The Gynoid's Toybox

Story Info
Ben and Jenny enjoy some new toys.
6.6k words
4.67
12.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
101 Followers

Ben looked up at Jenny, nervous and excited like a child on their birthday. Earlier that day they'd spent a few hours picking out gifts for each other at 'The Gynoid's Toybox', a new store that was selling toys that allowed people to explore parts of their sexuality that would have previously been termed 'fantasies'. While various kink communities had their ways of filling in the gaps prior the store promised the ability to temporarily transform using sex toys.

Recently married, the couple had long played around with various kinks. It was a promise the two had made when they got engaged. That they would explore each of their kinks to see what they shared before they got married. In the process they'd become very close as even kinks that would normally be considered shameful they'd looked at. The first step had been to make lists of kinks, sorting them into several categories: In Real Life, Want to Explore, Fantasy and RP, and Written ERP only. They'd found that by and large they were both open to almost anything as a course of written ERP, but there was a definite drop off above that either for cleanliness reasons or practicality.

Nor were they alone in their exploration, nano and biotech had exploded in the past few years. Once closet fetishes were starting to become fashion statements, even browsing the store they'd noted more than a few bulges in girl's pants and cat ears adorning heads. But tonight was for them and their first dive into potentially modding themselves for pleasure.

Jenny picked up the first gift-wrapped box, raising a perfect ebon eyebrow at the long rectangle "You didn't" she teased him "If this is a horsecock you'd better start lubing up now!" she giggled as she removed the paper, it was actually an alleged 'dragon dick' which was basically a big black glossy horsecock with a flare and some nubs for pleasure, purple highlights around the knot, flare, and nubbies. She rolled her eyes, Ben was a size queen in every sense of the term. "Baby, I think you maybe were a bit aspirational with this one. We'll have to work you up to it."

"I know, just... I wanted to be transparent." he blushed. She booped him gently on his bald head as he flushed red beneath his blond beard. "But you may also want to check the features on the box." He murmured blushing harder.

Jenny just waggled her eyebrows and mocked thrusting pretending she was bouncing him on the shaft, holding the floppy dildo as if it were her own and a strap on. She was careful however not to remove the protective cap at the base of the toy yet, or hold it against her skin tight jeans. The clerk had explained how it worked and proper safety. The toys were designed to melt through clothing as part of fetish fulfillment, so any clothes you wanted to keep you had to remove before attaching a toy. She picked up the box finally and looked it, each line she read her ebon eyebrow rose higher. "Stretch-e-cum, the precum prevents partners from being hurt while maintaining that 'fucked for the first tine' feeling." She laughed "You really went um" she shook the hefty balls of the dildo "Balls out on this one didn't you?" he nodded. "Let me see... enables sounding, literal buckets of cum with the 'included hyper shot cartridge', extreme virility with the 'included preg-maker cartridge, make your slut male, female, or futa a happy mother today'." She gave him a 'really' look at that one. She cleared her throat "Let's see... 'the included cock-tongue will help you tease your partners inside and out'" she said with a chuckle he'd gone deep into the 'fantasy' column. "Your turn slut of mine." she waggled an eyebrow suggestively.

That was an ongoing joke between them, she could go all night while he got tuckered out. So he was often left wanting to do things he couldn't back up when it came time to put up. Fortunately they made up for that with frequency and a schedule. Part of their hope for this was the ability to push past that. Jenny idly fondled her new strap-on's large nuts as she waited for him to open a box. He selected the largest one and carefully tore in. His eyes brightening up as he saw it was a perfect white gynoid corset. "Oh baby" he looked up with happy moisture in his eyes before he stripped his sweater and shirt on the spot.

"That eager!?" She said a bit incredulously as she opened the box and pulled it out. The corset was small and wasp wasted, but that wasn't the party piece. He lifted his arms as she pulled it around him. Unlike her dildo the safety for the corset was in the laces. She threaded them and then yanked hard. He gasped as it pushed in on his waist tingling and warm as the toy bonded on. Instead of squeezing in the nano was literally rearranging his chest and organs like they were putty. Hair smoothed away, his skin turning white and glossy as his teats filled into the cups expanding outwards to full E cups. His shoulders narrowed as the white nano-impregnated latex spread up to the base of his neck and then down his arms leaving them graceful and feminine with purple latex opera gloves over the white. He groaned with pleasure as it did its work leaving him feminine between the neck and waist. He reached up and groped one of his new glossy purple teats almost creaming his pants at how sensitive they were. "Oh goddess" he moaned. She wagged her finger using her dragon-cock scepter to knock his hand away.

"We've got more boxes to open baby, keep your hands off the goods until we're done." She teased, picking up one of her smaller boxes and opening it without even looking down. She licked her lips lewdly before she looked down and gasped. He'd gotten her the 'Living Latex Tentacle Tongue and Symbiote maw' although the marketing name was snappier. She had a massive tentacles and symbiote fetish, so this likely wasn't the only toy of this nature in her pile. She held it to her breast and squealed happily squirming in her seat "OK, my turn to put one on."

She opened the box, carefully pulling out the toy. Unlike his the corset she skimmed the directions on the box's lid inside. Grabbing a paper towel she wiped off of her lipsitck, the box had been clear that if you didn't want the toy to take a color natural lips were best. They didn't need to be perfectly clean just clean enough. "Babe do I have it all off?" she asked looking up. He just nodded yes squirming in his own anticipation. The toy looked like a mouth insert, black glossy latex lips that would cover Jenny's own. A tube that went into her mouth and throat but with a folded in bit in the center to cover her tongue. They locked eyes the implicit 'here goes nothing' shared between them as she opened wide and pushed it into her mouth. She nearly gagged as it hit the back of her throat until the warm tingle of the nano told her it was engaging, the latex flowing down her throat. She kept pushing feeling the tongue sheath portion tingle as it sealed to her prehensile muscle. Finally, the almost exaggerated puffy 'fuck me' lips pressed against her own sealing into place. She involuntarily groaned with pleasure as she soaked her panties. This had been a dream for ages. She waggled her eyebrows rapaciously at him and moved in for a kiss. Her inky black tongue darting out to lick her lips lewdly before she locked lips with him.

Ben didn't resist at all, this is something that had been in at least a few of their written ERPs together, and he knew what was coming. Her tongue dived down his throat. The work they'd done to suppress his gag reflex paying off as she tickled him from the inside out. She split the living latex into multiple appendages inside him and massaged his throat before pulling it back out. "Oh fuck honey, I think I came" she whispered before squeezing him tightly into another kiss, her tongue coiling his and massaging it.

They finally broke the kiss "I take it that was a hit then?" he teased.

"Just a bit, let me test the yawn." She opened her mouth wide, the first time showing a horrifying maw of thousands of sharp teeth, She giggled at his reaction "Don't think I'll be using that one for blowjobs unless someone doesn't ask nicely."

Ben knew he was safe from that, he was the one with a non-con fetish and only towards himself and only from her. "Dunno might make tough steak a bit easier to swallow." he teased back. Her mouth opening again, this time lined with thousands of wriggling tentacle nubs all moving independently.

"Not your speed?" she asked seeing his reaction.

"No, on the contrary, just imagining you using that on me. Also, a bit of shock." Ben explained blushing under his beard again.

"Your turn, want me to pick this time?" she said, toying with one of the smaller boxes in his pile. He shrugged and she tossed it to him. The box was only about 15 cm on each side. He'd assumed it was a more normal toy. But as he tore the wrapping off he pulled her into a tight hug. During the kisses Jenny had deliberately avoided pressing their chests together. Now she couldn't avoid it and Ben gasped and nearly dropped the box as his sensitive nipples rubbed against hers through her sweater. "Careful there baby, you'll drop your box." she chuckled making a joke that he'd unwrapped a toy that would give him a fully functioning pussy, AKA box, and womb.

Recovering himself "Love you" he whispered wanting to try it out right then but knowing they should probably hold off as it was better applied in the bedroom and with help.

"Go ahead and open it" She said with a loving smile as if there was a second gift inside. He tilted his head, they both shared a fetish for hermaphrodites, or futa; but he'd had a pregnancy fetish. Not a fetish for getting others pregnant, but for being pregnant himself. So much so he'd considered getting one of the male pregnancy options that had become prevalent in the past few years for couples. But he'd held off because male pregnancy had been in her 'Written ERP Only' category.

He carefully opened the box, gasping as he saw a fertility key in a special holder. He didn't bother unboxing the rest, just moving back to kiss her again in joy squirming the entire time from the sensitive nipples.

"Can I pick one of yours this time?" he asked as they broke the kiss.

"Of course" she said smooching his nose affectionately. He picked the biggest box on her side. She had a pretty good idea of what it was based on the gift she'd given him earlier as it was similar size. But she held back from guessing as she tore away the wrapping paper.

Her hunch had been spot on, it was a glossy black gynoid corset. But it wasn't just that, it also had customizations for her teats. Feeding into their shared monster girl fetish and her symbiote fetish it would give her lipples. "Going hard with the dommie mommie?" she teased him again reaching over to tug a sensitive glossy purple latex nipple and make him moan. "You know you're going to have to dom occasionally.?" she asked him as he darted in to kiss her cheek. They were both switches, but she was slightly more dommy that hey was, but she was pretty sure she could maintain the balance and had a hunch her toys would help him there.

"I know, just... it was so you" Ben said with spot on accuracy. It was her, she sighed knowing she might never take it off.

"Want to help me put it on?" she asked eyebrow raised. She was perfectly fine continuing to open the gifts and this somewhat gave him license to use one of his future toys straight out of the box. He nodded yes eagerly. She stripped her sweater, shirt, and bra. She shivered in the cool air of the kitchen as he brought up the glossy black latex and nano, She held it to her chest after resting her B-cup teats into the cups of the corset. Jenny felt so small looking down, She'd never really wanted larger breasts as friends at school had complained about their backs. But she felt she'd be fine with this. She felt Ben start on the laces, squirming a bit and getting comfortable as it warmed up against her skin. Like her husband she gasped and then squealed as he yanked the laces tightly. The tingling of the nano started in her belly. She burped softly as her internal organs were reorganized. She'd expected to have some trouble breathing, but that faded as the tingling spread. Jenny could feel the corset become part of her, and she traced her fingers over the ridges of the latex. It felt like she was grazing her own skin. She looked down as glossy darkness overtook her teats and cleavage spreading upwards to form a ring around the base of her neck. It spread over her shoulders and then down her arms. The latex and nano working its way over her hands. She marveled as it reshaped her digits, her wedding band and engagement ring floating on top of it. She looked closely and could see they were perfectly fitted now to her glossy digits. Small ridges of black holding them in place. She focused a moment on taking them off, the ridges fading away for a second. Her teats suddenly demanded her attention as they had expanded to press into the tacky lip like devices where her nipples would sit in the corset.

This felt wholly different than even the change to her lips and mouth. She watched as her nipples poked out of the lips and then felt tingling around the areola. She moaned as she felt her flesh warp, the nipples inverting and forming the insides of the lipples, her nipples began to stretch into tentacle like purple latex tongues that pushed out licking the sensitive lips. Jenny panted and explored her right lipple with her glossy digits as Ben looked on. The inky black lips sucking on her digits as the 'tongues' worked them over. It was a pleasurable sensation like she'd never felt, and she didn't even realize her tongue had pushed out of her puffy black lips and was now tongue-fucking her left lipple. "I take it you like it?" he asked pretty pleased with himself.

She took a moment to compose herself, realizing what was happening. "Oh goddess yes." she picked up the dildo an idly started letting one of her nipple tongues lap at it. Making him laugh. She put it down and strode over drawing him into another deep throat fucking kiss as her lipples pressed against his own glossy white teats. He squirmed and came in his pants as they suckled and licked his new breasts mercilessly. She finally broke the kiss leaving him gasping "Just a bit" she said with a giggle watching him strip out of his pants and underwear, tossing them in the wash.

He went to go upstairs when her arms closed around his waist, her nipple tongues teasing under his arms. "Not yet love, you didn't think you were the only one that saw that glorious display of dragon dick did you?" she whispered as he looked down. She was holding another one of the 'dragon-cock' dildos, albeit this one was purple with a white sheath and lavender highlights. It was in literally every other regard identical. She teased his ear with her tongue "So I may have opened one of yours while you were getting your pants off, figured it was the perfect time for it." she breathed into his ear as he squirmed in her embrace. His cock had hardened again, and she wasted no time in sliding his average rod into the hole at the base of the dildo. It should have been too tight, the hole was barely enough for a cum tube and yet it devoured his shaft greedily. The tingling spread over his cock as the nano and melted them away, it was the oddest feeling having one's shaft literally turn to cum inside a larger living latex member that was replacing it. He groaned and got weak kneed as he was about to cum when he heard a click and felt something engage inside the sheath at the base of his cock. She let go of his waist as he collapsed looking back up at her as he groaned with need unable to cum on the stairs. He could literally feel the seed that wanted to explode out of his shaft slurp back into his new massive nuts. His new dragon-dick throbbed violently as she giggled evilly holding a remote "I may have also sprung for the orgasm control option" she was having trouble not giggling evilly as she watched him struggle with arousal. Tucking the remote into her pocket before she went back to the kitchen for a moment, returning a few moments later with a bag of ice that she tossed him. This turned out to be a trap, the new cock was much more sensitive than his old one, and he groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as the ice cooled his arousal.

"You're evil you know." he stated as she just licked her luscious black lips lewdly.

"What else did you marry me for?" she asked, groping his glossy white sheath and new nuts. He laughed and leaned up to catch her lips with his own. Their tongues once more dancing as they took a moment to squirm against each other and breath. "Continue upstairs?" she asked, pretty sure her own pants weren't staying on for long.


They collapsed into their bed with still a sizable load of boxes between them. "It's my turn isn't it?"

"Yeah you kinda took my turn with the cock" He said softly.

"So lewdie mine... what should I choose this time" she kissed him on the cheek.

He thought about it for a moment, weighing a few options before he slid a larger box over "Well monster girl mine, can't have you padding around on such pedestrian digits." He smiled. She knew exactly what she'd find after she tore off the wrapping paper and was not disappointed in the least.

"Did you buy a tail too?" She asked as a purely practical matter. The hoof boots in the box were sexy as hell and if the options on the box were to be believed these were a custom order with that exact theme. He nodded and held up one of the boxes he'd been debating. She'd open that one next. She carefully set the box upright as directed and then lifted off the top. Jenny gasped, they were glorious. They were black but looked as if streaks of green fel worked their way up from the hooves. The uppers looked like integrated chaps and a garter belt was included.

The box lid instructions showed the proper order to put things on. She removed her shoes, socks, pants, and panties already knowing they wouldn't be needed. Per the directions she put on the garter belt first, squirming as she felt its hem seal and merge to the base of her latex coated belly. She set the box on the floor, Ben moving to stand in front of her offering two dainty feminine purple latex gloved hands for her own inky black coated digits to hold as she stepped into the boots. The box made it clear that the wearer should step into both first before attempting to close them. So she lifted her right foot, putting her toes en-pointe as the box showed and lowered it into the glossy interior of the boot until she felt the supports click into place around her ankle. She then did the same with her left. But it was easier this time because she both knew what to expect and had support from the right boot. Both feet in place she kissed Ben in thanks. She reached down and attached the straps of the garter belt to the chaps. Ben then reached down to turn the dial on the box base to activate them. The tingling of the nano started with her toes, she felt them fuse together as the gynoid latex replaced them. Bones melted away in a wave of pleasure as her foot fused to the boots. She wobbled for a moment as the ankles activated, Ben stabilizing her "Oh goddess, this is new" she squealed. The chaps wallowed about her bare thighs as the tingling rushed up her now brutally muscled calfs, She looked down and watched as her thighs expanded to fill the gap. She tested them, pulling one then the other of her new feet out of the box. She was taller now of course as a result. Jenny tested the feel of the carpet beneath her new hooves noting the pulsing green glow of the fel from her feet. She ran her glossy black digits over her massively muscled thighs, she could probably pop a watermelon between them now.

"I know I'm biased, but fuck me mommie?" Ben teased her.

leeter
leeter
101 Followers
12