The Guy with All the Gifts Pt. 01

Story Info
A younger guy with a big dick helps me cuckold my bf.
1.9k words
4.27
20.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had a fantasy in my mind for quite a while now. It had formed over a period of time, until I knew what I wanted. I wanted to humiliate my boyfriend. Not in a nasty way, just in a sexual way.

I think he had a bit of a kink for it, based on stuff we'd done in the past, and I definitely did. He'd watched me with other people in the past, and we both got a kick out of it. Me more than him probably.

But this new idea had just grown and grown, until it was all I wanted about, all I thought about. It was pretty specific, I wanted to cuckold him with a younger guy, preferably hung, and he had to be confident enough to pull it off.

That sounds easy, I know a lot of guys replied to my profile with a lot of talk, but almost all of them chickened out at the last minute or didn't want my boyfriend around if they did come over.

So my search continued. Until. Until I got a reply from a lad who lived twenty or so miles away. Lets call him, Joe. Close enough. Joe certainly looked the part. Slim build, nice body and a big, thick looking 8 inch dick.

He was good to chat to, engaging and funny, and very confident. He had done lots of stuff he said, particularly what I was looking for. I didn't get too excited, as I had been here before.

So we arranged for him to come over the following Tuesday. I couldn't wait. It was all I could think about, work was a nightmare. Home life was just as difficult. I'm James by the way, 42, slim build, dark hair with a 7 - 7.5 inch dick, depending on the day.

Andy is my boyfriend. He is a great guy, but has a less than average dick. Thats where the humiliation comes from, I have a thing for big dicks. Generally it doesn't bother me at all, but we weren't really getting on that well and I was horny most of the time.

He also knew something was amiss. And he knew I sometimes did stuff when he wasn't around. Which was okay ('ish). So we had this sort of stand off until Tuesday came around.

Joe and I messaged during the day, my dick was hard all through it, he said he couldn't wait to come over. But still, after so many no shows, I was fully expecting another.

I sat in the lounge with Andy, we'd not one eaten, when I decided to tell him what was potentially happening.

"Hey, I may have a visitor popping in." I said.

"Yeah? Who?" Andy asked.

"A special visitor." I replied. He looked up from his phone then, his face puzzled.

"Special how?" He put his phone down, I had his full attention. I smiled, a little shy.

"Oh you know," I used air quotes, "that kind of special." His head bobbed back, his eyes wide.

He swallowed, "Oh, right. Should I go out?" He moved to the edge of the couch. I shook my head.

"I'd like you to stay." I said, reaching out and touching his hand. He was more surprised now.

"Oh, I see." His mouth opened, and if to say more. He paused, then went on. "Do we know this person?"

"No, he's new." I smiled. Andy looked nervous, but also there was a gleam.

"When?" He asked. I looked at my watch.

"In ten minutes." I shrugged and grinned.

"Oh shit. How does this happen? Where do I go? Where will you be? What are you doing?" He was panicking. I touched his hand again.

"You go upstairs, I'll do it near the front door."

"Does he know I'll be here?" Andy asked. He looked uncomfortable at this.

"Yes, he does. And he's happier about it Han you could imagine." I smiled. Andy gave a nervous smile too.

My phone buzzed. Joe was here.

"Oh fuck." Andy said, standing and looking confused.

"Go upstairs and peep over the balcony." He nodded and gripped my arm.

"Okay, erm, enjoy yourself?" He gave a weird smile and ran off.

I composed myself and went downstairs. I looked through the peephole and could see the security light come on. There he was, my gentleman caller.

I opened the door. He was hooter then his pictures made him look. And he was confident. He smiled and walked in.

I turned and stood near the foot of the stairs. I could sense Andy looking down. Joe put his hand on my shoulder and pressed me down. His other hand pulled down the front of his tracks bottoms.

It just plopped out and swung there in front of me. Oh I was going to enjoy this. It was semi and very meaty. He grabbed it and slapped it down onto my forehead and nose.

Christ it was heavy. I just wrapped my lips around it and went for it. It was fucking hot, and so was his dick. The heat coming off it. He was shaved, totally. His big heavy balls pulled up slightly with the cold, it was Autumn after all.

I bobbed my head back and forth, taking it in as far as I could, then back again so just e tip stayed in. Sucking greedily on the head, I could hear him moan.

"Fuck man thats good. Deeper." He commanded.

I tried but it was a big old dick and would take some getting used to.

"Look at me." He told me, I did. He smirked and thrust in and out a few times. Behind him I could see Andy leaning over the bannister. Joe saw my look and knew what I was looking at. He smiled again and rammed his dick in.

I choked, it went all the way in. He didn't ease off either, despite my gagging. My eyes watered, he just kept smiling. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed deeper.

"You need to relax your throat and get used to it." He told me. "Or you'll never be able to take a throat fucking."

He pulled out and smacked my face with his now rock hard cock. "Lick my balls." Joe told me, I complied.

I loved balls, I loved the smell, the taste, the fact that they were big full balls only helped. I slurped my way around them, tonguing, taking one in at a time and sucking. I got into his perineum at one point and he sighed and giggled.

"Dirty fucker." Joe said. Then he pulled back, grabbed his cock and pushed it past my lips again. And again. He pushed all the way in and held it there. Eight inches, balls deep. "Find a way to breath." He told me. I did eventually.

My eyes were bulging at this point, but my throat began to relax. He pulled back a little, then back in. Then out, then back in.

I was coping better now which was very useful, as he began to fuck my mouth and throat. He was obviously well practiced. He had his hands around the back of my head and his rhythm was relentless.

"Good man." He uttered, his head leaned back, his eyes closed. He was now going balls deep with every thrust. It was so difficult not to choke or throw up. I had to concentrate all the time, and match my breathing to his rhythm.

"Get back against the wall." I stopped for a moment to move. He shuffled forward, his tracks around his trainer clad feet.

His big cock glistened with my saliva and his precum. "Head against the wall." He told me. Then he began again. I couldn't escape. I didn't want to.

He continued with his face fucking pace, I placed my hand in his balls and cupped them. He moaned. I looked up at him again, he was looking at me very intently, he meant every thrust.

"He still watching?" He asked me. I glanced beyond his shoulder. I nodded. "His dick as big as mine?" He asked. I shook my head. "Good. How much smaller?" He pulled out to let me answer.

"Much." I said, gasping and wiping my ,mouth with the back of my hand.

"Six?" He asked.

"No." I answered. He laughed.

"Five?" He asked again. I pulled a face and shrugged.

"Maybe."

"Fuck man, thats way too small. Lie upside down on the stairs." I looked at him. "Just do it." H said and helped me move.

It was awkward, but we managed it. I kept slipping down. "We could do with someone to hold your feet." He looked up and made eye contact with Andy. He jerked his head toward me. "Come on, lend a hand."

Andy hesitated. "Come on, Andy, for fucks sake." I said. He hesitated again, then came down the stairs.

"Good lad." Joe said, "now hold his feet." Andy did. Joe picked up a backpack from near the bottom of the stairs and put it under my head. "Comfortable?" He asked. I nodded.

Then he pushed his still rock hard dick into my mouth and sank it all the way. That was hard work I can tell you. But then it wasn't.

"Ah yeah, nice pair of Arabian goggles for your boyfriend." Joe told Andy, I tried not to laugh, how could I? And then he just started fucking me again. My throat was so relaxed now that I could feel it stretch with each thrust. I felt like I might cum without touching myself if he kept this up.

"Fuck he's good isn't he?" Joe asked Andy. Andy never answered. "Such a hot soft mouth, and he can take all of my cock to the hilt." To illustrate, he held it there, his big balls in my eyes. He ground his pelvis into my lips, it was so fucking hot.

"Right, I need to come now, I've been saving this up for 4 days." And he began to thrust again. It went on for another couple fo minutes, his hands on my sides as he dipped in and out like a trip hammer.

His balls just bounced in and out of my eye sockets and then he began to increase the pace and moaning.

"Oh fuck, I'm close now, really close." I was moaning too, my balls were burning. He moved back and grabbed his cock.

He started walking furiously as his dick stuck straight out over my head. "I'm gonna come." He sounded guttural now. He pulled back his ass, pointed his glorious cocked at me and moaned loud.

"Fuck me." A rope of cum shot out and spattered on my chin, then another which landed on my chest. Another landed in a similar place, then the rest had less endurance and all landed on my face again.

I loved it, lovely hot cum. I Licked at it where I could reach it. "Put it back in." I said. He did, I could taste what was on the head. He shivered and pulled back.

"Too sensitive." He laughed, grabbed it halfway down and squeezed out the last drops onto my tongue. We looked at each other, he smiled, I grinned.

"That was epic." I said. "Brew?" I asked. He shrugged, "Yeah sure." Andy turned and made off upstairs. Joe pulled a face.

"Maybe I should go?" He asked.

"No, it's fine. Really." I told him.