The Gynoid's Toybox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In due time." she laughed and tilted her head to where his future pussy and her dragon-dick lay on the sheets.

"I'm guessing these are my pair?" he asked looking at a similar sized box in his own pile referring to her hooves.

"They are, but I want you to open the smaller box to your left first." She said as she got used to balancing. It wasn't too bad, and she probably didn't need a tail, but she sure as hell wanted one right now and his was going to be cuter anyway. He nodded and stripped the wrapping paper.

"Not leaving me with much dignity I see..." He smiled up at her as he examined the box for his new tail. She'd gone with a special order, a hard shaped spade barb but penis tip. The 'wings' of the barb wrapped around the tail and allowed it to enter, they also had the arousal surfaces on the leading edges of the barb. He opened the box carefully removing the coiled tail. It was almost 170 cm long base to tip. At the base it was about 10 cm across tapering to just three at the tip, the flukes of the barb each being about 8 mm thick. Like the rest of the gear she'd bought for him the coloring was white, lavender, and purple; with the majority of the tail being white, a fade of purple in a vein like band down to the tip on the bottom and purple highlights at the tip and on the edges of the barb. "If my lady doth wish to tail me?" he joked pretending to be fancy as he handed her the tail.

One might logically assume that a tail would have a butt plug as its starter, but they didn't. Like the gynoid cocks the tails had smooth flat basis with a small hole in them. Ben leaned down against the bed, presenting his still very masculine ass to her. She laughed and smacked it for fun as she lined the vein line up with a few millimeters from his ass and pressed the tail firmly. He groaned with arousal as the warmth and tingles spread, but she still had any sort of orgasm disabled for him. Ben whimpered in need, but not because of his still sheathed cock. He could feel his awareness spread down the tail after it bonded on and merged with his ass. He instinctively coiled it around Jenny's glossy thigh. Her glorious glossy fingers stroking the thick tail a bit like a cock as the feeling finally spread through the spade and tip.... and he came from his tail squirting all over her thigh. He rolled over to see what he'd done giving her a sheepish smile and laughing as she raised an eyebrow in 'is that a challenge'. Her tongue slurping out and lapping up the seed before returning to her luscious lips. She licked them lewdly in what seemed to be a growing habit.

"Have I mentioned you look cute as hell with that?" she said swallowing the seed without even a thought.

"No, but I'm not going to disagree" he said as his tail teased over her thighs and petals with a mind of its own. "Tail time?" he asked.

"Let me guess: black and purple, two meters long, sharp barbed spade tip with inbuilt cock?" she guessed. His dropping jaw told her she was right on the money. "Are we both that predictable?" she asked as she saw him open the box. He pulled it out, and she'd actually missed flame red highlights at the sharp tips of the barb.

"I don't think it's that, we just know each other. It as this or alien tail and that didn't really fit with the rest of it. So I went with this." He explained as she presented her ass to him wiggling it in tease. He kissed it and leaned into tease her ass with his tongue before attaching the tail. She instantly knew what he'd just felt. She shuddered; her fingers dived into her still fleshy petals' arousal glistening on the latex as she worked them inside, bumps forming on her fingers by subconscious command, so she could get purchase and feeling from the otherwise slick digits. Jenny panted, her tongue lolling out of her lips as her orgasm seemed to evade her until the very moment her body finished merging with the tail. She lifted Ben into a kiss not even thinking about the strength required or that it would have been impossible even a few hours ago.

"Boots time my lovely imp" she teased setting him down and squatted down around the box for the boots she'd gotten him. Without thinking of it her finger morphed again, the tip pushing out a razor sharp blade she used to quickly strip the wrapping. Where hers were very much in keeping with her demonic theme, his followed the slut imp she'd been going for to a tee.

Ben just laughed and blushed shaking his head. They were spot on. The hooves were pure white fading to lavender at the edge where there was gold trim all around the hoof itself. The chaps were purple to match the gloves and corset accents. Ben pulled on the garter belt, careful to slip his tail through first. He squirmed a bit as the latex fused with the latex at his belly. She steadied him as he stepped in their eyes catching each other, both seemed to wonder if they were going too far... but neither seemed to care. She leaned down to turn the knob. His tail whipped about to and fro stabilizing himself until hers curled back up above her head and slipped underneath his balls to press firmly against his taint to steady him. As before the tingling started with his toes and he made weird faces as he felt his bones melt away. Jenny rose up to hold him steady as his ankles became active "Steady girl" she said softly, getting him to laugh, he wasn't a girl fully quiet yet. He moaned like a slut as he felt his thighs expand into the chaps, white gynoid latex sealing to the purple outers of his new thighs.

He panted for a moment and then took a few exploratory steps on his new hooves. "Takes getting used too doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yeah, really glad you had me do the tail though. When it's not trying to fuck something it does actually help. But I think we may need to do the pussy now... my thighs are um chafing" he explained as he squeaked around the room.

She looked at the remaining boxes about 99% sure she knew what was in them "Not just yet, let's put our handles on first. Then we'll do the butt enhancements I'm sure we both got. Then Box and my cock, so I can break you in.... then the masks and then finally the collars and leashes."

Ben just gave her a look of 'How did you?', and 'that works'. "You want to toss me mine?" he said sitting on the edge of the bed. The four handles flying over still boxed in quick succession. "So did you go for shibari style or just normal?" he asked as his own dainty finger grew a razor sharp blade and sliced off the wrapping.

"Shibari all the way, no fucking point if you don't have nice rope holes that are reinforced. Looks like great minds think alike." She said holding up one of her own, the loop for the ropes clear. He just winked as she attached it to her thigh. The latex of the chaps merging seamlessly as if the handle had been part of it from the beginning. She placed the other one as Ben got up and walked over.

"Back or shoulder?" He asked.

"Back on the shoulder blade, turn around." She motioned before pressing the two handles into place firmly. Giving both a firm tug.

"Hey now!" he squealed as she laughed and handed him hers. He did likewise, giving her both a firm shake and a slap on the ass. "Butt enhancement time!!!!" he exclaimed grabbing his own box as she picked up hers.

She laughed both at his enthusiasm and just in enjoyment as she sat down on the carpet in front of him. The two faced each other hooves basically touching. Their tails intertwining and trying to get the other to cum. She opened her own box and gasped. She didn't just have a butt enhancement in there. But rather a full set. She looked up at his impish smile remembering why she loved him so much. Like her mouth this would exaggerate the external features of her petals and ass, giving her a puffy donut. But also like her lips and nipples... they would have tongues! She pulled off the protective cover from the twin holed contraption looking at it curiously. It sort of looked like two dildos mounted on a strip. But there were openings in the strip as if one was meant to insert something in there.

Ben pulled out his own enhancement. The butt plug like device not surprisingly it was white and lavender with purple around the base. Like Jenny's it would give him a poofy donut like rose to pleasure with. He took the included tube of lube and squirted it liberally watching Jenny do the same with hers. He pressed the toy against his ass, moaning as it slid inside with a firm 'pop'. Ben groaned as his shaft, still orgasm inhibited, pushed out of its sheath and throbbed as the warmth and tingling spread inside his ass and then deeper inside him as his anal cavity was lined with nubbins to pleasure any who entered and bring him to orgasm, his prostate also got a full coating. He flexed is ass nearly cumming if not for the ring inside his sheath denying him satisfaction. He whimpered at her, but she was busy with her own. Latex spread over his crotch completely covering anything down there that hadn't been before. Then he felt his ass expand, his butt cheeks widening out and giving him an ample booty to bring all the bois to the yard.

She heard his groan, but wasn't in a position to do much about it. She'd lubed up her own liberally before carefully lining the dildo like protuberances up. Jenny pushed the butt plug section in first as that would be harder. It was already tingling with pleasure as she pushed the other into her sopping wet petals. She had never been penetrated both anally and vaginally at the same time, and it was a wholly new experience for her. Compounded by the fact that latex as running up her gut in real-time already and this was different and weirder than she could have possibly imagined. Her asshole poofed out into a donut first, and she clenched it and nearly came again. She would have had the latex now spreading over her tunnel and into her womb the inside of her vagina and ass now lined with thousands of tiny tentacles to pleasure with. She lay on the floor and pondered their situation for a moment.

"We're not humans anymore are we?" He asked.

"I think we technically still are? We have human heads still, but yeah we should have been hungry hours ago." she said not really caring, she loved her new form. She wanted nothing more than to grab her new cock and attach it and fuck her Imp senseless.

"Want to set my box?" Ben asked not really caring either. They had sort of agreed this was the path they wanted to take before they'd gone into the store.

"Yeah one sec." she said leaning up and running her glossy fingers through her ebon hair. She grabbed the box with the gynoid pussy from where it sat next to her dick, crawling over to him. "Kiss me one last time as Ben" she said leaning into catch his lips. He picked up his phone, and used the app to change his name to the feminine name his parents had also given him: 'Lavender'. They broke the kiss and she smiled at him. "Spread 'em girl" she joked as he spread his legs and lifted his large nuts.

The device didn't look like much a cone with exaggerated pussy petals much like one might find on latex fetish gear. In this case pure white with lavender and purple accents. "Make me a woman" he said, voice still masculine for the moment. Of all the toys this one had the most pronounced effect as it would change even non-latex parts of him.

She lined it up carefully and pressed the base in to his taint. It stuck on, and she pressed firmly as it aligned itself properly. The first thing that happened was his hips widened massively. He moaned with pleasure as it slid deeper. But each moan came out higher pitched. His face smoothing as his jaw line softened and beard melted away. Blond peach-fuzz sprouted from his bald pate as his face reshaped into a purely feminine cast. As the petals settled into their final place Lavender's moans were those of a very needy woman and so was her visage. She pouted at her wife, unable to cum. Her blond hair now shoulder-length. Not that it would be around for long with their plans. "Baby, I said make me a woman... you're only half way there" she nodded her had at the cock Jenny still needed to put on.

Jenny crawled over and grabbed the floppy dragon dick before crawling back "Mhmmhm, you want me inside you don't you my slutty imp?" she teased, her long black tongue teasing and licking the curve of Lavender's ear.

"Yes... please" she begged her wife. "I want to ride your fuck pole like the horny imp slut I am!" she whimpered. Her eyes locked with Jenny's as her wife placed the big black dragon dick against her mons.

Jenny's eyes went wide as soon as the base of the cock fused with her. She leaned forwards as the cock slowly integrated itself into her. The floppy latex gynoid dragon dick resting against her imp's glistening petals, the wide flat head slowly stiffening as more and more of the nano came online. Jenny could feel her new balls churn, pressure growing as she thrust against that entrance instinctively. In an instant she'd speared Lavender on her cock, the rod literally growing longer with her arousal as it continued to integrate. Jenny thrust with need, but couldn't cum yet. She started to pound her wife's new petals like she was breeding a mare. Lavender moaned and ground her hips on the new womb destroyer pounding deep into her glossy fucktoy's onahole of a vagina. She didn't know it, but Jenny had gotten a setting on her box that ensured she'd always cum with her partner. Both because it was a meme and to ensure she was never denied orgasm.

They came. Jenny's cock finished integrating and unleashed a massive blast of hyper fertile baby batter directly into Lavender's receptive womb. Jenny's nuts clenching hard as she trembled and then collapsed into Lavender's cleavage. She should have found it weird she wasn't winded at all, but she didn't "Baby, I think I may have gone past woman and into 'imp fuckdoll'" she said with a grin up at her wife.

Lavender's tail hooked the final four boxes. "Not yet you haven't" she said with a smile.


Lavender and Jenny looked at each other. This was the final step. Once they did this there could be absolutely no going back. They would cast aside their humanity forever. Jenny wore a posture collar on her latex neck that read 'D3M0N' and Lavender wore one that read '1M9". They pulled out the masks that would seal their fates "Ready?" Lavender asked.

"Yes" Jenny smiled as she lifted hers up to put it on, closing her eyes for the last time. She pressed the faceless mask to herself, sealing her features other than her lips away. She felt the tingle once more as the latex bonded on, sealing around her head tightly until no trace of the human existed anymore. Twin horns poked out of the mask angled perfectly to use as handles. She panted and opened her 'eyes' the world taking on a whole new vision.

Lavender did the same, but her mask had a dildo gag. She lined that up to her lips and pressed it forwards until it was firmly against her face. Her features completely gone except a hole where her mouth had once been the markings telling the viewer to 'insert cock'. She looked up at D3M0N an invisible smile as the two new gynoids began their new life. 1M9 grabbing an appliqué they'd found in one of the boxes pressing it to her left breast marking herself as a PL-345-UR3 unit. D3M0N did the same.


1M9 and D3M0N walked down the street holding each others' leash as they made their way to the next job. Being a PL-345-UR3 unit paid quite well. They had ways to make sure that someone didn't try to stiff them too. Sleep wasn't an issue either. They just took an hour every morning to charge. They had sold Jenny and Lavender's house, moving into the PL-345-UR3 collective which was much more economical for them. Their dragon cocks leaked seed on the ground as the perpetually horny drones found their destination and entered. D3M0N spoke for them "Thank you for your purchase of PL-345-UR3 collective assistance, how may we be of service" the gynoid said before her long black tongue licked her lips lewdly. 1M9 just panted with need for someone to insert a cock into her permanently fixed fuck hole.

12