The Halloween Frat Party

Story Info
A brother and sister fulfill their fantasy.
6.6k words
4.52
37.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secca2
secca2
49 Followers

ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS STORY ARE EIGHTEEN YEARS OR OLDER.

This story is about incestuous sex between a brother and sister. If that offends you then don't read any further. I want to thank JSipes for editing my story.

******************

"Pam, are you almost ready," My brother, Sam shouted, "The party starts in 30 minutes."

"I'll be down in five minutes," I answered.

Sam is so cute and can't stand not being on time for parties, but this was a fraternity house party. No one has to worry about who shows up first because most of the guys live in the fraternity house.

My name is Pamela, but my friends call me Pam. My twin brother is Samuel, but everyone calls him Sam, so we are known as Sam and Pam, the Hamilton twins. I can't tell you how often we were the first to show up for every event we attended together when we were young kids. I actually found it a little embarrassing, and the other kids would tease us about it. All in good fun, but still.

I was taking my time getting ready. After all, this was not the first party we had attended together, but it was the first college Halloween party we had participated in since starting college two months ago. I love Halloween. How often do you get to play dress up? No one knows who you are in costume, and you can get away with anything. I lost my virginity at a high school Halloween party because I was free to do as I pleased, and no one knew who I was.

I was trying to remember the last time Sam and I went Halloween trick n' treating together, and it was years ago when we were both in middle school. After we started high school, he insisted on going out with his friends on the football team. It has been five years, and this Halloween frat party will be the first time Sam and I have done something together on Halloween.

I was excited, not only because it was a Halloween party but my first college fraternity party. I studied myself in the mirror. The theme was naughty witches, warlocks, and goblins, which made me laugh. I think the fraternity boys used Halloween as an excuse to see the co-eds slut it up. I had heard these fraternity parties often turn into wild sex orgies. Not that I was complaining. At eighteen, I kept my 5'6" figure in pretty good shape and with my slender 120 lbs. turn heads. My long blond hair also garners a lot of male attention.

My Halloween costume is a long sleeve black dress with black taffeta and a zipper down the back. The dress' hem came down several inches above my knees and barely covered my firm, round ass. I complete my costume by wearing black and orange thigh-high stockings, black 3" heels, and a wide-brim pointed witch's hat. I went a little heavy on the makeup to disguise myself further and because I assumed witches tart themselves up. The dress was low scoop-neck, and you could see the lace of my black C-cup push-up bra and a great deal of cleavage. I opted for black full-coverage panties because I didn't want to appear a complete slut. After all, the dress was pretty damn short. I think showing too much skin removes some of the mystery. There's no doubt guys will see up my skirt when I sit or go up and down stairs. I got a tingling in my pussy thinking about it.

One final twirl, and I headed downstairs to my brother. As I walked down the stairs, I saw Sam's face light up, and my nipples hardened. Before I reached puberty, I didn't know my brother would react that way when I showed a little skin because he's my brother, and brothers don't usually pay much attention to their sisters, do they? If Sam only knew the thoughts I sometimes have about him.

When I learned boys get boners with the slightest stimulation, I would do things to cause him to get hard and then pretend I didn't notice. It always amused me how he tried to hide his erections from me. I know Sam often got angry when other boys checked me out, and I enjoyed seeing him get upset, so I sometimes wear a short dress or a thong bikini for fun. I don't like to admit it, but I sometimes wish I was Sam's girlfriend, not his sister.

However, I think Sam loves the idea of showing me off to his friends. When I masturbate, my fantasies are that Sam would undress me in front of a group of friends or that some of his friends would undress me. There were many versions, leaving me naked with a group of boys who then had their way with me. That fantasy play turns me on, so I often think, why not imagine my brother undressing me in front of his friends? Is it wrong for me to fantasize about fucking my brother?

As I walked down the stairs, I checked Sam out, and as expected, I could see the start of a boner. He was dressed as a warlock in a dated tux with a gold medallion. I had to admit at 6' 190 lbs, he looked sexy and had a fine body. I could tell he was looking up my short dress as I descended the stairs, making me feel horny.

He smiled at me, looked me up and down, and then, laughing, said, "What? No thong?"

I laughed. "What? Do you think I'm not showing enough skin?

"No such thing as not enough," he retorted.

I thought for a moment. What the hell? I'd worn short dresses without panties before. Maybe not this short, but I am usually careful. Perhaps it's wrong, but I tend to dress to please my brother. Is that wrong?

"Are you serious, Sam," I snorted.

He nodded his head. I put my hands under my dress, hooked my hands in my panties, shimmied them down my hips, and stepped out of them. I handed them to my brother.

"Happy?" I asked as I turned to head upstairs to put on a thong.

"Wait, Pam. You look perfect as you are," he smirked.

"Oh?" I laughed. "You'd like me to go commando like this, wouldn't you?"

"Ummm,..... yes?" He said kind of shyly.

My mind clicked, and I felt a little chill as my inner vixen kicked in. "What the hell, let's go," I heard myself saying.

Sam looked at the panties in his hand. He held them to his nose, inhaled my scent, stuffed them in his pocket, and said, "Ok, Sis. If you're game, so am I. Let's go."

We hopped in the car. I could feel the vinyl seat against my naked ass. The dress slid up almost to my pussy. I started to feel a little self-conscious but also a little thrilled. The thought of being exposed to my brother was causing a little heat between my legs. We often flirt but have never crossed the line with each other.

Neither of us spoke as we traveled down streets crowded with young trick-or-treaters. We were almost to the frat house, and Sam surprised me, and he gently placed his hand on my bare thigh between the top of my stockings and the hem of my dress.

"This is probably going to sound weird, Pam, but do you ever think of me? I mean, not as a brother but maybe more?" He looked as though he was almost expecting me to scream at him.

"Strangely, I have been for the last few days. Please don't ask me why, as I don't know." I replied nervously.

"That's okay. I am just trying to sort things out in my head. I mean, you are my sister, and I love you like I should love a sister, but my thoughts haven't been so innocent in the last few weeks, or I should say months!"

"How so?"

"Well, like last night when we went to dinner with mom and dad. I told you that you looked great when you came downstairs. However, a voice in my head said, Yeah, you know you want to give her a good fucking! I honestly don't know what made me think of you like that. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Sam. A couple of times during dinner, I looked at you and fantasized about the same thing. Should I be admitting that to you, Sam?"

"What the hell is wrong with us, sis?"

"I don't know, Sam. I haven't felt like this before, I love you as a brother, but I have never thought of you sexually. Well, not until recently!"

"For god sake, Pam, he's your twin brother. You shouldn't think about him like that!" I scolded myself.

I looked at Sam; he still had his eyes on the road. We had always flirted and teased one another but had never done anything that crossed the line between brother and sister. However, his touch sent a little spark through my body. I put my hand on his hand and enjoyed how it felt. The road to the frat house was long and dark but easy to drive. I got a dirty thought. I took my other hand and lifted my skirt, exposing my neatly trimmed pussy. I liked shocking my brother but had never done anything this bold before. Sam took a quick look and then returned his eyes to the road.

"Are you trying to shock me, Pam," he said, "or maybe you are practicing to shock people at the party? No one knows you there, so it would be the ideal place to act naughty. After all, the party's theme is naughty witches, warlocks, and goblins."

"You are right, Sam. No one knows me there, and I want to keep it that way, so please don't tell anyone I am your sister."

"Why, Pam? Do you plan on getting a little crazy at this party?"

"I don't know yet, but they will treat me differently if they know I am your sister."

Sam squeezed my thigh, and I don't know what came over me, but I guided his hand to my pussy. He gasped when he felt my wetness. He didn't say a word, and his eyes never left the roadway. I couldn't imagine what was going through his mind. I had never done anything like that before. Tease him, yes but never touching erotically. Sam's breath quickened. I kept thinking that soon I would be in a room full of people with no panties and dripping wet. It was my fantasy come true. For some reason, the thought made me wetter. I started grinding my pussy against his hand, and I could feel the heat rising inside me.

Sam quickly parked at the side of the road and started to say something, but I shushed him. I took his middle finger and pushed it into my pussy. He was speechless. He tried to remove his hand, but I guided his hand back to my pussy. I could feel how wet I was. With his finger in my pussy, I started frantically rubbing my clit. Cars were slowing as they passed us. Their headlights were lighting the inside of our car. I wondered what would happen if someone saw me. And I moaned.

"Tell me what the hell we are doing right now, Pam," he said in a breathy voice.

"Are we being watched by the passing cars as we do this?" I blurted out.

"Fuck yes," he said. "They are staring at us as they drive slowly past."

That was it for me. My whole body was shaking with excitement. I took my other hand, placed it on Sam's hand, and rapidly started pushing it into my wet pussy. "Oh my god, oh fuck," I moaned as my orgasm shook my whole body.

My head flopped back in the seat. I caught my breath. "Oh my God, that was amazing," I sighed.

"It was much more than amazing. It was scorching hot," Sam replied.

"I blushed, "umm...yeah, I guess it was."

Sam took my hand and licked mine and his fingers clean. I giggled.

We drove on, and a moment later, there was the frat house. It is an old Victorian-style house built in the eighteen hundreds. There were no lights on, and it looked genuinely haunted.

'That's odd,' I thought.

At the same time, Sam said, "I wonder why the lights are out in the frat house?"

It was odd. The house should've been lit up because of the party. We looked at each other but kept driving up the drive to the house. Sam came to my side of the car and opened the door for me. As I stepped out, I felt the cool air on my pussy, and it felt oddly exhilarating.

"Well," suggested Sam. "Why don't we go inside and see what is going on?"

As we walked up to the door, we could hear the murmur of voices from inside. The place sounded busy, so we opened the door and stepped into a room with dozens of individuals dressed in Halloween costumes. They turned and looked at us and stopped talking. They studied us for a moment, then went back to their conversations.

The whole place, lit with candles only, cast an eerily glow, and scary music played in the background. Sam and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"The fraternity must have decided the place would appear scarier with only candlelight," Sam said.

"I guess," I agreed.

We stood awkwardly surveying the room, trying to decide if we should stay or go. After an interminable pause, a man dressed in a vampire costume stepped forward.

"Good evening," he said in a theatrical vampire voice.

We looked at each other and almost laughed.

With his fist, he gently poked Sam on the shoulder and said, "Just joking folks." he said in a normal voice. "Welcome to kappa keg's annual Halloween party. I'm Brad, the President of this fraternity. I don't recognize either of you in costume. Are you a guest of one of the fraternity brothers?"

Sam pulled his mask away and said, "I am Sam, a new pledge member of this fraternity."

"Oh, I am sorry, Sam. I didn't recognize you in costume," He said. "And who is your lovely date, may I ask?"

"This is my si....." Sam started to say before I elbowed him. "My date's name is Pam."

"I am pleased to meet you, Pam. My name is Brad, and I am delighted you could attend our party. We have an open bar, so feel free to ply yourself with as much alcohol as you wish."

"Thank you! That's very kind of you," I said.

We saw glances traded around the room. "We will do just that," I smiled as someone pressed a drink into my hands. It was a Bloody Mary, and I took a sip. The Bloody Mary was my favorite drink. It didn't occur to me to ask how they knew I liked Bloody Mary. They handed Sam a beer, a Miller's Lite, his favorite.

"Come into the party room and make yourself comfortable," Brad said, urging us into the room. The music playing in that room was more conducive to dancing. "You can sit at the bar or one of the tables arranged around the dance floor."

I felt slightly overwhelmed as Brad led Sam and me through the crowd of revelers. Brad was introducing people, too many names to remember, and the music was drowning out his voice anyways. I looked at the people, and they were all in costume. I noticed the young college women were all gorgeous. All seemed to be slender and built like sex goddesses. And all of them wore very revealing tight costumes such as playboy bunnies, French maids, and other ensembles that showed a lot of skin. The girls wore sexy outfits, and the men chose scary costumes like Frankenstein and Werewolf.

The lights were low, the music was thumping, and everyone was dancing to the beat. A tall redheaded woman dressed like a bunny rabbit came and asked Sam to dance. She had a hot pink thong with a cotton tail, a matching pink tank top cut off and didn't entirely cover the bottom of her tits, pink spike heels, and bunny ears. she had makeup on her entire body, making her skin and face appear suntanned.

"You don't mind if he dances with me," she asked. "Do you?"

She took Sam by his tie and led him into the dancing crowd. I became jealous suddenly, and I tried to watch him, but just then, Brad interrupted me.

"I love your costume," he said.

"Thank you," I replied.

Brad smiled at me. He had a sexy smile that made me feel good, and I started to relax. I'm sure the drink didn't hurt. Brad began to talk to me. He asked me where I knew Sam, and I told him we had known each other for years.

"Well, aren't we lucky you know Sam," he smiled. "Now you get to join our little party."

Our conversation flowed easily, and the music kept playing. I felt myself getting comfortable and swaying to the beat, but I was still concerned the pink bunny had taken Sam off someplace.

"Perhaps you'd like to dance?" Brad asked.

I wondered where Sam was and looked around. After all, this was my first college party, and I wasn't sure what might happen. I had heard many stories about college parties turning into wild orgies, and I wanted Sam there to protect me.

"I should find Sam," I meekly protested.

"He's right there," Brad pointed

I looked to where Brad was pointing, and Sam was dancing between two gorgeous women with big tits. One dressed like a slutty Alice in Wonderland, and the other dressed like an equally slutty version of a cheerleader with a large penis emblazoned on the front of her cut-off jersey. I watched Sam dance with the two sluts as Brad led me onto the dance floor, and I didn't resist his insistence.

Brad was not only a gentleman but a great dancer. The crowded dance floor forced us to dance close to each other. I could feel the music pulsing through my body and Brad's closeness if you know what I mean. He smelled terrific, but his cologne made me lightheaded. I looked around for Sam and spotted him dancing with two different women through the crowd. I had another sudden rage of jealousy. If anyone was going to fuck my brother tonight, I wanted it to be me.

"Go to him. You know it is what you want. Go to your brother and make your dream real!" I told myself.

I felt Brad's hand on my hip as we danced. I was aware of his touch and could feel the heat through my thin costume, which felt good. I tried to keep an eye on my brother as Brad's hands roamed over my hips, touching my ass.

I realized my pussy was soaked, and it wasn't sweat. "For fuck sake, this is madness!" I thought. "No! No! No!" I mumbled quietly, "you can't think about Sam like that. He is your brother. No! No! No!"

Brad put his mouth to my ear and whispered, "You're not wearing panties."

That brought me back to reality. I was excited that Brad had discovered my secret. His breath was warm against my skin, and I found it intoxicating. I couldn't help becoming aroused.

"Is that a bad thing?" I said coyly, looking into his eyes.

His hand went below the hem of my dress, and I could feel it on my thigh.

"Not at all," he laughed.

His laugh was enchanting. His hand slid up under my dress. I should have stopped him, but his touch was exciting at that moment. I felt his hand caress my ass, and I closed my eyes and pretended it was Sam's hand.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed people looking. I realized Brad pulled my hem partially up, and people could see what he was doing. I felt my pussy get wetter, realizing I was on display like that. I wondered if something was in my drink to make me not care. Again, I looked for Sam and saw him. He was grinding against two entirely different women. I saw him look at me. He then looked down at my ass. He smiled and winked. It pissed me off that he didn't seem to care that Brad was rubbing my naked ass. The thought just occurred to me that maybe Sam brought me to his frat party to offer me to the fraternity president to gain favor. Surely he wouldn't do that to his sister.

I closed my eyes and let Brad press against me. I felt his breath on my neck, and it felt good. "To hell with Sam. I'm going to enjoy this moment." The next thing I knew, a woman was pressed up behind me. She put her arms around my waist, and I pushed back against her. Her breath felt good on my neck, and her breasts pressed against my back.

Her hands left my waist, and she reached down and pulled up the hem of my skirt. I felt her bare skin and the hair on her pussy tickle my behind, and I hadn't realized she was naked until then. There I was, sandwiched between Brad and this strange naked woman, with the skirt of my costume around my waist, grinding as though I loved it. The truth of the matter, I did love it. I felt free, and I felt sexual. I felt the heat grow between my legs. I told myself Sam could kiss my ass, and I would have fun like he was doing.

The woman soon faded into the crowd. As she did, a handsome man in a red costume and horns took her place. His hands groped my ass as he ground his hard cock against my exposed ass. I knew I should have stopped him, but I just kept dancing with him, enjoying him touching me, the music, the smells, and the heat of his hard cock.

Brad's hand slid down my belly to my pussy. I parted my legs a bit. His fingers slipped into me. He adeptly played with my clit. It was exhilarating. The man behind me moved his hands to my tits and started massaging them.

secca2
secca2
49 Followers
12