The Gynarchic Alliance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From within the seat of the chair, tendrils of nanites snaked out, seeking their target. The nanites made their way into Alex's anus, then began to build a buttplug from the inside. Alex began to feel the nanites form into a metal plug. He grunted and squirmed but could not stop the plug forming, filling him as nothing ever had before.

Breathing through the panic, he began to enjoy the sensations as the plug pressed into his prostate. Watching over the monitors, the nurse engaged the plug's pleasure mode. Alex felt a strong vibration begin, with pulses of electricity that heightened the pleasure. The nanite cock cage receded and his erection sprang out of its prison. The room was gradually being flooded with euphorics and pheromenones, rendering him helplessly horny.

The lights in the room dimmed almost to nothing, and the screen began to play a video. The video acknowledged the woman in the centre of the shot as the President of the Gynarchy. "New volunteers, I thank you for the wisdom you have shown in submitting to our will..."

As she spoke the word 'submitting', the plug pulsed inside Alex.

"However, you come from a patriarchal world, and whilst you may be willing to submit, parts of your mind will resist. Over the next few hours, you will be subjected to accelerated deprogramming through sexual-subliminal reinforcement. Your mind will open to the possibilities of obedience and the wellbeing that it can bring.

Yesterday, you answered our questions truthfully and to the best of your abilities. Today, we will use those answers to set you on the right path to happiness in servitude to the Gynarchy. Obedience is prosperity. Obedience is pleasure."

The screen began to flash in a hypnotic sequence. Between the drugs in the air and the wickedly pleasurable plug inside him, Alex was powerless to resist.

OBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASURE...

The sequence flashed again and again...

Images began to flicker in and out. The first series were all of men kneeling, held on leashes by all manner of women. The men were being stroked, petted, admonished, watered, fed. Some were being put into or let out of cages. New images slid in to the sequence. Men slept on large dog beds at the foot of their owner's bed. Men playing fetch as women threw balls for them to chase. Men with tails.

Alex was dimly aware that there was no obvious way the tails were held on. The thought of a tail excited him. The sequence flashed through again and again, varying in speed and intensity. Helpless to resist, Alex came hard, his cum flying across the room, where the self-cleaning walls quickly left no trace of it. In mere moments, he was hard again.

The images shifted. These were general images of subservience to women in everyday tasks. Everyone in the pictures was clearly happy with their allotted roles. Everything was right, everyone was right, and in their place. Alex knew his place was at the feet of women. His place was to be obedient. Obedience would be pleasure.

A new series of images shifted in, this time of male slaves pleasuring females in a great variety of ways. For males who preferred other men, the images were different - males pleasuring each other under the watchful gaze of a dominant woman. For Alex, who preferred women, the images showed him exactly where he wanted to be.

Giving massages, eating pussy from every possible position, licking feet and sucking tits, being fucked with strapons, spitroasted by women of every shape and size. Masturbating at the boots of a superior as she held his leash, even occasionally having his mistress take his uncaged cock deep inside her own pussy, as he lay helpless and spreadeagled.

New images took over. These images were of men used as horses, wearing harnesses with bright plumes and bit gags. Tethered to posts as their mistresses ate picnics in fields, pulling carts with equipment or female riders, whipped to go faster in races, even being branded like livestock.

Each sequence repeated many times, as Alex came over and over again. All the while, the refrain OBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASUREOBEYPLEASURE sounded in his head. As the images gradually faded, Alex returned to something like consciousness.

The lights came up, and Alex was left to wait a few minutes as the nurse rounded up the other slaves first. She entered the room, looking at him with tired eyes. The restraints unlocked themselves just as Alex's nanite cock cage reformed. The plug, on the other hand, severed its connection with the chair and stayed inside Alex - the nurse was not above granting a pleasurable gift to a well-behaved boy.

"Follow me," she said, wanting to see how he reacted.

Alex got out of the chair and found it the most natural thing in the world to sink to all fours. One of the other slaves, Dev, was also on all fours, but the other three stood. Alex felt no need to join them, as he now knew his place. The nurse looked at Dev and Alex.

"Heel."

The two newly liberated pet boys moved quickly into position at either side of her as she took all the males back to their cells. Alex was placed into a different cell this time. The bed was a round cushion on the floor, where he curled up and went to sleep.

The next few days continued in the same fashion. Alex and Dev now went everywhere on all fours unless specifically told to stand. They had begun to see and interact with other male slaves around the compound, some human, some not. Slave Michael's hair was growing long and sleek, at an amazing speed. He began to grow small, pert breasts and was given high heels and a slutty maid's uniform to wear, as well as a little makeup. He was clearly in heaven.

Alex and Dev now wore harnesses, and were generally encouraged to bark or whine like dogs rather than speak. The other two new slaves, whose names Alex had never heard, wore wrist and ankle cuffs but nothing else. Alex heard one of the nurses call them 'good generalists'.

12