All Comments on 'The Hairdresser (Lynette)'

by JudeWrites

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago

Very good story a pleasure to read . Thank you very much .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I need more haircutS

Very good and interesting story had my complete attention right till the end ........ Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Seaman...

In this case, the word is semen. Wonderful stuff, don't you know. Kudos for not calling semen "sperm", as so many do. And well done, you kept me engaged throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

"You just might have to cut some of my hair while you're here." Would be nice to read about this in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Oh if only my hair dresser were like this. More and more like this please and soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Well Written

It's so nice to open a story and get to read an actual plot that builds in a logical sequence and natural manner. The characters are developed so that the reader gets to "know" them and understand the driving forces behind the progression to their lovemaking. The structure of the language in the story is pleasant to read and the lovemaking is described perfectly. There are many "writers" on Literotica who could take a lesson from the manner in which this story is written. Very well done!

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Well Written Hot Story****

I hope you submit more Mature Stories soon. Thanks for sharing the ones you have!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

II appear to be nine years late. Well-written, very good plot, well described characters, and almost perfect dialogue. The sex scene was slow, detailed, and realistic. I really like your writing style and storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous