The Halloween House Ch. 05 - Final

Story Info
Jessica Finds her Inner Booty Pirate!
2.6k words
4.36
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Chapter 5: Arrr it's a pirate's life for meh

Jessica let out another huff wondering why she had even agreed to all this. It was Halloween night and she had promised Lindsey, her roommate and best friend she would attempt to be more social. So why did Lindsey have to insist on dragging her along to a frat party? She knew how this would go; she would stand in a corner being ignored by the guys. Unlike Lindsey she wasn't a complete airhead with big tits.

Instead, Jessica had always been the nerdier type, she was lanky five eleven and pretty thin weighing in at about hundred pounds. She had typical string mousy looking brown hair and brown eyes. She wore glasses which didn't help, and honestly, she preferred to dress more modestly. That was why Lindsey had been aghast with her costume choice, it was a very modest pirate's outfit. That left everything to the imagination.

Things had taken an even harder turn for the worse when they stopped at the little hole in the wall gas station. Lindsey wanted to get gas and pick up some booze. Once she had finished paying for the gas and the booze, she made her way to the car. Getting in she tried to start it but the engine wouldn't crank. Lindsey and the gas attendant tried to fix the car as Jessica stood out in the cold, watching her breath as it turned icy white in front of her face.

"Hey Lindsey, I'm going to go pee. Be right back, don't forget me."

"Don't worry I promise I won't forget you this time."

Sticking her tongue out Lindsey was only half joking. She had forgotten Jessica on several occasions, but it was easy to forget Jessica existed with how quiet she could be. Jessica just shook her head slipping behind the gas station, the bright fluorescent lights catching the harsh roughed up concrete underfoot casting all sorts of shadows on the ground as she made her way to the bathrooms.

Once she had entered, she was in shock they were clean and not just a little clean. They were spotless as clean as the bathrooms at her family home. That wasn't at all what Jessica had expected as she let her guard down for the first time at the little hole in the wall. Selecting the open stall.

Once finished she went to wash her hands, noticing the door to the closed stall was open and standing at the sink was someone else. Hesitating for only a moment Jessica could see how small the newcomer was. She couldn't have been more than five feet tall, maybe less.

Then when Jessica went over to wash her own hands she got a better look, the girl was dressed up in a costume. A cat costume. This was one of the best she had ever seen. She was voluptuous and easily put Lindsey to shame. What had really caught Jessica's eye was the attention to detail in the costume. This woman was dressed as a neko like one of the anime's that Jessica frequently enjoyed.

"Wow, your costume looks stunning, how, where, you know... are you a cosplayer?"

The kitty girl made a big show of stretching, pushing her boobs out and arching her back as her attention turned to Jessica smiling a big toothy grin. She shook her head before speaking. Making sure the moments dragged by for suspense.

"No Nyah isn't a cosplayer but and you like Nyah costume?" she blinked a few times grinning "Nyah I made it myself and it's super cute and nice right?"

Little off put Jessica nodded in response feeling a bit odd as she looked at the women finally catching her eyes. Even her contacts were silted to look like cat eyes the more she looked the more she felt a pull. She wanted to reach out to touch this woman, something she never felt before. She was never a touchy person having grown up in a house that preferred smarts and sterility. She sometimes wondered how her parents had even conceived a child with their lack of emotional investment with each other.

Sensing what was going on the kitty girl simply smiled and purred, taking Jessica's hand and placing it on the warm soft fur of her chest between her boobs looking at Jessica she spoke in a low rumbling purr.

"Would you like to see how it was made? Mew"

Jessica wasn't sure what had come over her; she completely forgot about Linsdey as she focused on the warm softness under hand the purring that seemed so real and life-like. She looked into those eyes feeling a pull like she had never felt before. Her entire world seemed to be telling her to go. There was only the tiniest voice in the back of her head saying no. Ignoring all reason she nodded yes smiling big.

"oks nyah follows me"

The Kitty girl grabbed her hand leading her out of the bathroom. They continued to head behind the gas station, finding a small little path and following it behind some houses and it didn't take long for them to get to their destination. The backyard of an older house, well-manicured and taken care of. The lights were dim and as she was led to the front of the house she noticed the old man standing on the porch with a bowl of candy. He was dressed in what she could only assume was meant to be a pirate's outfit.

Smiling, Jessica wondered if this old man was perhaps the cat girls' father or grandfather. She wasn't exactly sure, and she wasn't one to be rude as she was led up on the porch. Her thoughts never turned wicked or worried. Instead, she seemed to relax further. She looked at the old man and his costume.

"Nyah I'll be right back, don't forget it's Halloween, say trick or treat and ask for some candy."

The kitty girl vanished into the house without another word. Jessica was left blinking, her cheeks turning a little red at the embarrassment of having been told such a silly thing. She looked on at the older man and wondered if perhaps this was some sort of ritual. Perhaps anyone that came to the door on Halloween night was expected to say those words almost like a trance meant to summon goodies.

"Umm Trick Or Treat?"

She said smiling as the old man smiled back nodding his head speaking.

"Such a lovely lass 'n wit' such lovely manors, 'tis nice seein' youth today 'ave the good courtesy t' follow the traditions o. Might I interest ye in a piece o' candy" arrrr

The man spoke in an accent she couldn't place, but his speech matched his costume perfectly. Dressed as a pirate, her attention turned to the candy bowl. She rummaged around until she found the piece that was calling for her. It was a keg shaped piece of candy and as she popped it into her mouth the flavors of rum filled her.

The old gentleman smiled, nodding his head, he didn't say another word, there was no need she felt the warmth overtake her. The gentle heat spreading from her head to her toe she felt her entire body start to tingle along with it.

Then the changes started, her mousy brown hair started to grow out longer and longer until it reached her butt swishing and swooshing behind her. Straightening as it did the split-ins and broken strands repairing and becoming shiny. The brown soon started to fade out into an intense platinum color blonde that seemed almost to illuminate the night around them. Eyes wide Jessica grabbed a length of her hair and gasped looking at it gliding over her fingers silky and smooth. Her nerdy little brain knowing this was impossible.

She continued to feel the tingle erupting inside her and she wondered if she had been drugged. No sooner had that thought formed than it was smoothed by a sense of rightness and understanding she didn't feel panicked. Instead, she felt curious, which she had always been.

Her eyes and nose were next to change, her brown eyes soon taking on a new quality as they became larger, and her nose seemed to flatten slightly becoming the perfect button nose. Her iris soon started to shift, turning a pale shade of blue that seemed to sparkle in the porch light. Though Jessica couldn't see them. The old man admired them all the same. Wondering how far the house might take this one's change.

Jessica gasped as she felt her face start to shift her nerdy brain telling her this was all impossible. Her mouth became smaller, her cheeks rounder and her lips fuller. Her tongue also grew slightly inside her mouth as her teeth straightened and became perfect. She was never one to neglect her health. She hadn't ever had the straightest teeth either.

She could feel that tingle continue down as her throat became far more slender, her shoulders collapsed slightly leaving her costume to feel baggy around her. The changes didn't stop nor did the warm tingle, if anything they became more intense as she let out gruff. Her chest started to tingle as it started to balloon out. Her nipples rubbing her bra as it tightened around her small orbs that seemed to be growing faster than was possible.

Trying her best, she finally gave in, ripping her pirate's shirt open, the buttons popping and flying off as she finally undid her bra. Her new growing tits jiggled before her as she felt the cool air of the night kiss the nipples. Her cheeks burned bright red at the embarrassment as she did her best to cover the shamefulness of the moment, but when she looked at the old man assuming he was lewdly gawking. She was shocked he had turned to a respectful angle and had even stepped in front of her so that she wouldn't be as visible to anyone walking by.

Taking in a deep breath she looked down at her new chest gasping, the once modest size was anything but now. Instead, they had ballooned into what she could only assume was a G or H cup. They would have easily put most porn stars to shame. What made it even worse she thought was that they were so round and unnatural looking. They had just a bit of sag the nipples pointing only slightly down otherwise it was like they defied the laws of gravity. They were extremely heavy.

She didn't have long to dwell as she felt her waist cinching in leaving her with an hourglass figure as what little fat she had on her tummy seemed to vanish. Then the popping and creaking started. She felt as though her hips were disintegrating as the bones rearranged inside her. Her sex shifted with them as she felt the cramps and tugging on her ovaries and womb. Then almost as quickly as it started it went away. Leaving her with a new feeling the same feeling she felt in her breast as they grew.

Except this sensation was further down and far more worrisome, as she watched the bulge in her trousers start to grow. The loose fabric started to tent out. Blinking with worry she felt new sensations coming from her crotch, it felt tight and almost constrained. She could feel something pulled up against her as her panties seemed to shrink. Her hips hadn't started to change yet. She could tell something happened.

Whimpering she took in a breath lowering her trousers mindful of the old man and what he was doing. Gasping, almost letting out a shock of surprise looking between her legs was a cock. A cock that was jutting up from the waistband of her panties. The tip with its one eye unblinking looking at her. She looked down, she throbbed feeling it throb. Understanding that she no longer had a pussy. The thought caused the tip to ooze and burble the sweet musky scent of precum starting to form.

She did her best to wrap her mind around the situation she reached down tucking it into her panties and trying to adjust herself to be comfortable, as the next wave of changes started. She felt her hips buckle and expand, growing larger and larger her butt likewise expanding out as it became far more heart shaped. And bouncy.

Jessica knew she had curves that would put Lindsey to shame her friend, but this wasn't what Jessica wanted. She liked being herself, she thought, or perhaps that was just a lie she told herself. Perhaps she had always envied her friend and the attention she got. She thought about this as the changes continued down her legs reshaping, becoming more toned. The muscles were becoming stronger to handle her new weight and changes.

Then the final physical changes started, all the hair from her brows down just seemed to vanish and her fingernails grew longer coming out extra-long. Gasping she could feel her nipples tingling then something wet starting to free flow from their tips a new sweet scent filled the air she looked down. She was lactating.

"When? How?"

Were the only words she could form as a dark form tackled her purring. She hardly had time to register being knocked to the porch as the old man turned around startled by the sudden appearance of the other home's occupant. Kitten was squirming purring and had latched on to one of Jessica's lactating breasts, feeding happily as she rubbed herself up and down the girl's new curvy lengths.

Jessica would have been stunned and ashamed if it hadn't felt so good, having those warm wet lips pushed against her caused all sorts of emotions to well inside her. Then her new sex throbbed almost like a heated bullet. Then the mental changes started the heat inside her taking over she was so focused on how good it all felt nothing else mattered. She could feel her throbbing shaft and the thought of penetrating the kitty filled her with a need she never felt. Her breast quivered with every thump of her heart as the kitty continued to feed switching between Jessica breasts never focusing on one for too long.

As Jessica reached down to free herself to free her new shaft, her second set of mental changes took over. Her mind seemed to slow her thoughts, as they became vapid. She was no longer focusing on the important things in the back of her mind, things like what if she knocked up this poor kitten or what was to become of her. She focused on the here and now. She allowed those big worries and thoughts to vanish. Instead, she just went with it. She went with her needs and how her body felt.

Mmm she moaned squirming blinking before pushing the kitten away and smirking. The kitten's chin and lips coated in Jessica's milk as Jessica leaned in kissing her. After Jessica did her best to place her costume back on. One thought tingled and burning in the back of her mind. She had a party to get to with lots of frat guys.

"Why don't you join me, cute kitty! I am sure your master wouldn't mind."

She wasn't exactly sure why she worded it like that but didn't think deeply about it. Instead she looked to the old man who smiled and nodded his head.

"Maybe if we are lucky kitten we can get you some more milk, maybe something a little thicker." She lewdly alluded "Perhaps I can get lucky and become someone's first, second, and third mate. It's a butt pirates' life for me."

She giggled, as the old man spoke.

"Kitten make sure yer back at a respectable hour 'n behave yer self."

With that the two went back the way they had come, her friend Lindsey was in for a big surprise she wasn't going to be the only air head at the party tonight.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers