All Comments on 'The Hacker and the Slacker'

by SilverFoxMullet

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
steeleye11steeleye11almost 2 years ago

LOVED the story, nuff said

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. One of the best I have read. I followed you so keep 'em coming.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 2 years ago
Really Good !

I agree 'nough said !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story...Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I usually tire of very long stories. This one was a notable exception. You did a nice job of getting from a relationship of convenience to one of love and passion. I will keep an eye out for your future postings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cool and funny story! Nerd and Mean Girl both change for the better, and fall in love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ll have to be honest, I came here for sexual relief as a normal guy from time to time and I stopped my thing to read your story because it was too good to be tainted.

That was a lovely live story, really well written, very nice and coherent character progression, nice feelings…

Thanks for this great peaceful and kind moment.

It was worth it more that what I came for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was my favorite story on here so far. I never comment and I've never given 5 stars. I enjoyed the characters, their arc, and the arc of the story. Enough detail to be intriguing but not so much as to be overwhelming and tedious. Nerd approved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly I have to comment for the first time. This was sooooo sweet and romantic! I loved the idea of a couple changing each other for the better. Like a few others said, I came here to get off, but fell star struck! Such an amazing story! 10/10! Please make a sequel or at the very least make another romantic story!

BigWhisky13BigWhisky13almost 2 years ago

I remember this story when it was the 80s movie "Can't Buy Me Love." Still a fun read though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Egads! Could you please stick with either present tense or, preferably, past tense? Too distracting.

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

This is my second time reading this story and I like it more than the first time. I've read many supposedly 4 to 5 star stories between my two readings of this story, yours is better. Wish I could rate it 5 stars again to move it up in the rankings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was one of the best erotic stories that I've ever read! Not terribly erotic by today's standards probably, but extremely erotic by desires and reality's standards. It's more a love story than a sex story. When I came here for a sex story. I however regret nothing. Excellent work my friend. I was enraptured till the end and as with any great story, hating for it to end and left wanting more .

BrainScientistBrainScientist12 months ago

Fantastic read! Had the odd affect of keeping me hard, yet not quite ready to handle the situation just yet. Right up until the end. Falling in love is so wonderful! If only everything afterwards went so pleasantly as well.

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tarloso2Tarloso28 months ago

Really good..a part 2????

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nicest story I’ve read on this site, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous