The Halloween Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snarled, "Give it to me!" as he bottomed out within me once more, and I shattered.

I howled and thrashed wildly beneath him as wave after wave of pleasure consumed me. My body shuddered violently, turning my flesh into a living vibrator as my orgasm gushed around his shaft in a flood of warmth. He lost the ability to form coherent words as he hammered into my spasming core recklessly. The relentless pounding prevented my orgasm from ending. Instead, every spike of pain, every quiver of pleasure his pounding inspired sent me higher... until the intensity of orgasm became a pain all its own.

His hands cupped beneath my shoulders and his nails bit into the tops as he used his grip to force me downwards to meet his thrusts. My inner thighs were purple with bruises from the force of impacting hips. The line between pain and pleasure blurred as sensory overload sent me flying.

His eyes were wide and wild as sounds that were more beast than human crossed his snarling lips while he hammered at my trembling flesh. I danced for him mindlessly, writhing and bucking in time to his thrusts. My bloodied breasts bounced with the movement, and he watched them as if hypnotized as he rutted into my eager sex.

His clawed hand reached up and gripped my throat tightly. I wheezed as his lips crushed against mine. He inhaled as I breathed out, stealing my air while his grip denied me more. His fierce hold had my senses reeling in moments.

A second hand joined the first as he strangled me and growled against my lips, "Everything, Lyrie. I want it all."

My hands gripped at his wrists and fingers, clawing and pulling as panic set in.

He growled, "Take your hands away. Yield."

My vision was fading fast, but his hypnotic blue eyes filled my failing sight, and what I saw there made me obey. My hands slid to the grass and I tilted my head back, inviting his grip. I swear I saw a silver veil parting as my world faded to black.

As I came to, all I knew was pain, pressure, and the presence of a cock inside me. Instinct kicked in and I fought mean and dirty. I threw elbows, clawed and bit at anything within range, blind with panic and fear. My efforts were rewarded by a grunt of pain and a harsh thrust into my cunt that made me feel like I was being ripped in two. I screamed and orgasmed harder than I ever had in my entire life.

A primal snarl greeted the gush of cunt juices and my screams of panic. My eyes finally focused enough to recognize Aiden a split second before he cried out and bit my throat painfully. His hips slammed against mine and his hands gripped my thighs, pulling me tightly against him as his cock spasmed and swelled, flooding my core with his cum.

His teeth broke skin and he suckled at the seeping crimson as his hips continued to buck and roll. I nearly passed out from the intensity of sensation as the orgasm reached a crescendo and left me gently floating on a sea of contentment and warmth on the other side.

Aiden's movements slowed, and he collapsed on top of me, trembling and panting softly against my neck. I took comfort in his weight pressing down on me, and let myself drift and bask in the afterglow.

When I felt like I'd rested long enough and I should probably open my eyes, I was greeted by a smile that would have done the Cheshire cat proud.

"What are you so smug about, Aiden?"

He laughed. "You really are out of it, aren't you?" He rolled his hips and I felt an uncomfortable stretching against the outer folds of my sex, and his shaft didn't move from my depths.

I froze, and waited for the shock and horror to set in. I was knotted. Bred. Mated to a stranger. It was my nightmares coming true. But I looked up at Aiden's smile, and felt nothing but contentment.

Maybe it was just the endorphins talking. Maybe it was the gods messing with my head. Or maybe I was just overwhelmed with gratitude that it wasn't someone like Roger. Whatever the reason, I was feeling lucky, not cursed as realization set in.

Yes, I was mated. But he was a Second. He was the enforcer and muscle of his pack, not the greasy politician. For the first time in a long time, I felt a glimmer of hope for my future.

His gentle hand caressed my cheek as he treated me to a tender, possessive look. It was something I'd never expected to see outside of my dreams.

A satisfied smile curved his lips as he whispered a single word, "Mine."

I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders that I never realized was there.

I had faced the day expecting a Halloween horror story, or at best, a tale of survival. Instead, I'd found my fairytale ending. Maybe the gods weren't bastards after all.