The Haircut Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi released Susan's hair and grabbed John's upper arm, gently pulling him closer. "Come and kiss me." Their lips locked, their tongues tangled, and John detected the faint taste of Susan's pussy juices.

Susan's tongue and lips moved to Naomi's engorged clit, and she groaned against John's mouth. Her hips bucked as her orgasm neared. When Susan's teeth gently closed on the hard nub, Naomi reached fulfillment. She broke from the kiss and squealed in delight.

As Naomi's body quivered, Susan gave the climaxing pussy another slurp and then moved up, so she was on Naomi's free side. She opened her mouth and a combination of jizz and pussy juice dripped from her mouth to her friend's lips. Naomi opened her mouth to accept the offering.

Susan then leaned over, placing her hand behind John's neck, and pulling him to her mouth. For the first time, he tasted his own sperm, mixed with a woman's essence. Susan then pushed him to Naomi's mouth and that kiss continued the swap of sexual secretions.

When that kiss ended, John swallowed and licked his lips. "Well, Naomi," Susan said through a grin, "it looks like we're well on our way to corrupt this old man."

12