The Halloween Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck is this?!" I gasped indignantly.

A voice straight out of my nightmares snarled as an all-too-familiar form came limping into view. Roger. He must have been one of the victims of my foot stomping. Good. "The whore for the humans doesn't know a set of stocks when she sees them? You really have been missing out with all this refusing to fuck a wolf business."

"You fucking moron!" I snarled, "I don't refuse to fuck all wolves. JUST YOU!"

I heard no reply.

I drug my feet, resisting in the only way I could against the Hunters as we neared the stocks, and aimed a kick in Roger's direction as he got close. Roger wisely hopped out of range, but I managed to land a heel somewhere sensitive on someone else, eliciting a grunt from my nameless victim. That seemed to be the cue for a team effort, rendering my struggles entirely futile as at least 4 Hunters bodily lifted me and forced my head into the opened stocks in spite of my resistance.

In an embarrassingly short amount of time, my wrists were freed from the temporary bindings and joined my head in their respective dips in the wood. The top was closed and latched. My neck and wrists were painfully trapped, my body was bent forward at the waist 90 degrees, and I couldn't see anyone or anything behind me.

Disembodied hands gripped my ankles. I kicked, stomped, and in general did my best to make their job difficult, but the ending was inevitable. Before long, both ankles were bound in rough rope and secured to stakes in the ground, which forced my legs apart. I could bend my knees and squirm, but that was the extent of my freedom.

I panted and growled in impotent rage. Roger's face appeared inches from my own. "My, my, my... how the mighty have fallen. The entitled whore who avoids her duties... at the mercy of those she's ignored. I've got news for you, sweetheart. You're gonna find out what you've been missing, shunning your own kind."

"Delusional, much? Just because I don't like YOUR company, doesn't mean I've shunned all wolves. The world doesn't revolve around you, bully."

Roger stood, smiling darkly, and delivered a backhand to my right cheek. My vision blurred and my ears rang. I thought I heard a warning growl, but I couldn't turn my head to see who else was there.

"The youngest beta in history, and you left the pack to be a human whore. I'd say that's shunning wolves pretty thoroughly."

Before I could refocus my eyes, nails bit into my hips and an erection was pressed against my ass.

Roger's voice growled against my ear. "Now, you have no choice. You have no escape. You will serve the wolves you've ignored for far too long... One way or another."

He gave a nod to someone I couldn't see behind me, and a hard cock speared into my exposed sex, forcing a cry of pain from my lips.

Roger was clearly enjoying himself. I bit my lip to stifle any further sounds.

"Want to know the best part, princess?" Roger asked conversationally, as if he couldn't hear the harsh slap of flesh against my ass as the unknown wolf pounded himself into my trapped body.

He groaned in pleasure as he leaned over and licked my earlobe. I recoiled from the contact. His words washed over my ear and I had a sudden desire for a shower to remove the filth. "We're doing this on daddy's orders. Guess I'm not the only one tired of you ignoring the wolves. You shouldn't have skipped last year."

The stranger began fucking me in earnest, taking no time to allow me to adjust or enjoy. His pace spoke of a single goal: his climax.

Horrified, I gasped "You obviously hate me, you sick fuck. And the rest of you are too scared to let me see your faces! Why on earth would you risk being bound to me? This makes no sense... you don't want to do this!"

I could endure torture that would hospitalize the average human, and delighted in serving the darker needs of my human clients. Nothing that had been done to me at the hands of the Hunters was even a blip on the radar for an average day at work. But I was mind-numbingly terrified. I didn't want to be bound to someone who hated me.

"Because, dumb bitch, you're the youngest beta in history. The wolf who becomes your mate is in direct line to be the next Alpha. Besides, 200 acres of pack land has been promised to the wolf who knocks you up. Your daddy wants a grandkid pretty bad." Tears burned in the corners of my eyes as the horror of the situation sank in fully. None of these wolves wanted me. They all wanted power.

Panting, growling breaths punctuated the wolf's efforts as he fucked me with a reckless, forceful pace. He was close and I was helpless to do anything about it. My mind was reeling, but my body, as ever, didn't care. My sex was quivering and gripping around the roughly invading shaft, and my thighs were slicking with evidence of my arousal.

A hoarse cry escaped my faceless assailant as he came, slamming his hips against my ass and remaining there. For one horrifying moment, I thought I felt him swell, but then he slipped from my unprotected sex without issue. My knees sagged in relief, putting pressure on my neck and wrists which encouraged me back to my bent-over-but-standing position. Tears streaked down my cheeks as I breathed silent thanks to whatever gods might be listening. I wasn't mated.

My relief was short lived. My breathing hadn't returned to normal yet when hands were at my hips again, and another cock speared into my cunt. I trembled and gasped, crying in horror as my cunt quivered in delight.

Roger chuckled and patted my cheek condescendingly as he stood up. "Looks like there's quite a line forming. Guess I better go get a spot while there's still something left of you to fuck."

He disappeared from view as my cunt was hammered roughly once more. Sharp fingernails dug into my sides and raked down my back. His pace was no less hurried than the previous wolf, but his hands roamed my flesh, gripped my breasts, pinched and clawed in time to his thrusting. The quicker he moved, the deeper his nails dug into my tender breasts. The pain comforted me. It was something I knew, something I could work with.

I mentally latched onto the pain like a lifeline, and let my mind drown in the sensations. If I couldn't escape my fate, at least I could face it with a little dignity. My body began to quiver and my inner walls tightened as sharp lines of pain raked down my ribs, then back to my breasts.

His touch slid from my breasts to my hips where they began alternating between tickling at my clit, and slapping my ass. He kept my hips squirming and flinching in anticipation, never knowing if the touch would be delicate or cruel. The constant movement on my part kept his shaft hitting my depths from different angles, heightening the pleasure for us both.

All too soon (or not soon enough, depending on if you listened to my body or my mind) his breathing became ragged and he growled, "Cum with me Lyrie!" then buried himself within my depths fully as his cock twitched in time to each splash of cum he painted my inner walls with.

His growls of pleasure nearly made me obey purely on instinct, but my mind was still rebelling at the situation. Relief washed over my senses as he, too, proved he wasn't my mate, which also helped clear my mind.

This was The Halloween Hunt. I was prey. This nightmare was fully within the rules, as declared by my father and Alpha. But that didn't mean I had to like being reduced to a breeding bitch. And it damn sure didn't mean I would give them satisfaction of earning an orgasm from me.

Before the heat of my unknown lover's attentions could leave my flesh, I was being impaled again. My world was reduced to being hammered relentlessly by one faceless male after another. They kept mostly silent which gave me few clues about who belonged to the cock ramming into my core. No one wanted to risk my wrath, even with the order of the Alpha to shield their actions.

The physical pleasure of being fucked kept my body quivering and squirming. Nails, fists, and teeth kept my cunt tightly wrapped around invading dicks as one cock became another, and another, and another. Cum was oozing down my legs to the grass beneath my feet, my sex was raw, bruised, and swollen, and still they hammered into me.

I entered a haze of half-awareness and lost track of time. Nothing existed except the slap of flesh against flesh... the heat of friction, the scrapes, bites and slaps of less-than-gentle hands, and the soft shimmer of moonlight filtering through the trees of the Green Man's leaves.

A voice broke through my haze as yet another wolf was proven unworthy of being my mate, for that was how I had started to view this entire situation. These wolves couldn't capture my attention, much less earn my touch without ganging up on me.

"My turn, whore." Roger growled.

His hands gripped my hips and I screamed in rage. "You cowardly jackal! You insult me while using others to keep me tied up for you. You didn't dare fuck me first, because you KNOW you're unworthy of being the mate of a born Alpha! You wanted the shield of everyone else's failure to make your own sting less. You aren't worthy of kissing my feet, you son of a worm."

"We'll see about that! You're a worthless little slut who thinks she's too good for her own kind!" Roger snarled as his cock jammed into my abused cunt. I didn't give him the satisfaction of crying out, but it took every ounce of my self-control to remain silent.

Blue eyes flashed in the moonlight as the mysterious Shenandoah pack member stepped into the clearing. A single, commanding word cracked into the cool night air. "Stop."

"You just wait your fucking turn, asshole!" Roger snarled, but his hips had not moved.

I didn't have to see the wolf as he approached to feel his anger. It was tangible. "You're the last of the pack to take their turn. Surely a would-be Alpha isn't too afraid of battered prey to take her fairly? Or are you the cowardly jackal she accuses you of being? Your choice."

Roger remained still. I imagined he was seething at being challenged. Bullies never like that.

Finally, he growled, "Alright. I see how it is. You'll get your way, bitch. You like it rough? You'll be begging me to put you back in the stocks by the time I'm done."

Roger broke contact and I gasped in relief. I felt the stakes next to my ankles being pulled up, and heard the rattle of the latch on the stocks being freed. I tensed, waiting for the moment it was opened far enough for me to escape in one fluid motion. As my chance arrived, I spun, lashing out in a wild arc. I knew the odds of hitting anyone were slim, but I was trying to clear the space around me more than anything.

I squeaked in surprise as my hand made solid contact. The squeak turned into a yelp as Roger's hand grabbed my wrist and twisted. His grip crushed the trapped flesh, and I felt my bones protest under the pressure. I was jerked to face him as he tried to force me to my knees using his cruel grip.

One look at his smug face turned my hiss of pain into a roar of rage and defiance. He tensed, clearly expecting a fight. Instead, I stopped resisting and dropped to my knees with lightning speed. I took advantage of his surprise and lunged forward, slamming my shoulder solidly against his balls. I wrapped my free arm around his thigh and shoved, knocking him to his back. Unsurprisingly, his grip on my wrist was abandoned as both hands cupped his crushed nuts.

"Never try to use pain against a masochist, you stupid asshole. I can handle it better than you can."

I stood and spit on him as he writhed in the dirt, cradling his damaged jewels. He didn't seem to notice.

A couple slow claps echoed behind me. I had almost forgotten I wasn't alone. Crouched and ready for a fight, I turned to face the rest of my assailants. I was shocked to find only one man: the blue-eyed wolf. There was no sign of anyone from my pack, other than Roger. I wasn't sure if they'd left because they had done what they came to do, or if the stranger had chased them off.

"That was nicely done, little prey. I'm happy to learn the rumors had a glimmer of truth." A predatory smile curved his lips as he spoke.

His ice-blue eyes were unyielding and demanding as they roamed over my battered flesh. A tiny spark of common sense told me I should run, but I was frozen like a deer in the headlights under the weight of his gaze. All I could do was stand square and proud. I was too pissed to cower tonight.

He moved with grace more befitting a lion than a wolf as he slowly closed the distance between us. "She takes a beating, a defiling, yet finds the will to fight and stand tall. Shoulders square. Head held defiantly. You'll do nicely." His fingers brushed along my jawline as he spoke, and the contact felt like fire.

"Do nicely for WHAT, exactly?" I was relieved that my voice sounded far steadier than I felt.

"Ahhh, you know the answer to that, little one. I've been watching you long enough to know you're not stupid. But first, some unfinished business. I'd hate to step on the toes of the hosting Alpha." He stepped past me to the still writhing form of Roger.

Squatting next to him the stranger spoke in a soft tone which did nothing to hide his contempt. "Your Alpha said all hosting pack members had to have a chance with her if they desired it. I don't think you're worthy, myself, but I am a guest, and will not disobey the host. Do you still wish to have your chance?"

I growled softly. The stranger's lips quirked into a grin, but he silenced me with a gesture. "I don't think they prey wants you to have another chance. I think you should preserve what's left of your dignity and leave to find more docile prey. What say you?"

Roger groaned as he rolled to his hands and knees and spat "Fuck you both!" before shifting to wolf and limping into the trees.

The stranger laughed, "I think you wounded his pride, little prey."

Something inside snapped, erasing my common sense as I growled, "I'm not prey. I'm Lyrie."

The stranger's gaze pinned me in place once more as he rose to his feet, towering over me while standing so close our noses almost touched. He growled and without further warning struck. His hand slammed over my throat, squeezing as he marched forward and forced me backwards with his grip. I stumbled, hands instinctively reaching for the fingers curled over my neck. I scrambled backwards until all movement was brought up short as my back slammed against the rough bark of a tree.

"No, little one. You're prey. I could never have watched cowardly wolves abuse a Lyrie. And I damn sure couldn't take advantage of a proud daughter of Alphas, worthy of respect, after she endured such humiliation at the order of her pack.

"But prey? Prey I can obey the rules for, even if it pricks my conscience. Prey I can take advantage of. Prey allows me to take battered flesh and find out if this connection I feel is the real thing, or a mere curiosity."

His lip teased against my earlobe, coaxing gooseflesh to rise on my pale skin. "Tell me, are you prey? Or are you Lyrie? If you are Lyrie tonight, I will back away and not molest you further. I will give you the respect a wolf of Lyrie's standing deserves. I think you've earned the right to choose. What will it be?"

He tilted his hips forward, and for the first time I felt what I'd only caught glimpses of. His erection was impressive even by wolf standards. I knew he would hurt me, even if I wasn't already fucked raw. Sometime during the night my ability to be afraid, even of being mated, had broken. All I felt was a burning need for something I could not put words to.

It would be so easy to say nothing, remain the prey that I had been branded as, and let The Hunt and the gods take the blame for what happened or didn't happen next. But something told me it would be a mistake to let this wolf see me as prey. My green eyes met his blue as my hips rocked and pressed against his throbbing erection. I quivered and moaned as pain and arousal inspired and fueled my movements.

The mystery wolf quirked a smile as he took my movements for an answer. His hand eased off of my throat, sliding to join his other hand at my hip.

He growled "I'd hoped you'd agree, prey," and started to lift me upwards.

I used the wiggle room provided and arched, hard, while hooking my legs around his, preventing him from moving his feet to save his sudden overbalanced position. He fell backwards onto the soft grass of the meadow, and I fell with him. His eyes were wide with surprise and confusion.

I straddled his hips and ground my battered sex along the underside of his throbbing length while my hands gripped his wrists, pinning him to the ground. I knew I had mere moments before the shock wore off and he asserted his superior strength. I kissed his lips briefly then pulled back just far enough to meet his eyes.

"I am Lyrie Anningan, daughter of the Alphas of the Green Man Pack. I don't know you, but you've already proven more honorable than a host of the males from my pack. You gave me a choice. I choose to explore this strange attraction I feel for you, on one condition: tell me your name." I never stopped moving my hips while I spoke, teasing him while I made my demand.

He growled, bucked his hips, and quicker than I thought possible, I found our positions reversed. I was pinned beneath his weight, with his girthy cock pressed against the abused lips of my still-aching sex. My hips tilted, inviting. So much for my demands.

His hands cradled my face and his thumbs wiped away the last traces of tears from my cheeks as he spoke, "Lyrie, I'm Aiden Sherwood, Second to the Alphas of the Shenandoah pack. Are you sure? Tell me no, and I will stop, right now. I will take you back to the house tend to your wounds. We can explore this, whatever it is... later, when I'm not too riled to be careful, and you're not already hurt. There's always another Halloween Hunt."

I growled, pulled his head down and claimed his lips in a fierce kiss while my legs wrapped around his waist and used the leverage to impale myself upon his throbbing shaft. I screamed into the kiss. He was well above average, and I was swollen and raw. Taking him into my core was agony. I pushed harder and let my hands slide down to his ass, my nails digging into his flesh, wordlessly encouraging him. I quivered violently, on the edge of climax from the pain alone.

I gasped as his shaft bottomed out within my ravaged sex. His hips weren't yet pressed tightly to mine. He would be able to strike my cervix with every thrust without even trying. My inner walls clenched in anticipation.

I whispered against his lips, "Don't you dare take it easy on the masochist. I made my choice. Quit making excuses and fuck me, Aiden."

He groaned, "It really is true..." and bucked his hips, slamming his full length into my core, hitting and pushing against my cervix painfully, coaxing another scream from my lips.

At the sound of my pain, he shuddered and ground his hips against me, shifting his girth within my core, stretching me further. "Music to my ears, Lyrie. Sing for me."

I mewled in torment and pleasure as he began to move slowly within me. He let my swollen sex feel every vein of his shaft as he took his time exploring and claiming my depths. He leaned over onto one elbow, freeing up a hand to grip my breast cruelly, digging his nails into my flesh until it broke, seeping crimson ever so slightly. He hissed in enjoyment at the sight of the red crescents in my pale breast, and my breathless cries of pain.

"I can feel your little cunt gripping me when I hurt you. I can feel how wet it makes you. You're driving me wild, Lyrie." His fingernails elongated into the sharp claws of a predator, showing me just how wild.

He raked werewolf nails from my collarbone to my hip as his hips began to hammer at my cunt. I screamed and arched into the cuts as they formed. My cunt spasmed, gripping impossibly tight and pushing Aiden's cock out of my depths. My breath cut off and every muscle in my body tensed. Aiden thrust harshly, forcing his way back into my core, growling in delight at the sensation of taking a hole too tight to fit him comfortably.