The Halloween Party

Story Info
A kinky time with my wife and bestie.
6.5k words
3.76
21k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
691 Followers

The Halloween Party.

Another chapter of my early married life with Sharron. We had just celebrated six years of marriage. This has crossdressing and a bit of male sub in it, if you are offended by this, please read no further.

If you just want to read and complain after just for the hell of it........read on.

1 : The early days of a married life.

2 : My wife my mistress.

3 : Five years into our marriage

4 : The Halloween party.

It was only two days away and I still didn't have an outfit, I heard about all the weird and wonderful things friends of ours were going as and I was quickly running out of options.

Shaz and Carly were going as sexy schoolgirls, and God they took sexy to the extreme. Both had short red tartan pleated skirts with white shirts tied into crop tops, white holdup stockings and white 5-inch stilettos. Their hair was in pigtails, scarlet lips and painted on freckles. It took all my will power not to jump on them when they first paraded the outfits to me.

I still had a captain hook get up to fall back on, but I wore that last year, and as Shaz said.

"Everyone has seen that; you need a more original outfit this year babe."

I trawled all the local shop and still found nothing.

"He will never go for it Carly, never."

"I bet we can find a way to persuade him." Carly said with a smile on her face.

Carly was staying over for a few days; things were always interesting when she stayed.

I heard them giggling in the kitchen as I approached the door, Shaz had a guilty look on her face as I walked in.

"What are you two up to?"

"Babe, we have an idea for the party."

"An idea?"

"Yes," said Carly. "An idea for your fancy dress."

Shaz shot Carly a look over the table as if to say shhhhh.

"Ok, out with it. What is it?"

Carly spurted out, "Let's go as triplets!" clapping her hands as she said it.

I was puzzled, "Sorry?"

Shaz butted in, "Stevie baby, we have come up with a very sexy idea. Let's ALL go as sexy schoolgirls."

"Ha, ha, no thank you ladies."

They both looked a bit deflated, Carly pleaded,

"Come on Steve, really, it would be so great and seriously kinky. We would SO kill it! and I am sure your dear wife could do something to change your mind."

I looked towards Chaz horrified, they were serious, these two really wanted me to be the third schoolgirl!

Later that evening I popped out to get a KFC bucket for dinner, when I got back both girls were in the lounge on the sofa dressed in their party gear.

Sharron seductively crossed her legs so one hooked over Carly's lap, "Steve, how can we change your mind about being our third?"

I nearly dropped the bucket. Car leaned in and kissed my wife, all the while both ladies looking directly at me. I could feel myself twitching in my pants as I watched the scene in front of me.

"Babe, come here." Chaz padded the cushion.

I placed the chicken on the side and jumped between them.

"Babe, we both really want to see you go dressed like us, would you, please.?"

She traced her forefinger under my chin as she spoke, Carly nuzzled into my neck from the other side.

"It would be so sexy Steve, is there anything we can do to get you to change your mind."

Carly's tongue slid into my left ear as she whispered, "Anything?"

Sharron's hand cupped my groin as Carly did wonders to my neck and ear, I was putty to these girls, and they knew it. Both put their legs over mine as they continued their administrations and seduction.

"Well?" said my wife, "Will you?"

My head fell backwards, and I closed my eyes as I let the sensations of these two vixens overwhelm and control me.

"Stevie, it would be so, so sexy." She fondled my crotch as she said, "Please let us just try on what we have got for you, if you don't like it then ok. But let me and Carly dress you up first ok."

I was lost, "Ok," I managed to breathe out, "Ok, we just try it though, ok?"

"YESSSSSS!" they both cried in unison.

Both women jumped from the sofa leaving me sitting there, I opened my eyes to see them running from the room.

"Wait, wait, what about this!"

They had gone leaving me alone like a mug with a hardon like iron and a trail of wet saliva around my neck.

I went to the kitchen with the bucket shaking my head and thinking what the fuck have I just agreed to.

"Put the chicken in the oven to keep it warm." Came the cry from upstairs.

I placed it all on plates and put it where I was told and turned to see the girls with smiles all over their faces, arms full of clothing.

"You pair of fucking scheming old tarts, you fucking knew I would agree to this didn't you? Look at you, you even have it all sorted, ready."

Both were giggling, "Babe, come into the lounge, we need to see if it all fits."

Carly reached out her hand to me and dragged me in following her partner in crime.

They laid out the outfit, it was identical to theirs.

"Girls, honest, I can't do this."

"You can and you will Steve, you promised." Said Sharron giving me her pouty lips look.

Carly was already behind me pulling my jersey and shirt off, while it was over my head, I felt my wife undoing my belt. I struggled a bit, just for show really, I mean two sexy schoolgirls ripping my clothes from my body. I felt I had to put up a bit of a fight.

In what seemed like record time I was standing naked in front of them, my dick pointed at the ceiling.

"Lift your feet, Steve." Carly whispered into my ear as her tongue slipped back inside it.

I obediently lifted them as she slid a small pair of white panties up my legs. She snugly pulled them into place,

"OOOH Sharron, you should see how they look from behind, sooooo sexy." As she caressed my bum cheeks.

My hard cock was sticking out of the top and my balls were sticking out either side of the gusset, I thought "It can't look that sexy."

Sharron ran her fingernails over the crown as she looked into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you."

They both led me to the sofa and sat me down, they knelt at my feet, and both placed a stocking on either foot. Slowly and sensuously both women pulled the stockings up my legs.

I could not help but let out a deep breath I had been holding, the feeling was incredible as they both worked on separate legs, patting and pulling the nylon into place. My cock was leaking profusely now and starting to dribble down into the lacy panties. My breathing was becoming ragged,

"I think he likes it, Car."

I opened my eyes to see Shaz lean over my lap to Carly and slip her tongue between her painted lips. Both girls hungrily kissed as they fondled my nylon covered legs.

"Stand up Love."

Shaz held her hand out to me and on shaky legs I stood between them. Car lifted my left foot then my right and pulled the skirt up smoothing it into place. My hard cock jutted out lifting the skirt obscenely at the front as Sharron started to get my arms into the shirt.

"We just need to get the gist of the look first babe, we'll worry about the hair and makeup later, Shoes Car, where are the shoes?"

Carly handed a pair of size 9 white stilettos to her friend, and they slipped my feet into them. Carly reached around my midriff tying the shirt at the middle, her hands slipped under my skirt and slip up and down my wet shaft before Chaz slapped it away.

"Wait, you can play with that in a minute, come around here, look, what do you think?"

"Oh god Chaz, he makes a very sexy girl, eh?"

I cringed at the words, I had been overcome with the lust and eroticism of the evening. It dawned on me that I was standing here dressed like a slutty schoolgirl in front of my wife. I was suddenly overcome with embarrassment and went to turn away. I was not used to high heels and stumbled. Carly caught me pushing me to the sofa,

"I need you to fuck me Steve, now. I need you inside me."

"Me first." Said Sharron, "After all he is mine!"

It was a free for all sex session for the rest of the evening, we fucked and sucked each other dry. By the end of the night, I was ravenous, but the chicken got burned, it was left in there for four hours!

I had never seen these two so turned on since our first foray into strap-on sex a few years ago. All they could talk about was the party and how we would kill it as we all walked in arm in arm.

The next morning my wife and Carly had gone shopping leaving me alone in my thoughts. I had serious concerns now the initial eroticism had worn off. I didn't want to be seen in public wearing the outfit. There was no doubt in my mind that I had loved it, the feelings of those stockings on my legs were out of this world. No wonder women wear them, they feel incredible. But that was for the bedroom in the future, not outside. How do I tell the girls?

I went online and my curiosity got the better of me, I started to look at the tranny sex stuff. I was shocked just how mainstream this stuff is now. I mean I am very broad minded; after all I have been fucked by these two with a strap-on. Shaz even got me to take a real cock once, so I am no stranger to kink but, this, this was maybe a step too far for me.

I was in the kitchen making coffee when I heard them come home. I took two more cups from the overhead cupboard.

"What's this?" I heard Shaz say from behind me.

"Car, I think he is really into this shit now look!"

I turned to see her with the laptop. Shit I had left the page open when I came in here to make coffee.

"OOOOH Car look, this gurl is getting fucked in the ass by his mistress." She made the emphasis on the word "Gurl".

I nearly died on the spot.

"It's ok babe, we both love it too. Next time we are both fucking you when you dress up for us, we cannot wait."

Even standing there embarrassed like that, my cock started to twitch. I don't think it was noticed by either of them.

"Come into the lounge Steve, can you bring the drinks too love, thanks."

I followed like a puppy dog behind them carrying the tray of coffees. Both girls upturned their bags and dumped what looked like a good few hundred pounds of new lingerie onto the sofa.

"Look babe, some for us, but most for you."

Carly said, "We couldn't decide on black or white stockings for you tomorrow night, so we got matching of both for all of us. Plus, a new pair of women's black and white flat loafers, just for you. We could see you were not comfortable in the heels, and it would ruin your night."

They both looked so pleased with themselves I could not bring myself to say no. I had to come up with some excuse why I couldn't make it to the party tomorrow night.

"I have booked us all in for a manni-ped in the morning, including you, Steve. We are going full tilt on this ok."

Shit, Shit, this was getting too real now, fucking manicures?

"Thank you sooooo much Steve, I love you sooooo much for doing this. It will be soooooo much fun!"

She gave me a big hug and a kiss, so did Carly. It made me feel like a heel for backing out, which I knew I would.

That evening we all went out to our local for a few beers and a pub meal. All the girls could talk of was the party and how they would be the envy of all the wives there to have their man do this for them. I was feeling lower and lower the more excited they became. I think in my heart I knew I would have to see it through.

That night back at home we all slept in the same bed, they really made it known to me just how grateful they were to have me do this for them. The night was all about me, my pleasure. Sharron knows how much I love to have my ass licked but rarely does it, tonight I was licked raw by both of them in turns. While one was sucking me, the other was either fingering or licking me. I had the night of my life; they drained me until I could cum no more. After that I could definitely not say no to them.

I was up first; I left the two of them cuddling together. Bacon, toast, eggs and coffee, wafted up the stairs and they came down to a feast.

"Shit, we slept in." said Shaz, "We need to be at the salon in an hour."

"And so it begins," I said under my breath.

An hour later we were all sat alongside each other, I had never been so embarrassed in my entire life. Sharron had not only booked in pedicures, but we were to have our nails painted too!

"Fuck off Shaz, I didn't agree to this!"

"Babe, we are all doing it."

"It's different for you, you are girls for fuck's sake!"

Carly piped up, "So are you for tonight Stevie gurl."

"Steve, you promised me you would." Chaz gave me that fucking pouty look again.

"I didn't promise to red toenails!"

Chaz gave me an indignant look saying,

"Steve, did you or did you not promise you would go identical to us? like triplets!"

The lady took my foot smiling the most sarcastic smile as she could. She looked up at me saying.

"You do have lovely feet for a man, we will make them even prettier shall we."

God, I wished the world would swallow me up as she painted my nails, hands and feet.

I looked over to Chaz and Carly, they both had looks of triumph on their smug faces.

I was in the relative safety of my home two hours later and made us some lunch. It looked so weird staring at my hands with bright red nails as I cut into a loaf of bread.

Shaz shouted out,

"After lunch we can all epilate and shower, ok?"

"Ok," I replied, clueless and not really understanding what she meant.

Again, as the three of us were eating, the two of them were buzzing about the upcoming night.

"I am so wet I will slide off this chair in a minute!"

"Thank you for so thoughtfully deciding to share with us as we eat lunch Carly!" I said.

Shaz burst into fits of laughter; they both got a fit of the giggles. I sat there stone faced, dreading what was to come.

Both girls went to the bathroom shortly after lunch,

"Come up love, I'll turn on the shower, we can all shower together."

I ran up the stairs two at a time, no way was I turning down a shower with those two. We have a cubicle that is easy enough for four or five people so three fit comfortably enough.

When I got there the girls were creaming each other's legs,

"Come on babe, strip off."

God it was sexy watching them caress each other, I love watching them together. When I was naked Carly spread some of the cream onto her hands and smothered my cock and balls which was at full mast by now.

"This makes it so much easier when you are hard." She said.

Shaz came behind me and lathered up my legs paying particular attention to my ass crack. I could stand there all day letting them do this I thought.

"Ok, stand feet apart for five to ten minutes." She said.

"Ok," I thought puzzled. Then it hit me. "Shit! This is hair removal cream?"

"Of course, what did you think it was?"

I jumped into the shower to wash it off and turned the taps. The freezing water hit me.

"Fuck, fuck!"

Our shower takes a few minutes to warm up, it is at the other end of the house to the boiler, so the pipe run is full of cold water. I jumped back out as fast as I got in screaming,

"Fuck, how am I going to get it off?"

Both girls were doubled up laughing, Carly had to sit on the tiled floor she couldn't see properly because of the tears in her eyes. I did see the funny side after the initial shock.

After a few minutes the shower had warmed up enough and I got back in, I scrubbed the foam from my balls and legs. To my horror my hair started to slide down my legs.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The more I cursed the more the girls laughed. I resigned myself to losing most of the hair below my waist as the two ladies joined me. They helped me to get the foam from my hardening cock in the nicest way. While we were in there Chaz said to me,

"I did tell you we were going to epilate, and you said, ok?"

"I had no idea what you meant."

"Trust me love, the stockings you had on will feel like nothing compared to the new silk ones with hairless legs."

I looked down, my cock, balls and my legs were completely bald with red shiny toes. It just looked weird.

Carly's hand came around and she started to slowly jack me off while rubbing her body into my back. It took my mind off my hairless predicament. She finished me off into my wife's waiting mouth.

I stepped from the cubicle leaving them soaping and washing each other like they do.

I sat on our bed listening to the moans from the bathroom, Shaz had laid all of the night's outfits out on our bed. I was still full of nerves for tonight, all of our friends would see me in a way none had even contemplated seeing me before. I was dreading it.

I heard my phone ringing downstairs and made my way to it, it was Tony, one of my mates who was going tonight.

"Hey Steve, are you two going tonight?"

"Yes mate, three of us though, Carly too."

"Oh good, have you heard about John and Stacey?"

"No, what?"

"You are gonna love this, Stacey is going as a mistress, John is her slave!"

"REALLY!"

"Yes, ha, ha. What are going as, captain hook again?"

"That is for me to know mate, you might be surprised."

That call made me feel a little more at ease, at least one other bloke there would have a bit of humiliation too.

It was getting close to deadline time now, to go or not to go. I could hear the girls upstairs moving about, it would be hard to let them down at the last minute, plus at least john was up for making a fool of himself too. I made up my mind to go, if I didn't the girls would hate me and I didn't like to admit it out loud, but I did quite like the feel of all that feminine stuff.

"Time to start getting ready soon love."

Came the call from the landing upstairs, "Shaz, it's only 4pm, we are not going until 7. What's the rush?"

"Stevie, Stevie, you are a girl tonight, you know it takes us girl's hours to get ready."

I smiled to myself, at last she admits it takes her forever to get ready. I met them in the bedroom, they were both naked and perfectly hairless like myself. Carly was sitting at our dressing table doing her hair while Chaz was getting my attire ready.

She smiled as she said,

"We will get ourselves ready then dress you ok love. You have about an hour before we turn you into a beautiful girl."

"I can hardly wait." I replied with a hint too much sarcasm.

I watched a bit of tv and had a large brandy, I was just getting into The Godfather movie when I got the call.

"Steve, come up now we need to get you ready."

"Shit.....ok."

When I entered the bedroom, the girls took my breath away. They were dressed identically in tiny black skirts that barely covered their asses, black silk stockings with heels, the white tied up shirts from last time, but with this time the addition of school ties. My god hot was not a good enough description of these two.

"You like?" they said and gave me a twirl.

"Let's stay home and just fuck!" I gasped.

"Ha,ha, not a chance. Come here let's get you sorted."

Carly took my dressing gown and again I stood naked in front of these two. Chaz sat me at her dressing table and brushed my hair back. Carly placed a blond wig on my head, I was amazed at the difference just a wig made. She stood back and admired her work.

"I am not sure Chaz, I think he would make a sexier brunette."

"Let's do his makeup first, then we will try the other wig."

With that Chaz dabbed some makeup onto my cheeks and forehead and rubbed it in. Carly was making my eyes up, they both worked on me for the next thirty minutes or so. I hated the feel of the mascara and lipstick, but I did promise I would do it. Chaz pinned the brunette wig into place and styled it to match theirs.

I wondered how women could go through this shit every time they wanted to go out.

Chaz moved from the mirror and said,

"You want to look at yourself?"

"Fuck!" was all I could say.

I sat and stared at the pretty woman looking back at me, I was gob smacked, gone were the manly looks. The makeup had done wonders, I was gorgeous.

Dylan1
Dylan1
691 Followers
12