The Halloween Hoax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Oh my god! Who? Who did I just fuck?"

He laughed out loud. You just fucked Quinn's dad, he stayed home to chaperone the party....oh....my....god."

My blush must've lit up the night. "Oh fuck....oh fuck, THAT'S why his voice seemed lower. I thought he was just playing the part of his character or something. Shit!"

I was standing there, dripping cum from Quinn's dad, not Randy.

"Well, in a way...." James looked at me knowingly. "Doesn't this work for your plan? I mean, you wanted to get laid AND you wanted to get back at Quinn in some way. What better way than to fuck her dad!" he snickered.

I was still blushing profusely. "I guess....yeah, wow, I think you're right!"

"I hear Randy has a needle dick, anyway. Was his dad the same?"

"No, he actually had a nice.....god, I can't believe I'm even saying this out loud. But, yes, Quinn's dad has a nice cock!"

He couldn't stop laughing. He walked me back to my car, where Rodney and Jimmy waited. They squealed when I told them what had happened. I scrubbed off my makeup. We had to duck down as a car went by, it was Quinn! Jimmy and Rodney looked at me like, "um....do you wanna still.....?" gauging my slut level.

I didn't have to think twice. Fucking her dad was totally unexpected, but there was still Chad....oh god, Chad and that body....I had to at least try.

We waited for almost an hour for insider Jimmy to reconnoiter and report back again. I slid into the skin tight Elastigirl suit as we waited. Funny that Rodney and Jimmy are totally gay, but they didn't seem to mind watching me strip naked for them. They had grins on their faces the whole time. I guess I'd have watched them strip as well, even knowing they were gay, so I guess it was totally fair.

James appeared, "okay, Quinn and Chad are almost always together," he said.

My shoulders slumped a bit. Chad was a total hottie, curse the genetics of the chosen ones! He had long, flowing brown hair. He was built like a swimmer, long, lean muscle. It was a painful tease in gym class, seeing him prance around in running shorts or worse (better?) tight spandex. And oh my goodness, that ass, that fucking, spectacular tight, cute ass! God, to think of the number of times I nearly wet myself watching him and his "boys" sweat and move playing basketball or, even worse for me, "touch" football. I was always like, "can I play? can I touch?" Of course, always in my head. They'd have laughed me out of the gym if I'd said it aloud.

"Luckily," James said, cutting into my horny recollections, "I've done a little research," he said, shooting an evil smile my way. "As we all know, Quinn is a bit of a slut."

I always found that odd, as well, how popular kids can slut around and it's all acceptable and shit, but god forbid someone else do it and they are basically "scarlet lettered" and bullied about it.

"Fortunately for you I've got my fingers on the job," he grinned. He wiggled his fingers under my nose. Pussy, that's what it smelled like.

"Ew!" I said turning up my nose. "Is that....Quinn?"

"Yep," he chuckled. "You know she and I have hooked up before. She only "puts out" for Chad. Anyway, you'll need to "adjust" your costume before you try anything. Turns out she has a split in the tights....at the right spot."

I blushed. So that's how she made herself accessible. I'd wondered about that.

"She has the hole....here," he said, helping himself to jabbing his finger at the back of my ass.

I jumped but laughed. "I get it, I know where the hole goes."

I actually admired her cleverness. The red tights are covered by stretchy black shorts. All one had to do is make a hole in the tights so that it's still covered by the shorts, until "that" moment where it can easily slide to the side.

"You'd better hurry, though. I'm working on distracting Quinn, I think she's up for it. I don't know if she'll put out, but she's certainly allowing my fingers to wander," he smirked. "We're meeting behind the fence when I go back, I can't guarantee you more than 10-15 minutes."

"Oh fuck, I gotta go," I said to Rodney and Jimmy. "Quick, cut the tights!" I urged. I bent over and slid the shorts to the side.

"Now this is something I don't see every day," joked Rodney as he pulled the tights away from my pussy in order to made a small slit.

"You've got such a cute little butthole, dear!" he teased, "doesn't she?" he said to Jimmy.

"If you are into that sort of thing," he smirked, then smiled.

"If I wasn't totally, flaming gay I'd totally be "in" there," he joked.

"Gotta run!" I said, hustling to my next "gig."

"Have fun slutting yourself out like a common street whore!" Rodney playfully called out to me as a hustled back to the party, face mask in place.

From the side of the house I saw Quinn and James walking towards the back row of hedges. "God, what a slut," I smirked. "I wonder if Chad knows?" From the rumors and stories, I figured he knew. He was a well known "player" himself. What's good for the goose....I wasn't in position to judge, however, I was actually OUT to be a slut.

It was now or never. I saw Chad heading out back. Even though they may both be cheats I doubt he'd have stood for any hanky panky while he was within striking distance. I cut him off at the keg.

"Hey sweets," I said, dripping her disgustingly put on southern drawl. She wasn't even southern. She was like Madonna, acting like she was British. It was all affected.

Chad was dressed as Thor. If I could get any wetter I'd have had to leave the party and get a new pair of tights. He looked like a god (of thunder, I suppose). He had on the horned helmet thingy, the flowing red cape and.....whew, the tightest spandex from his chiseled chest, down to his perfectly muscled legs. He had on a codpiece shaped like thing at his crotch that was no more than another piece of REALLY tight, differently colored spandex. It looked....delicious, I'm not going to lie. I'd secretly lusted after that thing for several years now and now it was basically staring me in the face, taunting me.

"Oh hey, was looking for you," he said with obvious jealousy. "I thought I saw that sneaky weasel James out here with you."

"Naw, you know James, all bark no bite. He's a mere mortal, compared to a god like you," I said as I stepped forward to commit myself fully. It was make or break time. I took my hand and I grabbed his crotch and gave it a squeeze. Don't worry, I'd seen Quinn do it a thousand times. They loved lording their sexuality over the rest of us commoners.

"Now now, baby. You are just going to rile me up."

"Totally intended," I drawled.

"And fuck, look at those shorts, I can see your camel toe, I thought you had a pad thing or something to cover that. Not that I'm complaining, in fact....hell yeah!" he grinned.

I had no idea what amount of time I had so I had to move quickly.

"Do you like?" I smiled and I turned so he could see my ass in the tightest material ever.

"Fuck, stop or you're going to have to take care of this," he said with frustration, grabbing his crotch. I already noticed it was bigger.

"Give me two minutes, then meet me behind the utility shed."

"Oh fuck yeah," he grinned. "I've been ogling your ass in that spandex for an hour now, I didn't know how much longer I could take it."

The party was at Quinn's family home. Now when I say utility shed, that's like calling a ship a canoe. It was for their grounds crew. Yes, they had a grounds crew do their yard work. It probably had the same square footage as the first floor of our house.

He made small talk and chit chat designed for subterfuge, acting as if he was off to the bathroom. Since he's always the center of attention I had my chance to sneak to our rendezvous spot behind the shed.

He came up behind me soon after, kissed me on the neck and fondled my tits through the material. I swore I'd have to trash the tights or act like I'd spilled beer on myself I was so wet with anticipation. He basically shoved me over the arms of a lawn chair. My ass was up for him.

"God, that ass looks SO tight in the moonlight," he grunted as I heard him struggle to get the spandex down to his ankles.

I smirked and thought to myself, "you mean that same ass that you guys at school ignore every day, do you mean that one?"

I felt his cock poke my ass through the spandex.

"Goddamn it, how am I supposed to....?"

"Here," I chuckled softly as I slid my shorts to the side and guided his cock towards the tear that Rodney had made.

He teased and taunted me with that beautiful tool of his. He slid the head up and down my engorged lips, flaunting how wet I was for him.

In my head I was screaming, "just put the damn thing in! Give me that fucking cock I've wanted for so long!"

Suddenly I had to bite my arm as he worked his way in to keep from alerting the neighborhood.

"God, you are TIGHT, baby," he growled in my ear. I grinned at that thought that HIS slut, Quinn was now loose enough to notice the difference.

"Gawd," I drawled. "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard," I moaned.

He obliged. He still was working himself in. I'd never been filled so much, not even my dildos reached where he was hitting. He wasn't even IN yet. Now again, I don't have much experience in real life, but I know he was bigger than average. I've seen bigger in porn, but this thing was real, and it was in my stretched pussy.

He drilled me beautifully for a short time, my brain and pussy were in a beautiful trance-like hum. I could hear his hips slap against my ass and felt his balls hit my outer lips with his thrusts. I was hanging onto the chair trying to match his tempo.

He leaned over to me with a whisper. "Can I do....it? Can we do it tonight?"

"uh, uh....ugh," I groaned incoherently. I didn't have a clue what he was asking, my brain was a mess, just like my pussy.

"You promised you'd let me...soon. Can I......fuck your ass tonight?"

My eyes must've been like saucers, good thing I was facing away from him. I felt him remove his cock.

"Nooooooo," I groaned, "put it back in!"

He again teased me with it.

"Please! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I begged. He didn't budge. He'd push himself in just enough to frustrate me, only to pull out again.

"Come on baby, I want that ass," he teased. "It looks so good tonight. You are so wet, we won't even need lube."

"No baby, pleeeeeeeease," I begged. I was scrambling frantically with my hands to try and force his cock back inside. "I need your cock so bad!" (yes, I know it's "badly," but when you are in a cock frenzy, grammar isn't that important).

"Tell me you want it!"

"I do! Fuck me, fuck me hard, hard as you want!" I begged.

"Tell where you want it!"

"My pussy, pleeeeeease, fuck it, take it like you own it!"

"I DO own it," he growled lustily. "I also am going to own that ass, you promised."

"Please, you can cum in me," I offered. I figured Quinn for a "pull out" kind of gal.

"Oh, I'm cumming in you all right, in that ass."

"Fuuuuck," I moaned. I was stroking my clit with my fingers but it was missing something. It was missing a big cock filling me.

"I'll go slow," he whispered softly. "We've both wanted this. If you won't I'm going back to the party," he warned.

I knew it was a bluff, guys will blow their loads in pretty much anything, but it actually worked for my overall plan. I just thought how evil that would be the next time he was with Quinn and he started to penetrate her butt and she'd be like "Oh my god, what are you doing!" I knew they'd figure out there was an interloper, I just chuckled to think if that was how they'd figure it out.

I felt his cock pressing against my anus, he'd been teasing me with it while at the same time covering the opening with my embarrassing wetness.

"I....I've never...."

"Shhh, I know, me either. We've both wanted to...." he said reassuringly. "I'll go slow...."

I stopped fighting it. I needed it in me, one way or the other, and time was not on my side. I felt his tip enter me. True to his word he filled me up slowly.

"oh oh oh oh," I panted as if in labor, trying to relax my sphincter to accommodate him.

I had fantasized about anal and even had "practiced" with my dildos. Nowhere in my fantasy did I think about taking such a big one first. However, there was such a poetic justice quality to it. It was him, someone whose cock I wanted to badly for so long that I'd do anything to get it. So, there I was, actually HAVING to do anything, like take it up the ass. Then, there was the Quinn thing, that I'd robbed that bitch of being his "first." Finally, there was the atonement aspect to it. That since I'd been such a sneaky bitch on this night that it was totally fitting I'd need to be taken that way. It was rightful punishment.

Punish it, he did. He worked that monster into me, and yes ladies, it actually DOES fit, eventually. He pulled out, to the tip, which made me actually crave it to fill me again, which he did, over and over. He had me rocking on his glorious cock. I was nearly in tears, a lot of it because I wondered how or if I'd ever be able to experience that cock again. He split me, but wonderfully. He was patient, it was rhythmic, he let me help with the pace. I was babbling, I hoped it sounded southern enough but I was getting lost in it.

"Yeah baby, take that cock. I knew you could. I TOLD you you'd like it," he groaned, himself lost in the lust of the moment.

"Uh huh, I do, baby, I do like it in my ass, give it to me this way all the time from now on!" I begged, grinning at what that would mean for Quinn, later. I loved tweaking her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," he moaned. He was close. I didn't want this opportunity to pass so I was diddling my clit as he filled me. It was building up in me, from years of desire, from all those times I saw him in tight little shorts, to watching the sweat roll down his tight chest, to that cocky, preening grin of his. I'd wanted this for too long, I couldn't hold it, I came all over my hand. I could feel it soaking my fingers as he was lifting me onto my toes with his thrusts. I felt my orgasm rip through my pussy. I could even feel it around the ring of my ass, like it was electrified. Over and over I spasmed while I could feel his urgency reach its own climax.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," He groaned one last time as he buried himself in me to the hilt. I felt its heat splashing my insides as he gripped me tightly, almost animalistic in the way he dug his fingers into the soft flesh of my butt cheeks. "Fuck, fuck fuck!" he moaned.

He rode me down slowly. "Oh my god, baby, that was fantastic," he sighed appreciatively.

I actually ALMOST revealed myself, like, "ha, so you came in Sophie's butt and you LIKED it? Imagine." But I knew better. Why end up in jail or something? He wiped himself on my cheeks, unceremoniously, once he recovered. He'd also recovered his swagger. He slapped me on the ass and said, "see you back at the party, give me a couple minutes so everyone doesn't just assume I just butt fucked you," he said crudely.

"Oh god, I'm so sore back there," I grinned to myself. I knew what they meant by "good sore," like they always talk about when you work out. My pussy was sore, too, but still buzzing. I'd had a long time in the buildup, there was still so much pent up energy.

My plan was nearly complete, at least as far as I was concerned. I hadn't counted on spontaneity. After I gave him some "cover" time I crept past everyone and hustled to the parking lot. We'd parked some way down the long lane for more privacy. But, before I could even get to the lot I saw who I assumed were Billy and Gary, in costume, hanging out smoking weed on the trunk of their car. They were part of the "we're better than you," group.

I could tell by their voices when Billy asked, "hey Quinn, what's up? Where's Chad? He might want some of this."

I immediately fell back into character. Suddenly I realized my power. I WAS Quinn, at least until I was caught. How embarrassing it would be for her if....."hehe," I giggled softly to myself. Now, backing up a minute, in NO way had I begun the night thinking beyond the masquerade escapade and a minor favor. The fact that it had worked out twice was a wonderful bonus. Now, I was faced with another, unexpected possibility. I had so much pent up sexual energy from all the denial I'd faced in my life that what happened only seemed natural. Suddenly, I wondered if that's how my mom turned out the way she did, bless her slutty heart.

"Hey sexy boys," I drawled. "I haven't seen him, he's back at the house. I'll hit that, though." I hoped the double entendre wasn't lost on them.

They didn't have masks on. But, this part of the lot was dark, and I still had on the Elastigirl mask that only covers the eyes. I took a nice, long drag. I'd purposely avoided alcohol to enjoy my experience to the fullest and to be able to make good decisions. But, now that I was "out" at least away from the party, I wanted the buzz. We hung out, passing the joint around. It was good shit, I was feeling it quickly. Weed makes me.....disinhibited....and horny. It's like I lose all that mental baggage and blocking that I do normally. I had an idea and I knew they'd like it as well.

"God damn, Quinn, that outfit is TIGHT," Gary said, ogling my barely covered pussy.

"Is it....sexy?" I grinned. I spun around for them, purposely sticking my ass out for them. I could feel the slight painful twinge from what I'd done earlier. It only made me hornier, reminding me of what a slut I'd been.

"Fuck yeah, Chad's going to want to wear that thing OUT!" Billy said admiringly.

I found it funny how hot they thought my body was, when they didn't know it was mine. Just like Quinn, my nipples were now poking through the fabric without a bra. The boys certainly took notice. I saw them shooting glances at each other and slugging each other between hits. I kept sneaking glances at their crotches, too, wondering what they'd be like...in me.

"Fuck, I'm actually going to do this," my fevered brain told me.

My pussy was still aching a little, not as much as my ass, of course. I think the soreness just added to my sexual frustration. It forced me to constantly think of how it got that way. The joint got smaller until it was smoked out.

"Guess we'd better head up," said Gary, pointing at the house. "I hear it's rocking."

"Shit," I thought. Being unfamiliar with the usual protocol of sluttery (new word), I had to improvise.

"Um, can't we just hang out a bit more?" I said sweetly. It was lost on them, I could see their dumb, blank faces.

"Sorry, we're out. I hear Brian has some good shit, though, you should come with us."

I was standing there in skin tight spandex, my nipples almost cutting their way through, my pussy probably wet enough to smell.

"Dammit, do I have to hit them with a hammer?" I thought.

"So you boys like my outfit?"

"Fuck yeah. Very realistic. I've even had fantasies about Elastigirl," laughed Billy.

"Fantasies," scoffed Gary, "hell, you jerk off to that cartoon daily, I bet!"

Billy blushed but didn't deny a word of it.

It did provide an opening, however. "So, what do you think about, when you think about her?"

He looked uncomfortable, like I was setting him up to embarrass him.

"We should really go, we don't want Brian to smoke all the weed," he said shifting his feet.

"Is it her....tits?" I asked with a smile. I cupped mine for them and stuck out my tongue. Again, ogling, but blank in recognition of what I was trying to offer.

"Is this better, is this more like what you imagine?" I said, peeling the top spandex over my tits, letting them spill out.

"Fuck, Quinn, what the hell?" Gary said, startled. Billy quickly slugged him as if to say, "dude! Shut the hell up, let her show us!"