The Gym

Story Info
Joining a random gym changes his life forever.
10.2k words
4.44
15.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a little different from my slow burners that have a lot of build up. This one gets into things much quicker. If those are the kinds of ones you like, this may not to be the one for you. This will also be a single story, no intention for follow up chapters.

As usual all characters in this story who are engaged in sexual activity are above 18.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was about to leave the strip mall when a small sign on a door caught my attention, 'free gym membership, not for the faint of heart.' Maybe I have some time I thought to myself. I had stopped at the strip mall to pick up a vape pen on my walk to work. I knew I was addicted but the combination of nicotine, THC and CBD was the only thing getting me through my shifts of people yelling at me about how they NEEDED their burgers and / or nuggies.

I had finally graduated high school and was looking forward to college in the fall. This summer job would be over soon enough. I stared at the sign again, looked down at my phone and realized I had just over an hour to kill. The bus schedules sucked and always got me to work way too early. I wasn't in terrible shape but at the same time I wasn't fit. Maybe getting some muscles would help me not be such a dweb.

I walked inside the gym, surprised to see how small it was. It was much smaller than the huge ones I had previously seen and caused me to have nerves about going in. This gym was filled with a small mixture of bikes, stair masters, treadmills and elliptical machines. There wasn't much in the way of big heavy weights. There was no bench press that I could see which I found a little off especially since all the rest of the equipment was brand new and very fancy looking.

A girl with medium length dark purple hair, big boobs and a body that looked like it belonged to a fitness model stood up from behind a desk at the front of the gym.

"Hi! My name is Morgan! Welcome!" she smiled speaking in the most bubbly voice I had ever heard. She must actually like her job I thought to myself, most people I knew hated their jobs. "How did you find out about us?"

"My name is Corey... I actually just happened to be walking by and seen the sign. Figured I would come in." I replied smiling back at her.

"Awesome! Well first question, are you over 18?" I nodded. "Great! Are you ready for the most intense challenging experience of your life!?!" she practically shouted.

"I... I guess so?" I replied in a mixture of anxiety and confusion.

"You guess so!? That's not good enough! If you really want this you have to say so!" her tone was still bubbly and loud but underneath was annoyance over my lukewarm response.

"Okay, let's do it!" I tried my best to match her energy.

"Yay! We are happy to welcome you as a new member." She smiled handing me a clipboard with some paper on it. "Just sign your name in the relevant spots. It's just a boiler plate waiver saying that if you get injured here, it's your responsibility." I nodded and signed, it seemed there was a lot more places to sign than just for a waiver. She took the papers back before I could think more about it. "Great, so first thing I need you to do is put on this." She handed me a pink wrist strap device that looked like a Fitbit.

"Don't you have another color?" I inquired.

"Nope. Sorry that's the only one." She replied. I sighed and put it on. It came to life showing me all of my vitals and then finishing on a percentage bar. Next she handed me an unlabeled pill bottle and a gallon jug of water. "There is 5 pills in there and drink as much of the water as you can. They are a new thing on the market that has been shown to give amazing results." Her warm personality was disarming and comforting.

I opened the pill bottle, taking them one at time, drinking big gulps of water with each pill until they were done. After I finished the last pill, the device on my wrist spoke in a robotic female voice 'Initializing. Updating BIOS. Nanobot rebuilding protocol, ACTIVE." What nanobots, what the heck is this thing for I thought looking down at the wrist accessory.

Morgan smiled widely, "Perfect! Now you should get to working out!"

"Oh... I didn't bring anything to work out in." I unzipped my hoodie revealing my work uniform. "I can always come back and start tomorrow!"

Morgan looked like she was in thought for a moment before she replied, "We have some extra clothes here that you can use. No time like the present to get started!" Without even waiting for my response she disappeared behind a closed door that was behind her. She returned holding a tiny black spaghetti strap tanktop, purple Lululemon 3/4 length lycra pants, and white runners with a pink sole. She smiled warmly again, "Sorry this is all we have that would fit you. Our trainer here is much larger than you."

"Well I guess that settles that, I will come back tomorrow before my shift at work." I smiled back.

A frown crossed her face, I could tell how disappointed she was with me. "Come on now Corey. There is no one here but me and the trainer that will be showing you what to do. You should really get on starting your workout, those pills I gave you are most effective when you first take them."

"Okay... Fine I'll do it. But I've only got an hour before I need to be at work." I replied smiling, wanting to change her attitude towards me.

Her frown turned back to a smile, "Excellent!" She handed me the clothes. "Griffin your trainer will meet you out on the floor. The change rooms are just around the corner here. Don't forget to take the water bottle with you, it's yours to keep. You're going to need it!"

I went around the corner and found the only change room which I thought was a bit odd that there was only one decent sized one, rather than two smaller ones for men and women. I found an empty locker right away, so I took off my work clothes and was thankful that I had worn tight white boxer briefs today instead of the few pairs of boxers that I sometimes wore. They would have looked ridiculous under the purple athletic pants. I got dressed in the clothes Morgan had given me, quickly realizing that the tanktop didn't even cover far enough down to cover all of my belly button and below. The pants were regular waisted rather than high waisted, so there was no pulling them up to cover up the exposed parts of my stomach. They were both so tight but I placed on the shoes and somehow they fit. I quickly realized there was no place for my cell phone, so I left it in the locker, heading out to meet my trainer.

He was in the middle of the free weights area as Morgan had promised. She was also right that none of Griffin's clothes would fit me. He was a massive hulk of a man. His short blonde hair was in stark contrast to my medium length black hair that went just passed my ears. I liked emo music and there was a girl in high school who hinted that she might be interested in me if I grew it out but that never materialized into anything. He also had a short dirty blonde beard that was well trimmed, where as my face was completely smooth. I had never been able to grow a beard, in fact, I only needed to shave my face every couple of weeks. Griffin was also nearly a foot taller than me, I was little below average height but he certainly was not. The only thing similar about us was our skin color but his was clearly tanned where as mine was pale from spending so much time in my basement bedroom and only going outside to get to work or school. Leaving for school was pretty much nonexistent until the very end of the school year due to the virus going around.

He smiled at me in a similar way to Morgan but a distinctly male way about it. He stuck out his hand to shake, which I returned, his hand engulfed mine. "Hi, I'm Griffin. I will be your trainer today! I'm excited to get working with you Corey. You have a lot of potential."

I smiled from ear to ear, soaking up even the littlest bit of praise. "I'm looking forward to learning from you Griffin. I know I could never match up to you but if I get a close that will be good enough."

He laughed a little bit but didn't expand on it any further. He led me through exercises. He had me start with doing some jump rope. Then it was time for squats then lunges, kettlebell swings, hip thrusters and some other exercises that I couldn't name but all seemed to focus on my lower body except for one for upper body. Once we were done he walked me through 5 minute cycles of using the different cardio machines, showing me how to properly use each one, squeezing my butt together as I did them. He said it would give me a nice butt which everyone regardless of gender appreciated.

After we were done the circuit of cardio equipment, the percentage bar on my wrist accessory was now showing 5%. Griffin had me drink all of the water out of the jug that I could. When I finished drinking the water I noticed that I had more energy than when we had started. I was somehow feeling lighter already. Griffin said if I was feeling up to it I should start back at the beginning of where we started and do it all again. Something in my head told me how great of an idea that was, so I did it again... And then again and again.

There seemed to be a little voice in my head repeating, 'fitness is sexy, gotta get fit to look sexy, gotta look perfect, can't stop' the more I worked out, the more energy I was getting to continue. There was a strange tingle throughout my body that I kept wanting to last.

Griffin came over as I was in the middle of another cardio circuit, "Hey you, Morgan has already left for the day so we should get going as well."

I completely lost track of time, I looked out the only window of the gym by the front door. I thought I had come in less than an hour ago but now the sun was setting, "what time is it anyways?" I replied.

"Just after 8:00 PM," he smiled.

"Oh fuck! I completely missed my entire day of work I am totally going to get fired." I said as I felt a look of total shock cross my face.

"Well I might be able to help you out there, I know some places that are looking for employees," Griffin smiled.

We walked into the change room and both got undressed. After I took off the tight lululemon pants I felt my boxer briefs we're way looser then they were when I came in. They weren't staying around my waist anymore but seem to be being held up by my ass and hips. Then the thought crossed my mind, wait... I didn't have an ass and definitely no hips to speak of when I came in. Finally I decided to look down at the tracker on my arm which was now showing 15%.

Now that we were both fully undressed, I look down my body, noticing my pecs were bigger but not in the male way. It now looked like I had small breasts. My eyes traveled further down my body to notice that first my stomach was a lot flatter than it was when I came in but my dick had also shrunk I thought. I was never the biggest but now it looked tiny especially in comparison to Griffin's semi hard cock which was fully out now. Even not fully hard it was bigger than mine was hard. Maybe it's because his cock was so big that mine looked smaller. My eyes lingered on his cock for way too long and I looked back up to see him with a huge grin on his face.

"Like what you see?" He's laughed.

"I... ummm..." I couldn't seem to form any words there was a little voice in the back of my head telling me how much I loved looking at the bigger man's cock. Finally my brain seemed to free a bit from the fog, "Am I supposed to look like this? I thought this was supposed to make me look like you!?"

He smiled warmly, "well the pills you were given earlier today, do what they are supposed to do," He laughed again, "I guess you should call your work to see if you still have a job or not."

I didn't really get an answer to my other question but then I responded to him, "Oh yeah, I do need to do that!" Grabbing my phone out of my work pants, dialing work, I asked to speak to the manager on duty and then I apologized profusely but it was no luck, I was fired and they wanted me to bring back in my uniform tonight. I hung up the phone and turned to Griffin.

"Well... I was right. I'm canned and the worst part is they want my uniform back right away and the clothes I wore all day today are drenched in sweat." I frowned.

He smiled, "Well none of my clothes will fit you but Morgan usually leaves a change of clothes here. I can go and see if she has anything if you would like."

"Uhh... Yeah... I guess that's better than putting back on the sweaty clothes."

"Okay. I will be right back." He was thankfully now dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, so his cock wasn't out when his crotch passed my face to leave the room. For some reason I took in his musk as he walked by and it turned me on. My cock started to get hard, I took it out of my boxers, into my hand, either my hand had also shrunk or it was just in my head about it getting smaller. Griffin returned while I was still trying to figure things out and a smirk crossed his face. "Sorry, this was all she had." As he handed me a very short red plaid skirt, white tanktop similar to the black one I had worn during the workout and a red lace thong.

"Wait... You expect me to wear the thong as well?!" I asked confused.

"Well this skirt is very short, so it's going to look dumb with boxers sticking out, I'm pretty sure your boxers are longer than the skirt especially with how they are sagging off your body." He laughed a little as he finished talking. "So it's either this or put back on the sweaty clothes."

I placed the outfit down that he had given me, as soon as I touched the clothes I worked out in, I instantly knew they were way too wet to even consider putting them back on. I stood up, slid my boxers down my legs and put on the thong first, feeling the material go between my butt cheeks was an odd feeling... not bad just odd. The soft lace felt so good on my cock, much better than the boxers I had just taken off, that I felt my cock start to harden. I hastily pulled up the skirt and then the tanktop over my head.

Griffin whistled like a construction man to a passing lady and then he held up a razor, "Almost perfect but you should really shave your legs. Looks weird to have hairy legs with your outfit." He smiled warmly.

I wasn't sure what it was but I knew he was right. I took the razor from him, headed to the shower area, finding some shaving cream and proceeded to shave my legs and also decided to shave off all other hair that was on my body. Once I was done and had them rinsed off, I started to walk back to him. My silky smooth legs felt so good rubbing against each other as I walked. I noticed my hips has started to naturally sway changing how I normally walked. After I came back into view, Griffin was handing an unlabeled bottle of lotion and told me to put some on my legs to prevent any chance of razor burn. I put the lotion in my hands, the floral scent invaded my nostrils, I covered my legs in the cream and it felt so soothing. I went to put my shoes on but they were too big now, so I just put back on the runners.

"Any chance you can give me a ride Griffin? I can pretty easily walk to work but I usually get a ride home from one of my coworkers and that's not happening tonight." I pleaded with him. I wasn't lying per say, I did sometimes get a ride home but I really didn't want to be walking to work in such a short skirt and definitely not have my bare butt possibly touching the bus seat.

"Sure, I don't have any where to be. Maybe after we drop off your work clothes, we could go grab a bite to eat. I'm starving." Griffin smiled.

"That sounds great!" I replied in a very bubbly voice, similar to how Morgan greeted me at the start of the day.

We took the short drive to my now old job in Griffin's Toyota Tacoma, it felt a little weird to feel my bare ass on the seat of the truck as the skirt wasn't long enough to prevent that. We arrived, I walked in the door everyone's eyes were on me especially my old co-workers. I held my head high and asked for the manager, I handed him my work clothes, he handed me my final check, I left without further conversation, getting back into Griffin's truck. We drove off to a little Italian restaurant. I practically had to fight Griffin for the bread sticks, I asked what was the biggest portion they had. It was the spaghetti and meatballs, so I had that. I ate it so fast but at the same time my eyes were locked on Griffin the entire time. Just watching him.

After we finished, he paid and we went back to his truck, "Well... Do you want to call it a night, I can take you home or if want, you can come over to my place." He grinned over at me.

I smiled back, "I would really like to go to your place." I wasn't sure why but I wanted to spend more time with him.

He smiled and drove off. I texted my Mom to let her know that I was safe, hanging out with a friend, and I wasn't sure if I would be coming home tonight. As we were driving the thought crossed my mind that I hadn't vaped at all today and I didn't even feel the need to. In fact it was still sitting in my hoodie which I left at the gym. Getting fired and finding this gym may have actually been the best thing for me. I would worry about work later since I was only saving up for a car. My stepdad had said that as long as I was going to school, I wouldn't need to pay rent. They couldn't afford to pay for my college but it was the least they could do. It was the same deal he made for his biological son when he started college 3 years ago.

We arrived at Griffin's townhouse and pulled into his single car garage. It looked like a new build, small but cute. As soon as we got inside with barely another word being spoken, we immediately started making out. After we stood making out for a bit, he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder with ease, he gave me a bit of a spank on the ass. I moaned a bit, he laughed and spanked me harder, I moaned louder, which just made him spank me more, causing me to continue to moan, as he walked up the stairs to his bedroom. He sat down on the bed, laying me across his lap, rubbing my ass, and then spanking me more. I was moaning so loud and I could feel his huge cock getting even harder under my stomach. Finally he was happy with his work, my ass cheek felt like it was on fire, I sat up in his lap, kissing his lips, feeling his hard cock pressing into my ass cheek.

I broke the kiss for a bit, looking at him, "I want to suck your cock but I've never done it before and I'm really nervous."

Griffin smiled warmly, "Just do your best, I will guide you and I'm sure you will get better as time goes on. I'm sure you've watched porn before, so just try to think about that and what the girls in those videos do."

He leaned back, opened his legs, causing me to drop down to my knees in between his thighs, I reached up to help him out of his jeans and boxers. His big cock popping loose, standing straight up, it was at least 8 inches I guessed, he guided me on licking the tip first before licking the rest of the entire length, then sucking on the head of his cock, there was no foreskin to pull back as he was cut, he told me to suck on the tip like a blowpop, which was great advice. I kept sucking the head of his cock and attempted to take more of it into my mouth but almost immediately gagged. He told me to just focus on the head and gently massage his balls as I sucked. He groaned loudly and he began to blast cum into my mouth, on my tongue and into the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but some dribbled down on to my chin and chest. Knowing that he came because of me caused me to cum into my panties.

He sat upright, "You did great for your first time! You should probably go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. After your done that go get the workout clothes from my truck, the laundry room is just passed the garage entrance, there some gentle laundry detergent and there is a laundry sink there that you can hand wash them in. There is a line to hang the clothes, they should be dry by morning."