The Half Dragon Princess

Story Info
A king finds he's got a half dragon heir in a kingdom of lust.
6.5k words
4.11
7.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air was crisp and clean. The full moon shone down on the walls of the castle. Deep among its chambers noises of passion and lust filled the air. Inside two figures deep in the throes of passion lay on a lush purple bed. The whole room shook with their pure lust. The woman moaned in pleasure as her partner thrust deep in her dripping cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Your so big you split me in two. Deeper, i need it deeper." Her requests were met with ernest from the man. He held her tight, legs squeezing him. His foot long cock thrusting inside her. The bed soaked in her juices His peach sized balls slapping against her big round ass with each advance.

"You like that. Beg for my royal cock. I wanna hear you scream." He thrust deeper and slower forcing her to grab him. She tried to pull him back in.

"Please your highness. Use this whores broken pussy to your hearts content. Paint my womb with your mighty seed." Her hips bucking into him urging him to speed up.

The screams of passion were soon stopped as a loud noise came from outside. A crash enough to shake the whole castle forced the king to fall back. His cock coming out of her with a wet pop.

"What was that racket? It's interrupting my night." He started to turn when he was yanked back by the woman.

"Don't pay any heed my liege. You still have my royal chambers to conquer." She spread her legs wide fingering her pussy lips spreading them further. Inviting him in and giving him a seductive wink.

"Then ill send in the calvary." He lept upon her thrusting his whole girth into her in one thrust. As he bottomed out she climaxed immediately causing her to clamp down on him. He eagerly continued his advance on her forcing her to cum over and over. He grabbed her legs and held them up near her head revealing in her flexibility and thrusting even deeper. Soon another pop was heard as his mighty royal girth penetrated her cervix giving her the biggest climax she had ever had.

His cock soon stiffen and thickened, his balls tightening in anticipation. He sped up his advance till he thrust as deep and hard as he could. His balls clenching hard sending thick streams of royal seed splattering deep in her womb. The moment both were locked in deep orgasm moaning in pleasure mixed with his grunts of raw animal power the door swung open. A figure stood shocked at the sight of what he had accidentally stumbled upon.

"Oh my king, i'm sure you hear this from your other two wives but you truly are a king everywhere." She gently kissed his neck cuddling up to his muscular arm.

"You know I love all three of my wives in their own way. Each is special to me and all deserve me at.." His thoughts were cut off by the whimpering coming from the open door. "Oh my, how long have you been standing there guard." He quickly donned his robe that had fallen to the floor and comforted the poor guy.

"I...I.. Im sorry my liege. I d..didn't mean to intrude upon you and the third queen. I swear I only arrived as you had just finished." He tried to cover his beet-red face and the shaking in his legs. "I came with a summons from the court wizard. A message has arrived for you. They said it was urgent you come to the courtyard right away."

"Son, why not take the rest of the night off. Tell the local brothel to set you up with Gilda. You deserve some compensation for having to see your king in such an undignified way." He straightened up the man and sent him on his way but stopped to ask him. "Wait where is Good Wizard right now?" The guard told him they were in the courtyard already. He left to steady his nerves.

"Is everything ok dear? I was kinda hoping for another venture into my forbidden woods." She covered up from the cold giving the king a seductive look.

"Oh don't worry ill send Queen Freida in for you. I know how much you love her touch. Just please make sure to keep my seed to yourself. Everyone gets their own equally." He donned a set of gold and blue pajamas that clung tightly to his muscular frame. Before leaving he touched a rune carved on the wall lighting it up. A squeal of excitement was heard as another woman nakedly ran into the room. Her B cup tits bounced eagerly as the king watched her pass. "I'll have to have another threesome a this rate their hunger knows no bounds. Its enough to make this king very proud."

He strode confident even as a small wet spot formed on his pants from his limp dripping cock. He admired the night sky and the beauty of the moon. "If you were a woman I would show you the world." His hand outstretched towards the glistening white orb. Despite the decadence of decor he didn't care for statues. Why waste good stone or metals on useless things when homes for the people were more important. Even the castle he was forced to accept as a gift from the people. One day he will repay them. He shook the thought away as Good Wizard needed him so he quickened his pace towards the courtyard.

"Greetings Wizard, what news do you have to tell?" The king raised his hand in greeting upon seeing the Wizard. She was a scantily clad women prefering to have freedom of movement so choose to wear very little. Her gold armbands reflected the light casting a gentle glow on her dark smooth skin. He didn't understand all the runes drawn upon her body but he knew enough to know they protected her from all manner of cold and harm,

She looked up at him and smiled, returning his greeting. "Good evening my liege, sorry to bother your nightly pleasing but this was too pressing for just myself. We had a visitor here in the form of a dragon." She pointed to the large gashes marked into the stone walkways.

"Are you sure? Dragons haven't been sighted in ages. We all believed them to be extinct." He leaned down inspecting the marks noticing the heat slowly fading from them.

"Yes sire, there's no doubt that this was done by a dragon. Though I haven't seen them for nearly 600 years now. My last encounter with them was when they left to fight the Great Destroyer." She stood up pointed across the way showing four distinct sets of marks. She gasped suddenly then rushed off towards the center.

"What do you think they could want?" His question unanswered he looked up and noticed she had gone. She soon returned holding a large wooden object. "What did you find there?" He stood up and approached her. He was able to see it more clearly now.

The object was a large chuck of tree rounded smooth and carved out. A large green rope was tied around it long enough for a horse to fit inside. Peering in he saw what looked like a pile of leaves but found it to be fabric-like and woven together. He pulled it back and immediately stopped. Frozen in shock he let the leaf blanket fall back over it.

He steadied his nerve and pulled it back again revealing a child but it was no normal child. She was sleeping but her hair had two small green horns in it. He tried to move them thinking them debris but found them attached to the child's skull. She soon stirred, opening her eyes staring at him. Her pupils were bright yellow and were slited like that of a predator. Despite their fierce look he could feel the softness coming from them. The infant upon seeing the new face smiled revealing a mouth devoid of teeth.

"It's a child, but its not human. I admit she's adorable though. Hold on, what's this?" He pulled the leafs covering her revealing a piece of bark with strange markings scratched onto it. "Good Wizard can you decipher these strange symbols?" He handed her the bark and pulled the child out of its basket. Wrapping it in the blanket to keep it warm. He checked to make sure it was ok and noticed the hands and feet were not normal. In place of fingers and toes they had short claw-like nails that had green scales extending back to its wrists. It looked as though it was wearing festival gloves and boots but they were indeed attached after some poking.

On its back he noticed a set of small wings, leathery like those of bats. They seemed content and settled in his arms as he rocked them back and forth. His gaze returned to the wizard. "Does that shed any light on what's going on and who this little child Is. Maybe explain why it has appeared here?" He seemed unsure with the whole situation.

Good Wizard chanted some magic words unknown to the king. Her eyes glowed with a blue light as her gaze darted back and forth absorbing all knowledge the bark had to offer. She suddenly reeled back as the light faded from her eyes and she shook her head. "My liege, this is a cry for help. Here let me translate for you."

"Dear King Sten, I am in need of your help. I am being chased by creatures beyond my means. I do not wish harm to befall her. Please tend to our daughter and raise her right. I only want her to be safe and not have to face her mother's demons. Signed Fijelcrow." She gave him a shocked look.

"What do you mean she's my daughter!? I never met a dragon let alone lay with it." His mind raced at what could be happening. "Can you use magic to see if she carries the same blood?" He held his arm up as well as the childs letting Wizard use her magic.

"By the sight of blood give me the knowledge of birth and determine if these two are of the same family." The magic words causing her palm to glow with an eerie red light. She waved it over all three of their arms showing hers as purple and the both of them as a gleaming gold. "It's unmistakable, she carries your royal blood. Magic does not lie my lord."

He stared at the child dumbfounded, unsure what to say. His mind racing to find an answer when it hit him. "That girl must have something to do with this."

***

It was another day like any other. The halls echoed with passionate sounds. The king in the embrace of his loving first queen. His royal cock thrust deep in her. Thrusting and grunting making sure she knew who her king was. He caressed her breasts massaging them. She only wished he could squeeze her more. His quickening pace and swelling member signaled the end. His balls pumped her full of his thick seed. Despite her being completely satisfied his hunger seems unending. Sadly she had to resist another round as her mind was already mush and her body unable to move.

He decided to take a walk to clear his head. Maybe a warm stroll through the halls would help ease his lust. It was a nice day as well. The sun shone down on the castle bathing it in warm comforting light. Sadly his throbbing erection was not disappearing. He thought maybe some food might ease his burden.

He walked towards the kitchen but only seemed to get harder as he went. Soon he seemed almost drawn by his needs. He turned down a hall unsure of why he did as it was nowhere near the kitchen. Giving in he followed his body's urging.

Turning the corner he saw it. A huge soft squishable ass waving in the air. It was attached to a maid cleaning the floors causing her to sway it. He did not recognise her but new maids were hired often so the whole city had a chance to visit them. He slowly approached her as to not scare her.

"Good day miss how are you doing." his eyes looked down to see her pussy exposed for him to see. She was not wearing panties of any kind leaving her open. Her swaying hips almost inviting him to mount her but his pride kept his lust from overcoming him.

She turned and noticed him bowing to him. "Oh my liege i'm sorry i did not notice you approach. How may this humble maid serve you." She didn't stop waving her ass filling the area with her scent.

"Oh i was just taking a walk. My lust seems insatiable today so i was going to get some food. However when I got close i was almost drawn to you." His nostrils filled with her scent as he breathed in. It was the sweetest scent he'd ever had the pleasure of smelling. It was a mix of pure lust, cherry blossoms, and desire. "Oh my that is such a wonderful scent you have. If I may be so bold."

"Oh im sure its nothing compared to your three beautiful wives. They must have pussys of legend." Her face showed a smile as she talked.

"Oh no they are utterly dear to me and smell of pure love but yours is something in itself. I seem to be in need of relief and so do you, judging by the puddle left upon the floor. Would you care to join me in the guest room?"

She was shocked at him. It was never this easy to seduce men but this one was so polite and comforting her heart was beating faster now. "Oh yes i um would love that."

He led her back to room near were he started. The maid noticed the sweet look the queens gave her as they passed. "Oh lucky girl your enjoy him and if you need help recovering we know some healing magic. Enjoy yourself now." SHed never experienced such a loving set of people. Normally in her efforts shed have to fight queens to get the man but now they were inviting her.

"Go ahead and make yourself comfortable on the bed there. Go ahead and pick your favorite kind of lubrication just in case you need it. I would simply be devastated if you were hurt because of me." He proceeded to disrobe showing off his muscles and letting her get a look at his beautiful girth.

She sat on the bed taking off her outfit revealing her pale skin. Her shirt pulling up caused her amble DD chest to flop down. Her pink nippled hardened as her desire did. She was hairless all over except her shoulder length brown hair. As he stood in front of her she eagerly reached for his cock finding her just barely able to wrap a hand around it.

He took her hand off and laid her down with her hips against the edge of the bed. "Oh no dear we start with you first here. You are no less important than me." He got on his knees and went to licking her pussy. His tongue soft and warm teasing her, slowly building up as he went along.

No flap was missed, her clit was treated like a jewel. He took great care to make it as pleasing to her following her movements to what she needed. The warmth of his breath mixed with his efforts to elect the first orgasm as he licked her from bottom to top. It only served to increase his efforts pressing harder and faster. She soon lost it and pulled his head deep into her as she came on his face covered with her juices.

"Now that's what I like to see. Now let's move onto the next part." He wiped all her juices onto his cock slathering it and stroking it were she could see. The sheer size of it made her even wetter. She wanted it but he was teasing her. Building the anticipation till she felt the tip rubbing her folds. He was gentle but firm. Probing her hole almost measuring it. He pulled away grabbing a bottle of liquid slathering his cock in it. "Don't worry this will make sure you stretch as much as you need."

He returned his cock to her opening rubbing it around in her as she could feel him stretching her out but found no pain, only intense pleasure as it slid in. He eased her on his cock till she was halfway. Then he started to thrust in her. She felt emptiness when he pulled back but was soon rewarded as he thrusted in going deeper and deeper. She moaned out as an orgasm washed over her causing her tongue to hang out. His pace was steady as he stretched her deeper and deeper. He soon reached the bottom his balls slapping her ass.

The feeling was too much for her and she went limp riding the pleasure he gave her. She regained her nerves and found herself face to face with him. He lifted her up taking all the effort out of her and relying on his strength to pump her drenched pussy. She held onto him putting her legs on his shoulders. Her heart was beating so fast she forgot why she was here. This wasnt just fucking, this was love. Something she hadn't ever experienced. This man responded to her needs wanting only to make her happy. A warmth built up in her womb, a desire to keep him. What seemed like hours to her she noticed his growing girth and tightening balls.

"Wait i want it like this." She pulled off him and got on the bed on all fours spreading her pussy wide. He didn't need any more encouragement as he got on the bed and mounted her from behind. His thrusts getting faster and faster. Despite his muscles he held her softly letting her control the flow of movement.

It wasn't long before he exploded inside her. He held her tightly and pumped all his seed deep inside her. Unbeknownst to him she lost focus and her nails formed small claws as well as a tail reappearing on her behind. Inside her body made sure to milk his cock for everything sending the seed deep inside, impregnating her almost instantly.

The both of them passed out. She cuddling in his arms. She awoke to a soft hand pulling her loose and leading her out. "You don't want to be in that position forever dear he's a heavy sleeper and cuddles tight. Bad if you need to clean up. She looked down but found no dripping between her legs. Normalls mens seed simply falls out rejected but not a single drop was let loose. Thankfully her body went back to human without anyone noticing.

"Oh wow you were so wet, but no spilled seed. You must have a really tight pussy. Hehe well let's go get you recovered. She left with the queens as the king drifted off to sleep watching the door close.

***

"Quickly we must get inside. If the letter is true those things could be after this child as well. My sweet little Kalista. Good Wizard I need your sight to watch for danger. Let me know if there is anything suspicious."

She left with a simple bow keen on getting started. "Garthus I need you." A shadow darted along the ground till a husky man wearing black leather armor and a facemask appeared behind the king.

"Congratulations my liege. How may I be of service to you." The man walked over using a finger to occupy the child's gaze in a playful way.

"I need you to get a wetnurse, she'll be hungry. Don't sneak up on them. Last time they made such a mess." The shadowy figure made his exit as the king ran back inside. Inside the staff were startled when the king burst through the door. He headed to the throne room with haste.

The king reached onto a shelf grabbing a small horn. The sound filled the castle alerting the Queen of the king's need. They rushed to his side wrapped in color coded robes. "What do you desire my Lord. Yes what we may help with." They all asked before seeing the bundle in his arms.

"This my Queens is my daughter Kalista. She is going to be daughter to all of you too." He revealed her face and she looked around at all the new faces. She smiled and giggled in joy at all the strangers.

"Oh she's just adorable isn't she. She's so lucky to have four mom's. Let's go find you some proper clothes and get you cleaned up little one." The three women took the baby away leaving the king to rest in a chair.

**20 years later**

"Daddy, daddy! Hey wake up sleepy head. It's time for my birthday." The familiar sound of Kalistas voice roused him and he gave her a big hug. "Happy birthday sweetie. Nervous about your test today?"

"No I've been studying hard and preparing for victory." Her ruby red eyes sparkled with determination. Her skin was soft and slightly tan from time spent outside. Her bouncing DD chest wobbled as she got off the bed. She turned showing off her small but adorable butt topped off with a long draconic tail.

"Well we still need breakfast dear so let's go eat. I hear the chef has made you a special creation." He got out of bed donning his robe leading the excited girl down towards the kitchen.

In the dining room Kalistas mother's were already sitting down waiting for her. They all siped some hot chocolate. "Happy birthday dear. You look radiant and full of energy. Excited on becoming a full woman?"

"Oh yes I'm so ready. Then I'll be able to go on adventures and join all of you and daddy." She sat down naked too excited to get dressed. The head chef soon came in with a large stack of pancakes topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. "A special breakfast for a special princess."

12