The Haircut Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John reached under her hips and pulled upward, getting to his knees and keeping his mouth tight against her pulsing pussy. His tongue lapped deep in her tunnel, with side trips back to the top of her mound to push against her clit. Susan's stomach rolled and her crotch quivered as her orgasm peaked but the pleasure of his tongue continued to drive her wild. Her fingers clawed at the sheets and her head tossed from side to side.

"Enough, please ... enough," she gasped. "Please, I need to... GAWWWDDD... I gotta have a break. I'm... enough."

John disengaged his mouth, shiny with her juices, and lowered her to the bed as her legs splayed open. Her lower abdomen flattened with every gasping intake of breath and her breasts heaved as she tried to recover. John stayed on his knees, his cock still bone hard but he felt he had staved off his own orgasm; he had retreated down the mountain but was ready to climb again.

After a minute or so, Susan's nervous system had calmed down and her breathing was back to normal. She opened her eyes and smiled at John. "Gawd, I love having my pussy eaten and climaxing like that," she said. "THAT'S why I prefer older men. The odds are better that they know their way around a cunt. How'd you get so good?"

"Well," he answered, "after my wife passed and I started watching more porn, I found that I was more aroused by lesbian scenes. I started watching more woman on woman videos and I guess I picked up the techniques."

"Hooray for porn," she giggled. "Now come here."

John moved up to lay beside her, kissing her deeply. Her tongue lapped around his face, licking up the moisture left from his cunnilingus. His right hand cupped a breast, molding it and teasing the hard nipple.

She then pushed him on his back. Susan reached down and grabbed his dick. "Good, you're nice and hard. I'm gonna ride you until you cum."

She moved to straddle his hips, her hand holding his rod in position, and then she lowered herself until his swollen knob made contact with her pussy. She wiggled herself until she felt his cock slip into the entrance to her vagina before slowly lowering her body until he had fully entered her and she was sitting on his crotch.

"Ummm, fuck, babe that is soooooo good." John could feel her pussy walls flexing and squeezing his shaft. He reached up and grasped her breasts.

Susan leaned forward and John's face was covered by her thick mane of hair. She kissed him hard and deep and then moved her body, so her breasts were over his face. His mouth covered the tip of her right breast, his lips and tongue lapping at the hard nipple.

John's hands slid down her back until he cupped her ass, his fingers squeezing her cheeks hard and possessively before slapping her butt cheeks. She groaned as his mouth moved back and forth to minister to her hanging breasts.

Susan placed her hands on his chest and pushed herself upright. She then started humping his cock, her hips rising and falling as she fucked. John contented himself with watching as her breasts bounced with the rhythm of her thrusts and she tossed her hair in pleasure.

Her slick pussy walls were gripping and squeezing as she bounced on his joystick. John knew that he was nearing his release point. This tryst with this beautiful, wanton woman was beyond any fantasy he could conjure and the opportunity to cum inside a pussy was creating a sensation in his cock and balls that he had sorely missed.

Susan saw John's eyes were closed and his face was tensed. She could feel that his cock was throbbing inside her pussy.

"Yeah, babe, I know you're there. I want it deep and strong. Fill me with your cum," she cooed.

Her words were his trigger mechanism. He clenched his butt and thrust upward to meet her riding and his cock twitched as the first spurt of jizz fired off. He grunted as he felt his cream spurting as Susan's satisfied moans and whispers spurred him to empty his balls.

She pushed her crotch hard against his, making sure his cock was deep inside her. Leaning back, her finger reached for and rubbed her aroused clit, helping her join him in orgasmic bliss as her pussy milked his cock of every drop.

Susan lifted herself to uncouple and John's cock plopped free and laid across his thigh. A string of his semen dripped free and Susan's mouth moved to lap it up and apply some loving licks to his rod, which quivered in approval.

Kneeling on her knees next to him, one hand stroked his stomach while her other hand pulled her hair away from her face. "Well, this is the most fun I've had in quite a while," she said with a grin.

"Me, too," he answered. He was at a loss for words. He had never imagined that something like this could happen.

"Just so you know, you're my first customer that I've fucked," she said. "I've had a lot of guys who have hinted at wanting a date, but I've been around the block enough to know what their motives were. There was just something different about you. I liked you and liked our conversations."

"Yeah, I'm just an old widower in need of a mercy fuck," he said, propping himself up on his elbows.

That wise crack brought a firm slap to his stomach. "Don't be a prick. I don't mercy fuck. I think I know enough about men to understand who might be good in the sack. I hadn't been laid in awhile and I figured since you're single now that I'd have my way with you."

"Really now? Well, I hope I passed the audition," he said. "Seriously, Susan. The first appointment I had with you I was seriously attracted to you, but I was convinced you were way too young for me. And I was still married..."

"Well, I'm still way too young for you. But, like I said, I've always been attracted to older men."

Susan moved to lay down next to him and John turned to kiss her as their bodies hugged, her full breasts flattening against his chest.

After the kiss ended, she spoke. "You can spend the night if you like. I don't mind sleeping alone but after a good fuck session I'd rather not."

TO BE CONTINUED


12