The Haircut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

We tried to swim at least three mornings a week. After our workout, the four of us would use the large shower room in the men's locker room. We all liked that better than the small shower cubicles in the women's room. We were in the shower after about our ninth or tenth workout together. Vickie and I were sharing a showerhead, washing each other carefully, and teasing each other some. Vickie looked over my shoulder and softly said, "Will, turn around."

I turned and saw Karen with her back against the tile wall and her legs wrapped around Mark. Karen saw us looking and winked. Mark had his back to us and was busy pumping Karen. As Karen's face began reflecting the pleasure Mark was giving her, Vickie said, "we should try that." I answered by putting my hand between her thighs and rubbing her lips.

We got each other aroused quickly. Vickie stood with her back against a tile wall. I took her ass in my hands and lifted her up. She spread her legs around my hips and used a hand to guy my dick inside of her. Then, she leaned back so much of her weight was against the wall. She crossed her legs over my ass which allowed her to pull me into her. We hadn't been going long when we heard Mark grunt and Karen go, "oh... oh... OH YEEESSSS." Vickie and I didn't let Karen and Mark rush us, but we had to orgasm, clean up, and get dressed before the pool opened to the public.

Vickie and I had nice orgasms. The hot, moist atmosphere of the shower was conducive to sex and, I think, we both derived some thrill from the thought that Karen and Mark were probably watching. Indeed, when I finally pulled out and Vickie put her feet on the floor, Karen and Mark were standing a couple of feet away holding hands. "Isn't the definition of close friends," Karen asked rhetorically, "people who've seen each other come?"

I'd never heard Karen's definition before, but the four of us had become close friends. As our workouts continued, we would sometimes trade shower partners so that I washed Karen and Mark washed Vickie. We didn't swap partners for intercourse, but I became almost as familiar with Karen's body as I was with Vickie's and Mark had touched almost every inch of Vickie at some point. They were a few years younger than us, but Karen and Mark were good people. Vickie and I felt very comfortable with them. It was nice to have someone partially filling the void left by the absence of Molly, Chandra, and Leon.

With a lot of help from Vickie's parents, we had bought a condominium unit a couple of miles from campus. Its biggest attraction, to us, was a large balcony that looked out on woods. Vickie and I had coffee there in the nude almost every morning. Once the weather got nice enough, we often had Karen and Mark over for nude dinners on our balcony.

I hadn't heard anything about playing nude volleyball since the team was in Arizona the previous fall. However, Karen, Mark, Vickie, and I were sitting on our balcony one May evening when Karen asked, "Vickie, is Will any good at volleyball?"

"He's respectable for an ex-football player," Vickie answered.

"Why do you ask?" I asked.

Karen smiled. "Remember last fall in Arizona? Kelly said there we'd never get an opportunity to play in the nude? Well, we're doing it next month. I've talked to girls at all the other schools in the conference. Seven schools are putting together teams, and we've found a gym we can rent cheaply for a weekend in an L.A. burb. We're going to have a nude tournament."

"If this is girls from the other teams, why are you asking about me?" I asked.

"It's not strictly the teams," Karen said. "Girls from each school's team will play, but the teams will also have players who aren't varsity team members. We talked about it and decided it would be boring if it was just girls playing, so one rule we agreed on was that each team must have at least two guys on the floor at all times."

"What are the other rules?" Vickie asked.

"There must be a minimum of three girls on the floor at all times," Karen explained. "We didn't want someone to bring a team of all guys. This way, a team can be, at most, three guys and three girls. The most important rule is that players are only allowed to wear shoes while they're on the floor, and a hairband or something if you want to tie your hair back. If any team has a player on the floor during a point who isn't completely naked, that team is out of the tournament immediately."

"Ok," I said, "but what does my volleyball skill or lack of skill have to do with this?"

"We need men on the team," Karen said. "We've got seven girls from our team who are going to play, but we're having trouble finding guys. We know you don't mind people seeing you naked."

"Who, besides the other players, will see them?" Vickie asked.

Karen smiled again. "There will be spectators," she said. It will be invitation only, but there will be players' boyfriends and girlfriends watching."

"This is sounding like fun," Vickie said. "Do you need any more women to play?"

"No," Karen said, "but we're hoping you will come too in case someone is injured."

"Will I have to wear clothes?" Vickie asked.

"Up to you," Karen replied, knowing Vickie's preference.

"Do you have any guys on your team now?" I asked.

"Mark is playing," Karen replied. "He's not terrible." Mark smiled. "Tracy's boyfriend will play," Karen went on. "He played basketball in high school and seems like an ok athlete. We need, I think, at least four guys. Will you play Will?"

"What women are playing?" I asked.

Karen gave me a knowing smile, thinking, I think, that I'd base my decision to play on whether the good-looking girls from our university team were playing. "Me, of course," she answered. "Hailey, Tracey, Marianne, Lakita, Nan, and Akahana." Karen had just named the seven most attractive women on the University's volleyball team.

"All of those girls are going to play volleyball buck naked with strangers watching?" I asked.

"Yes, and we're all excited about it," Karen replied. "A couple of the California schools are going to have a lot of girls from their teams too. So, Will, are you in?"

I looked at Vickie. Smiling, she said, "I think this is too good an opportunity to pass up."

Buying myself a little time, I asked, "Why didn't you ask Kelly?"

"Oh, she's going to be there," Karen replied. "She and an assistant coach from one of the L.A. schools are going to ref the matches."

"When is the going to happen?" I asked.

"The 17th, 18th, and 19th of June," Karen answered. "The first weekend after graduation. There will be eight teams and we'll play round robin, so each team will play once Friday night, and three matches each on Saturday and Sunday."

"Will, you're stalling," Vickie said. "Karen asked you. Are you going to play or not?"

"Will you go?" I asked Vickie.

"If you do," she answered.

"Please," Karen said.

Vickie had been right. It was too good an opportunity to pass up. Spending a weekend naked with a bunch of naked female college athletes? Playing volleyball nude in front of an audience? When would I ever have the chance to do that again?

"I'll play," I said. Both Karen and Mark seemed pleased.

"Great!" Karen said. "Will, you, Mark, and I are teammates, and we're already in uniform!"

"Hey," Vickie said. "I'm in uniform too." In truth, none of us were in uniform at that moment. When we were playing, we'd have shoes on. Leaving aside that technicality, both Vickie and Karen looked fantastic in uniform.

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers