The Haircut Ch. 03

Story Info
Vickie and Will are more exhibitionistic.
8.7k words
4.73
8.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

This is the third chapter of The Haircut. This continues the story started in the first two chapters. This will be much easier to follow if you've already read the first two chapters.

This story is a work of fiction. The story mentions or implies some real places and institutions. They are used fictitiously here. To the author's knowledge, no real person affiliated with any of those places or institutions has done anything akin to what is described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

Vickie, Molly, and I flew to Hawaii the day after Vickie and I got married. Molly's older sister Lucinda owned a sailboat and ran a business giving people sailing tours of the islands. As a wedding present, Molly had persuaded Lucinda to take us on a multi-day cruise around the islands. Molly was going to start working on Lucinda's boat, so she was coming too. Lucinda promised we could be nude for the entire cruise.

We reached the marina where Lucinda had docked the boat around mid-day. Lucinda led us below to our cabin, which was small but appeared comfortable. "Stow your things here," Lucinda said. "We need to stay covered until we're out of the basin. This marina's not the most open-minded place in the islands. If you want to strip off and just wrap a towel around yourself before you on deck."

Vickie and I went on deck wearing only towels. Molly, still in a tee shirt and shorts, cast off the lines and jumped aboard. Lucinda carefully motored around some huge yachts. Out of the basin, Lucinda announced "clothing may now be dispensed with. On the open water, no one really cares if you're not wearing anything." Vickie and I took off our towels. Molly pulled off her shirt and dropped her shorts. She hadn't bothered with underwear that day.

Lucinda hoisted a sail, then said, "Molly, take the wheel for a moment. Just keep us pointed out to sea." Once Molly took the wheel, Lucinda doffed her shirt and shorts. She had a nice allover tan.

Lucinda was, Molly had said, eight years older than her. They also had a brother who was ten years older than Lucinda. Lucinda was taller than Molly and very slender. She wasn't unattractive, but she wasn't as beautiful as Molly or Vickie. To me, Lucinda had a weathered look that I attributed to a lot of time on saltwater in small boats.

As Lucinda re-took the wheel, she said, "you don't have to get dressed again until the cruise is over. If you want a unique experience, I suggest fucking in the bow while we're underway. Don't worry about me seeing you. You won't be the first people I've seen fuck on deck and, I hope, you won't be the last." Vickie and I smiled at each other.

We anchored off Molokai that evening. Vickie and I skinny dipped while Lucinda and Molly fixed dinner. The food was simple, but very good. Our offer to help clean up had been emphatically declined, so Vickie and I drank some wine while Lucinda and Molly cleaned up. Once finished with that, the nude Havika sisters joined us on deck. The boat gently rocked in the waves. The boat showed only the minimum lighting required. However, there was enough moonlight so we could see each other.

It took effort, but Vickie got Lucinda to tell us about herself. That was impressive. Lucinda had a degree in naval architecture and marine engineering. She had crewed on several ocean races and had soloed from Australia to Hawai'i. She and another woman had sailed literally around the world. She had certificates from the Coast Guard authorizing her to captain large boats carrying paying passengers. I wondered whether she had a boyfriend, or girlfriend. That must have been a question she was asked a lot because she addressed it without us asking.

"You're wondering whether I have a partner," Lucinda said. "I'm basically hetero, although my partner on the round-the-world trip and I did pleasure each other. There was no one else on board to do it so we had to pleasure each other. I live on board. If I want time on land, I sail to the big island and stay with our parents. Add in that I don't like to wear clothes or have clothed people around me, and you get a lifestyle not many guys want. It sounds great but, when the reality sinks in, they usually leave the next time we make port. A vibrator is a lot less hassle." That struck me as sad.

Vickie and I relaxed as we sailed between Lanai and Maui and around the Big Island. As we headed back west, Lucinda took a close haul tack and suggested that would be our best opportunity to fuck in the bow. It was something we had to try. Having previously only had sex on stationary objects, the sensation of making love while we were moving was interesting. Doing it with wind and spray coming over the bow was certainly unique. Our first coupling was in traditional missionary position, which meant that my body shielded Vickie from much of the wind and water. A little bit later, we asked Lucinda to take a close haul tack again so that Vickie could be on top. Vickie enjoyed that.

The highlight of our trip came along the north coast of Molokai. Fairly early one day, Lucinda anchored off a vacant beach. "Molly tells me the three of you know each other intimately," Lucinda said. "I need to get some fuel. This beach doesn't get many people. Why don't you three take the inflatable to the beach. I'll go for fuel. You can have fun with each other. I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours."

That sounded pleasant, and the beach looked inviting. We loaded food, drink, sunscreen, and ourselves into the inflatable. We did not take any clothes or even any towels. Once Lucinda sailed off, we'd be unable to cover up, which was what we wanted. Watching her sail away, knowing we'd be exposed to anyone we encountered, was a great feeling. Before Lucinda was out of sight, Vickie, Molly, and I were hugging, kissing, and fondling each other.

We heard voices before we got too far. Separating, we saw three women coming out of the trees onto the beach. They like they were in their early twenties. Two of the girls wore shorts and bikini tops, the third appeared to have shorts on over a one-piece swimsuit. They were all carrying towels and two of the girls carried a cooler between them. The three of us stood facing them as they walked closer to the water. We could see they were looking at us.

The girls put down their cooler and started spreading out towels about ten feet from us. I said to Vickie and Molly, "we probably ought to give them some space." I walked over to our cooler and picked it up.

A blonde in shorts and a bikini top said, "You were here first. Don't let us make you move."

I looked at Vickie, who nodded. I put the cooler down. "Thank you," Vickie said to the blonde.

"Uh, why don't you have any clothes on?" the blonde asked.

"We are on a sailboat," Molly replied. "We left our clothes on the boat while we came to the beach. The captain took the boat down the coast to run an errand and left us here naked."

"That's not nice," the blonde replied.

"No," Vickie said. "We wanted it that way."

"Really?" the brunette in the one-piece replied.

"Yes," Molly said. "We thought it would be fun to be naked with no ability to cover up."

"Is it?" asked the blonde who had spoken to us first.

"So far it has been," Vickie said. Molly and I nodded agreement.

"Why do you like being naked?" asked the brunette wearing a bikini.

"The breeze, the sun, and the water all feel better on bare skin," Vickie said.

"And it's kind of sexy that anyone can see every bit of us," Molly added.

"Well, you're welcome to sit with us if you like," the brunette in the one-piece said. I looked at Vickie and Molly. They both nodded, so I picked up the cooler and the three of us walked to join their group. The blonde in the bikini top was Sherry. The brunette in the one-piece was Denise. The other brunette was Megan.

As we sat down, Megan asked, "Would you like beers?"

"Thanks," I replied, "we brought our own drinks."

The girls took off their shorts and sat down facing us in their swimsuits. We started a typical conversation among people you've just met. Sherry, Denise, and Megan had all gone to college together in the Midwest. They had graduated that spring and their trip to Hawai'i was a celebration. Also, the three friends were taking jobs or, in Denise's case going to graduate school, in different cities.

Denise finally asked the obvious question: how had we started going nude in public? Vickie and Molly each recounted how they were raised as nudists. I admitted I had been a textile until I met Vickie at the Head and Body Salon. When I described how we met, Sherry exclaimed, "No! There is NOT a salon where men and women take their pants off and get their public hair cut in full view of each other!"

"There is," Molly said.

"You've gone there too?" Sherry questioned.

"Several times," Molly answered. "It is a lot of fun."

"Yes," Denise said, "with the right people that would be pretty hot." Sherry seemed surprised at her friend.

Megan had been looking at me. "I can understand how you hooked up," she said. "Vickie has a gorgeous body and Will's dick looks wonderful." She realized what she'd said and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said quickly.

"No apology necessary, I said, "Vickie does have an incredible body."

"And Will has a marvelous penis," Vickie added. "Will," she said, "get up and stand in front of Megan so she can get a closer look at you." I stood and took a few steps towards Megan. Sitting as she was, her head was level with my dick, just a few inches away.

"You don't mind me looking at you?" Megan asked.

"Of course not," I said, "It's flattering when a woman wants to see my dick."

I stood, looking down at Megan's firm handful-sized breasts inside her bikini top while she stared at my dick. "Megan, feel free to touch him," Vickie said. Megan looked up at me. I gave a slight nod of my head. Megan reached out and ran a finger along the top of my shaft from the base to my head. When I didn't react, she wrapped her left hand around my shaft and ran her right index finger lightly over my head. That felt very nice.

Megan let go of me after I'd stiffened a little. She looked up at me again and said, "thank you." I went back and sat between Vickie and Molly.

Once I was seated, Molly reached out and wrapped her hand around my partial erection. "I like what you did here, Megan," she said. As Molly began stroking up and down my dick, Vickie leaned over, kissed me, and cupped my balls in her left hand. I reached and took one of Vickie's nipples between the fingers of one hand and one of Molly's nipples in my other hand and began rubbing. When Vickie broke our kiss, Molly leaned forward and kissed me. When the girls' nipples had hardened, I moved my hands between each of their legs and began fingering them.

Molly, Vickie, and I were getting aroused. Vickie turned her head towards the other three women. "In truth," Vickie told the girls, "We came ashore to make love on the beach. Do the three of you mind if we, uh, do that?"

"The three of you together?" Sherry asked.

We all three nodded. "Cool!" Denise exclaimed.

"Uh, well, yeah, sure," Sherry said. "Go ahead and do whatever you want to." Her tone suggested that she didn't believe we'd really have sex with others around. I wasn't sure either. Vickie and I had made love in the bow of the sailboat with Molly and Lucinda watching, but that was different. Molly, Vickie, and I had never done anything together with strangers watching.

There is a first time for everything. I was soon on my back on the sand. Molly was on her haunches above my face with a leg on either side of my head. Vickie had lowered herself onto my dick. Vickie rode me while I sucked Molly's clit and licked inside her cunt. A threesome with Vickie and Molly, the two most desirable women I'd ever met, was exquisite any time. Being on a beach in the middle of the day made it even better. What surprised me was the additional thrill that came from having three women we'd just met sitting a couple of feet away watching us.

My sense was that Molly and Vickie were enjoying the audience too. While I couldn't hear much with Molly's legs on either side of my head, she was rubbing herself into my face aggressively. Vickie was always enthusiastic on top, but she seemed even more energized than usual that day.

Molly came quickly and squirted on my face. Of course, I'm happy to have Molly's fluids on me any time. I guess Molly's orgasm inspired Vickie because she started riding me faster and clamped down harder on my dick, which intensified the sensation for us both. I felt myself getting close to coming much sooner than I wished. Vickie was bucking as I started shooting in her. Even with Molly's legs covering my ears, I heard Vickie's loud, final "OOOHH!" I'd had a good orgasm. More importantly, I think Vickie and Molly had good orgasms. Making them happy is what it's all about.

Molly got off my face and Vickie, with me still inside her, leaned down and kissed me. "Your face is sticky!" she said.

"Uh, I think that was me," Molly said. "Sorry."

"No problem," Vickie replied.

I finally looked over at Sherry, Denise, and Megan. They were wide-eyed. Megan had a hand in her bikini bottoms. As Vickie got off me, Sherry asked, "Do you guys do that a lot?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Fuck in front of complete strangers," Sherry said.

"No," Vickie said airily, "this was our first time."

"I enjoyed it, though," Molly said. "Knowing you were there was really hot." Molly was right: it was hot knowing people were watching us. It also seemed romantic, to me at least, that Vickie, Molly, and I were demonstrating our love for each other in the most emphatic way possible.

We finally got up, went into the water, and cleaned off some. While we were doing that, Vickie said softly, "doing it with people watching was a real kick. Am I perverted?"

"If you are, so am I," Molly replied. "Will," she asked, "did you enjoy having an audience?"

"Sex with you two is the greatest thing under any circumstances," I said, "but it was great having people watch."

"We're going to have to do that again," Vickie said.

When we came back on the beach, Denise pulled a foam rubber football out of her bag. The six of us tossed that around for a while. We ate and drank a bit more. After that, we explored a little: Sherry, Denise, and Megan in their swimsuits while Molly, Vickie, and I were nude.

Walking around got us hot enough that all six of us got into the water up to our chests. After a few minutes, Vickie and Molly came close to me. "Molly hasn't had you inside her in a few days," Vickie said. I was always impressed by my wife's willingness to share me with our best friend. Molly stepped directly in front of me. Under the water, she started stroking me. I put a hand between her legs and fingered her.

Molly and I played with each other for several minutes, with an occasional helping hand from Vickie. Then, Molly said, "I think you're ready. I know I am. Lift me up." I put both hands on Molly's bare ass as she put her arms around my neck. I lifted her up and held her tightly to me. Molly wrapped her legs around me and slid down my body until, with only a couple misses, my dick went inside her. With Molly pulling against my neck and me lifting her ass, we got a very satisfactory motion going.

I was so engrossed with Molly that I didn't notice that Sherry, Denise, and Megan had circled around us. I also failed to notice Lucinda's boat coming back. Molly and I kept at it for a while. I had never made love in the ocean before. It was a good experience which my wonderful partner made great. After coming hard in Vickie a couple of hours earlier, I didn't expect to shoot much inside Molly, but I did. While I was doing that, Molly squeezed me even tighter with her legs and emitted a long "OOOOH GOD THIS FEELS GREEEEAAAAAT!" I came so hard, I needed Vickie to help keep me from collapsing into the water with Molly.

Standing on the bow of the boat a few yards from us, Lucinda said loudly, "I hear the sound of my little sister having an O." Molly looked up at Lucinda and smiled. Then, she turned her head to me. We kissed for what seemed a long time. Vickie hugged and kissed us both. Once Molly and I disengaged, we introduced Sherry, Denise, and Megan to Lucinda. "Are you enjoying the antics of my little sister and her friends?" Lucinda asked the girls.

"They've been an eye-opener," Sherry replied.

Vickie, Molly, and I took our gear back to the boat. Lucinda suggested we invite Sherry, Denise, and Megan aboard, so I took the inflatable back to the beach and asked the girls if they wanted to join us for a while. They accepted so I took them out to the boat.

Once everyone was on board and the inflatable was tied off, Lucinda told Sherry, Denise, and Megan "I don't allow swimsuits to be worn on board." Lucinda clapped her hands and added, "come on girls. Let's get down to bare skin."

The three girls looked at each other, seemingly uncertain whether Lucinda was serious. After a few moments of silence, Denise smiled and pulled the straps of her one piece off her shoulders. She pushed the suit down her body, let it drop to her feet, and stepped out of it. Like most women, Denise looked much better naked than clothed. Sherry and Megan looked at Denise as if asking why she had undressed. "What the hell," Denise said, "we're on vacation. We'll never see these people again and it does feel better being naked."

Sherry and Megan looked at each other. After a few more moments, Megan began taking her top off. As I had suspected, Megan's bikini concealed a very attractive body. That left Sherry in her bikini, surrounded by five nude women and a nude man. Sherry looked at the rest of us. She said, "well shit," took a deep breath, and took her bikini off.

"Girls," Lucinda said, "those were nice suits you had on, but all three of you look better naked. Now, can I offer anyone a drink?" The girls all asked for beers which I brought out of the refrigerator below deck. They took their beers and sat together on one side of the cockpit.

All three girls were sitting with their knees tightly together. That produced a reaction from Lucinda. "Girls," she said, "relax. There's no need to hide your cunts. We know you have them. Besides, the vagina is an attractive part of the female body, isn't it Will?"

"Absolutely!" I replied quickly.

"Will's sex is out there for all of us to see," Lucinda went on. "That isn't hurting him any. Spread your legs. Get some sun down there!" Slowly, Denise, Sherry, and Megan relaxed their legs until they were all at least somewhat exposed.

Past the issue of modesty, Lucinda played her sailor role, regaling the girls with stories of her voyages. Lucinda was a talented storyteller. She got the girls' attention so well that I think they forgot they were naked. At one point, Sherry stood up, turned her back to us, and bent forward to straighten out the cushion on which she was sitting. That motion, of course, exposed her completely to us. Realizing what she'd done, Sherry straightened quickly and turned around, giving us an embarrassed smile.

It was mid-afternoon. At Lucinda's insistence, the three girls skinny dipped along side the boat. Vickie, Molly, and I got in the water with them. All three girls seemed less daunted by the revealing climb up the ladder back into the boat. As we all toweled off on deck, Megan said, "I've got to admit it's a lot nicer swimming naked than with a suit on." Denise and Sherry nodded in agreement. Finally, it got late enough that they had to go. I took the three girls back to the beach in the inflatable. They carried their suits in their hands on the ride back. On the beach, I got a bare hug from each of them before they dressed, gathered their things, and left.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers