The Halloween Hoax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playfully I tweaked my own nipples, which only sent waves of sexual surges down to my clit. I was so worked up I'd have fucked the gear shift knob at that point, sore pussy or not.

"Quinn, don't start nothing you can't finish," warned Billy, his voice lower and more testosterone driven.

"Or, is it her ass you like?" I giggled as I turned around and waved it at them.

"Fuck, that spandex is SO tight you can see.....everything," gurgled Gary. "You really need to stop...or...."

"Or do you imagine it just like this?" I said, peeling the tight leggings down slowly, teasingly over my ass until it was out for them.

"God damn, Quinn, if you don't stop...."

"If I don't stop....what?" I said, eyelids fluttering.

I was horny as fuck, as the kids say. What am I talking about? *I* am one of those kids (18, literotica!).

"Do you need an engraved invitation?" I asked with dramatic irritation.

Gary looked around and said, "fuck, Chad will kick our ASS!"

Billy said, "I don't care about you, I'm doing this!"

Quickly, he came up behind me and I bent over the trunk of the car for him. His cock was out. The preliminaries had readied him, he was fully erect and he slid in without much effort, due to my copious wetness along with the fact that their alpha friend Chad had stretched it out some.

"God, DAMN, this thing is tight," he groaned as he stroked it in and out of me.

I smiled. I was glad he still thought so after Chad had worked it out.

"That's it, fuck me, baby, fuck it good," I urged. The familiar humming started to arise in me again, even touching my pussy seemed to light the fire. I swear I could cum just from touching my clit. I wanted to enjoy the buildup, however. Billy smashed that thing, bless him. He gave it to me hard, as I'd urged. He wasn't as large as Chad, not even close, but it had a wonderful thickness or girth that felt great inside me. I wanted to enjoy everything I could because I didn't know if everything would be back to the "usual" at school, following all this.

I kept working myself to the edge as he pounded me. I saw Gary watching, whacking his dick. I tapped the trunk of the car for him to come over. Incredulous, he came over and sat on the trunk, pants around his ankles and I took his cock in my mouth while his friend used my pussy as he wished.

"Dude, can you believe this?" Billy panted. "We're doing Quinn the Queen from both ends."

Suddenly, he realized his position. "God, Quinn, you aren't going to tell him are you?"

I actually felt him slip out a little. Frantic, I pulled him back in. "No one needs to know, now go back to your business, I want you two to fill me up!"

He needed no more reassurance. He hammered away while I gave Gary head. Just then a thought hit me, it was like a moment of pure epiphany. My mind flashed back to when I was younger. One time when I was leaving for school, two of the "uncles" showed up. At the time, they said it was to "move furniture." Suddenly I realized that THIS is what they were doing to mom all day while I was at school. Hell, stupid me, I hadn't even noticed that the furniture was in the exact same spots as before.

It wasn't more than another minute until Billy had had enough of fucking "the great Queen." He splattered my insides with enough cum to choke a porn star. Gary was enjoying my mouth but I pulled off and pointed at my backside and pussy.

"Wouldn't you rather finish there?" I asked sweetly.

"Fuck yeah!" he grinned.

Soon he was behind me, pumping away. His cock was better for sucking, it was short, not that thick. Still, after the cocks I'd gotten it was no doubt better this way. He soon added his cum to his friend's. I was still bent over, their cum poured down my inner thighs like tributaries to a river. I could feel it all the way to my ankles.

They stood there gaping. In my best imitation I said, " you boys better go before Chad comes looking for me!"

They didn't need to hear that twice. They zipped up and almost ran to the house. I felt like collapsing to the ground but slowly, I pulled up my top and my leggings up. they were drenched with sweat and cum. I probably smelled like a glory hole booth (I have the internet, too you know!). My insides were gurgling from Chad's cum. I knew it wouldn't be long until it became a cum enema. I could feel it.

Suddenly, James appeared with a wry smile. "My my. It looks like your plan worked."

"Did you see that?" I wondered. He could've been hovering around for all I knew.

"See what?"

"Nothing," I said.

"It looks like you got your wish, and that I just missed it all," he laughed. "You look like a hot mess," he smiled.

"Yeah," I said, looking at myself.

"Was it as good as you longed for? Did you get everything you'd wanted? "

"And then some," I said with a secretive smile.

"Listen, about that favor....if you want to do it some other time or....not even do it, I understand. I kind of wanted you to have success, too. After the way they've treated you guys."

"Thanks. Now I know how the other half lives," I joked. "But, you never treated us that way. This wasn't on you at all."

"Thanks. No reason we all can't enjoy each other."

"Exactly. Now sit down. I'm going to do what I promised, what you deserve."

"Are you sure? I mean, LOOK at you....you look like you got caught in a cum tornado," he laughed.

"Never been surer," I smiled wickedly. Of all the people that deserved this after everything, it was him.

He sat on the trunk of the same car. I started to drop to my knees for him. He stopped me.

"Wait, wait, can you....take off that stupid outfit? It reminds me too much of Quinn, I had enough of hearing and seeing her tonight. Plus, I've wanted to see that beautiful body for....a long time," he admitted.

I blushed and stripped for him. There were no more secrets. He saw everything. I gave him the head of his life and he rewarded me with his sweet, sticky cum. I played with it for him before I swallowed it, then licked my fingers clean. "I could get used to this," I thought to myself. I'd never considered enjoying cum from my previous experiences.

"Now go home and take a nice, long bath, happy Halloween!" he grinned as he pulled up his pants and went back to the party.

I didn't bother dressing on my walk down the lane to a long waiting Rodney and Jimmy. The look on their faces when they saw me said it all.

"Wow, it looks like our "Cinderella" didn't just go to the ball, it looks like she had a ball....or two," Rodney smirked.

The aftermath. I almost had my mom call me in sick the next day at school because I was up half the night on the toilet because of the "ass thing." However, I thought it would look mighty suspicious if I did. I forced myself to waddle through the days that followed. My poor pussy was sore for almost a week. It had been my intention to get laid and boy, did I?

I swear I could see more eyes on me at school after that, there were way more guys checking me out. Maybe it was just my new confidence, or that I was more comfortable being sexy. I see Daniel, Quinn's father, at the grocery store on occasion. I get an involuntary pussy quiver each time we make eye contact, even though he has no idea.

It seemed every "invisible" got more scrutiny now. Three of my friends got asked out on dates within a week of the party. Word had obviously gotten out that their party had been infiltrated by someone outside their group. Coincidence? I doubt it. Whatever. My main intention was purely selfish, I wanted, no needed, to get laid. The fact that it may have had a positive effect on the caste system at school, well, that was just a bonus. Score one for the invisibles!

The pretty girls still looked at us all suspiciously but the guys? Well, I think they were looking for something else, like the prince looking for Cinderella's foot. They all wanted to find the girl that "fucked half the party." (You know how stories get twisted, especially among the boys). I think they all wanted another shot at the mystery woman.

The other effects were obvious, and not unexpected. I had counted on Gary and Billy to blab, once they realized it WASN'T actually Quinn and had no fear from Chad. She was the one person I knew I wouldn't feel bad about hurting. Quinn and Chad had some major falling out, over what, I'm not sure....(hehe). Shannon hardly speaks to anyone lately, it may be the rumor that her father cheated on her mother with....someone.

I have an interesting problem now, though, that I never considered. I see Chad constantly at school. There has not been ONE time I haven't walked by his cocky, preening self that my pussy doesn't get involuntarily wet. He sometimes still looks straight through me, though. I want to scream, "hey, look at me, look at this ass, don't you remember it!?" But once in awhile, I mean occasionally....I swear I see a slight wink or glimmer in his eye when he sees me. I swear if he told me to drop to my knees and suck his cock in front of the whole school I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm not in love with him, just his cock!

I have no intention of repeating my charade, at least in the near future. There always is NEXT Halloween, however, though I'll be at college by then. I can't help it but god I'm going to be a MAJOR slut in college, I can't even wait for it! In the mean time, I've rediscovered that James has a really nice cock for sucking. He's helping me hone my skills for college. He tells me I've gotten quite good at it. He won't fuck me because he just got a girlfriend, who, lucky for him, doesn't consider blowjobs as cheating. I've learned how good a tongue can feel on me, as well. Life is good.

{The end}