The Haircut Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
A widower's relationship with his stylist continues, grows.
3.7k words
4.59
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John woke up and immediately had the "Where the hell am I?" reaction before recalling whose bed he was in and why he was there. He felt his cock twitch at the memory of his enjoyable encounter with Susan.

As if on cue, she walked into the bedroom carrying a cup of coffee. She was wearing a silk robe that ended at mid-thigh and clung to her breasts. Her hair was tousled and wild, indicating a woman who had experienced an evening of sexual activity.

"Good morning," she smiled. "Coffee? You seem like the type of man who takes his black?"

He didn't answer, just scooted against the headboard to sit up and accept the cup. He took a sip and sighed.

Susan sat on the edge of the bed, her robe parting to reveal most of her sleek thigh. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like the dead. You wore this old man out... Was I snoring?"

She grinned. "Like a freight train."

"Sorry."

"No, don't be. I enjoyed it. I enjoy having a man share my bed." She patted his upper thigh and his semi-erect cock lurched against the thin sheet.

Her eyes moved from his crotch to his. He looked at her over the rim of the cup as he took another slurp of coffee.

"Well, I'm taking a shower..." Those words hung in the air as she moved to the bathroom, shrugging off her robe which slithered to the floor. He watched her naked form disappear and then heard the hiss as she turned on the shower. She didn't close the door.

John took another sip of coffee while musing to himself that throughout his life he had never been adept at picking up subtle hints. He remembered a time in his 20s when one of his best friends showed up at a bar with the girl he had been dating. After about 15 minutes, his friend had picked up his date's left hand and waved it in front of John's face to get him to notice the engagement ring.

He put the cup on the side table, threw off the sheet and walked toward the bedroom. His cock was hard and bobbed with each step.

John lightly tapped on the shower door. Susan slid it open. "Get in quick before we flood the place."

The walk-in shower wasn't built for double occupancy. Their bodies were immediately together. Susan's hair was wet and slicked back, there were soap suds on her breasts. A soapy hand gripped John's erection and began to stroke it.

"Well, someone is wide awake."

His hand went behind her neck, pulling her to his mouth and they kissed deeply. His other hand found a breast, slipping and sliding over the slick skin, flicking the rock-hard nipple. She moaned into his mouth.

Her free hand pumped some liquid soap into her palm, and she began to move it up and down John's back, rubbing the soap in from his shoulders to his ass. Her index finger slipped into his ass crack and lightly pushed against his ass hole. His hips lurched, and his cock surged in her hand. Susan broke the kiss.

"Sorry. Was that too much? Some men like that."

John paused. "Um, no, it's OK. It felt... good. Just not too much, alright?"

Her finger resumed its light probing as her other hand stroked his soapy cock and ball sack. John felt his knees getting weak.

"Last night was wonderful, John," Susan whispered in his ear as her hands continued to play and tease. "You have a really nice cock and I'd like more of it."

Her hand squeezed his rod hard, then slipped up to the cock knob. Her thumb nail teased the underside and then moved to lightly prod the hole.

"Gaawwwd," he groaned, his hand tightly squeezing her breast. His mouth covered her ear, his tongue lapping it. John could feel her shiver.

Susan reached for the faucet and shut off the shower. She slid open the door and grabbed his hand. Ignoring they were wet and dripping, she led him into the bedroom and then dropped to her hands and knees on the carpet. Her head was down, her legs spread, and her pussy was open and ready.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she hissed.

John dropped to his knees. He grasped his cock at its base and rubbed the head along her slit.

"None of that. Stick that dick where it belongs. Give it to me...now."

John's cock head slipped into the entrance of her wet pussy. His hands grabbed her hips and with a single thrust, his rod entered her, his wet hips slapping against her wet ass.

"Grrrrraahhhhhh", Susan moaned as she ground her ass back against his crotch. "Yeeaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh fuck! Oooooooh! THAT'S IT, LOVER. Pound me."

John's lust over this impromptu coupling rolled back his calendar. He felt much younger, energetic, and virile. A lovely woman nearly two decades younger wanted him. He grasped her hips for leverage and his lower body began to pump back and forth, increasing its tempo as his cock slammed home with each thrust.

"That's it. FUCCCCCCK me hard."

John reached for Susan's still wet mane of hair. He gathered a handful and pulled like it was the reins on a horse, causing her head to raise and her back to arch. "Awwwww, you bad man," she hissed. "Yessssss. Treat me rough."

Taking that cue, John's other hand began to smack her ass cheeks, making them bounce and jiggle even more as his thrusts increased with mounting force.

"Aaww, awww, awwww. Yyyy-eeeessss! FUCCCCKKKK. Your cock ... so GOOOODDD."

Susan reached a hand back to diddle her clit bud as John's cock plowed its depths. They were both reaching the top of the mountain.

John's hands returned to her hips and grabbed them for another deep thrust. He froze and gritted his teeth, groaning as he felt his balls stirring and then the wonderful sensation of release. Feeling the hot jizz exploding deep inside was enough for Susan to orgasm. Her head tossed and her lower body quaked.

"AAAAGNGHHHHHAIIIIEEEEEE. SHIIIITTTTTTTT. I'MMMMM CUMmMMMMING. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!"

Susan collapsed forward on the carpet, John following and then rolling off, his cock pulling from her tunnel with a wet plop and a few last spurts of cum landing on her ass.

"Hooolllleeee shit," he said with a satisfied groan.

Susan rolled to her side. "I love morning sex. But now you've made a mess and I'll have to hop back in the shower. I'm meeting a friend and need to get going. You're welcome to shower after I'm done... I don't think it's safe for both of us to get in there."

She laughed at her joke and got up to enter the bathroom. John laid on the floor, his semi-hard cock laying on his thigh. In less than 24 hours he had experienced two of the best sexual encounters of his life. And he wondered what might happen next.

+++

Over the next few weeks, John and Susan had several dates. They didn't all end up with sex, but when they did it was as satisfying as their first encounter. When he was alone, John often marveled at his good fortune. A widower at his age was enjoying a hot sex life with a lovely, younger woman. It was unsaid, but John and Susan were in like, not love, the pure definition of "friends with benefits."

John's next haircut appointment was a bit awkward -- for him. He wasn't exactly sure how to act. Susan's smile was warmer than usual but other than that, she treated as she always had -- as a customer. That is, until he left.

"Hey," she said quietly after she had run his credit card. "If you can come over to my place Sunday afternoon you can join me at the pool."

John and his wife had never been sun worshipers other than on trips to Hawaii and some cruises, but he figured he couldn't pass up the invitation.

"Uh, sure. A college buddy is in town for business next week and we're playing golf Sunday morning. I could probably get there by four."

Susan made a "mad little girl" face and then smiled. "OK, see you then. Just come to the pool when you get there. Don't get too worn out playing golf."

John winked and grinned. He made a mental note to spend Saturday laying around and to get a good night's sleep.

Sunday after playing golf and having a post-round beer with his friend, John rushed home to shower and change. He dug up some old baggy swim trucks and pulled on a t-shirt. He arrived at Susan's apartment complex at 3:45 and made his way to the pool where he saw Susan in a chaise lounge.

"Hey there, Mr. Golf Pro," she said with a smile. Her hair was piled atop her head, and she had on large sunglasses. She was wearing a bright blue bikini. She motioned to an open lounge to her left and John noticed another woman on the lounge to the left of that one.

"Saved you a spot," Susan said, motioning to the open lounge. "John, meet Naomi. Naomi, John."

Susan's friend had dark brown skin. When she removed her sunglasses, her dark, almond shape eyes and high cheek bones suggested she came from the orient or the Middle East.

"Hello John, so nice to meet you," Naomi said, extending her hand for John to clasp. Her voice held no hint of an accent. "Susan has told me so much about you. She's the kind who will kiss and tell."

Naomi smiled, as did Susan, who threw up her hands in exasperation. "Sure, make it clear that I'm a shameless woman who broadcasts details of her love life."

John was having trouble keeping his eyes off Naomi. She had a slender body that was displaying a skimpy white string bikini that accentuated her skin color. Her breasts didn't appear as big as Susan's, but they were firm. John, a breast man who considered himself accurate at such assessments, guessed she was a C-cup.

The fact that Susan had (apparently) informed Naomi of her love making with him, John felt a surge of pride that this lovely younger woman knew he had bedded her friend.

He turned to Susan, "Well, I'm glad you stopped short of posting a Yelp review." He was pleased they both laughed at his joke.

John peeled off his t-shirt and reclined on the chaise between the two women. "Sunscreen, dear," Susan said, handing him a tube. His legs and arms (just above the elbow) were tanned from golf, but his torso was pale. "We best not stay out much longer; don't want you getting scorched."

Susan reached in a cooler next to her and handed him a beer. The subsequent conversation revealed that Naomi was in her last year of law school. They had met when Naomi made an appointment for her hair, which was brown with blonde highlights. He also mused silently that he wouldn't be pool side between two hot women if not for his haircuts.

After about 45 minutes, Susan suggested they head to her apartment, mentioning something about ordering food. Susan's coverup was an over-sized t-shirt while Naomi wiggled into a short robe that was diaphanous. They each stepped into their sandals, grabbed their towels and bags, and headed for the pool exit. John followed.

"Oh, damn, I forgot the cooler. John, would you head back and grab it?"

Susan and Naomi kept walking and after getting the cooler, he saw them disappear into the hallway that led to Susan's apartment. He started walking, not concerned about catching up. When he got to her door, he walked in and down the short hallway. As he entered the living room, he saw Naomi and Susan in a body-on-body embrace, kissing deeply and passionately. Naomi had Susan pinned against the wall.

John sat the cooler on the floor and Susan opened her eyes. She reached out an arm to beckon him. He was in a daze as he walked to join the two women. Susan's arm went around his neck and pulled him close. Naomi felt his presence and broke the kiss and turned toward him.

"Hi, John," she whispered, her soft lips moving to his. He opened his mouth and their tongues engaged. He felt Susan's lips on his cheek and then moving to his ear, her warm breath raising goose bumps and his heartbeat.

"Hope you don't mind," she breathed. "Naomi and I have been good friends for a couple of months, and we thought you'd enjoy being with us." She paused, nibbled, and licked his neck. "This will be a lotta fun. Promise."

Naomi broke away from John and started to slide down Susan's torso until she was on her knees. She raised the coverup t-shirt and her head disappeared. Susan gasped as a demanding mouth covered her bathing suit's crotch. John and Susan locked lips and he could sense her excitement.

Naomi hooked her fingers in Susan's bikini bottoms and tugged them off her hips and down her long legs. Her hands reached between her legs to cup her butt cheeks and pull them away from the wall. Susan moaned as Naomi's mouth covered her pussy mound.

John brought a hand between them and grasped one her full breasts, kneading it through the coverup and her bikini top. She reciprocated by grabbing his ass.

Susan pulled away from John's mouth, gasping for air. "God, girl, that's it. YESSSSS. Your mouth is so good on my pussy. I've been waiting for this all afternoon. Get me off quick and then we'll play more."

Naomi was too busy to answer. Her lips were smacking against Susan's slick labia, her agile tongue slipping into the hot slit and moving up and down. When the point of her tongue made contact with Susan's clit, her hips lurched in response.

John's mouth was moving over Susan's neck and face, kissing, licking, and nibbling as his hand moved from one breast to the other, grasping at the spongy flesh.

As Naomi's mouth concentrated on the clit and the top of Susan's cleft, her finger slipped between her dewy lips. Once it was wet, she slowly moved it further until it was probing Susan's tight anal opening. Then her other hand moved two fingers to Susan's pussy and slowly inserted before starting to saw in and out.

"FUUUCCCKKK. You sexy little minx. OOHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHH. You're gonna make me CCUUUMMMMMM."

Susan's hips were thrusting in response to the oral and digital stimulations of her most private and sensitive places. John's kisses and his hand taking possession of her breasts added to her arousal.

"AHHHHHH!" Susan hissed through clenched teeth. "It feels so good! You're making me shake all over! OHHHHHH! I can't believe how good it feels! You're driving me wild! OHHHHHH! MMMMMMM! OHHHHHH!"

Susan threw her arms around John's shoulders, pulling him hard against her as she buried her face in the crook of his neck. He felt her body shuddering as it reached the peak of bliss. Naomi's mouth, lips and fingers continued to suck, lick and probe to make certain that Susan's orgasm was memorable.

Susan's babbling squeals were muffled against John's neck as her pleasure peaked, her hips shuddering.

Naomi withdrew from her friend's thighs, pulling her head from under the t-shirt. Her lips were glistening with Susan's secretions. John felt a hand grabbing his cock through his trunks. "It appears you enjoyed the show," she said.

She stood and the three embraced in a group hug. "Let's head to the bedroom."

Naomi led the way down the hall, with John and Susan walking together, his arm around her waist. She leaned her head against his. "You ever had a threesome?" John could only shake his head. Her hand reached down to his crotch and gently rubbed against the swollen protuberance. "I was hoping this would be your first."

In the bedroom, Naomi shed her coverup and bikini in seconds. Susan also got naked. John stood with his eyes taking in the loveliness of two naked women.

"Well?" Naomi had her hands on her hips and a smile on her face. "Are you shy?"

John untied the draw string and pushed his trunks down. Hs cock popped free. He couldn't remember when it had felt harder.

"Woo, now that's a nice hard cock," Naomi cooed. She dropped to her knees, as did Susan. Naomi dropped a blob of spit on the shaft, which Susan quickly began to lick and spread. Naomi's soft tongue started to whirl around the swollen knob. Her hand cupped his balls.

John's hands moved through his partners' hair as their mouths and lips worked on his twitching dick. His hips thrusted toward their mouths, and he groaned deep in his throat.

Naomi gave his cock knob a kiss and then pulled away. "If he's gonna cum, I want it to be inside me. I wanna fuck his cock."

With that, the women stood and led him to Susan's bed. "Lay down," Naomi said. She quickly straddled John's hips, her hand gripping his cock and rubbing the swollen head over her slick labia. "Yeah, babe. I'm so ready for your cock but I wanna edge myself a bit."

Susan was on her knees next to John and leaned over to offer her full breasts to his mouth. His hands cupped her globes, pushing them together so his mouth could move back and forth to kiss and lick her rock-hard nipples. "You are so good at loving my titties."

Naomi's wet pussy lips were squishing against John's cock knob. She finally was ready. She positioned his cock so that it was pushing against her tight rubbery entrance. Susan turned to watch. "Oh, that's so sexy."

Naomi slowly lowered her hips and John's cock slipped inside her slick passage. He shivered at the sensation and Naomi arched her back and mewled her approval. "Baby, your curved cock feels great inside me." Her hips slowly lowered until their middles met and his cock was fully embedded. She ground her hips against his.

Susan kissed John deeply, their tongues dueling. Her fingers trailed over his chest and teased his nipples, which were hard. Her hand then moved down over his stomach, lightly teasing his skin with her manicured nails. She broke the kiss and their eyes met. "Old man," she grinned, "you better hope you have some stamina because that cock of yours is gonna get a workout."

Naomi giggled and started to rock up and down, riding his cock. Her breasts bounced and Susan shifted her attention to her friend. She got on her knees and leaned in to kiss Naomi. Each woman's hands moved to the other's breasts as they fondled those globes while engaged in a deep soul kiss. John groaned at the sight. His hand cupped Susan's ass as he watched the women pleasure each other as Naomi rode his cock.

Susan's mouth slipped lower until she captured Naomi's left nipple in her hot mouth. "Yeah, sweetie, lick my boob," Naomi growled. "John's dick is feeling so good inside me."

The sounds of crotches slapping, of a juicy pussy squishing around a hard cock and Susan's mouth licking and lapping around a firm breast filled the room. John's hips started to thrust upward to meet Naomi's bounces.

"Yeah, that's it, Fuck me back. I love riding like this. FUCK ME."

John was racing up the orgasm hill and felt his ball sack tighten and his cock twitch. This threesome experience -- his first -- with two younger women was beyond anything he had imagined. The threesome porn scenes he had watched were mostly two men and a woman.

His back arched and he met one of Naomi's thrusts. His cock cream exploded deep inside her and after the first spurt, his ass cheeks contracted as more of his cum poured into her tight chasm.

"Ah, you came too soon," she squealed. "I'm so close... so close."

John fell back on the bed, Naomi still grinding her crotch as his last squirts continued. She groaned as her body was on the edge of release.

"Babe, let me help." Susan gently pushed her friend off John, his cock disengaging with a wet plop and his cream leaked out of her slit and over his penis and balls. Naomi fell back on the large bed, her legs splayed in anticipation. John propped himself on his elbows to see the next scene in their tryst.

"Yeah, you sexy bitch, eat my cummy pussy."

Susan clamped her mouth on her friend's mound, her tongue eagerly lapping and slurping. Both women moaned and mewled at the pleasures each was getting. John's cum was leaking from Naomi's pussy, combining with her juices for a tasty cocktail of sexual secretions.

One of Naomi's hands tangled in Susan's thick hair, pulling her face closer to her mound. Her other hand massaged one of her breasts, her fingers plucking that the button-like nipple. Her hips slowly rocked up and down and back and forth as Susan helped pusher closer to her elusive orgasm.

"Gawd, yes, your mouth is SO GOOD on my pussy."

John felt a tingle running up his spine as he witnessed a live version of the female-on-female porn he had become so fond of. Instead of imagining what it looked like, he moved to Naomi's side so he could see Susan's oral pleasuring.

12