The Halloween Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed had an idea while standing next to his sexy bunny. He turned her away from the crowd, pulled on her leash and bade her to stand. As she was facing him, He whispered to her.

"Pet you need to cum very soon ... as soon as I give you permission." She looked up at him and she started biting her lip and trembling. While she was looking at him Ed started caressing her breasts while pinching her nipple with one hand. With the other hand he slid two fingers into her drenched pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her and rubbing her clit with his thumb. With the Vibrating egg bouncing around inside her cunt and his fingers caressing her clit, her knees started to sag as she leaned into him.

"Oh... Oh... master... Oh... master Oh Oh OH," she whispered into his chest.

When he had exposed her before to the crowd her only binding was her leash. In her fantasies she wanted to be tightly bound as she orgasmed in front of a audience. Ed could see her tugging on the leash and knew she wanted to have tight constraints. So, to get the orgasm he wanted from her he knew he needed to hold the leash tight.

She was quivering and panting into his chest. He knew she was close, and that was perfect because they were next.

He gave her a flick on her clit and he kissed her mouth and whispered. "Cum hard for your Master; show the crowd how much you love your master."

He pushed her to her knees and she resumed her bunny pose.

"Next is a sexy bunny and her trainer," the announcer said.

Ed knelt behind Sophie and began.

"Actually, this is a well-trained Sexy Bunny and right now she is in heat. So, I will show you how well trained she is."

He began to finger fuck her buttery cunt, and with each stroke he would caress her clit and rub her G-spot. His fingers played with the vibrating egg, while he turned up the vibrations to max. Within a half a dozen strokes, she was quivering and pushing her pussy back on his fingers.

"Not yet, my love. Not yet," He whispered.

After another half a dozen stokes, she was shaking, slamming her cunt onto his fingers, and hissing.

"Master... oh... Master please... Master now... please Master..."

"Not yet, my Pet. Not yet."

After another half a dozen stokes, she was swinging her head from side to side, her arms and legs were locked in an attempt the stave off the wave of pleasure trying to consume her. Her stomach and pussy muscles were clamped tight and at the same time rippling and trying to pull his fingers further into her. Her back was arched back, thrusting her magnificent tits towards the audience. She was begging now.

"Master... oh my Master please... OooooHhhhh please Master... Ooooooooooo... pleeeeeaassee."

He grabbed her tail and yanked, "Cum for me pet."

Her back bowed even further, her mouth opened in a silent scream and all her muscles locked. For a few seconds he could not move his fingers in her. Then her stomach muscles clenched and whipped her forward on the stage, screaming.

"AAAgggghhhh... Oohhh... OOhhh... Ohhh Master... Oh Master... Oh... AAAgggghh... Ohh Ggggddd... AAAgggghhhh... OOOhhh..."

Her entire body went into convulsions as he cradled her in his lap. As he caressed her, her body started calming and the shaking morphed into the occasional spasm. Finally, as the show ended he kissed her on her cheek.

"That was magnificent, my pet."

He looked up and the crowd was stone dead silent and several people's mouths were hanging open in awe of what they had just seen. Their two minutes were up, so he picked up Sophie and cradled her in his arms. She put her arms around him, snuggled into him and whispered into his neck.

"Oh Master I love what you do to me and I love being your pet. I hope you will let me be your slave forever."

He whispered back. "I know, my pet, you inspire me to greatness."

The crowd jumped to their feet, and the roar that consumed the club lasted for a good five minutes. Sophie looked up at him and gave him a smile that could light a city. He set her on her feet so she could garner her accolades. She bowed and stood tall, showing off her stunning figure adorned in her costume. Her smile was lighting the room, and her beautiful, nude, silky skin adorned body was the envy of every male in the room.

The announcer piped up, "I don't think we really need to vote. The winner is obvious."

Sophie's smile brightened and snuggled once again into her master's arms.

"Hold me, Master, please hold me." She melted him with her eyes.

He picked her up in his arms, while she put her arms around him and snuggled into his neck. Then she started crying.

When she started crying, she whispered. "Master, none of this would have been possible without you. Oh master, you make me so deliriously happy. I only hope I can live up to the honor of being your pet. Take me somewhere and make love to me and I need you inside me and for you to mark me with your seed."

"My pet, my love, we still have the rest of the party, but as soon as it is over, I will make love to you and mark you as mine."

As the noise died down, they walked up to accept the trophy. The organizers then took photos of Sophie to include in the trophy. The announcer said there would be a special trick-and-treat show in 10 minutes. So, Ed grabbed Sophie's leash and led her back to the preparation room.

When they returned to the preparation room Sophie was beaming from having won the costume competition, but she soon turned and looked at her master with confusion.

"Master why are we back in this room?" she asked.

"Tonight, my love, you are the Trick and Treat special show. I have a special evening planned for you and one everyone here will remember it forever. Do you trust me my pet?"

"Yes master, I will always trust you ... always. I know that you will always take care of me, even when I am bad," she responded.

"Good step back to this frame."

Ed had her step back onto the platform he had mounted the frame to, stretched her right leg towards the lower right cuff and buckled her in. He moved to the other leg and similarly buckled it in. She was now standing naked with her legs spread wide... she looked delicious and he couldn't help himself as he trailed his hands up her legs and planted a long French kiss on her succulent pussy.

"Ooooohhhhhhh! Master!" she panted.

She tasted so good Ed continued for a couple of minutes more and until she began to tremble and grabbed his head, pulling it into her pussy.

"Ggggoooddddd! Please Master don't stop!" she cried

"Not now my love."

Ed removed the Vibrating eggs from her pussy and resumed his climb up her body, kissing her flat belly, her belly button, both nipples and finally her lips. The minute he touched her lips she grabbed him and began to ravish his mouth. Ed pulled away, panting, and said, "Later, my love."

"Oooohhhh Master, I need you," she pleaded "I need you in me NOW!"

"Oh, my pet, you will need to wait a little while. We still have a show to do." Ed responded.

With that he grabbed her right wrist and slid it into the cuff and tightened it, before repeating the action with her left wrist. He stepped back and looked at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and now she is at his complete mercy.

He turned the frame so that her back was facing him and she was looking in the mirror back at him. Ed started the hand crank that would slowly ratchet out the four corners of the frame. She was looking back at him through the mirror with love and trust in her eyes as she began stretching to the four corners of the frame.

First, she started to stand taller and her arms and legs started being stretched further apart. Next, her flat tummy became concave with her ribcage pulling out and up. Her stunning full breasts started to pull higher; her nipples tightening and pointing upward. As he cranked further, her tummy sank further towards her backbone; her mound became more prominent and the lips of her pussy started pulling apart.

Sophie loves being displayed and when Ed commands her to be displayed or binds her on display she stays at the edge of orgasm. Tonight, she will be displayed and stretched into a bondage frame that takes total control of her body. A bondage apparatus that forces her to be displayed and stretched tightly for others is her ultimate aphrodisiac.

Her nether lips were glistening and her nipples hard as erasers. She was starting to pant and every few seconds would let out a low moan. Ed stopped and thought he would test how taut she was. While looking into her eyes he reached around and caressed her drum tight tummy and ran his hands up to her tits and felt how tight her skin was. As he caressed up her tits he flicked her nipples with his finger and she sucked in a breath. I was watching her eyes and they began to cloud over and lose focus. I began to roll her nipples and head fell back with her mouth open in a silent breath.

"Baby, are you nervous or scared?"

Sophie nodded her head and added. "Master you have displayed me to many people tonight, but something feels different here. I know you will watch over me and take care of me, but I'm still nervous."

"Tonight, is different. After your show tonight you will be mine, remember I have collared you and you will never leave my side. So just remember your training and trust in me." He replied.

"I do trust in you and I will remember my training, master."

He saw tears in her eyes and he thought she started to realize how much her Master loves his Sub. So, he added. "After tonight you are collared, and marked as mine to cherish."

Tears started rolling down her cheeks and she stated. "You are my master and I will always love and obey you."

"Oh master, Oh master I wish you were inside me now, or punishing me for something I did wrong." She sighed.

"Pet, you tempt me and I may have to find a special punishment for you when this is over. I'm going to make this tighter, so tell me if I go too far."

He started cranking the ratchet, one tooth at a time and he would test the tautness of her belly after each crank. Finally, her belly was as tight as a snare drum, and her breasts were reaching for the ceiling. He knelt down to check her pussy and the lips could not close, even though they were twitching and trying to close. He ran his tongue up her pussy and tickled her clit. He could feel her quim rippling and trying the grab him.

"O master, oh my master I need you in me" she whispered. He could hear her breathing labor as she spoke. He didn't know if it was the tightness of her body or she was trying not to cum, so he checked with her.

"I can only take shallow breaths, but one more lick like that and I might cum." she breathlessly said softly.

"Okay, my love. Let's keep this setting."

Sophie looked in the mirror and wondered if everyone else would notice how stunning she looked. She was stretched so tightly that every muscle, tendon, vein and rib was defined. His classy presentation made her feel like a beautiful queen, magnificent in her splendor and artfully on display for her subjects.

Next Ed took a cake frosting sprayer and began to spray all of her erogenous zones with a sugary frosting, then explained, "Everyone is going to have a chance at tasting my pet, so we are giving them some Halloween candy."

Next, he grabbed one of his camel hair brushes, a special sensitivity oil and walked back to Sophie. The oil brings the nerve endings to the surface making any patch of skin and erogenous zone. When applied to areas that already have large bundles of nerves it can be over whelming.

"You will remember to make me proud and do as you are ordered to. My Pet, I know your limits and I will be pushing them, but I know that you will always remember the night I claimed and marked you and made you mine."

He could see tears forming in her eyes again along with complete trust and unbridled love.

"I will make you proud My Master, My Love." She responded.

He dipped the brush in the sensitizing oil and began to coat her nipples, then knelt and began to coat her pussy lips. He spread her lips and brushed the oil inside her cunt and over her clit. As he brushed over her clit she sucked in a halting breath and moaned softly. He knew this was just from running the brush over her clit, so he waited a few seconds to let the oil work and then blew on her clit. The reaction was everything he hoped for. He watched her clit become angry red, pulse sticking out of its hood and her lips twitch as she screamed.

"Ma Ma Master ... "AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... I I I can't breathe ... Oohhh ...OOhhh. Ssoooo intense ... OOOhhh ... GGOOOD"

When her master blew on her clit it felt like a blow torch was held against her clit. Liquid fire coursed through her body so intensely she was having a hard time catching her breath. Sophie had never felt anything like this and it took every bit of her concentration to keep the erotic fire from consuming her. She hung over the orgasmic void precariously and finally she dug her fingernails into her palms to give her a way back from her abyss.

As she slowly pulled back from the intense fire in her loins, she looked at her master. He was looking at her expectantly, wanting to know if she could hold on and keep control of her craving. As she looked at him, he noticed she had reined in the feelings and he gave her a pleased satisfied smile. He was looking at her with pride and the love in his eyes gave her the strength to quell the fire inside her.

"Remember, my baby you are mine and make me proud." He said with love and pride in his voice.

"Yyyyeesss Maas... Master"

Ed grabbed the handles on the cart and began to roll her out onto the stage. As he rolled her out onto the stage, he could see the effects of the oil. Just the air movement had her nipples hard as diamonds and all her leg and stomach muscles rippling trying to control the sensations firing through her body. As he rolled the framed Sophie to the edge of the stage, the crowd started coming near to stare at the incredibly erotic sight. Ed watched and he had never seen anything as erotic as Sophie was at that moment.

Her face and body were fighting the obsessive inferno roaring through her. All the micro muscles in her face were twitching, rippling and squirming beneath the skin at war with the fiery passion. Likewise, the muscles in her body were writhing, fidgeting and struggling against the blistering heat while trying to keep her promises to her master. For Ed her struggles against the white-hot desire gripping her body made her the most electrifying and gorgeously arousing woman he had ever seen. At this moment she was the Goddess of passion and love incarnate.

When Sophie's master rolled her out in front of the crowd, she felt a rush of painful euphoria. This was her dream come true. Her master had bound her tightly yet stylishly into the frame, frosted her skin and was now presenting her to the audience in all her grandeur. Bound as she was, Sophie felt more elegantly beautiful than she could remember and the crowd seemed to love the grandeur. His look of loving pride told her that this was only the beginning and high voltage lust raged inside her in anticipation of what was to come.

Ed surveyed the crowd, then looked proudly at Sophie and said. "Everyone, this is my treat for all of you. This is Sophie and she has been my sub for almost a year. Tonight, I have collared her, and marked her as mine exclusively. She is mine and mine alone to give and take. First, we have a trick for Sophie"

Ed gave a signal and Joe started rolling out a fucking machine. The machine was on a tripod and would be mounded on the framing platform, then used to take his Sophie to passionate heights before an enthralled crowd. This was the result of the phone call he made earlier. He had asked Joe to fit the machine with a special dildo slightly larger than a normal cock.

Sophie looked at her master in terror, because she knew the minute that dildo was inside her she could not stop cumming. She had barely been able to stop the blazing erotic fire back stage. Now with the entire lusty crowd caressing her with their eyes and this large dildo, there was no way she could stop from cumming.

Ed walked over to her, caressed her tenderly and whispered in her ear. "I know your limits baby, trust me and yourself" and then he gave her a gentle, loving kiss.

She still looked concerned, but she loved her master and knew he would take care of her. So, she nodded.

He addressed the club again.

"Let me tell you about Sophie and some of the reasons I love her so. You can all see how beautiful she is, but you don't know how incredibly sensitive and multi orgasmic she is. For almost a year I have tested her and she has never said no, used her safe word or even been bratty about anything. She has captured my heart and while I love her very much, I'm also very proud of her. She also only obeys me and I haven't told her to cum yet."

Ed cupped her face and gazed lovingly in her eyes before kissing her lips. With that he knelt in front of her opened pussy lips and gave her three quick licks on her sensitized clit. With the first touch Sophie tried to recoil as though she had been touched by a high-voltage electrical wire, but her tightly bound body only clinched. The erotic voltage pushed Sophie right to the edge and for a moment she thought about floating over her erotic chasm and letting her cum take her. Then she remembered the pride in her master's eyes earlier and she knew she couldn't let him down and fought her way back.

She started panting to try to control her sensations and was using breathing techniques to try and control blazing inferno in her pussy. As Sophie was still trying to control the sensations ravaging her body she was moaning "Oh god ... Oh god ... my master loves me ... oh god ... oh god."

She was on the edge and the crowd knew it. They started to surge forward to get a closer look. The people closest to Sophie commented on her belly muscles rippling, and bunching. Then they noticed her pussy lips opening and closing, trying to grasp at something. So, Ed moved the fucking machine into place and began to rub the head of the dildo through her cunt lips to seat it properly for the trip inside her. Her sensitized clit responded again and once more she fought through her impending cum.

"Uh uh uh uh ...OOhhhh GGoodd ...... uh uh uh oooh ...OOhhhh GGoodd ... Ohhh Master ... Oh Master ... Oh please Master... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ...OOhhhh GGoodd ..."

Ed looked at Sophie and he could tell she couldn't take much more. Her face was a mask of pained concentration and it was taking everything she had not to cum. "So, my pet I give you permission to cum as many times as you can for the remainder of the night"

With that he turned on the machine and it began its journey into his one and only love. The large head of the cock was having trouble and he reached over to spread her lips, moved it back and forth to help it in.

"YYYYYEEEEESSSS MMMMMAASSSTTTEERRR AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd...OOhhhh GGoodd."

The minute the head of the cock popped into Sophie's steamy pussy her orgasm blasted through her. She was screaming and cumming harder than he had ever seen. All her stomach hip, ass and leg muscles were knotted and twitching. Her eyes rolled back into her head and he thought she would pass out. However, as the machine continued into her cunt, she came back around and came again as the head of the cock hit her cervix.

"MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... Ohh Ggggoooddd ... OOOhhh."

The crowd marveled that the sight of the large dildo moving relentlessly into this tightly bound beauty. Some people swore that they could see the dildo causing ripples beneath her skin as her muscles tried to accommodate it. The crowd moved in closer to watch the tightly stretched woman being fucked relentlessly. Watching the dildo slowly move up and down inside her was beyond erotic.