The Hacker and the Slacker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hoping?"

She looked a little shy all of a sudden. "Daniel, I like you, you're pretty cool. You're smart, you're funny, and kinda cute. So yeah, hoping."

She kisses him, pushes him back onto the bed, and straddles him, smiling deviously. Leila leans down to kiss him, and starts touching him, his face, neck, shoulders, chest, arms, everywhere she can reach from here. His hands run up her thighs and stop at her waist, holding her to himself. She moans into their kiss.

Leila sits up and peels off her top, then starts pulling at his. She gets their shirts off and then ditches her bra. He stares in amazement at her. This is the first pair of real live tits he's ever seen. Wow. Firm, round, not too big, very pale, with peach coloured nipples. Fan Fuckin Tastic. She's not huge, but certainly not small either.

She runs her hands over him again, and he's shocked by the feeling of her fingers on his bare skin. He reaches out to reciprocate, grabbing at her breasts. He grabs too hard, and she corrects him. That's better!

"Leila, you're fucking beautiful!" he says. Her tits are generous handfuls of firm, pliable flesh, capped with nubbly areolas and hard nipples.

"Swearing for effect?"

"Fuck yes."

She giggles, and kisses him again. He starts to play with her nipples, and pinches a little too hard, so she corrects him again. "You need to be very gentle, with everything, OK?"

Now he's got it. Oh, damn, she thinks, he's so good at this!

Leila leans down to kiss and lick and suck at his nipples. His hands go to her head now, fingers tangling in her raven waves. "Fuck. Wow." he groans. She sits up, then leans forward to give him access to lick her tits. He's got the idea now, soft and gentle is best. He kisses each nipple, back and forth, then spreads his kisses all over her tits. He starts sucking her nipples now, one, then the other, then starts to suck harder, lick faster, and Leila feels herself getting really wet now.

She loves how eager he is, and how well he follows exactly what she wants, to give her what feels best. And how he doesn't push for more, how hot he makes her feel. And he's content to just keep doing this, making her feel so good, for so long. When it's time to go she laments "Fuck, you got me all worked up and now I gotta leave unsatisfied."

"I did? Wow. Sorry."

She laughs, "Don't be sorry, it's a good thing." Then she leans down and kisses him with passion, grinding on his crotch.

When she pulls back from their kiss, he groans "Oh Fuck."

He already came a while ago. Having her sitting on his crotch like that was literally too much for him.

She pulls on her shirt and stuffs her bra in her bag. "Can you drive me home?"

"Sure." He pulls on his shirt, leaving it untucked to hide the Great Wet Spot on his pants, and they go downstairs. His Mom asks if they had a good time, and they both blush and say "Yeah".

"I'm driving Leila home. Be back soon."

---

Thursday morning found them walking to school, hand in hand. He'd gotten up early so he could get to her place before she left.

"So was last night OK?" he asks.

She blushes, which surprises him, as she's usually so confident all the time. "Yeah, you got me all worked up."

"Worked up?"

"Horny, really horny."

His eyebrows raise in surprise.

"You kiss great you know, you learned fast, what I like, how I like it."

"That was easy, I just paid attention to your feedback."

"Well, no one else ever did, so yeah, I got totally cranked up." She's blushing hard now. "And I masturbated when I got home."

"Wow."

"Really? 'Wow'? That's all you got?"

"Fuck wow."

"Ha ha ha, that's better."

---

Friday night Leila picked him up and they went out for dinner. She made sure he was dressed nice, as it was a really fine restaurant. They had a long, slow, romantic meal by candlelight. Daniel has fallen under her spell, will do anything for her now. She's beautiful, she's smart, she's his dream girl now.

After dinner they go back to his house. Up in his room, they start making out, they kiss and cuddle together on the bed. Leila starts feeling hot and wet, very pleased with how well Daniel has learned to literally push all her buttons. She stands up and peels off her dress. She's not wearing a bra today, and now she's just in a pair of lacy blue panties. Daniel thinks her tits are magnificent, all of her is magnificent!

"Fuck, you're beautiful."

She giggles, and says "Swear for emphasis?"

"Oh fuck yes."

She pulls at his shirt, and they quickly wrestle it off. "You remember your lessons? You know what I like?"

"God, yes."

He starts fondling, touching, stroking, licking, sucking, he's so patient, so attentive, and does it exactly the way she loves it, the way she needs it. She's not just wet now, she's soaked, and starting to tingle down there.

"Oh fuck, you're so good at this."

"I had a good teacher."

"Mmmmmm yeah, more, like that, ahhh, yeah."

They continue to make out, Leila likes being on top of him, watching him, teasing him. He cums in his pants twice while she grinds on him. These pants are going in the laundry tonight for sure.

When it gets late, they dress and go downstairs. Daniel asked his Mom if he could borrow the car keys to drive Leila home. She handed him the keys and a $20 bill, saying "Drive safe. And speaking of safe, here's some money for condoms. If you're gonna screw around, don't screw it up."

Leila squeaked and blushed bright red and Daniel said "Geeze Mom, do you have to be so weird about this?"

"You know why, young man. And Leila, do NOT make the same mistakes I made when I was your age. If you're gonna fool around, be careful about it."

On the drive over to Leila's house she said "Your Mom is, uh, wow, really forthright about sex, isn't she?"

"Yeah. She had me when she was 19. It really borked up her life. She's trying to protect me, but at the same time, she wants me to enjoy myself. So she's really insistent about safe sex. She knows she can't stop us from fooling around, so she wants to make sure we do it safely."

"Wow. OK, that's just so different. My parents would freak if they knew I was having sex, so I always snuck around with Brent. Sorry, shit, I shouldn't talk about my ex like that."

"S'ok. You might have to sneak around at your house, but not mine. If we're being responsible about it, my Mom isn't going to say anything."

"So, we could do it at your house?"

"I thought sex was not part of the deal?"

"It isn't, but we've done some stuff already that I didn't expect to do with you. I'm just, you know, thinkin' about stuff."

"Wow. Well, you know I won't push you to have sex, not part of the deal, but if you want to, I ain't gonna say no."

"Yeah, OK. Good night." She kisses him and gets out of the car. Daniel waits until she's inside before leaving.

---

Over the next week she's always with him, always touching him, lots of PDA. She comes for dinner a couple of more times and she invites him over again. They're studying together, and working on a group project as a team in one class. Daniel is smitten with her, and is getting nervous about their impending breakup, but he's also excited about the big dance coming up.

Leila is trying to deal with her feelings for Daniel. This was just going to be a few weeks of pretend-girlfriend stuff, and she figured she could put up with the snarkiness from her friends for that long if it fixed her grades. But he'd turned out to be a really nice guy once she got to know him. He was a good kisser, no, fuck, he was a great kisser, and despite spending so much time with him, he didn't come across as clingy. An he treated her like he thought she was smart. And she was, but other guys never acted like that, they always treated her like she was a ditz.

She was moping around the house one evening worrying about what was going to happen after Valentines Day, and her Mom sat down to talk with her. She'd seen her daughter change over the last couple of weeks, and wondered if she was OK. She was reluctant to speak at first, but her Mom persisted. Once Leila actually tried putting her feelings into words, she realized that she really cared about Daniel. Cared like she never did for anyone else before. And it was losing him next week that was bothering her so much. She thanked her Mom for listening and started making plans.

The Valentines Dance was on a Saturday night. Leila bought a new dress for the occasion, and rented a tux for Daniel. He was unhappy with that, thinking he's gonna be the only guy there in the full monkey suit. But she insisted, since it's the culmination of their deal. "Gotta be done right", she says. Leila rented a limo and told Daniel to be ready at 5 pm. They had reservations at a fancy restaurant, fancy enough that his tux wouldn't look out of place.

The long white car car pulled up in front of Daniel's house and the driver opened the passenger door to let Leila out. Daniel and his Mom stood on the front porch watching as Leila stalked up the short walkway. Stalked. Slinked. Sashayed. Whatever it was, Daniel's reaction was mostly evidenced by his jaw hanging open.

"Wow. Leila, you look amazing!" said his Mom. Daniel was still silent, gaping at her. The little red dress was cut and fit perfectly, enhancing her figure. Sleeveless, with a deeply cut back and plunging neckline, it showed off her smoothly muscled shoulders and back, and displayed an alluring but not ridiculous amount of cleavage. It wasn't too short either, coming in at knee length, but when she moved, the dress flowed and swung, swirled and lifted, showing off fleeting glimpses of her thighs. Everything was perfect, her hair, nails, shoes, makeup, jewelry, she was absolutely stunning.

Leila walked up to him, kissed him lightly on the cheek, and said "Let's go." As they walked to the car she turned back to give his Mom with a questioning look. She got a smile and thumbs-up in response. Everything was ready.

The trip to the restaurant was mostly a tongue-tied Daniel trying to express how beautiful Leila looked. It took most of dinner to get him to calm down enough to communicate. When they arrived at the dance, the limo made for a really impressive entrance. Leila was one of the most beautiful girls at the party, and Daniel was certainly not the only guy in a tux. They looked really good together.

Leila and Daniel danced all night and enjoyed themselves immensely. Especially for Daniel, this was a dream come true. A real date with a beautiful girl. Too bad he'd actually fallen in love with her. Tomorrow was going to be so depressing when she was gone from his life. But for now, it was awesome, the other people were friendly, everyone was having a great time, and even the bitchy Mean Girls were complimentary.

When the evening finally came to an end, the limo was waiting for them. She kissed him and held him as they cruised the streets back to his house. "This is where our deal ends, Daniel. Thank you for fixing my grades."

"Thanks for the girlfriend experience. It's more, it's better, than I'd hoped, or even dreamed. Bye Leila." He kissed her one last time, and managed not to cry until he got to his front door. Turning for one last look, he watched the limo pull away. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve, shook himself, and went inside. His Mom was up waiting for him.

"So how did it go? Did you two have fun?"

"Yeah, great. Uh, sorry, I can't talk right now. I'm gonna go to bed." His Mom watched him as he slowly trudged up the stairs, then she reached into the front closet and pulled out an overnight bag, setting it by the door. She went upstairs, into her bedroom and sat on the bed, waiting...

The doorbell rang, followed by someone banging on the front door. She got up, pulled her car keys out of her purse, and stepped into the hall. When Daniel came out of his room, half undressed, she said "Get the rest of your tux off and go answer the door. Here, you'll need these." she said, tossing him the keys.

Mystified, Daniel caught the keys, then quickly ditched the formal wear and slipped on some sweat pants, sneakers, and a t-shirt. The doorbell and the banging continued, making him a bit frustrated and angry. What the fuck was going on?!

He yanked open the door to find Leila standing there in her little red dress with a backpack over her shoulder. There was no limo, no one else, just her.

"Leila?"

"Hi Daniel. Grab your bag, let's go!"

He looked down to see the bag by the door, then back at Leila. "What...?"

"Bag. Now. Let's go."

"What? Where?" he said, picking up the bag, and following her as she went to his Mom's car. He punched the unlock on the fob, and she threw her backpack in the back seat and climbed into the passenger side. He followed suit, and sat behind the wheel. "What's going on?"

"Start the car. Drive. That way."

"Leila, what-"

"Start. The. Car."

He sighed and fired up the engine, then pulled out and went in the direction she had indicated. She directed him through a few turns, but just said "Quiet. Not yet." when he tried to speak with her. They pulled up to a small motel on the edge of town. "Number 5" she said, pointing to one of the doors, so he pulled in to that spot.

She got out, then grabbed her bag from the back seat. In a daze, Daniel got his bag and followed her. She led him into the room, shut the door, and sat on the edge of the bed. Leila patted the bed next to her "Sit down. We need to talk."

'We need to talk'. That particular phrase isn't one that's ever been directed at him before, but he knew it was trouble.

"Our deal is over, I've paid in full. Right?"

"Yeah. It was perfect."

"And now I feel like shit." she said.

"What?"

"This, this whole thing, it's been making me crazy."

"Huh?"

"I, look, it feels so wrong when I realize that I was, like, prostituting myself."

He looks surprised. "What?"

"I was giving you the 'girlfriend experience' in return for your technical expertise. That makes me feel like a hooker, no matter what hair you want to split, even if we didn't actually have sex."

Daniel frowns. "So what are we doing here?"

"Shit, how can I say this? Look, I was desperate, and you were my only way out of the mess I was in. I literally would have agreed to have sex with you, but I didn't want it to be like that. I'd feel dirty, it would've made me sick. So I tried to push the girlfriend thing when you mentioned it, and leave sex off the table."

"Leila you..."

"No, let me finish. This was so important to me I would have literally fucked you for better grades. That is the single sluttiest thing I can conceive of, and I was reduced to that. And fuck, it pissed me off. You offered me an out, just be your girlfriend, no sex, and I was so fuckin' happy about that, I jumped on it. But it was still wrong."

"I'm sorry. I should've just accepted money, but I wanted something more, a chance at an experience I never had."

"I understand. Look, I found out I like you, a lot. Too much maybe. More than the deal required, and I want to be your girlfriend now, for real. No more games. Can we start again?"

"Really?"

"Really, yeah. Fuck yeah, swear for emphasis." Leila snuggles up to him and says "Kiss me." Their lips meet, and they both melt into the kiss. She's his dream, he cannot believe this is real. Leila knows he's learned how to make her feel better than any other guy ever did. And she WANTS that.

She puts her hands on his cheeks, pulls him away, looks him in the eye.

"The deal is over, and I brought you here so we could take the next step. We're gonna spend the night together. Are you ready to lose your virginity?" Leila stands, kicks off her shoes, and undoes her dress. It slithers to the floor, pooling about her ankles in a silken ring. She's wearing nothing but red lace panties as she sits back down on the bed. She takes his hands and puts them on her waist.

"Really?"

"Oh god yes."

She lifts her hips. He looks at her with desperate desire, she can see that look of worship on his face, and she knows he's even more infatuated with her as she is with him. Tugging and pulling, her panties slip off her hips. She drops back onto the bed and raises her legs, offering him her feet. He tugs on the lacy material, and they slide off. Leila curls up, legs together in a demure but oh so sexy pose.

"Your turn" she says.

He stands up, off go his shoes, he peels off his shirt, drops his sweats to the floor. He's wearing the boxer briefs she bought him, and he's got a nice bulge showing.

"More," she says, "Everything."

He pulls off his socks, and slips the briefs down, his erection waving and bobbing in front of him. Not too big, but certainly not too small either. 'Average is good', she thinks.

She shifts on the bed and he sees a patch of dark hair. Her legs part slowly, just enough, and he's staring at the first real live pussy he's ever seen. Some of her girlfriends shave and trim and wax their pubes to make them look sexier, but Leila doesn't care for that, she lets it grow however it wants. She wants to look like a real woman, not a little girl or a porn star.

Daniel is enthralled by her, but she looks nothing like the girls in the porn videos he's watched. "Wow."

"Wow? Is that all you got?"

"Wow. Fuck Wow." he says.

"Swear for emphasis?"

"Fuck, absolutely, fucking swear for fucking emphasis!"

Her legs spread a little wider. "Is this the first you've seen?"

"Yeah, first real one."

"Oh, so you've seen what, fake ones?"

"Uh, no, like, online, porn videos."

"I see," she says, spreading just a little wider.

Now he could see her slit, partially obscured by hair. "Those porn stars, they all shave, right?"

"Yeah."

"You're, are they, like, all like this? Normally?"

"It varies, but yeah, hair is normal. I see you're normal too. And you're cut, that's nice."

"Cut?"

"Circumcised."

"Oh, uh, yeah."

"Do you want to see more?"

"Fuck yeah."

"If I touch myself will you touch yourself too?"

He nods, "Yeah."

Her legs splay out wider, and now her inner labia are peeking out. A drop of precum oozes down in a slow dripping string from his cock. The goo swings and connects with his thigh. She is mesmerized by his cock. Brent never wanted to play like this, he just wanted to fuck. Usually she only saw him naked for a few seconds before he'd be on top of her.

Her hands slide down her abs, and her fingers tangle in her muff. Then she strokes the inside of her thighs, right up to the juncture at the top. One hand moves up to tangle in her forest, and the other hand goes down. A single finger delicately traces her slit, picking up moisture from those inner labia that protrude ever so slightly from her center.

"Touch yourself." she says.

He mirrors her actions, running fingers through his pubes, then his hands go down his thighs and up to cup his scrotum. One hand stays below, gently supporting his balls and the other hand moves along his cock, one finger trailing against the underside until it gets to the tip where he picks up another oozing drip.

"Fuck yes. More" she says as her hand moves, and two fingers caress her vulva, one on each side, slowly, up and down.

He moves his hand back down, now two fingers in contact with the underside of his shaft, lubricated by his precum. Daniel wraps his hand around his cock and starts to stroke, slowly and deliberately, working the skin up and down his shaft.

Her legs spread wider, and her fingers work up and down her slit, spreading her moisture over her labia. Daniel is mesmerized. He's seen lots of porn, but this looks different, feels different. When she presses a finger inside, he groans. That wet finger surfaces, and slips up to circle her clit, making her gasp.

Now that they've got to this point, things progress very swiftly, far quicker than either of them expect. Daniel groans, as he strokes faster, watching her fingers moving rapidly over her clit now. He goes off first, shooting a white glob of semen onto her thigh. Leila yelps, gasps, then plunges two fingers of one hand into her pussy, whilst her other hand strums her clit. She cums hard, watching as his spunk continues shooting out onto her legs.