The Hacker and the Slacker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finish, Daniel is standing over her, Leila is splayed out on the bed. They're both sure that this was the best orgasm they ever had. "Fuck" mumbled Leila.

"Yeah, fuck."

"Can you hand me some tissues or something? You made a bit of a mess here."

He gets a box of tissues from the bathroom and helps her clean up. She pulls him down onto the bed and cuddles. "That was amazing." she says.

"I'd say 'fuckin' amazing'."

"What do you want to do next?"

"Uh... Fuck. Er, no, I mean 'swear for emphasis'. I wanna try oral. I want to taste you."

She laughs and rolls away from him, spreading her legs. "Go nuts. We got all night."

Another first for Daniel, touching a pussy. He carefully and thoroughly touches and caresses and strokes her. He immediately realizes that porn will never be the same. There is no comparison with the real thing. He knows more or less what to do, especially after watching Leila play with herself, and she's soon crooning and gasping on the bed as her orgasm comes on. After she calms a bit Daniel leans in to kiss her pussy. It's sour, nasty, and pungent, but he persists. This is supposed to be something women like, and he does want to please her.

He licks her, shocked by how strong she tastes, but he continues. He gently spreads her labia and starts licking and sucking her pussy. When he finally finds her clit she cums hard. Leila's fingers tangle in his hair, and she makes the most appealing sounds, little whimpers and gasps and crooning noises. She gently pulls him away from her quivering pussy, saying "Fuck, that's nice. Do you want me to do you now?"

"Only if you want."

"I do. Lay down."

He complies and she kneels next to him. She's familiar with giving head, it's something she could do quickly and easily that would satisfy her boyfriend. Daniel is average size, just about six inches, and not too thick to fit easily in her mouth. The problem with thicker cocks is keeping her teeth out of the way. She takes him in her mouth and swirls her tongue on his head as she bobs up and down. Daniel moans at the sensations and he's ready to cum in less than two minutes. He doesn't know enough to tell her, so she's surprised when he starts pulsing shots of cum into her mouth. Leila's eyes go wide and she makes muffled squealing sounds through the mouthful of cock and semen.

Once she's swallowed his load and licked him clean she says "Fuckin' warn me next time, OK?"

"Sorry. I never done this before."

"S'OK. Just remember for next time."

She lies down on top of him, and they kiss. "Eww. Go wash your face. I taste awful." she says as she rolls off him. Daniel cleans up in the bathroom and comes back to find her waiting on the bed. "How do you want your first time?"

"I uh, oh fuck..."

"Yes, exactly. Fuck. Come here."

He gets onto the bed and she pushes him down and sits astride him, running her slick labia up and down his shaft. "I can't believe you're still hard after cumming twice already." she says. Leila raises herself up and positions him at her opening, sliding his head up and down her slit, collecting her wetness on him. She engages just his tip, and puts both hands on his chest, looking into his eyes.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yeah."

She presses down on him, taking his throbbing erection into her pussy. It's been weeks since she's had sex, and it feels so good! When she bottoms out on him, she shimmies around, grinding her clit on his pubis. Fuck, that feels perfect.

"Now are you a virgin?"

"Fuck no!"

She laughs, and starts grinding and bouncing on him. He's not huge but it still feels so good, filling her up nicely. Leila pulls his hands up onto her tits, and he starts playing gently with her nipples.

He suddenly realizes he's buried in her pussy without any protection. "Oh shit, we forgot a condom!" He grabs her hips and lifts her off.

"Do you have any?"

"If I know my Mom, there'll be some in my bag."

"OK, hurry up then!"

Daniel opened his bag and right on top was a box of condoms. He sits on the bed and fumbles with the rubber. Leila laughs and says "Let me show you." She rolls it on and then pushes him back down on the bed.

She's soon impaled on him again, bouncing and humping on him. He's mesmerized by her swirling hair and bouncing tits. "Holy fuck!" he says, "I'm gonna cum!" She starts moving slowly up and down his shaft, milking him as he pulses into her. When he finishes, she dismounts and pulls off the condom. He's still hard, ahh, the wonders of a virgin nerd, such staying power!

"Put another one on." she says. Daniel rolls a sheath onto his cock and turns to see her kneeling on all fours in the middle of the bed. "Get behind me."

Holy Fuck! this was incredible! Her sexy ass was so amazing, and there was her pussy, wet and wild, peeking out between her thighs. Fuck! He moves behind her and lines up his cock. She reaches back to help guide him in, and he sinks deep into her hot slick pussy. "Holy Fuck!" he says. Daniel grabs her hips and starts thrusting into her, and it feels better than anything he's ever felt in his life!

Leila keeps her hand between her legs, and starts working on her clit. She quickly ramps up and approaches a climax. Her breathing gets irregular, and she starts making incoherent noises. Quivering and shuddering, she cums, hard and long. The buildup to this was so good that her climax rolls on and on for over a minute before she finally collapses on the bed, leaving Daniel kneeling there with his cock bobbing in front of him.

She curls up on the bed, so he lays down and spoons her. Cuddling up to this naked goddess, he's lost. He knows he will never forget this night, this girl, and wonders if he will ever be happy with anyone else. They fall asleep shortly after, only to wake up shivering once they've cooled off.

They each take a turn in the bathroom, and burrow under the blankets for warmth. He's hard again, so she pulls him on top of her, "Make love to me." He grabs another condom, rolls it on, and they move together, kissing and slowly grinding against each other.

Leila pushes him up slightly and reaches her hand down between them to guide his shaft into her sopping wet pussy. Daniel groans at the feeling. He begins a slow penetration, in and out, relishing the exquisite feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock. She pulls at him, trying to guide and direct his movements, and he responds perfectly. Leila can't believe how great he is at this, as a virgin (only hours ago) he shouldn't be this good. But all the time she spent teaching him how to touch her, kiss her, please her, that effort has truly paid off. He knows what she likes, and how she likes it, even new things like fucking her, he just gets it.

Leila cums, gasping and shuddering under him, which excites him so much he begins to fuck her harder and faster. That happens to be what she needs now, and her orgasm fades, only to rush back harder and higher. This time she yelps and moans, clutching at him and shaking like a leaf. Daniel is both shocked and immeasurably pleased at her reaction. He wants to please her, give her everything she wants right now, and make her cum again and again. And it's working!

Leila shifts her hips and wraps her legs around him, squeezing him tight as she chases her fading orgasm. The change in position means Daniel has to change his motion, which suddenly increases the stimulation of her clit. She cums again, crying out incoherently, there are words in there somewhere but he can't understand them. He can't slow down either, he's too close now, past the point of no return, and his humping speeds up even more. Leila is lost in her bliss, one orgasm or another, she doesn't know, they're blending together now, a constant over-stimulation that needs to end soon.

And it does, as Daniel cums he rams sharply into her, shaking and grinding as he spurts the first wad into the rubber. Her pussy is spasming with her pleasure, her clit fires a lightning bolt through her nerves. A gasp, and he pulls back and thrusts again, gushing once more, wrenching a muffled howl from her as her clit is shocked again. He repeats that thrusting motion twice more, with her screeching in response, before collapsing on her, and she's dizzy with the after effects of the best orgasm she's ever had.

He's heavy, lying on her like this, but she doesn't want or need him to move. This is perfect, this is the Very Best Thing Ever. A few minutes later Daniel pushes himself up and looks into her eyes. "Wow" is all he can say. She giggles and pushes him gently off to the side. They cuddle together and fall asleep.

When Daniel wakes up he can hear the shower running in the bathroom. It shuts off and a minute later Leila walks naked into the room. "Your turn" she says as she's toweling her hair. He gets up and has his shower. When he's dried off and steps into the room, Leila is sitting, still naked, on the edge of the bed. He's hard already, was hard since he woke, and she smiles at him, holding up a condom and saying "We got time for one more round...".

He walks up to her and she rolls the rubber onto him, then slides back on the bed to make room for him. She wants him just like last night, when she lost her mind as he fucked her senseless. Daniels crawls up the bed between her legs, pausing to dip his tongue in her, swirling around her clit and sucking on her labia. Leila groans as his actions push her close already. The anticipation she'd had, waiting for him, has her ready, soon, too soon.

He works his tongue around, savouring her taste this morning. After her shower she tastes good! A minute later she's pulling at him, trying to get him to move up and get on with it. This is awesome, but she wants mind-blowing. Daniel responds by moving up over her, sliding along her naked body, licking and kissing his way up. When they kiss, she tastes herself again, it's not so bad this time, and her hands are down below, searching for his cock.

"Yessss" she growls, as he presses slowly into her. Her arms come up to wrap around him, and they kiss long and slow and deep as he bottoms out inside her pussy. She moves beneath him, shifts, pulls, tugs, directing him in little ways with her hips, her hands, her legs. He knows how to read her feedback, and she responds like last night, swiftly moving from pleasure, to joy, to rapture. Leila gets more and more vocal, and more and more incoherent as her orgasm crests and crests again. She's lost again in the sensations he's generating in her body, and it's too much for her. But it's also never enough, and Leila clutches at him, keening and crying out as she continues to cum. He's driven to a peak too, and rams himself home, long and hard and slow, pulsing his seed into the condom.

Finished, he tries to roll off her, but she holds him tight. His weight, his breath mixing with hers, their fully meshed contact, it's not something she's willing to let go of yet. Not until the discomfort more than outweighs the delirious satiated feeling she has, does she let him go.

They rest for a while, and Leila stirs, sits up, and looks at him. "How the fuck do you make me feel like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like, like everything is too much and not enough at the same time. Like I can't take anymore but I won't let you stop."

"I just do what you seem to want. You pull me a certain way, and I follow."

"Fuck. Well. It's checkout time anyways, and I'm starving. Let's go home."

"Home?"

"Your Mom will have breakfast ready for us by now."

"My Mom...?"

"I told her what I wanted to do. She packed your bag for you. Made sure you were ready to go. She's expecting us for breakfast."

"Wow."

"You say that a lot."

"I don't know what else to say."

"Let's get dressed and get out of here. We have plans to make."

"Plans?"

"Yeah. We gotta decide what school we're going to, where we're gonna live. You know, the future."

"Wait. So this isn't like a temporary thing, until we go off to University?"

"No Fuckin' Way. Swear. For. Emphasis. We might not last forever as a couple, but I'm not gonna cut our relationship short for anything less than utter perfection or total disaster."