The Gym Rat

Story Info
You encounter a buff dickgirl at the gym...
2.9k words
4.45
39.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
133 Followers

First time taking a stab at futa on male. Its not perfect and I'm sure you've seen much better elsewhere, but I hope you enjoy it :)

................................................................................................................................................................

You throw your towel on the treadmill and switch it on and start running. You're wearing a thin, basketball shirt and nylon shorts. Sweat starts to soak through the black clothing, turning them darker and fitter.

You're not the kinda guy to enjoy working out at the gym but thanks to your genes, you have developed a rather feminine figure. Almost an hour glass one, with a thin waist and girlish, wide hips topped with a generous, bouncy, plush derriere and the thick thighs that come with it. And to make matters even worse, you have what most would call a girly face. Though you prefer using the term 'model like beauty' as if it's that makes you sound more virile.

You've tried pretty much everything; protein diets and exercises to help you build muscle, junk food to get bigger and look more imposing, but nothing works. So you decided to resort to cardio in hopes to melt off the extra fat stored in your buns destroy your bubble booty.

As you run, you begin sensing a gaze on you. Not the first time someone gawks at your bouncing ass when you run so you just ignore the feeling and keep going until you spot a tall, bulky and ripped Asian woman staring at you from the weights area. She's built like fucking Thor, if he was more feminine and had a nice pair of tits. She has short, shoulder length neon blue hair. She wears a sport tank top that shows off her muscular arms, a matching blue sports bra and a pair of gray, skin tight yoga pants that did a terrible job hiding her massive package.

You've seen her a few times before and she always stare at you but this time is different. Usually, she's with a couple of equally ripped women who look like they could easily beat you up. This time, she's alone and she looks like she's ready to devour you.

Your running gradually slows down as she approaches you with a smirk on her handsome face. She gets on the treadmill next to yours and begin running at the same speed as you, still staring at you with hungry eyes. You can feel your face heating up from embarrassment and fear. She's twice your size and could probably fuck you up in a blink of an eye.

"Hey." She says with a deep, husky voice.

You nervously look at her, swallowing your saliva and answer.

"H-hi."

"Name's Rika" She keeps running effortlessly, not even sweating yet.

"A-Alex"

"Nice ass Alex"

Your face heats up even more. You've heard a lot of people telling you the same thing but she's on another level.

"Th-thanks."

Rika chuckles and increase her treadmill's speed until she's running twice as fast as you. Her chiseled abs flex with each of her step, and the rest follows suit, showing off her impressive, carved muscles. You can't stop looking at her and she knows it.

"Need someone to spot you?" She asks with a cocky grin.

You haven't spot anyone before and doing weights scares you, but it's better than continuing running and getting ogled by her.

"S-sure." You answer nervously.

Rika stops running and get off her treadmill. You do the same and follow her to the weights area. You can't help but stare at her giant package that tent her yoga pants and wonder how the fuck can she run that fast with that thing between her legs. You sit down on a weight bench and pick a pair of dumbbells while Rika stand behind you, her bulge awkwardly close to your face.

"Don't be shy, use heavier ones." She says playfully.

You hesitantly exchange your dumbbells for bigger ones and begins doing curls while Rika spot you.

"You look familiar. I've seen you a few times before." She says.

"Y-yeah, I come here a few times a week." You answer without stopping lifting the heavy weights.

"You single?"

"Wh-what?"

"Did I stutter?" Rika grins.

"N-no, I'm single." You answer embarass.

Rika helps you put the dumbbells back on the rack and walk around you until she's standing in front of

you, bulge dangerously close to your face.

"I wanna fuck your ass" She says bluntly.

You almost choke on your saliva and start coughing violently. Rika laugh and hand you a water bottle that you gladly accept.

"What? Too straight forward for ya?" She says once you've stop coughing.

"Y-you can't just say that!" You answer embarass. Ten full seconds didn't pass since you've met her and she already want to fuck you.

"Sure I can" She smirk.

"Bu-but we've just met and-"

Rika kneels between your legs and slide her hands on your inner thighs, slowly spreading your legs apart.

"You've been checking me out too" She whispers in your ear.

"I-I wasn't!" You answer embarass. Going to the gym is humiliating enough for you, you don't need a big, muscly Asian chick to expose you.

Rika slide her hands on your ass and gives your bubble booty a tight squeeze, making you gasp.

"Your fat ass is practically asking for it" She chuckle.

You can't believe what's happening. You begin sweating and your head gets dizzy. just when you think this it, the asian beauty retracts her grabby hands and stares into your confused eyes with toothy smile.

" I'm gonna go take a shower, wait five minutes then join me~" She tease.

Rika leaves you speechless and stand up, winking at you before walking away towards the showers. You stay there, frozen and embarass. Your cock has grown slightly hard from her rough groping and your ass is tingling. Should you join her? What if someone see you going in the showers with her?

Five minutes pass agonizingly slow. You hesitate for a moment but eventually stands up and walk towards the showers. There are only a few showers but none of them are occupied except for the furthest one. You timidly approach the curtain and stop infront of it. " Well, well, well. Seems I was right about you~" She coos, leaning against the wall, her flaccid cock hanging low infront her muscular thighs.

You blush embarass and enter the small shower. Rika close the curtain behind you and turns to face you, her package now half hard.

"Ever had a cock this big in your tight ass?" She tease, stroking her growing meat.

You shake your head and Rika chuckle.

"Take your clothes off" She orders.

Your hands tremble as you slowly pull your sweaty basketball shirt over your head. You throw it on the wet floor and hesitantly lower your shorts, revealing your semi hard cock and bubble booty covered by a black jockstrap. Rika lick her lips and your gaze goes to her her perky tits and barbell pierced nipples.

"Like 'em~?" She tease.

You nod sheepishly and Rika cups her tits, pinching her barbell piercings.

"Come suck on them" She orders.

You nervously approach her muscular body and Rika cup the back of your head, forcing your mouth on her pierced nipple. You start sucking on her hard nub, swirling your tongue around the cool barbell, making her sigh contently. Rika pushes your mouth harder on her pierced tit and slides her free hand on your jock strap, groping your round ass.

"Yeah, keep sucking my tits" She moans, slipping her thick fingers between your cheeks.

Her finger grazes your puckered hole and you shiver from the touch, earning a deep chuckle from your alpha. Rika slowly pulls your jockstrap off and slide it down your legs, making you moan around her tit. Once the damp piece of clothe is off, she forces you down on your knees, making you gasp and stare wide eyed at her fully hard, footlong meat. It looks even bigger up close, you're pretty sure it could ruin your guts.

"Earn my fat load, slut" Rika grunts, stroking her meaty log infront your face.

Your body shake as you stare in awe at the towering beast of meat. She could probably use that thing as a bat, you wonder how many guys got fucked by it before you. Rika pulls her foreskin back, revealing a dripping tip, leaking precum that look more like actual cum. She points it at your mouth, rubbing her hot glans against your soft lips.

"Come on slut, I know you wanna suck on my dick."

You look up at Rika and tentatively poke your tongue out, giving her meathead a timid lick. The Asian woman smiles at your reaction and rest her thick, heavy meat on your face, covering half of it with its girth and length.

"Open your mouth whore" She orders.

You shyly open your mouth and she pushes her leaking tip against your tongue, groaning and rolling her eyes in pleasure.

"Fuck that's it slut, take my cock." Rika sighs contently.

You're struggling to wrap your mouth around the fat head of her meat stick, making sloppy sucking noise as you slurp her precum. The Asian woman stare at your mouth and lets go of her shaft, letting it hang free and heavy infront you. You instinctively wrap your lips around her thick girth and begin to bob your head up and down her shaft, drooling over her veiny cock and pumping what you can't reach with your hand.

"There's a good slut."

Rika put her hand on the back of your head and push your face harder on her crotch, making you gag around her fat meat. You stare up at her as she looks down at you, lustfully. The muscular asian woman begins fucking your face with small, harsh thrust. You let out muffled gags, feeling her massive meaty girth rubbing against the inside of your cheeks, pressing against your tongue, threatening to burst in the back of your throat at any moment.

She grabs you by the hair and force you to deepthroat her entire shaft, making you choke around her veiny length. You instinctively struggle to free your head but she hold it tight with a powerful hand. Your body jerk violently from lack of oxygen and saliva drips out your stretched mouth, making wet noises everytime her heavy sack slaps against your chin. You can hear Rika groaning in pleasure above you. She looks down at you with a cocky smirk and slides her thick fingers in your hair, tugging on the brown strands as she throat fuck you with brutal vigor.

You grab her strong thighs in an attempt to steady yourself but she only growls in response. Rika uses her powerful body to ram her footlong meat down your throat, fucking your face without a single care.

"Fucking take it whore. You look like you could use a nice dose of protein."

Your vision start to get blurry as the musky scent of Rika's sweaty sack invades your nostrils. You can't breath and feel lightheaded, making you whimper around the meaty shaft as it punch the back of your windpipe. Tears stream down your face and your nails dig in Rika's thighs in panic, only making her growl in pleasure as she force herself down your abused throat. You try to beg her to stop but only manage to slurp and gag around the footlong bitch breaker, making a mess all over her pelvis and pubes as her heavy sack slap your chin every time she hilts her massive shaft inside your mouth.

Just when you feel yourself passing out she tears her fucklog out of your clogged throat, letting you gasp and cough for air. Seconds later, you realize that she's jerking her spit and pregunk covered fagmaker right in front of you. She looks down at you with an evil smile before her pace contorts into one of bliss, making her grunt like a beast as thick, fat wads of her musky spunk launch right at you. The first volley lands across your face and inside your mouth, the next ones land on your head and chest before she finishes on your thighs.

You open your watery eyes and look up at Rika who's staring at you like a hungry animal, jerking her wet meat over your body, flinging a couple more ropes onto your girlish face. She rubs her throbbing tip over your cheek, covering it with a layer of nut before she snaps her fingers, capturing your attention.

"I've got a few more loads in me. Next one's going up your shitpipes." The asian grins.

She pulls you up by your arm and bites her lip at the sight of your plastered face. She then spins you around and pushes you against the cold tiles of the wall and kneel behind you, giving your plump ass a hard slap before spreading your ass cheeks with a sadistic smile, making you gasp from the pain and the humiliation. You feel her thick fingers poke around your virgin hole until one slips past the tight ring of muscles. You moan in surprise at the intruding sensation. It doesn't feel too bad and you begin to wonder if you might actually enjoy what's about to happen.

"Goddamn this is gonna be good~" Rika purr, watching your pucker swallow her finger.

You feel her finger sliding in and out of you, loosening you up a little bit at a time before adding another digit. So far so good, you think, until you feel her spreading her fingers, stretching your insides. Your mind go blank for a second at the strange and pleasuring feeling. You whimper as your insides slowly give in to the asian woman's will, accepting her fingers as your hole stretches. You hear Rika spit in your gaping hole and feels it on her fingers and she begins thrusting them faster in your tight hole, stretching your pink insides. You try to hold back a moan but Rika is just to good at her craft and soon, the stall fills with your slutty moans.

The muscular woman chuckles behind you, continuing her stretching for another minute before removing her fingers with an obscene, wet, popping noise. Rika stand up and rest the fat tip of her fagmaker between your plump ass, making you shudder at the contact. She leans down and whispers in your ear.

"Gonna make this fuckhole into my cumdumpster. Just don't forget to thank me when I'm done turning it into a ballsop drooling, pussy~ "

Your head spin at her words and before you even have time to think about it she slams her heavy shaft all the way to the base in your asshole. You arch your back and throw your head back, letting out a scream that's immediately silenced by a rough hand covering your mouth. You let out a whimper of pain as tears fill your eyes. Rika doesn't waste any time and starts pounding your asshole with full, harsh thrust. She let's out deep growl of pleasure at the tightness of your clamping insides.

"That's right faggot, scream while I rearrange you slutty guts, gonna make sure your shithole stays stretched out for my cock. Gonna make it remember who owns it!" The Asian woman snarls in your ear, pushing you against the cold tiles with her massive cock.

You try to speak but only muffled screams comes out as Rika picks up her pace and slams her heavy fuckpole in and out your abused butthole, punching the deepest parts of your pink insides, making you whimper and claw at the wall in pain and pleasure. Rika remove her hand from your mouth and grabs your hips with both hand, slamming her gargantuan meat faster and deeper in your asshole.

Eventually, you hear frenzied horny she-hunk grunting louder and feel her massive rod pulsing inside you, signaling that she's close. Rika change her angle and pounds your bubble booty like a beast, relishing the tightness of your butthole clamping around her throbbing shaft. She angles her strikes to dig out your prostate and punches it relentlessly, making you drool against the wall as intense pleasure wash over you, canceling the pain. Rika lets out a primal roar and slams her heavy sack against your asscheeks, burying her footlong in your tenderized guts and pump a huge load in your asshole. You arch your back and scream in ecstasy as Rika breed your shithole with thick, creamy wads of her potent Asian seed, marking her new fucktoy. She continues pounding your bubble booty and shooting rope after rope of her hot, musky nut in your ruined asshole, warming your pipes with each spur.

Rika pulls her spent cock out with a wet pop and watches her thick, white load seep out your wrecked anus, dripping down your thighs.

"Fuck, that was good! You're my bitch now, yeah? My little faggy girlfriend~" She sigh contently.

You stay against the wall, panting and trembling, unable to form a single coherent thought. Rika kneel behind you and spreads your bubbly asscheeks, marveling at the destruction she's caused. She gawks at your spasming, winking hole. Licking her lips as she watching it spit out the massive load she fucked into it. She Spits in your gaping hole and that makes you jump slightly.

"Good session, same time next week~" She tease before leaving you used and alone in the shower.

Mudayo
Mudayo
133 Followers