who answered. He moaned and nodded as furiously as he could. Eddie smiled and fucked away.

His pace increased now, until he pulled out. "Lie on there with your head off the edge." Eddie gestured at the poof. James lay on it and hung his head over. Eddie moved around, squatted and dug his cock back into James.

Andy had a perfect view, Eddie tight arse bounced up and down, his balls hung then settle onto James' forehead and his dick disappeared into James' mouth.

It was like watching one of those old Oil Mills. Controlled brutality. He just fucked James' mouth like it was a fleshlight.

"Fuck, I am rock hard just watching this." Joe muttered. Eddie was metronomic, he just bounced on his haunches and wasted my boyfriends throat and lips. Then his pace increased and he lost some timing.

"Are you watching little dick?" He asked. "Fuck here we go." He moaned as his balls tightened and he held his fat cock full in and emptied his sack down James' throat. i could hear James struggling, but Eddie wasn't for moving.

It went on for 15 or 20 seconds, his dick and balls clenching then unclenching as they drained. Then he ground everything really deep before standing up, his dick swinging back and forth. James gasped and sat up, his eyes, nose and mouth streaming.

"Fuck, so much cum. That was amazing." James said, looking up at Eddie, who walked back to the couch and sat down with his bottom half still naked. His thick cock curled over his thigh.

"You can come back in now." Joe said. "I'm going to have another go."