The Hag Came to Visit

Story Info
Does the Hag ever expect good dick?
1.6k words
4.35
3.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been ill. Nothing too serious or anything worth mentioning but my throat felt like sandpaper and I got chills even when the heating was up high. It wasn't anything too serious, I hoped. But when I slept, I slept like a log—my body doing its utmost best to fight the infection. It was strange how our bodies worked in times like this; hallucinations, vomiting, anxiety, the taste of cardboard. I should have assumed worse of my condition. For days I would imagine something staring at me in my room in the dark of night, midpoint through a fever dream I'd been yanked out of it. I chalked this all up to my medication—to my sickness. But even I was not sure of what else was to follow.

My friends call me Mister No Fear. Nothing scares me, nothing jumps me. I always figured Mister Fearless had a better ring to it but I wasn't put in charge of nicknames with my friends. Alas, my day to day life was filled with all manners of pranks, jokes, and jests at my expense. My friends had tried to scare me constantly throughout the years, one time they locked me in an abandoned house and had somebody hid in there with a clown costume. Another time they attempted to jump me when I was sleeping with masks. I laughed through that one, and then there was the one which I still remembered vividly. The old joke which even they didn't understand. They decided on taking me to a graveyard and they'd set up a little girl in a dirty dress to talk to me. We sat and spoke for twenty minutes until finally she disappeared. When they arrived later, they'd told me the joke was off and that their little girl hadn't shown. I was oddly shocked but still, no fear.

And so that's been my life. Things that I'm supposed to be predisposed to are merely just funny, odd things to me. Ghosts, ghouls, goblins are not scary—no demon, vampire, or spectre will get a reaction out of me. But the Hag got one that even she didn't plan on.

Friday night. Rain pouring. Temperature soaring. I had retired myself to my bed, which had felt empty since my long-term girlfriend had decided she enjoyed sleeping in my brother's better. Six months of pure silence and loneliness between the bouts of drinking, working, and sleeping. This particular night my fever was running high and I had to sleep. I switched off my lamp and let the darkness wash over me. I'd popped two aspirin for the booming sinus headache and I'd nodded off into dreamland much quicker than I expected. I don't remember much, but what I do recall is slipping back into my room, on my bed.

My face tickled as if spiders were crawling over it. But when I opened my eyes, I was facing a black mound of long hair lightly dabbing over my face. Above it in the ocean of black I saw the face of horror encompassed; pale white, sleak, with black tar running down its eyes and mouth as if it had just feasted on something decrepit and rotten. I felt droplets of it on me as the specter grinned at me with evil in its grim grimace. I couldn't move, locked in between the real world and dream one. The Hag slid off the wall and crawled down to my side, resting her head on the mattress, breathing heavily towards me, building up her rage, and trying to breathe in what fear was coming from me.

I could feel my body limber up and loosen as she moved closer to me, her forehead on mine as she mustered deep heaves, her eyes pure white besides the pinprick of black. And within my one free move as her forehead pushed on mine, I leant forward and pushed my lips onto hers. There was no taste as she recoiled from me, letting out a hacking cough. I felt my fingers being able to move, unsure of whether or not this truly was a dream, a fever-twist between two worlds, or even reality. I stared at her in her dirty potato-sack dressed with her hair covering her face.

"Hey," I said as she jumped on her feet and pounced on me.

Her hands gripped my throat lightly and I saw her face twisting as she looked down at me with a wide mouth that seemed to extend on. "I'm not big enough down there you'd need to do that."

Her mouth clamped shut and she let out another roar as her grip tightened on my throat. "I'm—not—into—chokin—" I pulled on her hair and she yelped, trying to pull her head forward towards me. I let her pull harder and then slid my arms around her body and reached in for another kiss. She struggled underneath me but this time it was less, until finally I felt her lips move with me. Her hands slid down my body and I felt the carnal push between us. I felt the burlap sack and yanked it off her, over her head. Her body was bluish with a pale tint, but in the glint of the moon through my window I could make out a firm pair of breasts. She pushed me down and I felt her nails tickle as her lips went to my neck. "This where you bite me?"

She hissed and I felt her teeth gently bite against my neck. From where I was laying I could make out her butt, smooth and pale. My hands gripped it gently and squeezed as she bit on my earlobe, and then finally she was back to my mouth, lapping at me, trying to taste all of me. I could feel the black ooze which seemed sweet. It didn't take her long to figure out that I was definitely in the mood. Her hand slid to my cock and I could feel her slide it in. She let out a deep, guttural moan and held onto my shoulders as she gently bounced up and down, getting used to the size of it.

Within seconds she was going hard, letting out squeaks as I let my own mouth go towards her nipples. "Yes," she hissed. I sucked harder as she slid up and down my cock. I could feel her, it, tensing tightly as I gently nibbled on her nipples. She grabbed my head with both hands and stared at me with lowered eyelids; her whitish face showing tints of pink as she let herself go. Another deep roar echoed from her as she froze and her legs began trembling wildly. I saw her teeth shimmering in the moonlight as she took a deep breath.

"My turn," I said as I flipped her onto her back. Her eyes widened but a grin spread on her face.

She was used to weight of it and so I bit into her neck. I felt her let out another squeak but began to pound her hard, up and down. She couldn't decide between the pleasure of my teeth biting, or my dick ramming as I slammed harder and harder into her. She covered her mouth with a free hand. "Want me to slow down?"

She shook her head. "Good. I wouldn't have even if you asked," I said with a grunt, pushing harder now. With each thrust her voice became airless and then finally there was another lapse of tension as her legs shook. She let out a deafening roar of deep, demonic growls but I wasn't going to give up this easily. I'd make sure she knew who she was haunting. "This isn't over."

She covered her mouth and stared at me with those lifeless eyes. I kissed her softly and laid there for a moment, still a part of her. I felt a giggle rise up out of her and began hitting her cunt harder as the giggle turned from laughs into airless exasperation once more. She wrapped her legs around me and I kissed her again, feeling her come close to me in that moment. I could feel myself getting closer now, not realizing I was going to end this pretty quickly if I didn't control myself. Her nails dug into me and her snake-tongue seemed so long as it twisted around mine. I savored every sweet taste I could from her and went harder as I felt her legs start to lose their grip, and then finally I let myself go.

She gripped the pillow and shoved her face into it as another deep boom echoed from her. The lamp next to me erupted in light and then burst. I felt her fill up as she lay in the dark breathing heavily. I almost fell on her and her fingers lightly traced against me as I felt her tense up around me. "Phew," I said as I laid there on top of her. "That was—"

"Good," she hissed.

"I'm glad you agree."

I rolled over to try and turn on my lamp but it was broken. Her hand went to my shoulder and with all the horror encompassed in this one thing, I could easily tell what she was asking. I nodded and put my arms around her and we laid in the darkness. I felt her fingers gently run across my face. "I'm not even tired," I said before I passed out.

When I woke up, she was gone. It really had all been a dream, I figured. I don't know how else to explain how it all happened. It all went on a track like a dream. But when I woke up the next day and decided to go to the bathroom, I could see the black ooze on the handle of my bedroom door. I stared at it for a moment. I pinched my arm wondering if I was still dreaming, but I didn't wake up. I looked at the marks on the door and smiled. What had I actually slept with?