The Halloween Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie felt the blazing erotic fire reach out and consume her the minute the large dildo was seated against her pussy, but she held it until her master let her cum. From that moment on she was a passionate comet soaring through the universe trailing erotic fire behind her. Her clit throbbed with an intense pleasure that stripped away all but her wondrous euphoria and sent her higher with each successive cum. She had never felt anything this intense and both her mind and body were overwhelmed with the majestic rapture that controlled her body.

Sophie was cumming every time the head of the cock hit her cervix. She lost her voice after the sixth or seventh climax and her mouth was open in a silent scream. Her body was twitching within ever inch her stretched body would allow. Ed had never seen her more beautiful than she was right then. Her cums were so intense that she was squirting with almost every cum.

"Master .... oh please master ... oh please ... oh ... oh ... please." She began to whisper between moans.

Several in the crowd started touching her belly and breasts and commented to the others about the storm raging in the tightly stretched woman in front of them. Ed knew it was time to release the crowd. But first he had to release the butt plug, so he went behind Sophie and started working the plug out. At its widest point Sophie softly screamed and passed out. When she came to a few seconds later she was still stretched in a frame, still cumming and being ravaged relentlessly by a fucking machine.

"Everyone, I told you my treat for all of you is Sophie and all of you may indulge in her. No cock or dildo penetration of her pussy, ass or mouth. These are for me alone. Anything else with your mouth or fingers is fair game."

Everyone immediately descended on Sophie and licking, nipping and sucking on every part of her. All the while the machine kept relentlessly fucking her and she kept cumming. People were jockeying for a good position help the machine ravage Sophie. He saw several people go behind her and start tonguing her newly stretched asshole.

Several tried to help the machine by licking and nibbling on her clit. Once people found out how tasty the frosting was, every inch of her body was being licked, nibbled and sucked on. Sophie was floating weightless in ecstasy space when suddenly every part of her body had a mouth sucking or a finger probing. She felt like she was dinner at a cannibal fest, except every suck and nibble sent her higher into her heavenly bliss.

Once her sensitized nipples were being attended to, she blasted to a whole level of climax and it looked like one long cum. If she hadn't been stretched into the frame her contortions could have broken something. As it was, Ed saw her eyes rolling back in her head and coming forward trying to focus. His best guess was that she was either in one continuous climax or she cumming every few seconds. Either way she was in a place very few people have ever been.

While everyone was occupied, he moved to the side and started caress her face and whispering "I love you my pet and I have never seen you more stunning than you are right now."

Sophie was feeling all her muscles stretch and contort as the orgasmic spastic jubilation in her body left her helpless before its power. Her sightless eyes were wild as each explosive cum numbed her mind and sent her floating on a sea of ecstasy. When the crowd descended and began ravishing her body she blasted into space, floating weightless as the stars exploded around her. She was lost in sub space with only her master's touch keeping her grounded.

Her nipples were especially popular and he saw people nipping, pulling, twisting and sucking on them. With her whole-body convulsing and contorting within her bondage limits he couldn't tell what effect all the nipple play was having. But he knew the whole scene was the most erotic he had ever seen.

The beautiful, sensuous woman stretched to her limits in a bondage frame, contorting and writhing while continuously cumming was truly a sight to behold. Her beautiful blue eyes were lost in a lustful stare, while the rest of her stunning face was contorted blissfully. While stretched to her limits she was being relentlessly fucked by a machine with a large dildo you could see moving deep in and out of her. Lastly, over twenty people were feasting on her tits with sensitively aroused nipples, her belly, arms, legs and multiple people feasting on her ass. WOW!

Most of her noises were unintelligible, but occasionally he would catch

"Master .... oh please master ... love ... oh please ... oh ... love ... oh ... please ... master"

Or

"AAAgggghh ... Ohh Gggoodd ... OOOhhh ... MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR."

After about 15 minutes, Sophie had been licked, sucked and nibbled clean of the Halloween candy. He asked everyone to step back, and he finally turned off the machine. She had been cumming continuously for over 20 minutes and she was still moaning, twitching and writhing, even though no one was touching her. Her eyes were clouded over, unseeing. Her body and face were glistening with perspiration with remnants of her frosting still spotting her body. Ed knew she was past her limits and he pulled the machine from her twitching, grasping pussy.

Joe helped him unbuckle Sophie from the frame and Ed cradled her twitching body in his arms. Ed scrutinized her lovingly as he held her in his arms and he felt his heart swell with love for this delicate creature. He had pushed her beyond anything she had endured before and she never wavered, giving her all to him. He pulled her tighter into his arms, showing his love and pride with his eyes and his hug. As she snuggled into his neck she whispered.

"Love me Master ... Please make love to me ... master you promised."

He had promised that as soon as the party was over, he would make love to her. He cradled her in arms and moved over to a chair. He dropped his pants and sat down and carefully positioned Sophie to straddle him and pulled her down with his cock sliding into her still twitching, soaked pussy.

"Master .... oh master ... love me ... please master ... oh please ... oh ... oh ... please"

He grabbed her perfect ass, and began to pick her up and slam her into his cock. She started cumming again, but this time it was different. Ed was inside of her and they were making love, not fucking. Her eyes were melting him with her devotion and love. As she started cumming again her eyes held onto his and they were saying 'I love you'.

"OOOhhh ... MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... LLLOOVVEE YYYOOUU .. OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... OOOhhh ... LOVE Master."

As he leaned over and took a breast in his mouth, he began tonguing the her engorged nipple and she twisted back shoving more nipple into his mouth. Then once again, as he blasted his cum onto her cervix she trembled violently in his arms, her body was twitching even though she was out of it.

Ed looked at this beautiful, angelic creature in his arms and felt love that he didn't know existed. Her body was still spasming and her pussy was still rippling down his cock. Her breathing was still labored and gasping. Having Sophie wrapped around him, with her pussy milking his cock kept him hard and buried deep in her pussy. He cradled her head in his hands and looked her over to survey the damage. Her entire torso was covered in bite marks, bruises, sweat and left over frosting mixed with saliva.

He reached out and cupped her left breast and begin to clean her nipple. But the minute his tongue touched her, Sophie arched her back and pushed her tit further into his mouth. At the same time her cunt latched on to his cock and began pulling his cock deeper into her. Her nipples and cunt seemed connected now. Every time played with the nipple he would feel her cunt suck on his cock. Even after everything that happened this night, her entire body was a sensitive sexual organ that responded to his every touch. Damn he loved her.

She woke from her stupor and said. "Ohhh my master? Oh ... Oh ... love me master ... love me and make me your slave again."

This creature had bewitched him and he can't resist her. He began to toy with her nipple and roll it with his tongue. Her whole body began to shake and tremble while her cunt was responding to the nipple play by clamping down on his cock. She was cumming while he was playing with her nipple.

"Ma ma ma master ... oh master ... oh master ... m cumming again"

He switched to the other nipple and the trembling, shaking and vice grip on his cock jumped another level. Just like earlier she was cumming continuously and couldn't stop. Sophie began to grind her pussy onto his cock, so he obliged and rammed his cock deep into her.

Sophie threw her head backwards, bowed her whole body backwards almost in half and then froze, with every muscle in her body locked. Every muscle and vein stood in relief against her skin. Her mouth hung open, but she wasn't breathing. As he held her, air began to escape from her mouth in a shuttering hiss. As her muscles started relaxing, he pulled her back to him and latched into her nipple again. At the same time, he pounded his hips into her driving himself as deep as he could go.

She started to scream, but it was cut off as she started cumming again. Her body didn't stop the convulsions and her cunt was still fucking his cock. He could not hold back, and slammed as deeply as he could inside her and buried his cock deep against her cervix, blasting his seed deeply against her cervix. She screamed as her body began wild uncontrollable spasms and convulsions. He held onto her for dear life for fear she would hurt herself.

He held her in a tight hug while her contortions eased, she started moaning as she came back. He felt her head stir, and she tilted her face to him. He stared into her lust clouded eyes and felt a love he had only dreamed about. He pulled her head towards his, nibbled on her lips and then they shared a long soulful kiss.

"Did I make you proud master." She whispered.

"I couldn't be prouder my pet."

He stood up and cradled her twitching, ravished body in his arms. Lovingly he took her home, ran a long soaking bath as he cleaned the night from her body. As she dozed in his arms, he soothed her body with lotions and oils as he massaged her taxed body. Sophie fell into a deep sleep all the while being held tightly by her new master.