The Haigh Loft: Pilot

Story Info
Four roommates bet on who can fuck strangers in a bar.
3.6k words
4.62
7.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveMusset
EveMusset
169 Followers

I

Cath set down her beer and surveyed the bar's crowded tables with an appraising eye.

"Four o'clock," she said. "Sandy hair, undercut, torn jeans."

"No fair," said Sam quickly. "Undercuts are too easy."

"Not anymore," said Cath. "All the straight girls have them now." She heaved up off her chair, almost tipping over the table as she pushed on it to raise herself to her full height. Heads turned, understandably: at six foot one, with her fiery red mane of curls, Cath stood out in any crowd.

Sam and Naomi clutched at the half-full bottles to make sure they didn't fall. "Ten bucks she turns you down," Sam said briefly, a smile pulling wide her lips.

"Make it twenty," said Cath, sidling out around Sam's and Jayda's chairs, "and I'll share her."

Sam hooted derisively, but nodded. Jayda gasped, and even Naomi looked faintly scandalized. Cath strode off toward her quarry, her leather jacket accentuating her shoulders and her tight jeans showing off her long, incredible legs.

Naomi looked at Sam. "Where does she get the confidence?"

Sam was watching Cath's approach with narrowed eyes. She raised her beer to her red mouth.

"She's not the only one," she said challengingly. "Give me a target."

Naomi blinked, but Jayda said breathlessly,

"In the back corner. In the..." she fluttered her hands helplessly, unsure of the word.

"In the hijab," said Sam slowly, smiling.

"Yes!" Jayda bounced in her seat with glee, her prominent bosoms jiggling merrily. She shared a conspiratorial glance with Naomi, who returned the look doubtfully.

Sam considered for a long moment, then her smile flashed again. "Deal," she said. "Twenty."

Jayda nodded, gulping. Sam rose with much more delicacy than Cath had, and made her way to the back corner, her small, dainty figure and severe black haircut attracting much less attention.

Jayda leaned over to Naomi, her bosoms almost upsetting the bottles again.

"She can't win this one," she said happily. "I had a lab partner who wore one of those. She never even touched herself!"

Naomi shook her head. "You never know," she said. "When Sam wants something, she usually gets it."

Jayda's face fell.

"Oh my gosh, that's true," she said.

"It was her idea that we all move in together," said Naomi placidly. "Cath didn't want to, said she could afford her own place. You didn't want to, you were going to marry Tyler."

"Ugh, don't remind me," said Jayda, wrinkling her nose.

"I didn't want to, I thought you'd all distract me from my work. And I was right. But Sam made it happen anyway."

Jayda watched Sam disconsolately.

"She's been talking to her for a while," she said. "I did think I was going to win one for once. I never win one, and it's not fair. Sam and Cath have jobs."

"I have a job too," said Naomi mildly.

"I know, but it's different," said Jayda with no hint of offense. "You never have any money either."

Naomi looked as though she would have liked to dispute this, but shrugged her plump shoulders.

"It takes a while to build a readership," she admitted.

Jayda gasped, and clutched at Naomi, upsetting several bottles for good at last.

"Sam's crawling under the table!" she cried in despair.

Naomi nodded. "And Cath's heading to the bathroom with the undercut."

"So I pay Sam, and Sam pays Cath," sighed Jayda, attempting to mop up the beer with a napkin totally inadequate to the job.

"What if I bet you?" said Naomi. "Then if you win, at least it's my twenty in Cath's hands instead of yours."

Jayda stared at her uncomprehending for a long moment. Then her face crumpled.

"I would probably lose," she said.

"Not if I pick the right girl," said Naomi, already scanning the crowd.

"But I don't know how. I was only with Tyler before I moved in with all of you, and he asked me."

"You won't need to do anything," said Naomi, with a glance at Jayda's cherubic face, hourglass figure, and pale blonde hair. "There. Girl with the book in the oversized sweater."

Jayda looked, and bit her lip uncertainly.

"She is cute," she admitted.

"Go up to her, tell her you couldn't take your eyes off her, and see what happens."

Jayda looked for Cath and Sam. The former had disappeared into the women's room, and the latter was visible only as two shoe soles peeping out from the darkness underneath a table, its hijabi occupant's eyes wide and her face flushed.

"And you'll give me twenty dollars?"

"After one of you gives the other an orgasm. That's the deal."

"That's the deal," Jayda whispered. Staring at the girl in the oversized sweater, she groped for an unspilled bottle, took a long swig from it, and set it down. "Okay," she said at last, looking at Naomi, who smiled at her encouragingly.

Jayda stood, steadied herself on the table, then moved numbly toward the girl in the oversized sweater, walking as though she were still unused to the high heels she wore every night. Naomi sat back in her chair and nursed her beer with a faint smile. A plump black girl with a puffy cloud of natural hair, she was used to being ignored in neighborhoods like this.

A shadow passed between her and the light from the bar, then paused.

"You here alone?" said a soft, deep voice. Naomi looked up.

II

Cath and the girl with the undercut had begun kissing as soon as the door swung closed behind them, Cath's hands gripping her ass and pulling her up to her height.

After a moment, the kiss broke.

"What's your name?" asked Cath with a crooked smile.

"Lilly."

"I'm Cath. Nice to meet you." Their mouths met again, wet and groping. Hands all over each other. Soon Lilly had pushed Cath's leather jacket off in her eagerness to clutch her torso tight to her. But the height difference was getting in the way.

Suddenly Cath swung Lilly around and lifted her up bodily, setting her ass down on the bathroom sink. Their heads were at the same height. Lilly smiled and leaned in for more kissing, while her hands went for the button on Cath's tight jeans.

The jeans were not coming loose. Cath was impatient, and pulled her shirt up, letting her large white teardrop-shaped breasts bounce free. Lilly's mouth went to them hungrily, and Cath could work off her jeans at her own rate.

Under the table, Sam's world was darkness and wet, squeezed in between her prey's legs and buried beneath her modest floor-length skirt. But she remained as controlled as ever, doling out brief sentences between sustained bouts of feasting on the gloriously juicy peach between those legs.

"Don't moan too loud, Amani," she cautioned. "Mmm, so delicious.... Raise up a little... good girl. Oh, you like being called a good girl.... I can tell because... it's extra... yummy...."

A hand came down on her head. Sam paused, her face coated in wet.

"Keep going?" she interrogated. No reply was forthcoming. Over the table, Amina's face was bright red, and anyone looking at her might assume she was weeping. The hand pressed down insistently on Sam's head.

"Keep going," smiled Sam, and dove back in.

The girl in the oversized sweater peered up at Jayda, her pale cheeks developing a sudden red rash.

"Y-you -- you what?" she stammered.

Jayda shifted uncomfortably, and threw a hasty glance back at Naomi, but someone was standing in the way now. She couldn't see her.

"I couldn't take my eyes off you," she repeated lamely.

The girl turned an even brighter red and closed her book suddenly.

"Oh!"

Jayda nodded.

"Do you wanna...." she sought for words.

"Here, sit down!" The girl pushed her backpack off the chair next to her, and scooted over to it, making room. Jayda sat, still feeling ill at ease. The girl cast a shrewd glance at her through large round glasses.

"What's your name?" she said bluntly. "I'm Marissa." And she held out a lean, capable hand to shake.

"Jayda," came the grateful reply, and a timid, but very smooth and soft hand slipped in.

"And what do you do?" Marissa's elbow was on the table, the other arm slung over the back of her chair, her full attention on Jayda, as though this was a rare opportunity to examine something unusual.

"Do?" Jayda's hands went up helplessly. "I guess I'm, well I guess you could say I'm in between jobs at the moment."

Marissa nodded shortly. "But you make money?" she suggested. Jayda looked at her innocently.

"Well, I did apply to be a Lyft driver," she said wistfully. "But then my fiancé took the car."

Marissa settled her glasses on her face. "So he controls you?"

"No. Well, he did. But we broke up. When I moved in with -- gosh, it's kind of hard to explain."

"Go ahead. Take it a step at a time." Marissa's tone was not patient, but Jayda only noticed the words.

"You see, we met in high school. Me and -- Tyler. But then I went to college. He didn't want me to. He said it would be bad for me. Maybe it was. But I made friends there. And then when we graduated, he wanted to get married, and I thought we would, but my friends wanted to get a place together. And so we did. And so we stopped being engaged. Because he found out."

Marissa looked keen. "Found out? Found out what?"

"He found out that we have...." Jayda's hands twisted each other underneath her bosoms. "...fun together."

"Isn't that what all friends do?"

"Is it? Oh, but I don't mean just fun. I mean...." Jayda's face fell with the despair at ever being able to explain. Suddenly she remembered a gesture Sam often made. A V sign, and a tongue wiggling between the fingers. So she made it. Marissa's eyebrows went up.

"Oh," she said, in a much less abrupt voice.

"Anyway," said Jayda with relief, the difficult part having been explained, "that's why I'm here. I thought you...."

"You wanted to have sex with me?"

Jayda nodded, pleased to be so easily understood.

Marissa looked around uneasily. "I'm meeting friends later," she said. "I don't really have time...."

"Oh, it won't take long. I'm very good," said Jayda happily, her hand falling on Marissa's knee. Marissa's eyebrows went up, and her cheeks, which had paled during the interrogation, splotched with red again.

Cath stood at her full height, her jeans around her ankles, her t-shirt pushed up above her breasts, her jacket dangling from one arm, as Lilly, still fully clothed, knelt on the ground of the bathroom with her face buried in Cath's red-furred pussy, licking and making noises in the back of her throat.

"Oh God yeah," Cath heaved huskily, one hand propped up against the wall, the other caressing Lilly's forehead. "God, that's good."

"Mnum-mum-num," came Lilly's response, with Cath's wetness providing accompaniment.

"That's right, you're a good little pussy-licker, aren't you. Slurp those juices down. You love them. You can't get enough of them."

Lilly's rear end rose up from where it had been resting on her feet and waggled with pleasure at the dirty talk. Cath saw, and obliged with more.

"You dirty little cunt-muncher," she hissed. "You filthy slut, you can't wait to sniff the panties of every hot girl you see, can you? You just want to put your tongue out and have every pussy in this bar come and sit on it, don't you? Don't you? I can tell. I know a good little pussy slut when I see one."

The noises in Lilly's throat had turned into a whine, and she attacked Cath's pussy with so much vigor that Cath was forced into silence just to catch her breath and focus on the orgasm bubbling up from her buckling knees.

Her face buried in her hands, Amani shook, and then shook again, as Sam's unerring tongue and fingers found their target with almost ruthless efficiency. Finally, trembling, panting and almost sobbing, she managed to reach a hand below the table to push away the head between her legs. Obediently, Sam backed out. She stood up next to Amani, her face glistening, her hair untidy, and her red lipstick entirely worn away.

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

"No no no no no," came the trembling response as Amani fought to catch her breath. "Thank you. It has been... so long...."

"If you ever want more," said Sam, in businesslike tones, taking a small slip of stiff paper from her blazer pocket, "here's my card."

Amani looked at the card.

Goddess Samui

Camming • Fetish • Domination

goddesssam.com

A hand patted her shoulder, and Sam was gone. Not back toward the table; she had seen Cath head for the bathroom, and intended to cash in on the raised stakes.

Marissa sat very still, her eyes shut tight behind their glasses.

"It's okay," said Jayda softly. "It's better if you relax."

"We are in public in a crowded bar," whispered Marissa, "and your finger is in my vagina. I cannot possibly relax."

"It's under the table. And your sweater is covering it. No one's paying any attention." Jayda looked around blithely as though to prove her point, but Marissa shook her head tightly.

"I didn't say stop," she admitted gruffly.

Jayda smiled and continued to work her finger against the rough patch on the vaginal ceiling she knew to be the G-spot. If Marissa would open up just a little she could squeeze in another finger to double-tap it, but this would do.

"Tell me," said Marissa abruptly. "About your friends."

"Oh! Well, there's Cath. She's tall and, and bossy I guess, but she's very nice once you get to know her. And Sam is short, but she always gets her way. And Naomi... Naomi's so sweet."

"No," grunted Marissa. "I mean when you... you know... have fun."

"Oh! Well, it depends. Cath loves it when we eat her out. Sam mostly loves to take a strap-on. And give a strap-on. She loves it all, I guess. And Naomi, hmm, how do I describe Naomi?"

Marissa was silent, her eyes squeezed tight, and her lips compressed, but she trembled.

Cath was kneeling before the sink now, her face in Lilly's pussy as she sat on the sink, and Lilly's head bent back to eat Sam's pussy, as Sam stood on the sink with her legs straddling Lilly, propping her arms against the walls of the alcove in which the sink was embedded.

No words had needed to be exchanged between Sam and Cath: Lilly's eyes had lit up hungrily when Sam entered, and the rest was simple logistics. But now the door opened again. Cath would not have looked up from enjoying Lilly's extensive juices, except she heard Naomi speak her name.

"Hmmmmhh?" She blinked, juices dripping from her chin.

Naomi looked at her calmly from the door. "I just wanted to see if you'd bet me twenty to do it."

"Yeah, yeah, okay." Cath dove back in, lost in post-orgasmic ecstasy. The door swung back shut.

"It's occupied," said Naomi serenely. "But there's a back alley."

III

Naomi stiffened against the cool brick of the building as the close-shaved head withdrew briefly for air.

"You're amazing," said the soft, deep voice.

"Why, thank you," said Naomi with a tender smile. "You're pretty great yourself."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," chuckled the butch, and her lips fastened once more onto Naomi, who mewled happily in response.

"God," said the butch after half an hour. "I could drink you forever. You're not tired?"

"You're so sweet. I love it. But if you need to take a break...."

"Not me," she grinned, and dipped back between Naomi's soft, dark legs.

After more than an hour, the butch finally sat back, panting.

"God damn, girl," she said. "I've never seen anyone come so much and still stay standing."

"Guess it's a gift," said Naomi with an easy shrug. "Let me return the favor?"

"I don't usually -- "

"Aw, it's only fair."

The butch grinned again, teeth white in the moonlight.

"I guess so. Let me make you comfortable, at least." She stripped off her expensive suit, doubling it up so that Naomi wouldn't have to kneel on asphalt.

"Oh, your poor knees!" cried Naomi, once she was between her legs and could see the scrapes and tiny pebbles clinging to the butch's sturdy legs.

"You're worth it, baby," was all the butch said, and Naomi began kissing her way up the unshaven legs. Her tongue lapped as softly as a kitten's, but she knew exactly where and when to use it.

"God damn," wheezed the butch. "Fuck. I haven't come from anything but a Hitachi in years. But you -- "

"Shhh," murmured Naomi. "Just let me make you feel good."

The butch leaned her head back against the cool brick. The soft girl between her legs, and the taste of her nectar still on her lips, breathing in her scent with every ragged breath of her nostrils.... It was almost a point of pride that she wracked her conquests with orgasms but none of them ever made her come. But this soft, placid girl, who seemed so innocent but had understood exactly her intentions from the beginning, had reciprocated them equally exactly, had led her out into the filthy alley instead of being chauffeured back to her expensive suite, had exhausted a tongue that the butch had, with some excuse, come to think inexhaustible, and was now making her feel things in her loins that she had thought she was long past the point of feeling....

"Oh Christ," said the butch abruptly. "Oh God. It's coming. Don't...."

Her thighs shook, her buttocks clenched, and she felt the brick scrape against her shoulder blades as she buried her fingers in Naomi's fluffy cloud of hair, all the way to her scalp, as a sparkling stream jetted from her and splashed against the girl's open mouth.

That mouth was back to her mons immediately, and the butch had to wave her away.

"No, no. I can't. That's enough. I can't."

Naomi licked her lips.

"You taste so good," she pronounced.

The butch trembled against the wall until her heart rate began to slow, and she smiled.

"Not half as good as you, honey. Now let's get you back in to your friends, hmm?"

IV

The loft was silent as they stumbled in, first Cath, then Sam, then Jayda, and finally Naomi bringing up the placid rear, having collected the missing shoes and dropped earrings the others had lost on the way up.

Cath flung herself onto the couch, face down.

"I'm sleeping here," she announced.

Sam sat in the corner of the sectional, next to Cath's head, and began playing with her hair.

"Stop it," muttered Cath. "I'm sleeping."

Jayda collapsed next to Sam.

"I can't believe it," she said. "I did it."

"You told us," said Sam peevishly. "You won't stop telling us."

Naomi placed her collection on the coffee table, then turned to Cath.

"You owe me twenty, Cath."

Cath raised her head, glaring suspiciously.

"Oh yeah? Who did you fuck?"

Naomi stared at her.

"Didn't you see us come back into the bar?"

Cath shook her head.

"We were all pretty drunk, Mimi," said Sam.

"Pussy drunk," giggled Jayda.

"All you did was finger," said Sam dismissively.

"It counts!"

"Who did you fuck?" repeated Cath.

"Why... I didn't get her name. She was tall, with a shaved head, wearing a men's suit."

"Uh huh."

"It doesn't count if we don't see you do it, Mimi," said Sam patiently.

"Yes it does!" Naomi collapsed to the floor on the opposite side of the coffee table. Tears threatened in her eyes. "You're saying I'm a li -- liar?"

"No, no, baby," said Cath soothingly. "We just didn't see her, that's all."

Naomi looked at Jayda.

"You believe me, don't you, Jayda?"

Jayda nodded. "Of course. But you know, Cath pointed out Lilly, and I pointed out Amani to Sam, and you pointed out Marissa to me. But nobody pointed out your tall bald suit."

"She started talking to me after you all left. We talked all while you were fucking -- wait." She began to pat her dress madly. "She gave me her phone to put my number in."

"And you gave a stranger who hit on you at a bar your real number?" Sam stared at her aghast.

Naomi looked at her wide-eyed.

"Why not? Didn't you all get the numbers of the girls you were with?"

EveMusset
EveMusset
169 Followers
12