The Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back up at my Dad, "What's that for?" I asked concern strewn all over my words, pointing at the cage.

"It will prevent you from getting hard, since you really don't need to be using that thing anymore anyways." He laughed after he finished his statement. He turned off the machine and then released from the cuffs. "I want you to go get cleaned up and then you and I are going to go to the mall to get you some more clothes and makeup. I will clean up your mess down here."

I went upstairs to shower, washing my hair with my mom's shampoo and conditioner, feeling it was more appropriate, I began to wash my body with my mom's floral scented body wash, I was surprised to find that I was still completely hairless from the face down. My legs also remained, silky smooth which was a big surprise to me because I didn't remember keeping up on shaving or moisturizing. I wondered if the lotion that Griffin gave me was still affecting me but I had no way now to contact him.

I got out of the shower and went back to my bedroom to get dressed in the only outfit I currently owned, the short plaid skirt, tanktop and thong. When I arrived in the kitchen on the upper level of the split level home, I was surprised to find our front door open with men coming in and out rapidly carrying all sorts of construction equipment. My brother and my dad were sitting at the table both eating sandwiches, at my usual seat was a large chicken salad. I sat down and quickly started to eat.

My brother spoke up first to comment on the commotion in the house, "Well sis, looks like we are finally changing bedrooms."

I looked up in confusion to my Dad, my brother had always wanted my room but my parents knew me being a shut in, that it would be best for me when we moved in. "It was much cheaper to renovate Jared's old bedroom than yours, also it provides the benefit of putting your bedroom beside mine!" My dad spoke in a cheerful tone. "Jared is going to stay here, observe the construction, and I've also given him another task that's directly up his alley."

I turned to look at my brother, "We are making a web page for you! We've got over 12 hours of footage of you just from when you came home and 'helped' me to your entire night last night. I'm thinking we charge people by the hour to watch it, should help dad recoup the costs of doing your new room."

I was shocked to see how comfortable my brother was with videos online of him getting blown by his little sister but unless he titled it that way, it's not like anyone would know. I thought that even people who knew us might have a hard time recognizing me.

A thought finally came through my head it was like the further I got away from sex and exercise my thoughts were starting to come through, "Where's Mom? Griffin said she was worried about me."

"She's on a business trip sweetie, she will be back in a week. I talked to her last night. She's aware of your transformation and is so happy to have a daughter finally. She really always had hoped you would be a girl since before you were even born." My dad said smiling. "Are you done eating?"

I looked down at my salad realizing that I had ate mostly all of it but didn't feel like I needed anymore. I nodded.

"Well let's get going to the mall then! You are going to need lots of clothes to fill your new dressers. Jared's other tasks is to throw out all your old clothes, they don't fit you anymore anyways. They're too old and beat up to consider donating."

I couldn't see past his reasoning, he was right. We left after my Dad had me was the dishes. It was a short drive to the mall in my Dad's older F150. As we went from store to store, I could feel every man's eyes on me and even some girls, although the latter looked at me more in disgust then the clear attraction coming from men. Every time I caught a man checking me out, it caused a little strain in my cage, which hurt as the cage prevented it from growing at all, not that there was much to grow to.

The rest of the mall experience was a blur, from going to every girl's clothing store, buying more short skirts, short dresses, crop tops in tanktop and shirt form, heels ranging from 2 inches up to 4. As soon as we bought the first pair my Dad demanded I put them on, walking in them was difficult at first but something in my brain clicked and it became like second nature. We finished at a lingerie store buying a ridiculous amount of thongs and other bedroom attire. The only thing I wasn't allowed to buy were bras, outside of some sports bras for the gym. My Dad said my tits were too perfect to cover up.

After everything I wasn't sure how much money was going to be left in my account. The truck bed was entirely filled with bags, I was happy that my dad had a locked cover for it, so we were able to drop off bags as we shopped and they wouldn't have risk of flying away on our drive home.

On the way home, we stopped at a piercing studio, to have my ears pierced with big gold hoops and my navel pierced with a cute dangling diamond. It had the affect of drawing eyes down to the lower half of my body. My dad had left me with the piercer telling me that I should 'thank him properly' after he was done. The man was slightly over weight, covered in tattoos and piercings, bald head and a mustache. He was quite happy to receive the blowjob, thankfully for me, he was even smaller than my brother, so I was easily able to take his entire cock in my mouth. He finished quickly shooting my reward for my good work down my throat. I barely noticed that he had his cell phone out and recording every moment of our interaction.

My dad returned as I was finishing up, the piercer only charged for the jewelry since I had done such a good job, he also said he would send on the video to my Dad after getting his number. After I paid for it, I noticed my dad had a small bag with him, he took out the hidden contents. It was a thin pink leather choker with the word SLUT on the front in fake diamonds. It was like it was made perfectly for my neck, it was tight but not tight enough to restrict my breathing.

After finishing at the piercing studio, we made our way home. We carried all of my new clothes to my new bedroom. The bedroom was now decorated like it belong to a young teenage girl. Everything in various shades of pink except the white posts of the 4 post bed. There was a streaming area set up in almost the same way I had it set up in my old bedroom but now my mouse, keyboard and headset were girly and pink. The walls were covered by posters of famous hot guys with their shirts off. We filled the dresser with my new clothes. My dad suggested that I change into one of the new pieces of lingerie and then meet him in the kitchen.

I chose a pink satin baby doll with matching panties and a pair of pink fuzzy slippers that had a little heel. I went down the stairs to find no one there, instead there was my mom's famous cook book. I got the hint, checked the fridge for what we had, flipped through the book and decided on making bacon carbonara with chicken on the side. It made me feel closer to my mom following along with her recipe. I missed her and wondered when she would be home from her business trip. She worked so hard to make sure our family never went without especially since my dad had went from entry level job to entry level job. I finished cooking and called down to my dad who I could hear was watching TV in the next level down.

It didn't take long for them to come up. We sat eating dinner, chatting normally, no hint of the sexual tension in the air other than them both staring at my tits the entire time. Once we finished eating, I cleaned the dishes as I knew that was what was expected of me. My dad sat drinking a beer while chatting with my brother about the website he had designed for me. Turns out it was already doing decently well and was making a dent into my bedroom renovation costs. After I finished dishes, I kissed my dad on the cheek and left to my bedroom, lying down on my new bed, taking it all in. I wasn't sure why but the new bedroom felt right.

I noticed the treasure chest of sex toys had been moved up into my bedroom. I decided to pull out the biggest dildo, I wanted to cum so badly but couldn't masturbate with the cage covering my clit. I applied lube liberally to my hole, fingering myself, getting me nice and wet, prepared for the monster dildo that hit me in that right place. I pressed the dildo up against my hole to my surprise my hole practically sucked it in with ease, I began to fuck myself with the dildo, moaning loudly. I was getting close to cumming when I noticed my dad in the doorway, standing there, rubbing his crotch. I could see the outline through his pants, it was bigger that Griffin's cock and as big as the big dildo that was currently inside of me. I thought to myself that it explained why my mom came back to him and stayed with him so long now.

He walked over to me, began to kiss my lips, he took my hand off the dildo, and began to push it in and out himself. I was getting close again before he harshly pulled it out, I whimpered my hole now being empty. He laughed a little and dropped his pants. His monster cock sprung out to life. I leaned over and began to take as much of his cock into my mouth bobbing my head up and down on it. Coating it with saliva, each time coming up the top, licking the salty pre-cum off of the tip of his cock. I felt him begin to tense up, he pulled back hard and whispered into my ear, "I want this load inside of your hole, not your mouth."

I got on my hand and knees on the bed, he positioned himself behind me, grabbing my hips, my hole sucking in his cock. It hurt a little but the pain quickly tuned to pleasure once his cock was pressing against my p-spot. He slowly began to pick up his pace, fucking my virgin hole. The sounds of my moans and his grunts filled the room along with the sound of his hips hitting my ass with a loud thwap noise. He picked up to full pace, fucking me as hard as he could. I could feel cum leaking out of my clit through the cage.

"I'm so close to cumming Daddy," I cried out.

"Me too baby, I am almost there," he grunted.

He continued to fuck me, I came slightly before he did, I guessed that my orgasm was causing my hole to milk him as he came right after with the biggest load I had experienced, it felt like my entire hole was being filled by his load. He pulled out and the cum leaked out of my hole on to my ass, thighs and the bed sheets. He laid down beside me, seemingly completely spent... although that didn't last long as he pushed my head down to his semi hard cock. We spent the rest of the night with me sucking his cock before him putting another load in my hole, it was like he was trying to breed me. By morning I had 5 of his loads in my hole, constantly dripping out of me. It felt so good to be filled with cum.

The next few days while my mom was still away, it became my routine to welcome my brother home from school by sucking his cock and then him fucking me once he was satisfied with the blowjob. I would cook dinner, the bottoms of my panties, covered constantly between the mixture of my dad's and brother loads. Once dinner was done, it was expected that I would be waiting and ready for my Dad. It always amazed me how much the man could cum, he would deposit minimally 3 loads into my hole. My mom finally came home, she was so happy to meet the new me and finally have a daughter. She treated me as though I had been her little girl my entire life. With her around my dad was much more cautious about fucking me though he always made time to fill my hole with his cum as much as he could without getting caught. If it was possible, I would absolutely be pregnant by now from all his cum... but he seemed determined to keep trying.