The Halloween Frat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the room, and I noticed other women dancing topless. People pressed against each other, making out, grinding into each other. The guy behind me started kissing my neck, and I sighed. Brad leaned in and kissed my lips, and I kissed back as he continued to play skillfully with my pussy. Now Brad's shirt was open, and I could see his well-chiseled chest and abs. My hand went to his chest, and the muscles were firm and warm against my fingers. The man behind me danced away, and another man took his place.

With his free hand, Brad took my hand and, dragging it down his body, led me to his cock. I rubbed it through his pants. Even through his clothing, I could tell it was impressive. I started rubbing it. I became more aware of the man behind me, grinding his hard cock against my naked ass. I reached behind with my other hand and detected his naked body. I marveled at how taut his muscles felt and started stroking his cock. The next thing I feel is Brad's hands reaching around me, and I still had a hand playing with my pussy. I realized it must be the guy behind me, and I didn't care. It felt good, the rhythm was pulsing, and the air smelled like raw sex.

Brad's hands went to the zipper of my dress. I could feel him slowly pulling it down. It seemed to be taking forever. I wanted to stop him, and I wanted him to go faster. I felt the fingers in my pussy, and the heat was building inside me. I leaned back against the naked guy behind me, with my dress wholly unzipped. Brad leaned in and kissed me. It was a slow passionate kiss. As he pulled away, he peeled my costume down over my arms. It now hung, top and bottom, bunched up around my waist.

Brad kissed me again. I felt the naked guy behind me unclasp my bra, and I shrugged my shoulders without thinking and let it fall to the floor. The naked guy reached around and started playing with my tits, pulling on my nipples, and I tried to look over my shoulder to see who he was, but he kept purposely bobbing away, so I couldn't see him. The heat continued to build inside me as an orgasm pulsed through my body. I almost lost my balance. The two men I was between were the only thing holding me up.

Two sexy co-eds dancing to my side had their fingers in each other's wet pussies. Beyond them was a guy sandwiched between two girls. One girl stroked his cock, and the other reached around him, playing with the other girl's breasts and nipples. I looked at his cock, probably one of the biggest I'd ever seen. I then realized that the guy behind me was now pressing his naked cock against my bare ass. Again, I realized it was an impressive size and pushed back against it.

I looked around the room for Sam, and I couldn't see him. I realized that Brad had also released his cock. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around it or tried, but they wouldn't go completely. I started stroking it.

"Suck it, suck Brad's cock," ordered the naked man behind me. His voice sounded vaguely familiar.

As if in a trance, I dropped to my knees. I was right. Brad did have an enormous cock. I kept stroking it and took it in my mouth. I could barely get my lips around the tip, and I kept stroking it as I sucked. The guy behind me grabbed my costume, pulled it over my head, and tossed it away. I was naked except for my stockings and heels, on my knees, sucking the massive cock of a man I had just met. The naked man behind me was massaging my tits and pulling my nipples; the unique part was how good it felt. I felt slutty, and dirty, but I liked it, no, I loved it.

I glanced around me Again. Two girls were on the floor in a sixty-nine position, eating each other's pussies. A couple was fucking right beside them, and I could hear her moans over the music. Another young man was on his back, a young woman riding his cock cowgirl style, while another rode his face reverse cowgirl, and the women were making out passionately with each other. People all around me were still dancing in various stages of undress. The music was still pulsing.

Brad pushed me onto my back and straddled me. My legs spread seemingly on their own as Brad pressed his cock against the entrance to my pussy. I thought about his size Again. I was as wet as possible, and if I could take a cock that large, now would be the time.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as Brad pressed his cock; with one stroke, he pushed himself entirely inside me.

"Oh my God," I moaned. I'd never felt so full.

He started taking long slow strokes. I felt the heat building inside me. I looked at his face, and his eyes had narrowed to two slits like the eyes of a cat. I briefly wondered why I didn't notice his eyes before.

"Do you like that?" Brad whispered.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

"Tell me how much you like it," he almost ordered.

"I love it and want you to fuck me harder," I groaned. "Give me that cock. It feels so good, and I feel so full. "Fuck me hard, Brad."

Brad started picking up pace. So did my body.

"Oh my God. Fuck me. Please give it to me, Brad. Fuck yes, fuck yes," I think I screamed.

Brad started thrusting harder. I could feel the orgasm build inside me. All of a sudden, it washed over me.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I screamed. "Fuck me, Brad! Don't stop! Please keep fucking me!"

Brad started thrusting faster. I started to say something, but Brad quickly rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him. The naked stranger behind me began pressing his cock against my asshole. I marveled at its size but was afraid it was too big to fit into my ass. I looked over my shoulder to ask him to go slower because I had never had anyone in my ass. I was shocked that my brother, Sam, was the naked stranger behind me. I asked Sam to put his cock into my mouth instead of my virgin ass.

Sam wasted no time shoving his cock into my mouth. I wrapped my fingers around it as best I could and jerked him as I sucked. As I fucked Brad cowgirl style, I grunted around my brother's marvelous cock plunging in and out of my mouth. Brad started bucking and stroking with more urgency. His body stiffened up. I felt like a volcano of hot cum was filling my pussy. I could feel it squishing out of me onto my thighs and Brad's belly as he continued to thrust. Another orgasm hit me in waves. Brad rolled me onto my back and pulled his still-hard cock out of me. My brother immediately took his place. I didn't stop my brother; I wanted him to treat me like the dirty slut I was becoming.

Sam fucked me hard, and my body rocked with each thrust. I was running out of energy, and all I could do was moaned as my brother's big cock fucked me. The next thing I know, Sam stiffens up. And suddenly, a bucket of his cum floods my pussy. I couldn't concentrate on what was happening as another powerful orgasm rocked my body. The room smelled like sex. I looked around at people who were in various sexual acts around me.

Then Sam rolled over and pulled me on top of him. He pulled my breasts close to his chest and held me tight, his cock still inside me. Suddenly, I felt something warm and wet on my ass. A finger entered my asshole, then another, then another. The fingers felt good, but I'd never had anything in my ass and certainly didn't want a cock in my ass. I started to protest, but Sam kissed me to shut me up.

"Relax, Pam," Sam whispered in my ear.

I felt a cock against my ass and protested again.

"Again, Sam, with his cock inside my pussy, said, "relax, Pam, shhhh. Give it a try; I think you will like it."

I trusted my brother and relaxed my body as best I could, and then I felt the hard cock push me. It wasn't fat like Sam's, but it was much longer and reached places no one had ever touched. Slowly it started to feel good. Every nerve in my body was on edge with anticipation. Then they both started slowly fucking me. I felt I should fuck back, but truthfully I could barely move, letting their motion take over my body. Soon, I came hard, then collapsed on top of my brother. They kept pounding into me. There was nothing I could do as they fucked me. My body was buzzing, and it felt like I was riding a high. I don't remember how long they fucked me, but they eventually dumped their loads in me. I didn't have the energy to cum again, and I felt the cum dripping out of my pussy and ass.

As their cocks slid out of me, I fell onto my back, lying on the floor, trying to catch my breath. As I lay there in a fog, Brad appeared by my head. I heard him tell Sam there were private rooms upstairs if he wanted to continue sex with me. Sam scooped me into his arms and slipped his cock back in my pussy, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he carried me upstairs. I was still in somewhat of a fog. Sam smiled, and with his cock buried in me, he walked upstairs to the bedroom. I held on tight and yelped as I bounced on his cock. Every step up the stairs was a pleasure for me.

Sam entered the first vacant bedroom he could find and dumped me onto the bed. All I could think about was how much I wanted my brother to keep fucking me. He lowered himself onto the bed with me still holding on. I kissed him deeply as I wrapped my legs tighter around him. Sam continued to fucked me. And this wasn't making love but pure animalistic lust.

I screamed. "Fuck me, Sam! Fuck me hard!" as I neared another orgasm.

But Sam pulled out of me and jumped to his feet.

"Don't stop! Fuck me, twin brother! Please fuck me hard!" I demanded, my voice riddled with lust.

Sam stood beside the bed, positioning me where he could best enter me. I screamed as Sam's tongue licked my pussy lips. My hips lifted from the bed forcing his tongue even more deeply. It was amazing the way his tongue touched every nerve in my sensitive pussy.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" I moaned and followed my brother's tongue by lifting my hips. I was going to cum, but he pushed me down and fell back to the bed as he pulled his tongue out. I screamed for him to keep licking my cunt.

My brother quickly scrambled between my legs and placed his cock back in my cunt. We locked eyes with each other, and Sam had a devious smile.

"Fuck me!" I called out. "Fuck me as hard as you can, Sam!"

Sam put my ankles against his shoulder and leaned forward, so I was almost bent in half. Bracing his hands on the bed to hold me down, he pulled his cock halfway out before roughly driving it home into my hot pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I cried over and over.

Sam pounded into me as I screamed with delight, and I looked lovingly at my brother.

"Oh, God, you're fucking me so hard!" I moaned, "Oh, Sam, you wanted your sister's pussy didn't you?"

"Yes." Sam groaned as he slammed into me. "I want you, Pam. I want to fuck you hard and make you cum on my cock."

I screamed as Sam pounded my cunt. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck yes, cumming, Sam! I'm cumming for you!"

For the first time ever, I squirted and soaked my brother. I had heard of girls squirting during orgasm but never squirted before. He looked surprised but kept hammering my pussy. Sam told me he could feel his orgasm approaching and gasped that he was close.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Here it comes... ahhhhhhh!!!" Sam groaned.

"Inside me, Sam!" I rasped. "Fill me with your cum!"

I screamed as I climaxed, my body shaking as Sam's cock twitched inside me. I could feel his cock pulse as his cum filled me. He lay propped on his elbows above me as we kissed. His cock had softened, and he slipped out of me. I gasped as the empty feeling took over.

"I'm exhausted." I whispered, "Let's take a shower and get some sleep?"

"Sleep? I'm not finished with you yet." Sam said as he pressed his cock to my lips. "Suck my cock and get me hard, then I will fuck you again."

I sucked Sam's cock back to hardness, but before I could do anything, he flipped me on all fours. I felt his cock enter me again, and I let out a squeal as he thrust deep inside me. Sam continually slammed his cock into my tired pussy as I gripped the bedsheet so hard it ripped slightly.

Pushing back against my brother, I screamed and gasped because I had never been fucked like this! I buried my head in the pillow to muffle the noise. Sam pushed his thumb into my butthole, and I groaned with lust and then encouraged him to stick his dick into my ass. Sam looked doubtful I meant it.

"Yes, Sam! My ass! Fuck my ass!"

Sam slowly pushed forward with the tip of his cock at my puckered starfish, and he wasn't gentle. He slapped me hard on my ass, and I pressed back, taking his cock in one swift move.

"Oh, shiiiiiiit!" I screamed. We fucked until I couldn't take it any longer and lunged forward. Sam's cock popped out of my ass. Sam grabbed my hips and lifted them back in place, and he shoved his cock back inside my gaping asshole as I wailed out loud. We were both grunting and covered in sweat as our incestuous fuck continued. Sam placed his thumb on my clit and pressed.

"Oh, fuuuuck! Fuuuuck! Saaaammmm!" I screamed as I orgasmed so hard I passed out. That's the last I remember.

Sam emptied himself into Pam with a loud groan before flopping beside her. Exhausted, they fell asleep naked and covered in sweat. Sam woke first and looked at Pam beside him. Even with her unruly hair, she looked beautiful.

"Hey," he said as my eyes fluttered open.

"Hey yourself," I smiled as I sat up.

Neither of us knew what to say, so I grabbed someone's discarded robe and went to the bathroom to pee. I washed my hands and stared at myself in the mirror. My whole body was sore. Especially my pussy and ass. My skin felt sweaty and sticky, and I felt like I'd been seriously fucked all night. My nipples were sore. I couldn't believe I had done everything running through my head, and I certainly hadn't acted like myself.

"Whoever you were last night, thank you," I whispered to myself as I peered into the mirror.

Sam snapped me out of it when he stumbled into the bathroom, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed the top of my head. I turned and hugged my brother, laying my head on his chest, my eyes closed as I listened to his heartbeat.

"Did last night really happen?" Sam asked.

I nodded. We stood there in a daze for a moment, and we both kept looking around, not quite comprehending our circumstances.

"Are you alright, Pam?"

I nodded yes. We went downstairs, and my purse and bra were on the bar, and I found the rest of my costume in the middle of the dance floor. Sam never found his costume but did find a shirt and pants that fit him.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Home, I guess," Sam smiled.

"No, I'm asking, what do you and I do about what we did with each other last night," I groaned.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't want it to end," I answered.

"Then we will continue what we started, but no one can know."

Smiling, I nodded my head and then kissed my brother. We were both looking forward to whatever the future held for us.

12