The Halloween Costume

Story Info
Adam gets a makeover.
2.3k words
4.48
34.7k
30
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and Kev slouched around Carly's flat, coming down from another Saturday rave. Carly shouting out Halloween costume ideas at them which they torpedoed continually,

"Well, I don't see you two giving out any ideas," she yelled.

"Who gives a shit, I'll go as a vampire same as last year. It's only birds who worry about that shit like that," Kev elbowed Adam as he laughed. He jumped up, "I'm off home, see you two laters."

Carly replaced him on the sofa "We've got to come up with something good, can't be the same rubbish as last year, got to be sexy."

The silence was broken with a loud yelp from Carly, "Got it, oh my god it's so good."

Adam asked in trepidation, "Go on then, what is it?"

She beamed, "Britney Spears."

Adam scrunched up his face at the answer, "Ok I can see that for you but what about me?"

Jumping up and down Carly squealed, "No both of us, I'm older Britney in the leather catsuit and your younger in the schoolgirl uniform."

Adam's jaw hit the floor, "You are joking, no way am I going out like that."

"Oh come on, every head in the place would spin when we walk in," Carly grabbed his face. "Lads would have hard-ons all over the club."

"Carly, there's no way I could pass as a girl, don't be daft," Adam mocked.

"Kev couldn't but you most certainly could, lads double-check you as it is." Carly excitedly sat on his lap, "I have the uniform, we shave those legs and I get my make up magic working and I will make you look so fucking hot, I promise."

Adam pondered the idea, it did actually get him a little excited about how he might look. "OK, we'll try but if I look ridiculous it's off."

Carly squealed with excitement, bouncing around the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

They started in the afternoon with shaving his legs, Carly pulling a face at the amount of hair falling off.

"You know, you really do have nice legs," Carly was impressed.

Adam wiggled his now smooth legs at her, "they do feel nice."

Carly pointed to his crotch, "you'll have to shave around there too."

Adam looked puzzled, "Why?"

Carly grinned, "have you not watched Ru-Paul, your going to have to tuck and tape. Need to be smooth for that."

Adam disappeared into the bathroom with an electric shaver to trim away, this was becoming a lot of work.

"Ok, let me get my tools out and let the magic begin." She spread out her make up and bottles of who knows what, "you're going to look so hot."

After an eternity of washing, dyeing and trimming of his hair, plucking of eyebrows, foundation, blusher, eyeliner and lipstick, Carly finally announced completion. Adam stared at the girl looking back at him, she really had done it.

"Well, was I wrong." Carly could barely contain her glee, "you're sexier than most girls."

Adam was stunned, open-mouthed staring at his reflection.

"Close your mouth, girls don't do that. Not till later, anyway." She flicked the hair from his face, "now go get dressed, there on the bed."

Spread out of the bed was the schoolgirl outfit, white blouse, tie, knee socks, pumps, and a little tartan skirt. As he dressed each item got him a little more excited, constantly checking himself in the full-length mirror.

Carly squealed, "oh my god, you sexy slut." She danced around him, "now, time for tuck and tape."

Tuck and tape took several attempts to get correct and most of all to feel comfortable.

"Right remember, don't drink too much because you're taped in ok. And try not to get excited for obvious reasons." Carly was loving every minute of this. She threw him his little white panties. "Now, pull me into my catsuit and then I'll do your nails.

"Taddah," both Adam and Carly shouted as Kev entered the flat, proudly showing off their costumes. Kev stood staring at Adam doing his best goldfish impersonation, stunned was an understatement.

"Fucking hell!" was all Kev could muster as his eyes scanned him up and down. "I would definitely fuck you mate."

"Well that's the highest praise we could get," screamed Carly. "Now let's be off, there are straight fellas minds to explode."

~~~~~~~

As they entered the club, arms entwined. Carly was proven correct, lads heads spun as they walked in. Adam could see lads who he knew were straight staring at him, totally checking him out. It felt a little scary but unbelievably horny.

Unfortunately, the night itself deteriorated into a long progression of lads chatting him up till his sexuality dawned on them, making them give a hasty retreat. Soon it was common knowledge, so the evening became a collection of dirty looks toward him.

Even hiding in the girl's toilets with Carly, he couldn't escape the gossip. 'Have you seen those two sluts dressed as Britney, ones a fella you know, disgusting.' They both giggled away listening to each new arrival slagging them off.

By the end of the night, Kev had gone home with a vampire and Carly with a zombie, which she hoped was mostly makeup. Leaving Adam freezing outside, his tiny skirt covering none of his frozen legs.

Three lads walked past and muttered a few derogatory comments in his direction, one he knew had tried to chat him up before the realization struck. He ignored them as he wasn't the fighting type and he certainly wasn't dressed for the occasion.

"What the fuck do you look like?" The first lad moved aggressively towards him, pushing him back against the wall. He moved his face into Adam's, almost nose to nose. "You lot shouldn't be allowed."

"I think you lads should move along," the huge figure of the bouncer loomed over them all. "While you still can!"

The lads backed away, muttering obscenities from the growing distance.

Adam stared up from under his blonde fringe at the large presence of the bouncer.

He stood at around 6'4 and his muscular frame dwarfed Adam, who stood dumfounded under his gaze.

"Are you ok, babe?" his deep voice perfectly fitting his build.

Adam, who still seemed to have lost the art of speech just nodded his reply.

He reached down and brushed the hair from Adam's face, "I'm off in 15 minutes if you need a lift. We don't want you standing here dying of hypothermia, do we?"

Finally, Adam found his voice. "Yes thanks, that would be great," and smiled up at him.

As he waited for the doorman, he hoped his voice had alerted him that he was a boy and praying he would still be interested. He watched the door eagerly for him to return.

Instead, he pulled up in his car, leaning out the window with a grin. "Get in babe"

Adam discovered as most girls did, there is no way to demurely enter a car. By the time he got his seat belt on his skirt was pulled up by his ass. He discreetly wiggled in the seat to get his skirt back down as they drove away.

"I'm Daniel, by the way," patting Adam on his thigh.

Now was the point of no return "I'm Adam," and smiled hopefully up at him.

He ran his large hand up Adam's smooth leg, "very nice to meet you."

Adam burst into a huge relieved grin. Daniel stroking his leg was making him more than uncomfortable, tuck and tape was good when you're soft not so much now.

As they stopped at traffic lights, Daniel stroked Adam's face. "Do you want to come back to mine and I can drop your home later?"

"Oh yes," he rather too excitedly replied whilst further damning the tape.

~~~~~~~~

As Adam entered the apartment he felt himself lifted off the ground by two strong arms. His lips were engulfed by Daniel's, who held him tightly by his ass. His mind spun as Daniel snogged him roughly, his tongue playing with Adam's.

With a snap, his skirt dropped to the floor and hands were peeling off his panties. "Oh sorry," Adam released his lips for a second. "I just need to use the bathroom."

Daniel smiled, "Ok baby." He placed Adam back down to the ground and watched his barely pantied ass wiggle away.

"Fucking tape," swore Adam. Removing it quickly and suddenly realizing why he had shaved.

When he returned to the room Daniel had stripped to his boxers. Adam stared at the gorgeous beast of a man before him, masculinity oozed from his every pore. His muscles rippled with every movement and he hoped he wasn't drooling.

Daniel undid the tie and then ripped open the blouse, buttons exiting in all directions. Once more lifting Adam off his feet like a rag doll, slipping down his panties. One hand squeezed both of his ass cheeks as he carried him to the bed.

Daniel dropped Adam onto the bed, he landed with a giggle. He stood at the bottom of the bed, watching Adam's smooth body wriggle on the sheets. He beckoned Adam towards him with his finger as he slipped down his boxers.

As Adam wriggled towards him he ushered an audible gasp as his cock escaped, it was easily the biggest cock Adam had ever seen. As it bounced in front of him, he was in awe of it. Cut, long and thick, it was delicious.

Tentatively he leaned forward and ran his tongue along the shaft to the huge mushroom head, playfully tonguing the slit. As it hardened it rose towards him, enabling him to take it in his mouth without hands. For the first time in his brief cock sucking journey, he had open wide to fit this in.

Daniel stroked the pretty boys' long blonde hair as he slowly fed him his cock. He looked so perfect bobbing on his fat cock, big blue eyes looking up at him. A long time since he'd had lipstick on his cock.

Daniel lifted him to kiss those pretty lips once more, then he dropped him back to the bed flipping him over. He delicately kissed up those soft smooth legs until he nibbled on his pert ass cheeks.

Adam wriggled and squealed as he felt his cheeks nipped by teeth. He let out a loud long groan as Daniel squeezed apart his ass and licked up his crack from his balls to his tight puckered hole. The tongue dove deep into his tight hole making him squeal in delight.

He spat on the boy's hole and probed it with his finger, teasing it before slipping it in deep. His body shaking as he toyed with his prostrate, helpless noises coming from the boy.

Adam felt him kiss up his back to his neck as he reached over to his bedside cabinet.

With a spank on his ass, he was lifted on all fours, something cool being spread on his aching hole.

"Just going to use a little dildo to loosen you up baby,' Daniel caressed his ass as he slipped the smooth dildo carefully into him. The boy groaned as he slowly started to fuck him with it. He continued till Adam was easily taking the dildo nice and deep.

Daniel sat down at the top of the bed and pulled Adam to him, kissing his gorgeous boy. He placed his cock at the edge of Adam's hole and gently pushed his in cock, "Just stay like that baby, push down when you're ready." Each movement etched on his pretty face.

It hurt as it popped in and he was unsure for the first time, but Daniel was so gentle and loving he trusted him. Each time he took a little more he gripped Daniel's chest and he held him safely. Every inch he took got him another kiss until he was sat all the way on it.

Daniel pulled Adam towards him, wrapping his strong arms around him. As they kissed each other passionately, he gently rocked him on his cock. His moans slipped in between kisses. As his ass got used to his cock, the fucking got more aggressive and the boy was screaming in pleasure.

Adam was in ecstasy, he'd been fucked before but never like this. His whole mind and body were alive, every move of this cock made him deliver noises he swore he'd never made before. This man was making love to him.

Daniel wanted to keep making love to this boy forever but he knew this delicious boy was driving him closer to ejaculation with every kiss. As he squealed once more, Daniel drove his cock deep and exploded within him. Holding his face as he groaned loudly, "oh you beautiful little bitch."

Adam had cum helplessly riding that thick cock, he rubbed it into Daniel's hairy chest. They both fell exhausted on top of each other, gently kissing each other till they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam lay on top of Daniel, his head deep in his chest. He awoke to a hand stroking his smooth back and caressing his ass. "Morning," he whispered as he wriggled his way up to kiss Daniel.

The boy looked even more gorgeous in the morning, his face lit up from his naughtiness. "Good Morning, beautiful," and slapped his ass. Rolled him over and kissed him again, "I'm going to take a shower and you'd better be joining me."

Adam giggled, "Oh yes sir." Then watched the sexy adonis strut away, he had never felt so gay.

He picked up his phone to see multiple texts from Carly, 'where are you? what have you been doing? reply asap.'

'All I can say is, Britney Spears is a total Slut.' He typed, sent and ran to the shower.