The Gypsies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuzyS
SuzyS
78 Followers

"Shall we do it like this Zoozee? Shall Mala make little Zoozee come?"

Suzy let herself be taken as Mala's fingers found the places within that only she knew about. She watched for the response, the way the back arched, the point where the whole body ached for release. The way clear strands of fluid could be drawn so easily from the swollen opening. Mala felt the moment when the battle was won, when the body gave itself and the climax was inevitable. It was only now that Dika entered Suzy's other opening. A finger slick with her secretions found its way in and at that instant Suzy came.

It was as if a bell jar had been lifted from a creature starved of oxygen. A rush of air filled the room. It was a strong orgasm. It arrived fast and the spasms continued for a long time. Dika felt them all. Janelle watched the body writhe and contort in its agony of pleasure. She watched as Dika wrapped the silk ribbons and then silk cords around Suzy's wrists and ankles.

Now Suzy was being rolled on to her side and she curled up like a baby. Dika touched the dark skin around the anus then slid a thin white tube deep inside. The tube was pushed in a long way into the girl's body. The tube was connected to a shiny metal syringe. Dika pressed the syringe and fluid flowed through the tube and deep into the girl's bowels. Dika watched as the liquid took its effect on the girl's consciousness. Looking into Suzy's dark brown eyes she saw the pupils dilate. For Suzy, the sounds of the room seemed to be coming from far away, from down a long tunnel. She reached out for a moment and then fell back. Janelle saw the tears forming in Suzy's eyes and she pressed the syringe again, draining it and Suzy sank into a dream.

____________________
The sun seemed to hang unmoving above the horizon. The restaurants lowered their blinds as the rose coloured light spread across the white tablecloths. Men came out on to their balconies of their holiday apartments. Bored with sex they came out to smoke and to watch the passers-by, their eyes following every unaccompanied woman.

Further down the promenade, the owners of the beach huts were closing up their little wooden houses and trudging back to their burning cauldrons, their cars But behind the huts the dunes and amongst the dunes was the shack. The impertinent sun had even found its way between the slats of the shutters of the shack and shamelessly made pretty pink stripes across the white skin of the girl who lay on the table.

The gitanes understand how to use herbs to create a dream-like state in a person but they lack the power to share the dream. So we can only imagine that Suzy was reliving that things that had aroused her in the past. Perhaps she was lying all undressed on that school desk as her classmates took turns to touch her. Or maybe an older woman, after sternly rebuking her, had slapped her bare bottom until the tears came. Maybe the nice lady doctor at her clinic, when Suzy had had an orgasm while being examined.

Had Suzy been conscious she would have seen that the cords around her wrists and ankles threaded through brass rings at the side of the table. Suzy's legs had been tied wide apart and slightly raised. A section of the table had been removed so that everything between Suzy's legs was exposed, open and available. In the shaft of sunlight, her cunt was an open red gash. Suzy, slowly emerging from her dream saw the cords and understood everything and her eyes opened wide in panic.

"What are you going to do to me?"

Dika was kneeling on the table and was nestling Suzy's head in her lap, She stroked Suzy's face so tenderly. She whispered soothing words. Dika loved Suzy now as intensely as Suzy loved her. She slid her hands down to fondle the breasts which were now stretched almost flat because Suzy's arms were pulled tightly above her head. Suzy became calmer and Dika leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Mala had returned, magnificently naked. Her eyes flashing violet fire. Janelle knew that Mala was insane but this was Mala's moment and Janelle knew that she had to allow her to torment the girl in her own way.

Mala picked up an instrument from the tray beside the table. The instrument had a little metal wheel made of tiny sharp needles. The needles made lines of tiny red dots of blood on Suzy's skin. Mala had other devices too, little clips and clamps and a metal spring that held Suzy's clitoris so tightly. She hurt Suzy in ways that only Mala understood. Step by step Mala took Suzy on a journey of the most exquisite pain. With her instruments and with her fingers she found each nerve ending each pressure point and brought Suzy close to the edge of madness.

Outside, the wind across the dunes had strengthened and Suzy's screams were lost in the sand and the grass and the sun-bleached scrubland.

Janelle watched the fluid gather and dribble down from Suzy's open vulva and with each scream Janelle felt her own body respond. She slipped off her skirt and touched herself between the legs and brought the glistening fingers to her lips. She slid her wet fingers up either side of Suzy's clitoris and squeezed it.

"Enough Mala." she whispered. Mala nodded.

Janelle came close to the table. Leaning forward she allowed each breast to brush across Suzy's openings. One nipple brushed across the perineum and down to the tight little aperture of Suzy's anus. Janelle ran a fingertip round the dark puckered skin. The response was immediate. The hips lifted and pressed against Janelle's finger. She was astonished at how the girl responded with such eagerness, such hunger. She marvelled at how the little opening dilated just enough to allow Janelle to slide two fingers inside and open her even more.

Dika watched as the girl she loved was becoming undone. Janelle was fitting the glass dildo, sliding part of it into her own vagina. The dildo was heavy but Janelle was strong there. She moved in, pressing gently until she saw the opening widen and then the whole length slid into Suzy's body. Pulling back, the bulbous tip pulled Suzy, stretching the skin beautifully.

It was Mala who pressed the head of the vibrator against the clitoris and brought Suzy to the edge of her climax... Mala brought Suzy close, so close again and again and Suzy whimpered and cried, begged and pleaded for release. For what seemed like hours they kept Suzy this way. But then Janelle made the decision and thrust deep into Suzy's anus. Suzy screamed as she came. Her gleaming body writhed and shook with the spasms. When Janelle slid out of her, Suzy came again. Dika untied the girl and bathed her face. Mala was so overcome that she burst into tears and clung shaking to Janelle.

____________________

Much later, the four women stood together in the doorway of the shack watching the sky grow darker. Suzy's pale body contrasted beautifully with the darker skin of her companions as they stood side by side letting the warm wind caress their naked bodies.

They had walked, naked as they were, down to the shore and swam out into the inky blackness. Mala of course swam out further than the rest with Dika and Suzy swam together and as they swam they touched each other and did everything that lovers do.

At some point Janelle had turned to face Suzy. Janelle had taken the girl's face in her hands and kissed her and looked intently into the big brown eyes.

"Do you want to go back to Mummy and Daddy now?"

"No Mistress," Suzy replied.

Janelle simply ran her fingertip across Suzy's open lips.

____________________

No-one really knew where they went. Someone said they saw them in Calais but no-one knew for sure. At first passers-by remembered seeing deep tyre tracks all around the hut but the wind soon filled them and blew the sand smooth again. The hinges rusted and the shutters fell away. Crows now flew through the open spaces where once the girls had danced.

Late one evening, a man accompanied by a sad-looking dog found a folded scrap of paper among the grasses on the dune. Using the end of his stick the man opened the folds and found it was a photograph. The photograph showed two young women kissing each other one dark one pale, their hands were hidden between each other's legs. The man kept the picture but fearing that his wife would find it he eventually threw it away.

SuzyS
SuzyS
78 Followers
12